Tablet Master Ch. 08

Story Info
Saïna.
9.6k words
4.68
3.6k
3

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

Chapter 8

Saïna

It was dusk when Saïna appeared before a very small humanoid. "What is your order Mistress," she said, bowing slightly.

The small creature gawked in terror, immobile with the stone Tablet at her feet. She had long pointy ears, starting on the side of her head like any human and reaching almost as high as the top of her head. She had very long black hair, reaching as low as her knee and she had bright purple eyes, almost luminous. Everything else was the same as any human female, except her skin was a bright gray, almost silver with sparkles, and she stood barely 1 meter tall. She was wearing a hoodless cloak and a bikini made of white fur with black stripes, and a leather belt with a small dagger on one side and a small belt pouch on the other.

Saïna's monstrous humanoid weretiger form had this effect on people. She was standing three meters tall, her strong build and muscular stature covered with golden fur and black stripes. Her tiger head and face with her powerful maw usually had any creatures stare at her either in awe or terror at any given time when she was in her true form.

After a moment, Saïna changed to look exactly as the girl, minus the white fur clothes, and shrank at the same time to match her size. "Is this less scary?" Saïna asked.

The girl grinded her throat, nodding faintly. "I used this Tablet," the girl said, pointing at the Tablet. "It said that by holding this Tablet and speaking the name, a helpful servant with great powers will appear. You appeared... I assume you are that servant, so, can you help me?"

"I probably can," Saïna said, taking a moment to look around.

They were near the edge of a forest, it was the usual trees one would expect to find in a temperate forest; oak trees, some pine trees, birch trees, a lot of moss and bushes, and lots of colorful leaves everywhere. 'It must be the beginning of fall,' she thought. But on the other side, barely a few meters behind the girl, all the trees were cut down. The lumps were broken and showed signs of multiple hits, presumably made by an axe, not a straight cut like a saw would make.

"What happened here?"

"This is what I need your help with," the girl said. "The lumberjacks are killing my forest."

"Tell me more about you, what you want from me, and how I may be of service."

"My name is Thea," the girl said. "I'm a fairy and I'm the new Queen of the Silverymoon Forest. My mother died a few weeks ago at the hands of those lumberjacks, so I'm now in charge of our fate; fight or flight. I chose to fight back. My mother tried to stop them, but we were no match against them. They outnumbered us, and that's not counting the Fairy hunters, but we lost so many in the past few months, I began doubting my decision. An old elf hermit living at the edge of the forest opposite to here told me to look for a magical item in this area. He said it may help us win this war."

Saïna smiled. "He was probably right."

"I want them to suffer for what they did to my people," Thea said. "There is a camp nearby in that direction," she pointed. "I want you to punish them all."

"As you wish Mistress," Saïna said, bowing her head slightly. "I'm limited to stay within five hundred meters of the Tablet, and I can't touch it. You'll have to go with me."

"I saw you change your form," Thea said. "Can you change into a tiger?"

"Of course," Saïna said.

"I'd like you to turn into a white tiger so I can ride you."

Thea's body grew double in size, making it easier to hold the Tablet in one hand. She hopped on Saïna's back after she had turn into a large white tiger and launched in the direction of the camp.

"What kind of fairy are you?" Saïna asked while running. "I never saw one of your kind."

"That's because we never show our true form to strangers," Thea said. "I'm a Silver-Leaf Fairy."

"I've seen your kind before, and you don't look like one even if we don't consider the fact that you were almost eight times taller then your kind."

"That's because I went through the ritual to make me a Queen after my mother died," Thea said. "The ritual takes my wings away, but I can grow them back if I use energy for it. It also made me bigger, but again, I can use my magic to shrink back, or I can grow even taller. I can even look human if I need to, but not for long. It requires a lot of energy."

"How long can you stay this tall?"

"For as long as I want," Thea said. "My true size is about 1 meters high now, but I can shrink as small as six centimeters or as tall as 2 meters without using more energy than I can recover, so unless I'm in a fight or something, I can maintain this size indefinitely. Growing taller than that is a whole different kind of energy investment and I can barely maintain it for an hour, less if I also use my magic to alter my appearance to look like another specie."

"You're a fascinating creature," Saïna said, slowing down. "The camp is just ahead of us."

"I'm sure you are too," Thea said. "Go faster, they must all be preparing to eat after a long day of hard work, so we can surprise them."

Saïna obeyed and dashed forward.

An arrow bounced on her forehead as she approached the large cabin. The archer was in a watchtower nearby and rang the bell right after he shot at them. Saïna adjusted her trajectory slightly before jumping ten meters high into the tower. The archer screamed his lungs out before throwing himself over. He stumbled on the structure before flopping on the ground below, squirming in pain.

"Hide up here," Saïna said.

Saïna jumped down and landed almost twenty meters away from the tower and she didn't have much distance left before reaching the first few men, all rushing out of the cabin, weapons in hand.

'Swords, Clubs, Bows, Daggers and shields,' she thought, amused. 'So, this is definitely not a world with technology.'

A few arrows bounced off her skin as she charged towards the men. Their screams of terror echoed loudly as they realised the uselessness of their weapons. She ran through six of them like a bowling ball through pins. The men flung in every direction, legs and hips broken or severely injured by the impact of her strength, speed and weight combined.

'Bummer I don't have all of my powers,' she thought. 'This would have been a lot less messy.'

She changed into a human right before the remaining three men. They gawped in awe as their brain was probably trying to make sense of how this monstrous white tiger, who had just crippled six of their friends, was turning into an incredibly beautiful naked girl.

She walked to the first man, snatched the club out of his hand while throwing a swift front kick at his knee. The man cried out, holding his broken knee as he fell to the ground in agony.

The last two tried to flee, screaming, but she swung the club at the first one before he could take off, breaking his arm severely and sending him crumbling to the ground. She watched the second man run for a moment to anticipate his movement before tossing the club at the back of his head. The man flopped to the ground.

Everyone was in pain, screaming and moaning loudly, but still alive.

'That's punishment enough,' she thought before changing back into a tiger.

She rammed through the door and roared. Twenty lumberjacks were waiting inside, most still sitting around a dinner table with their axes in hand. She pounced.

The entire cabin was a loud chore of moans when Saïna changed back to look like Thea in the tower.

"Everyone's been punished, Mistress," she said, bowing her head slightly.

"You didn't kill them?" Thea asked.

"You didn't order to kill, Mistress," Saïna said. "They should survive, but it's unlikely any of them will ever cut wood again."

Thea looked to the sky for a moment and then nodded. "I like that," she said before clicking her tongue. "I need to know why they're cutting so much wood. Can you find out?"

"I shall try," Saïna said, leaping off the tower as she changed into a tiger.

She walked back inside the cabin and looked at all the crippled. "Who's in charge," she said with a growl tone in her feline voice.

Many pointed at the same guy. His eyes grew wide and he tried to get on his feet, holding his mauled wrist in pain, but she pinned him down swiftly.

"Who's paying you to cut all the trees and why?"

"The Lords in Praxion," he squealed. "The city started growing faster since Lord Salks joined the consortium in charge of the arena. People are coming from every corner of the lands to witness the fights."

"Why does he need so much wood?"

"He doesn't. The people do. The merchants are making a fortune selling wood to the people as they chose to stay in Praxion. They need to build more houses then the city has to offer."

"How can we make this stop?"

"You can't," the man said, gulping.

"Spread the word," she said, growling to his face. "Every lumberjack caught anywhere near the Silverymoon forest will be mutilated, just like you were, and live the rest of their lives as infirm."

The man nodded slightly before she went back to her mistress again.

"There's five other camps nearby and another dozen further West," Thea said. "Let's punish those five and then we'll see if the others flee. If not, we'll attack them too in two days."

Saïna changed back into a tiger and took off in the direction Thea pointed.

The other camps were just as easily conquered as the first and Saïna made sure to deliver her message to each of them.

"They will send someone to hunt me down," Saïna said, walking back into the forest.

"Probably," Thea said, riding on her back. "The sun will rise in a few minutes. They will skulk back to the city and spread the word. I suppose we'll have a few days before they send anyone else. How long can you stay?"

"Until I die or until you return me into the Tablet by speaking the name."

"What happens if you get killed?"

"I return to the Tablet and you can't summon me again for ten days," Saïna said. "It's only one day if you call me back before I die or any other time."

"Why are you trapped in this Tablet?"

"It's part of a very powerful ritual meant to liberate me and a few others," Saïna said.

"Isn't it a bit ironic that you have to be captured in a Tablet to be liberated from something?"

Saïna chuckled. "Indeed, it is."

"What's that ritual going to liberate you from?"

"My mother," Saïna said.

Saïna stopped and lowered her stance, claws extracted. "There's a creature ahead. Possibly an ambush."

"Protect me," Thea said. "Show yourself," she yelled, drawing her dagger out.

The leaves shuffled, but no one came out. "Five arrows are pointed at you and your pet tiger," a voice from the tree said. "Dead fairies fetch a fair price on the market these days, much more for live ones, so I suggest you do as I say."

"So... what says you," Thea said.

"Drop your weapon and send your tiger away," the voice said.

Thea leaned on Saïna as she slowly slid off her back, whispering to her ear. "Can you guarantee my protection and still defeat them?"

"Hard to assess properly without seeing any of them, but I'm confident," Saïna whispered.

"Take them down," Thea said.

Saïna grabbed Thea in her paws swiftly to cover her with her body as five arrows were shot. Three bounced off her skin harmlessly, but two penetrated her flesh deeply. She roared in pain.

"Are you okay?" Thea squealed.

"They have magic weapons," Saïna growled through her teeth. "I'll be fine, but this may be a little harder than expected. Stay down!"

Saïna jumped into the tree where the voice came from. A man jumped down as she landed on the branch where he was perched. A few arrows hit the other branches around and one bounced off her back.

She looked up and charged the man perched on another branch above. He screamed and tried to evade her, but she plunged her claws into his lower leg muscle and hauled him back just enough to snatch his foot in her mouth.

An arrow ripped through her cheek. She growled but kept her teeth clenched on that foot. She slammed the man's head against the trunk and released his foot. The man bounced off a few branches before crashing on the ground below.

She jumped back to her mistress. Thea's skin was dark like bark and two arrows were poking out of it, but she seemed unscathed. A man was screaming while unnatural vines coming out of the tree held him upside down above the ground.

"Seems like you can protect yourself," Saïna said.

"I have a few tricks," Thea said.

Saïna dodged an arrow and jumped straight into the tree where it came from. The man screamed as she clawed his face brutally before he fell to the ground, inert.

She jumped down and spotted the first man running away. He didn't go far before she pinned him to the ground and ripped the flesh of his back with both sets of claws. His scream was short before he gasped and passed out.

Another man jumped off a tree and shot an arrow in her side. The pain was excruciating. She roared and tried to pounce at the man, but the world started spinning and she jumped headfirst into a large trunk instead, knocking herself out.

She opened her eyes to Thea's cries. She tried to remain still, playing dead, while assessing her situation. Her paws were tied with a solid rope, but nothing that could withstand her supernatural strength, or she could simply shrink out of it as well. She rested by a fire with poles ready to make a barbecue out of her, although they hadn't impaled her yet. 'Few,' she thought, imagining that long iron pole sticking through her entire body. She shivered.

Thea was pinned down by three of the men and one of them was trying to put his dick inside her, but she suddenly shrunk to a mere six centimeters.

"Waha!" Thea said, although that man still held her tight in one hand as she now sat on his dick. "Try raping me now; you; big fat pervert!"

The man held her with his fingers stared at her, perplex. Her entire body was smaller than his dick after all. Saïna chuckled.

"The tiger's not dead," another man said, reaching for his bow and arrows.

"Why don't you fuck me instead of her," Saïna said.

The man holding Thea snarled. "I'm not into bestiality," he said, turning to face her.

"I can look like anything you desire," Saïna said as she changed to look like Thea, shrinking out of her bonds at the same time.

The archer readied his arrow.

"I see you're all healed," Saïna said, standing up slowly. "Your arrows also had some magic in them so either you are a rich bunch of hunters with a lot of magical items, or there is a Wizard and a Priest amongst you, or all of the above."

"That's none of your business," the archer said.

"It is my business," Saïna said. "You see... if my mistress dies, I will kill each of you and then I'll be stuck here until someone else comes along and finds out how to control me, but for now, my order was to 'Take you down'. Here you all are, down from those trees you ambushed us from. Now I know what the true meaning was, and she didn't really want me to kill any of you either; yeah that's how nice she is, but with what you're all trying to do to her, maybe she'll change her mind and I won't have any problems doing-"

"Enough with the monologue bitch!" the fifth man said, stepping before her as he began unbuckling his pants.

Saïna grew three meters tall while transforming into her monstrous weretiger form with her golden fur and black stripes. She was about to bite the man's head off as everyone froze in shock, everyone except the one holding Thea. She saw his hands shifting in a way that would allow him to twist her head off, forcing her to change her plan before it came to that.

"Although," she said calmly. "I'm willing to collaborate and satisfy your deepest sexual desires if... and only if... all of you agrees to my deal."

"What if one of us won't," the archer said.

"You can still agree to my deal and not have sex with me," Saïna said. "You're no longer a bunch of unknown variables hidden in the trees, I know you have weapons that can affect me and others not. I know who to target and in which order to assure my victory, but of course, this would put my mistress's life at risk. As I said before, her death won't stop me from killing each of you, but if one of you refuses, then I will kill you all."

The men all looked at the one holding Thea. "What do we do boss?" the archer asked.

"I can rip her head off before she does anything," he said. "What's your deal?"

"You let her go, unharmed and I will have sex with you until you all cum at least once."

"Why does it sound too good to be true?" the archer said.

"I'm insatiable," Saïna said. "I love sex. If I can resolve a conflict with either sex or a blood bath, I chose sex. Do we have a deal?"

The boss released his threatening grip but kept her held in one hand as if she was a small doll. "Bringing her back dead would fetch us 10 crowns of gold. Twice as much if we bring her back alive. I don't think having sex with you is worth this much..."

"However," he said as Saïna opened her mouth to speak. "Our lives are worth more and I figured out what you are now. I accept your deal."

The other men looked at him for a moment. The two men that were helping him hold Thea nodded and accepted the deal as well.

"What is she?" the archer asked, still aiming at her.

"She's a Weretiger," the boss said. "Only magical weapons or the ones coated with silver can hurt her."

"We have both," the archer said.

"Yeah, but we lost the element of surprise," the boss said. "She'll probably rip us all apart before you can draw your second arrow."

"We've already used all of our healing potions and some of our magical arrows," the archer said. "That was most of our wealth."

"Korin? Are you in?" the boss asked the fifth man.

Korin nodded, still looking up at her in shock, paralysed by fear as he stood right besides her with one hand touching his exposed manhood idly.

"Lorn," the boss said, putting Thea down. "Our faith is in your hands. Will it be greed, or pleasure?"

"I've never known you to give up so easily Zack," the archer said.

"We won't survive this otherwise," Zack said. "I trust she will hold her end of the bargain at this point since I already released the fairy queen, she would have killed us all already if she didn't intend to keep her word."

Lorn sighed deeply and lowered his bow. "I'm in, but I won't have sex with that creature. I was really looking forward to fucking a queen!"

"We have a deal," Zack said.

"Is this what you really want Saïna?" Thea said, growing back two meters and taking a few steps back.

"Everything I said is the truth," Saïna said, changing to look like a human size Thea as she walked closer to the archer. "You could fuck a Demi-God that looks like a Fairy Queen," she said, sliding her fingers gently on his cheek. "Isn't this a better deal?"

Lorn snarled faintly.

"Ohhh! Little Lorn here actually enjoys it more when it's being forced," Saïna said.

"Shut up bitch," Lorn said, walking away.

"What about you Zack, do you prefer consensual sex or rape?"

"I like anything new," he said. "It would seem you can deliver on your promise."

"What about you Korin?"

The man shook his head as if he finally snapped out of his trance, stroking his shaft idly while staring at her nakedness. "Huh... what?"

"Do you prefer raping your victims, like your friend Lorn here?" Saïna repeated as she walked in front of him.

"Hell no, I want you to do all kinds of things to me!" he said, bucking his hips closer to her tummy as he stroked his dick faster.

"Saïna!" Thea called. "If I gave you an order, you'd have to obey, correct?"

"Yes, I would," Saïna said without looking away from Korin, smiling at him teasingly as she puckered her lips.

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers