Tablet Master Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

"Why aren't you a Goddess?"

"I just don't want to be," Saïna said. "Unlike most Gods and other supernatural creatures, I don't have this... urge or desire to gain even more power."

"You don't really need them anyways," Thea said, giggling. "I still don't know why or how, with all your powers, did you end up in that Tablet."

"Shadyss came to that faithless and almost magically impotent world to try and find me. Her plan was simple; find the component to perform a binding ritual of summoning, call me to her, bind me and then return to Shaella. It took her quite a while to gather the component, during which I discovered a lot of things like friendship and love; things my mother and most evil creatures and demons are incapable of. My philosophy of the world changed, and I became what I consider to be... and what I hope most people and creatures also considers to be; a good person. The ritual Shadyss performed failed due to a temporal anomaly she didn't know about, but that's an entirely different story. Her summon didn't work but it still created a link between our two souls. With my memory problem at the time and all the things going on, this bond really messed us up by channeling feelings and memories in bits and pieces our brains barely made sense of. That bond changed Shadyss a lot and she only survived because of a few pretended friendships she had established. Those friends, oblivious to how evil and callous she was, stood by her and helped her during this difficult time and because of our bond, she was able to feel those things. She discovered friendship and love and became a completely different person than Shaella's memories made her to be in the first place. Being in the same dimension as me, it affected her a lot, but she was also linked to Shaella still. Through space and time, and across the dimensions, Shaella felt that link as well, although a weak glimpse, it wasn't enough to change her into a good person, but it was enough to make her want to destroy Shadyss to put an end to the glimpses of feelings she'd experienced sporadically. Long story short, Shaella sent other minions to try and destroy Shadyss. Shadyss fought back, survived and managed to eventually find me. We teamed up against Shaella's minions and then tried to sever the bond between Shadyss and Shaella before she'd push aside her loathing of this world to come to it, which was all she had to do to absorb Shadyss back into oblivions, in a blink of an eye. It was no benign feat to sever that bond, since it literally meant to split a soul in two distinct entities. With all my powers and some help, we performed a ritual that almost worked. We thought it had, but there was still a glimmer of a bond between the two of them, and me. It wasn't enough to allow Shaella to take Shadyss back easily, but she still had a good chance to succeed and Shadyss wouldn't be able to resist that long before returning to her creator. That bond remained a threat to us all and it was a matter of time before Shaella would find a way to reform her soul. We sought help from the one creature I thought was powerful enough; Seven. With all our knowledge and powers combined, we came up with a solution; a form of curse that imprisoned us in those Tablets. So, here we are; our second attempt to sever that bond, all the bonds, and free us from Shaella."

Thea smiled. "How do we end this curse?"

"That is the one thing I don't know exactly," Saïna said. "What I do know, is that there are six Tablets. It took the energy of five souls, including mine and Shadyss' to imprison Shaella along with us in the Tablets."

"You, Shadyss and Shaella. That makes three. Who else is in those Tablets?"

"Mia, who turns out to be an Avatar Shadyss created with a shard of her soul... well, Shaella's soul, so this ritual will also liberate Mia from Shaella. Then there's Kellia and Keyfay, my daughters, both very powerful creatures as well, and strong enough to take part in this. The magic involved messes up with our powers and our abilities as well as our memories. The more memories we have of our previous lives, the less powers we have when summoned into the world. When a master takes possession and control over more than one Tablet, those things shifts, so we may come back out without memories, but with more powers, or something in between, remembering who we are, but nothing about our past life, our friends and allies, or possibly nothing about our previous summons out of the Tablet. I don't remember the exact detail of how this works, so I can't explain more, but there is a combination of Tablets, when brought together under the same master, that will unlock that specific memory in one or many of us so that we can end this curse."

"The obvious thing to do is to find the other Tablets then," Thea said.

"Yes, but this isn't as easily as you think," Saïna said. "Whoever has multiple Tablets will have enough power to take over this world, and possibly others. I'm telling you all of this because I really think you'd be strong enough to resist such megalomaniac temptation, and that you'd actually try and help us end this curse."

"How can we find the other Tablets?"

"Some of us can sense the other Tablets, but I can't right now, although I may later if another Tablet shifts my powers and memories. Our best chances would be to travel the world and hope one of the others will sense this Tablet and come looking for it."

"What about their master?"

"That is the million-credit question," Saïna said planting a kiss on Thea's nose.

"What's a credit?" Thea said.

"It's a form of currency in that faithless dimension I was talking about."

Saïna changed back to her true form.

Thea sat and rubbed her fingers at her clit before sniffing them. "It does smell enthralling," she said with a smile.

"Sadly, I don't remember my spells," Saïna said. "I remember I used to be able to cast spells, and I remember I used to cast a cleansing spell to get clean, especially after having sex, this was very useful, but I guess we'll have to do it the old fashion way and find a stream of water somewhere. Do you know one nearby?"

"There's a river about two kilometers East of here," Thea said as she stood up. "Although it smells good, it would be nice to get cleaned up. Let's go."

Saïna changed back into a female white tiger and ran to the river with Thea on her back.

They reached the river a few minutes later and Saïna changed back to her true monstrous form, although only 2 meters tall before jumping into the river.

"You prefer being a female huh, don't you?" Thea said, putting the Tablet on shore with her clothe before following her into the water.

"Yes, I do."

"Any particular reason?" Thea asked.

"I don't like having something dangling between my legs," Saïna laughed.

"That's all?"

"That's all."

Thea laughed.

Saïna moved closer and wrapped her arms around Thea from behind, one hand reaching to cup her breast as the other slid down to her fold, rubbing her fingers at her slit and stretching it at the same time to clean the sticky semen off into the water.

"Do you want me to wash you?" Saïna whispered into her ear before nibbling at it.

Thea shivered and moaned hotly, her hands atop Saïna's to mimic her movements. "Hmmmm, I have a feeling this will lead to something else that will also require more cleansing," Thea said, "but yes, I'd like that."

Thea bucked her hips at the feline hand. "The pads on your fingers," Thea moaned and shuddered, "it's rough and smooth at the same time, and your claws... hmmm... I was worried it would hurt, but I can't feel them."

Saïna incited a loud groan from Thea as she pushed her major finger deep inside her, pushing her body into an arch at the same time. "That's because my claws are retracted," she said to the fairy's ear before licking it with her rough feline tongue.

"You make this feel so good Saïna," Thea said, gasping for air.

Saïna pushed a second finger inside, spreading them wide and wiggling deep inside meticulously to let more water in before gently pulling more lewdness out of her.

She repeated the process a few more times and Thea began grinding harder against her wrist while using her own fingers to rub heartily at her clitoris, moaning louder.

Saïna slowly moved to shore where she laid on top of Thea in an opposite direction. "Use your fingers and your mouth on me while I do the same to you," she said before lapping at Thea's clitoris with her rough tongue.

Thea cried loudly and bucked her hips. Saïna moaned as the delicate tongue and lips began lapping and suckling at her fold.

Both girls' moans echoed louder as they built climax for a moment, but before achieving it, Saïna heard another moan coming from the woods and jumped up in a fighting stance.

"Whoa! Wait! What is it?" Thea said, half moaning and half growling.

Saïna grew to her full three meters and spotted a man from over the bushes now that she was taller.

The man wore a brown and green camouflage outfit with a hood and appeared to be fucking a strange creature with purple fur and black stripes. All she could see was the purple creature's ass perked upwards and her tail flailing as the man pounded her hard, holding the base of her tail with both hands to control the rhythm.

"Saïna," Thea said, hissing. "What's going on?"

"It looks like we may have incited some other people to have sex" Saïna said, shrinking back to Thea's size.

"Ohh... I want to see," Thea said with a grin on her face.

Saïna chuckled as the fairy shrank to her smallest and walked towards the strangers. Saïna did the same and followed her into a small bush, roughly one meter away from the two strangers.

The man was a stunning elf male with bright emerald eyes. He had a tiny scar just above his Adam's apple and he wore a set of camouflage military clothing out of this world. The purple creature looked a lot like Saïna. She was a humanoid tiger like creature with purple fur and black stripes.

Lurking on all four, her ass perked up and her back arched, the purple tiger roared loudly over the man's cry as they both shuddered for a moment before he pulled away from her.

As the man sat back, Saïna saw a Tablet on the ground and looked at Thea in shock. Thea's eyes were round as she stared back at her, confirming she'd seen it as well.

"Hello ladies," the man said casual as he reached to grab the Tablet while looking in their direction. "This would be yours," he said, grabbing the Tablet, "and this would be mine," he added, pulling another Tablet from a satchel.

Thea gawked and babbled incoherently.

Saïna grew back and looked over the bushes, confirming the Tablet was no longer on shore where it should be.

"I can't wait to find out what you're capable of," the elf said, looking at the Tablet. "Saïna," he added.

"Take the Tablet back," Thea said, looking at Saïna and pointing her finger at the elf.

Saïna sighed deeply. "I'm sorry mistress, but I can't touch the Tablets."

"Kill him then!" Thea said.

Saïna roared as her desire to do so was strong, causing the Tablet to inflict her pain for the first time since she was summoned by Thea. "I'm sorry mistress, but I can't attack a person holding my Tablet in their hands. Only one of us could on its own, or possibly some combinations may allow it, but I don't know who or which."

"Calm down ladies," the Elf said. "I mean you no harm, but I have traveled too far to risk not getting my hands on another Tablet. It is good to know one of you will be able to attack me though, thanks for the intel."

Thea began gesturing her hands while chanting in a woodland tongue to cast a spell, but as vines began slithering all around the Elf's arms and body, he read the name out loud: "Saïna-Mikeysharadÿss!"

*

Oh well... back into the Tablet. I hope Thea can handle him and who was it, Shadyss? Shaella? They can change their appearances into anything, just like I can, but why would either chose to be purple, hehehe, or maybe it was Keyfay, yeah, I remember Keyfay said she turned purple from a magical surge that lasted almost a year. It had to be Keyfay. Oh well, I hope he truly meant her no arm, Thea probably doesn't stand a chance. She didn't seem to recognise me though. She probably has no memories at all, which means she has access to most of her powers. Let's hope the Elf didn't know how to use her to the maximum of her abilities. He was wearing a military outfit from that other world, from Earth. At least I wasn't killed so it should only be a day before Thea or that Elf summons me again. With two Tablets, this means I may not remember any of this if he puts the two Tablets together...

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers