Tablet Master Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I ordered you not to have sex with them?"

"I'd have to obey," Saïna said as she slowly kneeled before Korin, replacing his hand with hers to stroke his shaft before her face, her lips brushing against its tip as she spoke. "This would in turn make me break a deal, and I really hate breaking a deal, not mentioning, I wouldn't have sex with these men, which would make me even hornier."

Saïna swallowed Korin's cock whole, her hand squeezing at his balls, her tongue swirling around his shaft and her head bobbing rapidly.

"Don't forget she would most likely survive," Zack said, "but you will probably die if you order her out of that deal. Look, she really wants this," he added with a chuckle.

"Fine, fine," Thea said. "I'll let this play out, but if any of you touches me, know that I'd rather die than be raped by any of you filthy humans!"

"Fair-eeee-nough," Zack said, chuckling and walking towards Saïna. "Don't bother us while we enjoy our consolation prize Fairy Queen!"

Korin moaned loudly as he grabbed Saïna's long pointy ears and shoved his dick deep inside her throat to unload his load of warm thick cum.

Saïna swallowed it all and grabbed the back of his but as she continued to suck and bob for a moment. Korin screamed and tried to move away from this overwhelming sensation, but she held him tight and he was no match against her strength.

The man collapsed as soon as she let go of him, panting on the ground with a grin on his face, his dick throbbing and squirting some more as Saïna licked her mouth clean.

Zack dropped his pants behind her. She turned to face him and looked up with a grin on her face as he exposed his impressively huge dick.

"I want you to change back to that monstrous tiger form," he said, "just smaller okay," he chuckled.

Saïna's grey skin appeared to grow fur suddenly as her silvery skin was replaced by her monstrous golden weretiger form.

"What about your two friends over there," Saïna asked, pointing at the two men still standing near Thea.

"Wheller? Vick? You in?" Zack said, lying down on the ground. "I want you to ride me," he said to Saïna as the other two walked closer.

Without hesitation, Saïna mounted the man's huge dick. She moaned as it stretched her inner walls and prodded at her cervix. She moved up and down slowly for a moment, feeling him inside her. He grabbed her hips and bucked his hips against her as she began grinding and riding his cock.

Wheller took his dick out and placed his hand on top of her head while Vick took position behind her, grabbing her tail as he rubbed his dick against her anus.

Saïna swallowed Wheller's shaft, moaning loudly onto it as she felt Vick's shaft pushing deep inside her ass, rubbing against Zack's cock through a thin layer of flesh. Everyone synchronised as she built her climax, feeling all three cocks inside her, swirling her rough feline tongue around one and bouncing feverishly on the others.

"Fuuuuck, this is so amazing!" Zack cried out as his cock began throbbing. He clenched his grip on her hips and bucked heavily.

Vick followed almost immediately after, both cocks filling her with warm semen as she continued to bounce and grind, her walls clenched tight against both cocks as she approached climax.

Wheller cried out and began ramming his cock deep into her throat for a moment.

She arched her back violently, letting go of the cock in her mouth and cried out loudly, her nectar splashing all over Zack as Wheller's cum coated her face and breast. Vick pulled out and stroked his dick some more to shoot more cum on her back. Her womb filled with Zack's dick and semen, drooling all over, she curled forward to rest her hands on each side of his head and stared into his eyes.

"Now our deal is complete," she said with a grin on her feline face.

"Not quite," Zack said trying to roll her over in vain. "Hmf... yeah... okay, you are heavy."

"What are you trying to do," she asked, cocking her head with an eyebrow raised.

"I want to be on top and fuck you some more," he said.

She pulled off his dick, letting his semen drool all over his tummy for a moment. "The deal ended when you ejaculated."

"You said you would satisfy our deeper desires, and I thought you love sex, so why not?"

"Because I'm done playing nice with you," she said, rising to her feet. "We're leaving now, and you have an hour to leave this forest. If I ever see you here again... I will skin you alive and let you die hanging in the trees, slowly."

Thea laughed. "I really like your style," she said. "Let's go Saïna."

Saïna changed into a white tiger.

Thea fetched the Tablet from Zack's backpack, jumped on Saïna's back and they left.

"So... you love sex that much, heh," Thea said, once the men's camp was out of sight.

"Indeed, I do," Saïna said.

"I've never tried it yet, but don't you feel filthy after all this?"

"I feel delighted actually. I like the scent and the taste of semen and I love this lingering feeling of pleasure coursing through my nervous system. I feel rejuvenated, happy and satisfied."

"But they were thugs. They wanted to rape me."

"I'm against forced sex... mostly... for others at least."

"I don't get it," Thea said, sliding off Saïna's back.

Saïna stopped and flopped to the ground. "I'm not sure how to explain it," she said. "I love sex so much I like being raped too and then it's not a rape anymore."

"So... you like being forced into having sex," Thea said, "and then you enjoy it, so you're not being forced anymore?"

"I know it sounds weird, but yeah. I love a strong male who can actually overpower me and have his way with me." She laughed. "There happens to be very few males capable of such feat in all the dimensions I know."

Thea looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm surprised to hear there ever was one at all."

"There's been a few," Saïna said. "There was a time in my life where I was doing all the raping and ripping for my mother."

"Ripping?"

"Yeah, soul ripping. I had the ability to take souls. I can't do it right now because of the Tablet, but I'm the only creature I know that can rip a soul out of a living creature with little to no efforts at all. Usually, most creature can only take a soul with the host's consent. Even the God of Death can't take a soul without consent, but he can take it when the host dies and no other Gods can deny him the taking so that he alone can give the soul to its rightful owner, be it another God who was praised by the dead soul or another creature to whom it was sold. I can rip a soul out of anyone, willing or not, and over great distances, and I don't have to bring it back to its rightful owner, if any. I can keep it and do as I please with it."

"I know the soul is the actual source for life," Thea said, "but I didn't know Gods could toy with us like that."

"Well..., it's more complicated than that, but I'm giving you the short version here."

"How can anyone ever overpower you if you can rip their soul out so easily?"

Saïna laughed. "My memory was wiped once, and I didn't know the extent of my powers. I was..." she paused to find the right word. "... abused, yeah, I was abused a few times during that time, but again, I also had this aura around me that causes people to want to have sex with me, like a supernatural scent, very enthralling and as potent as the strongest aphrodisiac. Very few can resist temptation if the situation is right or in the absence of consequences."

"Wait," Thea said. "You love sex so much and you cast an aura that makes people horny all around you? ... is this why I feel so horny right now?"

"Correct about that first part," Saïna chuckled, "but I don't have this aura right now, just as I don't have my powers over souls because of the Tablet."

Thea's grey skin darkened all over her face.

"You being horny right now is of your own making," Saïna said with a grin. "Although I'm all about satisfying you as much as I did those men if you want."

Thea bit her lower lip as her face darkened even more with a shade of red within it.

"I don't want to force you into anything," Saïna said. "Maybe we should change topic and talk about what you want to do if the lumberjack returns."

"I know exactly what to do if they return and I know what you're capable of," Thea said, standing up as she took her cloak off. "Can you change into a male?"

Saïna smiled wickedly as she changed into what her mind could conceive to be a male version of Thea.

"Wow," Thea said, dropping her bikini on the ground. "You are stunning."

"I'm a he now," Saïna chuckled, leaning closer and almost into a kiss as he placed his hands around Thea's hips. "Is this what you want me to look like?"

"I've always wanted to have sex with Tiuk," Thea said softly as she gazed into Saïna's now bright purple eyes. "He was my pet and companion. He was a white tiger just like you were a moment ago, but he was a male."

"Do you want me to change into a white male tiger?"

"No, I never thought it'd be possible to meet and... mate with another one just like me," she said, almost breathless. "There can only be one of us at any given time."

Saïna could smell the fairy's wetness already. "What about other Silver Bell Fairies from before you became the queen?"

"I've had my eyes on a few, but they were never as beautiful as you are right now to my eyes. I want you Saïna..."

Thea reached into a kiss, her tongue pushing inside his mouth and swirling feverishly with his tongue as she pushed her body tight against him.

He pulled her up. Thea locked her legs around his hips, sliding down slightly to rub on top of his half-hardened shaft. Saïna moaned into the kiss, his tongue dancing with hers passionately as he slowly lowered her down to the ground, his dick growing hard, prodding at her slit.

Saïna planted a series of kisses down Thea's neckline until her breast. He suckled at her tits, squeezing her breast with both hands, causing her to moan hotly and shiver as she obviously felt this kind of pleasure for the first time. Saïna reached down to her clitoris with two fingers, his shaft rubbing against her thigh for a moment before he pushed the tip of his major finger inside her hole, sending her body into a shudder.

Thea moaned loudly. Saïna continued to devour her nipples and her breasts while rubbing and circling at the doorstep of her vagina, massaging and stretching it progressively deeper and deeper until she could feel the frail layer of her hymen.

'I guess fairies are genetically like humans down there,' Saïna thought. "I'm glad I'll be the one taking your virginity," Saïna whispered to Thea before biting her ear gently as he pushed his dick through her hymen.

Thea cried out of pleasure, oblivious to the slight pain it may have caused, distracted by Saïna perfectly executed manoeuvre. Her body shivered, her legs wrapped around his back and her arms gripped around his torso.

Saïna began thrusting slowly, Thea bucking against him, clinging to him tightly. Her inner walls were throbbing all over his shaft as he increased the pace progressively, moaning into the kiss as their tongues danced with passion.

Thea moaned louder, her hand scratching his back harder as he continued to thrust faster, and deeper. He pulled away from the embrace and moved her legs up on his shoulders, squeezing her thigh together as he thrusted faster. She cried louder, her walls throbbing and clenching even tighter.

Saïna moaned louder, increasing the pace even more to build climax.

Thea's body shuddered violently; her cries echoed through the forest as Saïna continued to pound her fervently for a moment before his cries echoed into the forest too when his dick breached right through her cervix and filled her box with semen.

Saïna pulled out gently. Thea shuddered and moaned with a grin on her face, panting heavily. Saïna grinned and pulled her up, gently flipping her around to lean her back against his chest, planting a few kisses at her neck and shoulder from behind.

"What are you doing Saïna?" Thea asked through a soft moan.

"Giving you more..."

Saïna's hand reached down to her fold and started rubbing at her clit for a moment before he pushed his dick inside her from behind. Thea's body shuddered. She cried loudly into a second orgasm as he began pushing her up and down his shaft with his fingers circling at her clitoris.

Thea arched her back, reaching around his neck with one arm while bucking and grinding at his shaft faster and harder for several moments. Saïna moaned louder as he approached climax again, Thea crying and screaming loudly as she went through multiple orgasm, her body twitching, shuddering, trembling more and more until he released his semen deep inside her womb for the second time.

Thea shuddered violently as she too reached another climax of greater magnitude, her nectar splashing and spraying like a geyser through Saïna's fingers as he continued to rub at her clitoris vigorously, his semen flooding her inside.

Thea screamed and twisted her body out of control to evade the overwhelming sensation before pulling away from Saïna, leaning forward to rest on her hand. Saïna's shaft remained deep inside her, throbbing and squirting some more as they both began cooling down.

"This was divine," Thea said, panting heavily. "You've had so much sex, you must be used to this, but was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"It was very good, mistress," Saïna said. "As it turns out, you are my very first virgin and I must admit, the passion we just shared was breathtaking."

"I'm glad you liked it so much'" she said, pulling off his dick and collapsing on her back, her body still shuddering at random. "Don't call me mistress, call me Thea."

"I'm sorry this is no possible, mistress," Saïna said. "It's part of the curse."

"Okay then... I'm glad the old man told me about you and the Tablet," Thea said. "I'd like to repay you for all your help. How can I do that?"

"This Tablet forces me to obey any orders from the master or mistress," Saïna said. "I haven't felt compelled to do anything I wouldn't want with you so far, unlike my previous master. You don't have to do anything to repay me, I'm happy to be your friend."

Thea sat to stare into his eyes. "You had another master before me?"

"Yes."

"How was it with him... or her?"

"It was a master-slave relationship," Saïna said. "He made me tell him everything I knew about the Tablet and then used it... used me to become more powerful. He was a Wolfman farmer when he found the Tablet buried deep into the soil of his newly acquired land. Once he knew more about me, my powers and how the Tablet worked, he used me to gain wealth and power. I'm not a very picky creature. To me, there are very few things that fall in the right or wrong category. Almost everything is in the grey zone; survival of the fittest, karma, faith, you name it. Genocide though, it's one of the few things I consider to be evil and wrong. I warned him not to reach that point. As much as the Tablet forces me to obey any orders and stops me from causing harm to my master in any ways, it doesn't stop me from obeying such orders to the letter. He was planning to obliterate an entire kingdom of Lizardfolks because they were a rival to the Wolfmen. After a few warnings, I began following his orders to the letter, sometimes instantly and before he could include other specifications. For example, we were in a large room once where he had made me hold the leader of a town hostage. He was in a precarious position where the guards had him secured, but he was spared while I held their leader with my claws at his throat, so he ordered me to kill the leader, but his exact order would have been; Kill the leader if they hurt me. The entire conversation around it led me to know what he was going to say, but I ripped the leader's throat as soon as he said the first three words, thus obeying his command, promptly, yes, but still."

"Ohhh, I see," Thea said.

"Without his leverage, the guards attacked him, but they were all so much in shock by what I had done, it gave him just enough time to evade having his throat slit. He managed to give me the order to kill all the guards, but he failed to specify how fast he needed me to kill them, so I took my time while they beat the shit out of him. He screamed for me to help him, gave me other orders that made me save him in time, so he survived, but barely. I told him this would be his life from that point on because he wouldn't listen to reason and was making me do things I didn't want to do. He threatened he'd hide the Tablet where no one would ever find it and that was the last time I saw him. I figure he spent some time meditating on his situation and decided power was making him mad, so he got rid of me."

"I found you in the trunk of a tree that was over a hundred years of age," Thea said. "This means he must have hidden you there a long time ago, unless he used magic to just shove you in a fully-grown tree."

"I know it's been a very long time," Saïna said. "Days spent inside the Tablet, whenever I'm not summoned into the world, feels like an eternity. At some point, one year or a hundred doesn't really make a difference."

"What's the deal with this Tablet and that ritual you were talking about to liberate you from your mother?"

"My mother..." Saïna said. "In another dimension, she's the Goddess of Evil, Death and Destruction, also known as the mother of all demons and mistress of magic in some dimensions."

"Do you mind if I ask," Thea said, gulping. "Who the hell was powerful enough and brave enough to make her pregnant?"

"The God of Death."

Thea hummed and nodded. "So that's where your power to control the souls came from."

"Indeed, and since Shaella, being a very powerful demon Succubus also had quite an unmatched control over souls, I inherited a combined and unique power even greater. For as long as my mother had me under her thumb, this was not a problem for her, but when I was sent back into the past and had my memory wiped, things took quite a different path."

"Who could do such a thing to you?"

"Seven, the Dragon God of Time and Space."

"Hey, this one I know," Thea said, giggling. "He's here too."

"Good to know... he's also in many other dimensions. But in all the worlds, the dimensions, and across all spectrum of time and space, I was the only creature he feared because of that power. Although it may not be as easy for me to steal the soul of a God as it is a mortal, all I needed was the tiniest part. Gods love to create Avatars of themselves, using an essence of their soul in the process until they no longer need it and reabsorb that part of their soul. Turns out Seven has countless shards spread through time and across multiple dimensions, so it was just a matter of time -- pun intended, before I'd get my hands on a part of his soul and thus be able to control him or destroy him."

Thea giggled. "He sent you in the past, but it wasn't enough he had to put you in this Tablet too?"

"No, by sending me in the past, in a dimension very different than this one here, and without my memories, it changed my life. He sent me in a dimension where Shaella and any other Gods had no deific powers. You see, Gods can only access their divine powers abilities through their followers; so, in a world where every creatures have no faith in them, they'd have none of their divine powers, but they'd still have most of their other powers, such as magic spells and psionic powers. Seven sent me, not only in a world filled with atheists, but also in a dimension where the flow of magical energy was so weak, no wizard would want to go there, unless there were born there and didn't know about the other worlds where their magic would be multiple times greater. All to say, Shaella really didn't want to go there to try and find me. So, she created an Avatar of herself, called Shadyss. She used a small part of her soul but gave her enough power and knowledge to resist me. If I was ever to try and steal that part of her soul, Shadyss would have enough strength to resist me long enough to flee and avoid falling into my grip."