Tablet Master Ch. 10

Story Info
Aven.
9.2k words
4.46
1.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

Aven

His mouth felt dry and his head heavy as he sat on the bed.

'Where's Mia,' was his first thought. "Mia? Mia are you heeeck-what the hell!"

He jumped off the bed in a hurry, staring at the corpse on the floor.

The man was obviously dead with one eye missing, his dick peeled off like a banana and he was lying in filth and a pool of blood.

Aven stared for a moment. "I know this man," he muttered to himself.

As hard as he tried to remember where he knew the man from, nothing came to mind. "What if he's not dead... and who am I talking to?"

He avoided the pool of blood and reached to check the man's pulse. "Shiiiit! He has a weak pulse, he's not dead yet. Mia!"

...

"Mia!"

...

"Mia!"

...

"Fuck!"

Aven sat on the corner of the bed and snarled as he felt it oozing. "Did you like it Aven," the man's voice echoed in his head. "Yes, I liked it," Aven had replied.

In a flash of images, sounds, pleasure and pain, Aven remembered everything. The man had used a spell on him to control his actions.

'I told her not to attack anyone unless I said otherwise or unless they hurt me,' he thought, realising his mistake. "Stay by my side, don't say a word and make sure no one notices you," he said, burying his face in his hands. "I was so stupid!"

His nose crumpled up as he growled, "Valsheen!"

He spat on the dying man. "I will not try to save you," he said, standing up to fetch his clothes. "You're probably better off dead anyways."

Aven cleaned himself poorly, using the cleanest part of the bed sheets, got dressed, and then walked out.

"A Human wizard lies dying in my room," he said to the bartender. "He assaulted me during the night and stole my most precious belonging. Tell the guards, they may be able to save his life."

He walked back to his father's manor with determination.

"I need all your money father," he said, bursting in his old man's room.

Salks rubbed his eyes. "What?"

"You heard me," Aven said, hissing between his teeth. "Mia was stolen from me because of you."

Aven grabbed the poker next to the fireplace and glared at his father. "You will sell this manor and everything in it, and you will give me all the money."

Salks shook his head and sat. "You stole Mia from me and now you want to take everything else?"

"You raped Phlyx and Fanzia," Aven said, "and when Valsheen confronted you about it, you killed Phlyx. Now Valsheen has Mia and he wants to kill you, so you better hurry."

"I don't respond well to blackmail," Salks said, standing before his son.

"This isn't blackmail," Aven scoffed. "Valsheen has Mia! He will send her to kill you, he almost sent her last night, but he couldn't control her properly. She was recalled into the Tablet a little after midnight, so you have less than eighteen hours to get your things in order before he can summon her and send her against you. It'll probably be his first order."

"I'll deal with Valsheen," Salks said. "Get the hell out of my house! I will give you nothing!"

Aven swung the poker at Salk's face, but the old man's muscle memory reflexes were still sharp from his old days as a mercenary. Salks snatched the poker out of his hand before the hit and swung it right back, sending Aven crashing on the floor brutally.

"Get the fuck out of my house," Salks shouted, dropping the poker at his side.

Aven spat a tooth out with a mouthful of blood. He stood up slowly as his father walked away. He clenched his fist around the handle of the poker, contemplating the idea of charging at his father to impale him with the poker, but envisioned the old man impaling him instead.

He walked out warily, still holding the poker in his hand. He sat on a bench near the manor and stared at the poker for hours, reminiscing about his time with Mia.

He had no idea where Valsheen was. He concluded the best way to find him and Mia, was to wait for either to show up at the manor.

He used the little gold he had left to buy some food and a hooded cloak and then stayed circling around the manor, waiting, and hopeful.

After the first twenty-four hours, Aven guessed it could possibly be ten days if Mia hadn't been recalled but killed by the Tablet moving too far away.

He lurked around the manor every day regardless until he was peeking over the perimeter wall on that tenth day, and there she was. "MIA!"

He'd recognise that blue bikini on her soft black fur from any distance, even is he could barely see her silhouette through a cracked shutter.

Aven climbed over the wall and ran through the entire garden, heading for the door.

He collided with the door violently and bounced back painfully, rolling on the floor, watching a bunch of stars blinking all over.

He shook his head and kicked the door, twice before he finally broke it open.

Salks screams of agony echoed loudly, but as he rushed towards the dining room, he heard Mia roar.

He slammed the door open.

Mia was struggling, floating almost vertically like a flag hung by the tip of her claws to the floor, as though an invisible black hole was trying to swallow her, but before he could say or do anything, she was gone.

Aven grabbed the air where she last was as though she'd still be there, invisible. "Nooooooooo!"

Salks coughed a mouthful of blood, his chest oozing abundantly. "Help me," he moaned, creeping towards a small chest that laid on the floor, near his dinning chair.

"Fuck you Salks!"

Aven rushed outside and ran through every street around the manor, looking for Valsheen or Mia, but they were nowhere near.

He returned to the manor, but as he walked in, Salks bumped into him.

Aven glared, but Salks simply walked past in a hurry.

"How did you heal so fast?" Aven asked.

The old man didn't answer.

Aven went back to the dinning room and found an empty flask on the dinning table.

He sighed deeply and sat on another chair. He buried his face in his arms on the table, contemplating his failure for a long moment before falling asleep.

Aven woke up abruptly as he was being heaved up by his hair. He squealed.

"Toss him in jail and keep him there until he dies," Salks shouted.

The old man was accompanied by three city guards and another noble man Aven didn't recognise. He was also holding a Tablet in his hands.

Aven's eyes grew big. "Mia!"

The guard holding his hair jammed his fist into his stomach. Aven puffed in pain as he was being dragged away.

He was tossed into a dark cell, stripped naked, and with a tuft of hair missing. He coward in a corner for a moment.

"Fuck you Salks!" He screamed out of his lungs. "I'll fucking kill you!"

"Shut up," a guard's voice shouted.

Aven cried. As bad as his situation was, he didn't cry for him, but for Mia as he imagined all the bad things Salks would continue to do to her.

"Pssssst!"

Aven blinked, exiting a very dark torturous scene his mind had devised.

"Hey, cry baby," a girlish voice whispered from the next cell.

He crept closer to the bars. "Who are you?" he said quietly.

"I'm Wasp," she said. "I heard you said you want to kill Salks."

"Yeah," Aven sighed.

"I want to kill him too," she said.

"Why?"

"He stole something from me."

"Let me guess... a Tablet," Aven chuckled.

"How do you know?"

"He had it in his hands when he got me arrested."

"We can escape from here if we work together," she said, whispering even lower. "I have a plan."

"If your plan doesn't involve me getting killed, I'm in," he said.

"I grabbed one of the guard's key set when they brought me in this morning," she said, sliding the keys around the wall and through the bars. "I can't fight them all off by myself and I need your help."

Aven took the keys and hid it behind his back. "I'm really not the right person to help you though, I can't fight, I can't stand much pain or blows and I'm not very strong."

Wasp snorted and then sighed deeply. "Then I'll have to do all the hard work, but I still need a diversion. Can you at least do that?"

"Yes, that I can. Tell me more."

"When the guards come," she said. "Trust me, they always do, probably tonight, they will probably try and rape me."

"Damn," Aven said. "Why?"

"Because men are pervert degenerates and can't keep it in their pants when there's a cute girl around, vulnerable and helpless."

"So, you're cute?"

"Yeah! That's all you got from all this. Thanks for proving my point!"

"Sorry," he said, looking down and feeling like an idiot.

"Anyways," she said. "When they do come... they will open my cell. I assume they will be two or three of them hoping to get their way with me, so when they walk in to hold me down, you sneak out of your cell and attack them however you can. I'd suggest you try and grab one of their swords if you can."

"That sounds very dangerous," he said, imagining many ways this could go wrong.

"They'll be too distracted to notice a bear dancing behind them," she said. "Grab a sword and swing it at their heads. Don't worry, I'll be swift. They won't have time to hurt you."

Aven took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll do it. I'd rather die trying then die in this cell."

"Atta-boy," she said. "What's your name?"

"Aven."

"Please to meet you Aven," she said. "I'm counting on you. If you fail, I will be beaten to death and defiled."

"You don't have to butter it up for me, I know what those brutes are capable of, and I truly wish I had the power to put a stop to all this kind of stuff in this world."

"You sound like a nice guy," she said. "How do you know about the Tablets?"

"Wait, what? Tablets... plural?"

"Yeah, two," she said. "Which one did you know about?"

"Mia."

"Hmmm..."

Aven looked over his shoulder, as though he'd be able to see through a stone wall suddenly and stare at her. "What, Hmmm, what Tablet did you have if not Mia?"

"Mine was Shadyss, but I found the second Tablet on the corpse of a man called Valsheen-"

"Valsheen!"

"Shhhhtttt," Wasp hissed. "The name wasn't on the Tablet, but since you know that man, I guess it was Mia. Maybe it's better if we talk about all this later, you know, once we're out of here."

"Okay, yeah... you're right."

Aven banged his head slightly against the wall.

"What does she look like?" he asked.

"I thought we'd talk about this after," she said.

"I can't," he said. "I have too many questions it'll drive me mad. Please, tell me."

"She's a magnificent feline demon humanoid with gray fur and dragon scales in some places like her forearms, legs, some around her hips, and some covering her breast and genitals, but she can make them disappear whenever she wants. She has long red braided hair hanging between her adorable little bat like wings and she has a long thin feline tail. She has an aura that makes people horny and once you've tasted her sweet, sweet nectar, she's all you'll ever think about. Bummer she's trying to get rid of me."

Aven stared at his erection, panting slightly as he envisioned Shadyss joining him and Mia in a bed, oblivious to that last statement.

"What does Mia look like?" Wasp asked.

"She's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen," he said, picturing Mia perfectly in his mind as though she was in front of him, perched on all four. "She's a feline humanoid, just like Shadyss I guess, but her fur is pitch black, glossy even, and soft... so soft I want to rub my face in it for eternity. She has short bright red hair and a long feline tail. She's sweet and caring. She loves me."

Wasp laughed. "Whatever makes you sleep at night."

"I'm not lying," he said. "She said it. She said she loved me, more than once."

"Yeah... sure."

Aven sighed deeply as he returned to his fantasy with his anticipated harem of kitties.

"Ewwwwww, you're disgusting," Wasp said. "Are you jerking off over there?"

Aven released himself, panting heavily. "What else am I supposed to do in here?"

"Hmmm I don't know... mentally prepare yourself so you don't ruin our plan, or sleep, or simply wait in complete silence."

"Sorry," he said in shame. "I'm such a jerk. I understand why you hate men so much. I promise I won't do that again."

"Now I'm not sure if you'll help me or tag team with the guards."

"I would never," he said. "I'm not that kind of guy, it's just... now... I didn't think this through."

"Like hell you didn't."

"Sorry."

Minutes felt like hours and being locked in a cell made him feel utterly lonely. His mind drooled in this harem fantasy, but he resisted the urge to masturbate, which brought his focus on either Wasp or the Tablets, but then he had to settle on the fact that it would be better not to Talk about the Tablets or anything until after they'd escape, which caused his mind to try and find nice things to think about, which returned him to his harem.

Stuck in a loop of torment for hours, Aven felt he was going mad and couldn't remain silent any longer.

"What are you?" he asked.

"I'm a human, what else?"

"You could be an elf, or a dwarf, or any other humanoid race."

"Yeah, well I'm human. I have small round ears, pink skin, no tail, no wings, no nothing, just like all other humans. I have two eyes, two arms, and two legs. Happy?"

Aven sighed. "I'm sorry I bother you so much with my questions. I'm just trying to get to know you and kill monotony before I go mad."

"You really are weak," she said. "Pathetic even."

"Fuck you Wasp," he said. "I should let them rape you and make a run for it while they're distracted with-" He snarled, hating himself for saying it as it came out of his mouth. "I'm sorry," he said. "I have so much anger inside me I don't know what's happening to me."

"Just stay quiet," she said.

He closed his eyes and tried to visualise fighting the guards. He'd kill them all, save the girl and add her to his harem- 'I'm useless,' he thought.

A door opened, the hinge squeak echoing through the dungeon, and two guards walked past his cell to stop in front of the next one.

"Told'ya she was a babe," the first guard said, unlocking the cell.

"She looks like a struggler," the second guard said. "Just like I like them."

They laughed.

Aven plastered his face against the bars to see the guards as they walked into her cell.

'Now's your chance,' he said to himself. 'Don't fuck it up!'

Wasp began screaming to the sound of kicks and punches.

Aven hurried to unlock his cell, but the first key didn't work. 'One down, six to go.'

He tried to focus at his task despite the disturbing sound of her scream and them hitting her, and he finally opened his door.

He peeked into the cell to catch the best moment to attack. Both men had their backs turned on him. One was holding her down by sitting on her chest as the second one had his pants down and was getting ready to penetrate her.

Aven rushed into the cell, drew the sword directly from the scabbard on his belt and swung the sword hard.

The guard's helmet had already been knocked off his head from the struggle and the sword ripped through his mouth badly. The man rolled on his side, gurgling and holding his jaw.

Aven almost dropped the sword from the impact but managed to recover and swung in vertically with all his might. The blade could have stopped or slipped in so many ways on the man's helmet, but somehow landed in just the right angle as the man tried to move away and tore right through. The helmet parted under the blow and the blade dug deep into his skull.

Wasp pushed the man off her, drew his sword and stabbed the first guard in the face, shutting him down permanently.

"Thank you," she said, patting the guards.

He stared at her for a moment under the light of the lantern the guards had, concluding she wasn't lying about being cute, but as much as he'd usually grow hard, the situation was dire and he cleared his mind before it happened.

"Let's get the hell out of here," he said.

She grabbed a set of keys, identical to the one he already had, and hurried out of her cell.

Aven followed.

She didn't run for the door, but for the barred sewer hole in the far corner of the dungeon. She tried a few keys to open the lock and slid down.

He had to hold his breath to squeeze through. Wasp was already far ahead in the tunnel when he landed in the filthy water. It hadn't been raining for many days and the smell was sickening. Aven puked almost instantly.

It was hard to keep up with her and he almost lost her around a few corners, but eventually climbed up into an alley. He wasn't sure this was exactly where she'd gone out, but the cover had already been pushed to the side.

He placed it back and hid behind a barrel.

The alley was empty, and the larger street was far ahead in one direction, while the other side was a dead end.

The little light that allowed him to see was the orange sky of an almost completed sunset.

"Here," Wasp said, tossing a set of clothes to the back of his head.

Aven looked at her in shock. She wore a pair of pants with a blouse.

"Where did you come from?" he said, looking at the stone walls towering five times her height.

"Get dressed," she said. "I'm grateful you saved me, but we can't stay here."

Aven hurried to get dressed and followed her out of the city and into a large barn not too far outside.

"We can rest here for a few hours," she said, setting hay on the ground to make a bed. "It's cold tonight so we should huddle up, but I will rip your dick off if you try anything."

"Woah, no worries," he said, helping her set the bed. "I'm not that kind of guy."

"What's your name?" she said.

Aven stared at her for a moment. "Aven..."

"Please to meet you Aven," she shook his hand. "I'm Wasp."

"Yeeahhhh... I know."

"Oh shit, it happened again didn't it?"

"Did what happen?"

"Nevermind," she said. "We need some rest and we must move before sunrise. The entire city will be looking for us for killing those two guards and we left a smelly trail for the dogs to track."

She curled up on the hay bed and sighed deeply.

Aven cuddled up, wrapping his arm around her and using the other arm to support his head. His mind extrapolated a few lascivious images, but as he inhaled near her hair, the sewer smell was enough to quell his libido.

His mind ruminated a million question for a long moment before he finally fell asleep.

It was still dark when a slap in the face heaved him out of his wonderful dream involving multiple feline creatures and a dashing human girl.

"What the hell," he said in shock.

"We have to go," Wasp said, shoving a backpack in his arms. "I got us some new clothes, shoes and some food, but we need to clean up first. I know where the river is, but we'll have to run fast otherwise the dogs will catch up to us."

"Wait, what? Dogs? Already?"

"They're not here yet, but they will be soon," she said. "Trust me, this isn't the first time I make a run for it."

Aven nodded and they ran.

He could barely see where he was stepping at first, but the sun rose soon enough.

She pushed him to his limit, forcing him to run faster and to keep going under the threat of being captured again.

They washed in a pond along the way, changed their clothing, and then swam across a river before making their way into the forest.

He had trouble putting one foot before the other, out of breath and exhausted.

"How can you keep on going like that?" he said, crumbling to his knee.

"I'm used to run I guess," she said, panting slightly as she sat on a fallen tree.

"Is it safe to rest for a while?"

"As safe as a forest can be," she said, looking around. "I think we're clear of the guards, but danger lurks everywhere."

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers