Tablet Master Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's already started," she said. "We're in a fancy chariot, the two of us, driven by a servant and accompanied by two other chariots and a bunch of mercenaries. That feels like princess stuff to me."

"I love you Wasp," he said.

She blushed.

His heart skipped a beat. It was the first time he had said that, just a few days before he'd reunite with Mia. It had been many days already that Aven hadn't been having sex with an imaginary Mia but instead had been making love to Wasp.

"I think I love you too Aven," she said, biting her lower lip.

They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment as their heartbeats appeared to synchronise.

"I think I may be pregnant too," she said.

Aven couldn't believe his ears. He saw an entire life flashing before his eyes. He would raise his family in a castle with Wasp as his queen, governing over a large chunk of land near the ocean with Shadyss and Mia as muses, lovers and protector after he'd freed them from the curse of the Tablets. They would throw parties and orgies all the time, play games, drink and have sex every night.

"I wonder where your mind is right now," Wasp said, giggling. "I think I broke you... are you broken?"

Aven shook his head. "I'm not broken," he said. "On the contrary, I'm ecstatic!"

He kneeled between her legs as she sat on the chariot's bench and laid his ear against her tummy.

"I'm going to have a baby," he said. "This is the tenth happiest day of my life."

"Tenth?" she scoffed. "What were all the others?"

"They haven't happened yet," he said, laughing. "Marrying you in our future castle with Mia and Shadyss as our witness, freed from the Tablet's curse, will be the best day of my life."

"Awwww, you're so cute," she said, kissing him with passion. "What about everything in between?"

"It'll be a day just like today, when my wonderful queen will announce the arrival of each of our future children."

"Whoaaa dummy," she said, her eyes big and eyebrows raised. "What makes you think I want to have ten kids?"

"Mathematically it would be nine," he said, giggling, "but I was just being playful. I have no idea how many kids we'll have and however many you want, that's how many I want. It's just my way to tell you how much this day means to me and how much it would mean to me if it happens again in the future."

Wasp sighed and kissed him deeply.

The chariot stopped all the sudden before moving backwards as the neigh of all the horses echoed loudly over multiple screams and screeches of terror.

Aven grabbed his two short swords and jumped out of the chariot, mimicked by Wasp, but froze completely, his legs stiff as stone has his mind struggled to maintain control of his bladder.

The most terrifying and yet, most beautiful creature stood before the convoy, towering over them with her twenty meters. Her huge wings were stretched to cast a shadow as large as a small town with the sun slightly in her back. She had long pointy ears, crowned with curvy ram like horns on each side of her head. She had long braided blue hair reaching to the middle of her back and the color of her wing membrane was a similar blue. Her wing bones were dark red and made of the same texture as her horns. She had similar scale like bones covering her forearms, like a pair of bracers with sharp spikes at the elbows, as well as her legs, from her ankles to her knee, also ending with long sharp spikes. She had a tail, as long as she was tall with a scorpion like stinger at the end, made with the same scaly bone material and she had blue veins slithering along the length of her tail and on the side of her legs as well as around her hips, covering her crotch and up until her tits, like a bikini, except it seemed to be made of her own flesh, with a similar texture as her horns, but blue.

Demon, Giant, Succubus, were the three words Aven overheard ringing as three of the nine mercenaries charged towards the giant creature, letting out their fearless war cry.

The giant Succubus flicked her wrist with two fingers stretched and a massive block of ice appeared ten meters above the ground before her. It was shaped like a wall that stretched over one hundred meters on each side of her and it was twenty meters high and thick, like a gigantic monolith flying sideways.

One of the mercenaries stumbled to turn back while the other two appeared to move faster to evade the monolith after gravity took hold of the manifestation.

The ground shook hard.

One of the magistrate's daughter screamed to the point of passing out as the men were flattened under the ice, which was so clear there was no doubt all three of them had died instantly.

Another creature jumped on top of the wall of ice and shouted. "Surrender and give me all your wealth or die horribly," the creature said.

Aven's leg still wouldn't respond, but his hands opened just enough to let the swords fall at his feet. Wasp did the same before hiding behind him.

The small creature was barely one meter tall, she had pale blue skin with shades of green. Her face looked mostly human, but she had a slight monkey like mouth and two manes of hair shaped like short mohawks running from just above her eyes to the back of her head. Her facial features made her look like a young girl, but the fact that she was naked exposed her small breasts, but also a penis hanging over her vagina, which was a bit of a shock for Aven, and probably everyone else, but the most shocking thing was her four tentacles, two of which were swooshing slowly like snakes about to strike, but the other two held a small rectangular stone Tablet.

Aven tried to speak, but no words came out. He couldn't breathe and maybe it was due to some sort of supernatural aura, or maybe it was just him being a coward, he'd try to figure it out later why this information had suddenly caused him to soil his pants.

One of the mercenaries shot an arrow at the girl. The arrow bounced on an invisible barrier just before her face.

"Last chance," she shouted, raising her hand high, fingers spread.

The giant Succubus placed her hands together before pulling them apart as a pitch-black sphere formed in her palms.

"Four," the small blue creature said, hiding one of her fingers. "Three... Two..."

"Stop," the Magistrate cried, holding his unconscious younger daughter in his arms. "You can take everything, but please don't kill us!"

The blue creature grinned, still holding two fingers up. "I still see weapons in hands," she said. "ONE!"

"Drop your weapons!" the magistrate shrieked.

All mercenaries but one tossed their weapons swiftly. The last one, the one that had shot the arrow a moment earlier, looked at them, his mouth wide open, but he didn't drop his bow.

"Zero," the small blue creature said, pointing at him.

With the flick of the wrist, the black sphere flew straight at the archer. The sphere grew and flashed instantly upon contact, swallowing him, but also everything and everyone five meters around him, leaving a crater on the ground as it disintegrated everything within.

The magistrate was on his knee, holding his daughter in his lap just outside the blast area, but three other mercenaries stood right in it, as well as part of one of the horses. The men were all gone as though they were never there, and the horse was cut in half on its length, exposing its internal organs and flesh vividly for just about two seconds before it all began to drool and flop to the ground.

"Ewww," the small blue creature said, sounding amused.

The magistrate produced a long scream of agony.

Aven noticed the hand of his daughter was missing up to just above her wrist and blood was oozing abundantly.

The magistrate hurried to tear his fancy robe and wrap it around her wrist. The magistrate was drooling from his nose and mouth, crying so intensely Aven felt the pain through his stomach.

Aven swept behind him, expecting to touch Wasp. He looked over his shoulders, his heart skipping a beat. She wasn't there.

His lungs finally inflated and despite the filth in his pants, his legs worked again as he rotated to try and find Wasp, panic taking over his fear.

The small blue creature placed one knee on the block of ice and slammed her fist into it. The ice disappeared instantly, and the creature fell, only to land gracefully in almost the same position, using two of her tentacles like chokes to break her fall.

She walked to the magistrate with her head high and a malicious grin on her face.

Aven walked closer as he searched for Wasp, looking under the chariots and squinting to see through the high grass on each side of the large road.

The small blue creature looked at the magistrate and cocked her head slightly as she raised her arm horizontally, pointing to her left.

"Go," she said. "Leave your jewellery and all your wealth, including your fancy garments and go. Everything you own is now mine."

One of the last two mercenaries dashed forward, rolling on the ground to grab his weapon in the process before leaping towards the small blue creature.

His war cry was cut short, literally, as the small creature - who would have thought, whipped two tentacles like a pair of scissors cutting through his flesh like a knife through butter.

Aven noticed Wasp had charged at the same time, but she dove low. He felt like every organ in his body stiffened and jammed, paralysed again as the event unfolded in slow motion before him and he was condemned to watch helplessly.

The blood splattered in every direction as the body of the mercenary was maimed into multiple pieces before his blood and organs would flop all over the magistrate, Wasp, and the small blue creature altogether.

Wasp rolled on the ground, leaping once more to grab the Tablet from the remaining tentacles, but the tentacles didn't let go, yanking the small blue creature along with her into the crater that had been created by the black sphere.

Aven tried to step forward but fell to his knee instead. He couldn't see Wasp or the small blue creature from his angle and his mind envisioned the worse.

Two tentacles whipped from the hole and blood splattered.

"Nooooooo," he screamed from his lungs, tears blinding him as he felt his stomach crushed so bad it almost made him retch.

The giant Succubus suddenly reached down with one hand but vanished before she could reach the crater.

The small blue creature jumped out of the hole with the Tablet clutched in her hand and tentacles. She glared at them by looking over her shoulder before running away.

Aven stumbled hastily towards the crater, falling and tumbling into it to reach Wasp.

She laid in a pool of blood but Aven couldn't tell if it was hers or the mercenary's until he saw the gushing wound as he pulled her into his lap.

Wasp had a hole through and through in her chest, next to her heart.

She coughed a mouthful of blood and winced.

"I love you," she said with her last breath.

Aven pressed his forehead on hers for a moment before he looked up into the sky and screamed in agony.