Tabletop

Story Info
Him, her, me.
1.1k words
4.25
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch you both from afar. I am sat in a large leather armchair. You clearly have a strong unspoken bond with her; the electricity generated as I watch, as you truss and tailor the restraints, to the legs of the solid wooden polished table or bench. Her legs bent at the knee which dangle down; soft ropes lash around her ankles and wrists, her breasts bound too; as her body is held static, tight to the table.

Your strong hands work quickly whipping the rope around her limbs and you stand back admiring your work; checking she's ok; no undue discomfort.

I watch as you reach for clips and toys; a leather flogger; a pinwheel - just in case they might be needed. No compulsion.

I'm mesmerised; she's beautiful. Soft, voluptuous, sensual, open now, yearning.

I look to you. "May I...?" You nod silently. And you move to sit in the seat I vacate.

You watch as I cross the room; wearing black satin underwear, nothing else.

I approach her. Drinking in the sight of her. "You're beautiful" I whisper.

I love every part of her real raw body. I walk around the table. Her dry heels from a summer in flip flops; the blemish on the second toenail; scuffed but not noticeable until close; hairs just behind her knees were the razor missed. The mole on her thigh, the modest stripes of stretch-marks from motherhood; her pelvis proud, her tummy button, deep, alluring. Her breasts fall gentle and heavy; nipples large dark pronounced.

Collar bone; and jaw; pierced soft ears. Her lips full, kissable, pink and soft. Above her head, her arms stretched; wrists taute; the veins run through her elbows tracing a dark purple green line to her hands, neat shorted painted nails, papery skin aged but not old.

Wrists bound. Her fingers free. I bend down and take one finger; then two fingers - index finger and middle into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the nail beds, the knuckles; gently sucking. Suckling.

She writhes; stretched into her space. She doesn't pull away..

My nails; longer than hers trace a long strong scratch across her left wrist; towards her armpit; freshly shaven, as I move my mouth away from her fingers. I bend my head again; my hair falls against her skin, and I inhale. She shyly recoils as I lick and breathe her sweat scent, running my face across her transferring her smells into me. At 2 o'clock from my eye-line her nipple just within biting distance, is my next target, and I suck gently first, then hungrily; nipping as I pull away. She winces. I glance at you. You're smiling.

The scratches continue down her midriff where her waist melds with her hips. Feather like strokes now. Along her left side. Down her outer thigh to her feet. I step back. The denial of touch or sensation resets the mood for her. "What next?"

I look to you and you nod a single dip of your head. A bow. Permission to proceed.

Fingers trace up her thighs right at the crease I rest my hands. Her bum on the edge of the table creates a billowing soft cushion around her. I look; hard, intently. Like a child observes a butterfly or flower. Fascinated.

She can feel my breathe close in. And I take a strong deep inhale of her heady smell as I approach the table, and her beautiful aroused cunt. I pause. Building my own desires and tease; swallow as I feel myself salivate and kiss; a lingering hot exploratory kiss. Lapping, eating devouring; pushing my face and nose around her wetness and smothering myself with her aroma and excitement. Messy; wet slushy sounds come from my sheer hunger as I practically french kiss this prone fragrant beautiful raw pure woman.

She moans; I find her spot. The point that makes her body tense; and push up into me. I giggle. Knowing that she's given me her secret; and I lap; long lingering wet licks; flicking the tip of my tongue just against the spot I now know sends her wild. She moves, I've lost my place; so more firmly I hold her legs and hips. "You're not getting away" I mutter. "I've found you now. No escape."

She's close... I sense her body tremble; a deep pelvic twitch that only women really know.

And I stop. She bucks; anxious desperation to cum; she's wanton.

I twist my head to look at you again; I had been oblivious to your presence for while.

You're stroking; proud; unashamedly hard. And with the sight of you instantly I feel my the sudden rush of wetness on my satin panties.

You stand and join me at the table. I wait for your non-verbal commands. You stand by her head; your heavy balls resting on her face and lips; your large hands grab her jaw; opening her mouth so she can suck you; smell you, taste your musk; stiffling her heavy breaths you pause your stroking and you reach and place two silver steel nipple clasps on each and muffled by your soft ball sack gag she yelps and writhes.

I marvel at her messy wet lips watching as she glistens. Wetter and wetter.

You look at me as we book-end her stunning real body; and you pull hard on her clamps as you smother her face and shoot hot pearly streaks of cum across her body; filling her tummy button, collar bone and decorate her.

I move up her right side as we dance around the table as you move to in-between her legs and I hungrily slurp and scoop your spunk up from her trembling body; using fingers, my tongue. Capturing what I can; feeding myself.

Your face between her legs you know exactly where to suck and lick and plunge your face and fingers into her in a frenzy. She moans a heady moan as I silence her with a cum drenched kiss; her face smells of you; of her on my lips and of course your delicious cum, we share hungrily as her orgasm breaches and her hips buck and her skin pales as you grip her legs so tight; you leave an impression. Your tongue relentlessly lashes her as she cums hard into your face; as you gasp and drink every essence of her.

I step away. Mesmerised by our intimacy, the room smells of sex and sweat. Still silent I resume my seat as you kiss her; thank her and congratulate her. I leave you to untie her and ease her limbs out of the stress positions; rubbing ankle bones and wrists and removing the clamps.

She sits up and you embrace and kiss. Stroking her tangled hair; a mild tiny whimper distracts you both from the corner as I reach my own climax, rubbing wet satin hard against my own clit as I cum, in hard decadent waves.

You smile and blow me a kiss. A signal between us all. The one who catches the kiss is the next one to be tied!