Taboo: Generations Bk. 02-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari and I dressed in our sexiest lingerie. She was wearing a white lace bra, white thong, white garter belt, white fishnet stockings, and white four-inch heels—all of which complemented her darker skin tone—while I chose the same, but all in lavender, which played well against my mocha—or pecan tan—skin tone. We chose to wear body-length overcoats and nothing more; we packed regular clothing to change into once we were finished with our "happy time."

Jason greeted Shari and me at the door and ushered us in. We stood in the living room for a few minutes talking about our trip when Jason finally remembered his manners and asked to take our coats. Shari and I smiled at one another. We both turned, unfastened our respective belts, unbuttoned them, then Shari held her arms back as her son peeled her coat from her. "What the hell?" he gasped as he took in his mother's beautiful body, made even more so by the lingerie she wore. I simply allowed my coat to fall to the floor, inciting a loudly whispered, "Holy shit," from my nephew.

Shari and I turned and wrapped an arm around one another's waists. Shari said, "I know all about you and your Aunt Linda."

"And I know all about you and your mother," I added.

You see, the day after the threesome with James, Shari and I divulged all there was to know about our trysts with Jason, so Shari knew about what happened in Greenland and at Minnie's house, and I knew about the many times she and Jason had done it. For the record, this story takes place approximately six months after the threesome with James as I had been on two back-to-back assignments, but we were here now, with one intention in mind, as Shari shared.

"Today can be a very special day for you, Jason," she told him, "because today you have the opportunity to be with the two women you adore most in the world. For one day only—this day—Linda and I are offering ourselves to you in a threesome. If you say yes, then all our wildest fantasies can come true. If you say no, however, you must understand that this will never be offered to you again. It's a one-time deal. What do you say?"

"Let-me-think-about-that-um-okay," Jason quickly said, garnering laughter from us all. Shari and I each took one of his hands and led him into the bedroom where we undressed him; he was already at full hardness by the time we got his underwear off him.

As Jason lay on the bed, he said, "You both are so different from one another. With you, Ma, it has been frenetic and, well, abusive—but in a good way—to say the least, while with you, Aunt Linda, what we have shared has always been soft and tender. How am to compensate for that with the two of you here at the same time?"

"We'll just be our own, regular selves," I answered.

"And maybe Linda and I can relinquish control to one another periodically," Shari suggested. "This way, you get the best of what we both have to offer."

"That sounds good," Jason said with a smile. Then, to me, he said, "You know what I want to hear."

And I did. I smiled as I softly purred, "Do you want to eat Auntie's pussy?"

"Damn, the way you said that makes me want to eat it," Shari said ...

... to which Jason replied, "I'd like very much to see that."

I unhooked my bra and lay on the bed. Shari emulated my actions, lying with her head between my already-spread legs. She didn't bother removing my panties at first, insisting instead upon placing her mouth on them, right where she knew my clitoris lay. She began to eat my pussy through the thong; the pressure of her tongue, coupled with the roughness of the fabric rubbing against my clit, brought me to an almost instantaneous orgasm. She peeled the thong aside that she may lick my thick, white cum from me.

"Holy shit," Jason whispered, and I could see his cock throbbing of its own volition.

"Shari, we both know from experience that Jason is good for two or three orgasms. I think he really needs to get off soon, or else he isn't going to last long once we're ready for him."

"Is that right?" Shari asked softly as she lifted her face from my crotch. She then lightly wrapped her fingers around Jason's cock as she said, "Does my son need some of Mommy's special attention before we go any further?"

"Oh, Mommy," Jason cried as Shari took his cock into her mouth, and with virtual ease she accepted its entire length into her throat. She came back up and paid special attention to his cock's bulbous head.

I bent over and kissed Jason softly, then whispered in his ear, "Eat Auntie's pussy." I straddled his face, and before he was even three good licks in he was gripping my ass as his body seized; his muffled groan bespoke the orgasm Shari and I had brought him to. I looked back to see Shari slowly pumping his cock, ensuring none of his cum went to waste.

I watched her suck her son's cock so lovingly, as only a mother could, and decided that I cared enough about my nephew that I, too, wanted to share in this experience. I turned to where Jason and I were in a sixty-nine, then had to apply a bit of force to take his cock from Shari. She must have realized my intentions, for she finally relinquished control of it to me.

I hesitated at first. Shari, seeing this, lifted my chin with a forefinger and began to kiss me. She then lowered her head and sucked Jason's cockhead a few seconds, then brought my lips to hers, and soon she and I were French kissing around Jason's cock. His moans of purest ecstasy told us that we were doing him a great service. As Shari ran her lips up and down one side of Jason's shaft, I did the same on the other.

I was completely aware of how heavily I was creaming, and equally aware that Jason was licking up every sweet and savory drop. He loves the taste of my cum, so I know he would have no problem filling his belly with it if we were to stay in this position all day. Shari and I had other plans, though.

I was still rubbing my lips along Jason's veiny shaft when Shari grabbed his cock at the base while simultaneously manipulating my head so that my mouth finally encircled Jason's dick, and when it had, I felt the cum pour from me like water from a bucket. I moaned deeply as I began to rhythmically move my mouth around his cock, and somewhere in my ecstasy my hand replaced Shari's.

I was unaware that she had moved from my side. That is, until I heard her behind me talking to Jason. "Do you feel that, son? Your Aunt Linda is sucking your cock." She spread my ass cheeks and ran her tongue long and lovingly across my asshole before continuing. "Yours is the first cock she has ever sucked. Do you hear me? She loves you so much that she has picked your cock to be the only cock she has ever accepted into her mouth." She ran her tongue across my ass again as Jason let out a whimpering moan. I moaned as well as a splotch of cum dripped from my pussy and onto Jason's waiting lips.

"Oh, son. Look at that. So much cum from Auntie's pussy. Here, let Mommy help." I imagined Jason with the equivalent of a milk moustache and Shari intermingling her lips with his own, at first licking my cum from his face, then as they worked together to lick my pussy clean.

"Eat it, Mommy. Eat Aunt Linda's pussy," I heard Jason say, and I felt his cock throb in my hand and in my mouth as Shari worked my clit over good for me. "Oh, shit. That is so God-damned beautiful, Mommy. You're so beautiful."

I felt Shari remove her mouth from me, and seconds later the air was filled with the sounds of she and Jason kissing, which got me hot as hell. Then Shari said, "Eat Auntie's pussy good for her, baby. Show Auntie how much you appreciate her, show her how much you love her," and he did. He began sucking my clit again as Shari once again placed her mouth on my ass and began to eat it like she had been sex-starved for the past ten years.

I continued to suck Jason's cock into my virginal mouth. I found a nice rhythm and was moving at a speed that was slow but steady, reveling in the feel and taste of his cock meat as it moved in and out of me. It pulsed a couple of times, then he removed his mouth from my pussy and screamed, "Oh, Mommy! She's making me cum!"

Jason filled my mouth with his cum, and although just a novice, I expertly swallowed his semen as I continued to suck his massive prick. I then stiffened and moaned loudly around his dick as I was overtaken by an orgasm of my own. I pulled my mouth free from him, relishing the taste of his cum as both he and Shari worked feverishly to lick the cum from my pussy. Once done, Shari spanked one of my ass cheeks twice, telling me to roll over, which I did. We lay there together for a few minutes, then I said, "Well, I don't know about you two, but I've worked up an appetite. What say we get something to eat in preparation for round three?"

And that's what we did.

Jason knew a fellow student who worked at Kristiana's, an exclusive, high-end restaurant just a few blocks from his home. Generally, one would have to make reservations, but Jason's friend got us in and seated at a wonderful table.

Our conversation was open, very much so. Jason and I both told Shari that when we returned to the house, all our attention would be on her since he and I were the primary recipients of the previous encounter. Then, as the waiter brought our drinks to the table and departed, I slid down about a foot and said, "I'm not wearing any panties. Any takers?"

Jason and Shari just stared at one another. Finally, Jason said, "Ma?"

"Here? In public?" Shari questioned. "I couldn't possibly."

"The table cloth will hide you," Jason told her. "Go ahead, it'll be kinky."

Shari smiled a devilish grin, looked around, then swiftly ducked under the table. Two seconds later my pussy was under attack by her hot, wet mouth.

The waiter stopped by and asked if we were ready to order. Jason looked at me and must have seen my eye twitching as I bit my bottom lip. It was all I could do to not cum as Shari continued her one-woman assault on my clit. He leaned toward me and whispered, "Let's see how long you can hold it." He then said to the waiter, "Why don't you give us an extensive review of what's best?"

I bit down hard and furrowed my brow at him, my eye still twitching as I attempted to stave off the inevitable. I tried in vain to sit up, but Shari had my legs looped over her shoulders and her arms looped around my legs, making movement of any kind damn near impossible. The waiter was going over the third or fourth entrée and I just couldn't take it anymore. "Oh, God damn, bitch. Just eat that motherfucker." I wrenched my legs free, stuck my hands under the table, and forced Shari's tongue as far into my pussy as it would go. I heaved and bucked, and thirty seconds later I lay back with a most satisfied smile on my face.

Shari popped back from under the table, wiping my cum from the corners of her mouth. The waiter looked at the three of us, from one to the other to the next, back and forth, attempting to say something, but nothing coming to mind. Jason handed him a one-hundred-dollar bill and said, "This never happened. Are we good?"

"Uh ... Yeah. Yeah, we're good," he said as he took it and placed it in his pocket.

"Good, then we'll have three grilled chicken Caesar salads, please, and more of this delicious white zinfandel. In fact, just leave the bottle."

We laughed all the way home. I reprimanded Jason for putting me through such hellish torture, and praised Shari for the wonderful job she did at eating my pussy. "I guess part of that was the fact that we were doing it in public," I told her, "but let that not beleaguer the fact that there is no one, absolutely no one—sorry kid (I said this to Jason, but with a smile so he would know to not take it to heart)—who can make me cum the way you do."

We kissed then, and Jason placed Shari's hand in his lap. "Ooo," she said with a grin. "Look who's ready for round three."

Round three was definitely all about Shari. Jason wanted to watch me go down on her, so I placed my head between her legs and began to nuzzle my lips against her warm, moist pussy. I took my time with her, too. While I wanted her to cum, I wanted to build the suspense leading to the orgasm so that when she did, it would be something she would never forget.

My tongue played at her slit. I took each of her labia into my mouth one at a time, giving them the proper attention they deserved. I ran my tongue over her shaved pubis, softly kissed it, coming dangerously close to her clit, close enough to incite a riot in her hips. She began to thrust upwards, her hungry and neglected clit searching in vain for my mouth as soft whimpers of pure sadness escaped her lips. Finally, she whispered thickly as if she were speaking through silent weepings, "Please, Linda. Please. I can't take anymore of this." I gently sucked her clit into my mouth, and, "UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She grabbed my head and held it firm as she lifted herself off the bed; only her feet and shoulders remained on the mattress. She jerked as she made "NKH, NKH, NKH" sounds. The entirety of my face, shoulders, and breasts were covered with Shari's cum. After about twenty seconds she fell to the bed once more, weeping loudly.

"Oh, baby," I said softly as I cradled her in my arms and kissed her.

"That's the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced," Shari said to me. She then pulled me close and we softly kissed one another.

I looked over at Jason, who was just shaking his head. "Oh, honey. I'm sorry we left you out of that. It's just—"

"NO!" he quickly said. "No. Thank you. I really mean that. Thank you. I don't think I will ever witness anything like that again, so ... thank you."

"Thank you," I said as I pulled him toward me. "You are always the perfect gentleman, and so mature for your age." I kissed him again, then guided his mouth to Shari's. As they kissed, I slowly removed myself from the equation. It was my turn to sit back and watch (and masturbate) as mother and son made love.

"Oh, baby" Shari said as she began stroking his cock. "Feed this dick to Mommy's pussy. Please? Mommy's pussy is so hungry for your hard dick." and as Jason mounted and entered her, a soft moan escaped both their lips.

Jason went slow and steady at first, much the way he does when making love to me, but soon the heat of the moment overtook them both and he was thrusting in and out of her much the same way James had done.

"Wait—wait," Shari said. She moved onto her side while Jason remained on his knees, sitting erect. "Now, Jason, now fill Mommy's pussy with every inch of that hulking, black cock. Push every inch of it inside me. Deeper. Deeper. Dee—Oh, shit yeah. That's it, baby. That's it. You're hitting that place your daddy's cock just can't reach. That's because your cock is so much bigger than your daddy's, baby. That's why Mommy loves your cock, baby, because you can fuck Mommy's motherfucking pussy in ways that your motherfucking daddy can't. Just like right now, baby. Mommy's motherfucking pussy is so motherfucking full. It's so motherfucking full, and you keep filling it with your motherfucking cock, you God-damned, motherfucking whore's son. Fuck that pussy. Fuck that motherfucking pussy, you fucking bastard. Make Mommy cum all over your hard, motherfucking dick!"

Barely three minutes had passed and already I had rubbed out two orgasms and was dangerously close to a third. What I was watching was hot, no doubt, but listening to Shari made it even more so.

"You motherfucker. You're fucking your mommy's whorish pussy. Your cock is in your mommy's slutty, whorish pussy and you're fucking her, you God-damned bastard. Oh, shit! I'm almost there, baby. Get me there. Get Mommy there."

I jumped on the bed and began to throttle Shari's clit with my fingers as Jason continued to fuck her. Shari's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her face contorted into a grimace of pure, unadulterated agony. The joints in her fingers had locked in such a way that one would think she was arthritic. Her breathing had ceased. Finally, a river of cum poured from her pussy as she convulsed spasmodically before us. Jason didn't stop, though, and neither did I. We worked in tandem to exorcise that orgasmic demon from her being, and after thirty long seconds of twitching, her bodily functions returned to normal.

Jason slowed his stroke, and I stopped my throttling altogether. Shari just lay there, stunned, but slowly recovering from her stupor. When she finally recognized me, she smiled weakly and gave me a small kiss. Jason was still hard, and still moving in and out of her at a slow pace.

Shari moved onto her hands and knees. She was still visibly wobbly, so much to the point that I really don't know how she was keeping her balance. She patted the space in front of her, and I moved in, spreading my legs so she could once again sink that beautiful mouth into my wet and wanting pussy. She tasted me for all of two seconds, then stopped, looked behind her, and said, "Jason, Mommy needs you to fuck her asshole now."

I saw a grin spread across Jason's lips as he pulled himself from Shari's pussy. The soft moan that escaped their lips told me he had obliged her request, then a soft moan of my own filled the air as once again Shari's mouth and tongue were paying service to my pussy.

Jason started out slow, but soon he was pounding his mother's ass, and with each forward thrust he drove her face deeper into my pussy as he drove from her throat cry after muffled cry of satisfaction. She finally lifted her mouth from me and said, "Oh, that's it, you fucking fucker. Fuck Mommy's ass. Fuck Mommy's whore's ass with that huge fucking cock of yours. Fuck it the way your daddy can't. Fuck Mommy's fucking ammmmppppfff."

I finally had enough. Not of the torrent of obscenities. Again, I was really getting off on it. What I had had enough of was the neglect my pussy was suffering while she did it, so I grabbed her by the hair and mushed her mouth as far into my pussy as I could, then I locked my legs around her head to stymie any further movement. She continued to swear as her mouth was locked in place on my pussy, and the sensation of the vibration drove me over the edge. I came. Not as hard as I had at the restaurant, but hard enough to give her mouth and tongue something else to do for a few moments as she lapped my pussy clean.

Jason had taken to smacking Shari's ass as he began a barrage of verbal abuse of his own. "How do you like that, bitch? How do you like your son's cock in your whore's slutty ass? This is what you want, isn't it? That's because ... That's because ..." and then his tone changed completely. "Oh, Mommy. Please let me cum in your pussy. I need to feel your pussy on my dick when I cum."

Shari, with my legs still locked around her head, pushed herself up and swung her hips sideways, relieving her ass of Jason's cock. She then swung them again and her pussy gobbled up every inch of her son's manhood, and just in time, I'd say, because he let out a deeply satisfying, "Ooooooooooo," as his face contorted. He came in Shari's pussy, then fell to his side while still inside her. He continued giving her slow, soft strokes, then just stopped altogether as he lay there, resting, a satisfied smile on his face. I released Shari, who fell over as well. Say what you want, but this was the most satisfying sex the three of us had ever enjoyed.

I made mention of this, and Shari said, "Certainly better than what we had with James."

"You ... You fucked Dad?" It was addressed to me.

"Oh, shit," I whispered. I felt terrible. If anyone could have seen the hurt in his eyes ...

"It wasn't her fault," Shari said quickly in an attempt to diffuse what could very possibly ruin this whole day for us all. "I tricked them into doing it, Jason. Neither of them knew who the other was. I promise."

1...67891011