Taboo: Generations Bk. 02-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers

"Is that true?" Jason asked me.

"It is," I answered, then explained the events of that evening. Well, most of them anyway.

Jason seemed satisfied with this, and to change the subject, Shari said, "Like we told you when we got here: This is a one-time occurrence. You will never be with Linda and I at the same time again, but you're free to be with her as much as you like."

"And you are free to be with your mother as much as you like," I added.

"And you two are free to be together as much as you like," Jason offered, "only not with Dad anymore, okay?"

"Ooooo, someone's jealous," I said laughingly.

"Over you? Yes," Jason said. "I always considered you ... Mine."

"Oh, honey," I said as I made my way to him. "You will always have a special place in my heart that no man can replace. Okay?"

"Okay," he said as he nodded his head.

"Hey, what about me?" Shari asked.

"Well, you're married to him, so you have to be with him," Jason responded. "If I had my way, though, I'd keep both of you to myself."

Shari and I laughed. We engaged in a little more small talk, then we each took turns getting a shower. When I came out, Shari and Jason were standing over the bed. "Look," she said to me, then pressed her hand down firmly on the mattress. I'd say water pooled around her fingers, but it was cum, hers and mine.

"Oh my," I said with a laugh.

"Item number one, buy a new mattress tomorrow," Shari told Jason. "Item number two, invest in some rubber sheets."

"Should be okay to just flip it for the night," I told him, and we commenced to doing just that. It was a struggle, being a king-size mattress, but we got through it okay. We fitted some sheets on it, threw a new comforter on top, and it was good as new.

"You two are more than welcome to stay the night," Jason invited, "or will Dad be wondering where you are?"

"He's actually in Pennsylvania overnight on business," Shari informed him," so, yeah, if Linda has no pressing plans."

"I'm good with it," I answered.

Around six o'clock we went out to dinner at a quaint little steak house, "and no fooling around in the restaurant this time," I announced. "I think we've all had enough sex for one day." We each ordered the prime rib, and after dinner we returned to Jason's house and watched some TV. Shari, citing fatigue due to the monumentally stupendous orgasms she experienced today, went to bed around ten o'clock. Jason and I continued watching TV, finding a funny-as-hell anime on Hulu called Shin Chan.

I curled next to him on the couch. He took my hand into his own, kissed it, and said, "I'm glad you're here."

I looked at him, kissed him, and said, "So am I." I continued looking at him, and a light snort of forced air escaped through my nose.

"What?" he asked.

"It's nothing," I said quickly, then, "It's just that you and I didn't get a chance to make love today. I was really looking forward to it."

He looked over his shoulder toward the hallway, then pulled off his T-shirt. "Come on," he whispered, and I needed no further coaxing.

I slid out of my shorts and pulled off my T-shirt tank top. He had pulled his shorts and boxer-briefs off and was lying on the couch sideways, his penis already fully engorged. "You remember how Aunty likes it," I said with a smile as I slid next to him and nestled my body close to his. I lifted a leg and rubbed my clit to get myself lubricated, but I was already there.

Jason guided his cock into me as gently as he always had, and then we lay there together as he slowly moved it in and out of me. "I love you," he whispered in my ear. "Not 'nephew' love, but 'manly' love."

I arched my back and turned to face him. "I love you too, Jason. Never doubt that." It was a realization that I had never allowed myself to consider, but here, now, as our bodies and minds expressed themselves in the purest form humanity can conceive, I knew it to be true. I kissed him, then I came.

We continued rocking back and forth. He had already cum three times today, so it would be a while before this one would take hold of him. I was glad of that, too, because I just wanted to enjoy this feeling of loving and being loved for as long as it lasted. Finally, what must have been a good forty-five minutes (and several orgasms on my part) in, he came, and I let him cum inside me. I never thought about getting pregnant. I had not yet gone through menopause, but I just never considered the possibility of my nephew impregnating me, and no, he did not. As of this writing, which is approximately six weeks later, I have had two periods. So there!

I finally turned in for the evening. The bed was big enough that it could have supported three adults, but Jason allowed Shari and I to take it while he slept in the spare bedroom.

I awoke the following morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. Shari was already up, as was Jason. I entered the kitchen just as she began placing plates at the table. Jason ate quickly as he had an early class to attend. He wasn't impolite, though, and he made a statement that Shari and I found both intriguing and disquieting.

"I want to put together a book of what all we've done with each other," he announced. "It's going to be a manifesto of sorts, but one for the family only. It will begin with Gram's diary, and from there it will tell this family's history with incest."

"Your grandmother's diary?" I questioned.

"I'll explain it to you later," Shari told me. Then, to Jason, "Go on, son."

"It just that I want to show that while incest can be a dark and disturbing thing, that necessarily isn't always the case." He paused momentarily, then added, "Maybe I'm not explaining it correctly."

"I understand, Jason. You know that." She had added that last part so matter-of-factly that I began to wonder what secrets they were keeping from me. After a few second's silence, she said, "Okay, I'm in,"

and before Jason could respond, I said, "Dibs on yesterday."

They both looked at me and laughed. "I guess that leaves me to the threesome you and I had with James," she said to me.

"There's no real rush on this as I have quite a lot of writing to do on my own," Jason said, "but I need to rush if I'm going to be on time for class." He gathered his book bag and kissed Shari and me before leaving the house.

Shari and I washed the dishes, got our things together, and left out on our way back home, but not before she snagged a book from Jason's book shelf, and not before leaving him a note reminding him to buy a new mattress. On the way back to Shari and James's place, I read her mother's diary. Afterwards, I told her about finding Jason's underwear under her bed. She told me she knew of his sexual involvement with her, then proceeded to tell me of her own.

This is probably a good place to stop.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers
1...67891011