Taboo: Generations Bk. 02-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing, Mr. Billups said as he removed two items from the attaché, "To my son-in-law James, I leave this gold pocket watch, which belonged to my grandfather, and this twenty-dollar gold piece, which belonged to my father. They are yours to do with as you will, but it is my sincerest hope that you one day pass them to Jason, and he to his children, that they may be reminders of the history of this family."

Dad accepted the items. The coin, which Dad swore would never be spent regardless of how dire circumstances may one day become, was in a protective plastic cover. Of the watch, he said, "Guess I'm going to have to buy a couple of vests so I can show this off." He was really appreciative of the gifts; the look in his eye said everything.

"To my daughter Shari I leave my house, my land, and all the contents thereof." Mr. Billups handed Ma the deed to the property and told her that Gram had already paid for the transfer of the deed and the inheritance tax. Ma smiled and nodded as she accepted the deed.

"And finally, to my grandson Jason, I leave all my accumulated wealth." Mr. Billups handed me a check for 1.25 million dollars, assuring me that all taxes had been paid on the sum.

"Christ on a stick!" Dad exclaimed. Then, as he looked at me, "No—no. I didn't mean that in a bad way, son. I'm just glad that you were rewarded for being a good grandson to her. Minnie could be difficult at times"

"No offense taken, Dad," I assured him.

"Do any of you know why Willie Lister isn't here?" Mr. Billups asked.

"Willie Lister?" Ma said. "Willie Lister ... You mean the bagboy at Brown's Market?" Mr. Billups nodded his head. "I suppose he's at work. Did Mama mention him in her will?"

"If you didn't know, he was car-jacked about a month back. His car was eventually found in Camden County. It had been stripped clean and the body burned."

"I remember reading about that," Dad said.

"Me, too," Ma iterated.

"Your mother left her car to Willie as she felt sorry for him," Mr. Billups told Ma. "Are you okay with that? Do you care to dispute it?"

"Oh, no indeed!" Ma responded. "He needs it. Let him have it."

"Good enough," Mr. Billups said. Then, "Well, if there isn't anything else, I'll be on my way."

"Hold on a minute," I said to him. "Can you give us a few minutes?" He said he would, so I invited Ma and Dad out back to the gazebo for a quick discussion. Aunt Linda was there, clasping the cameo to her bosom. She made to leave, but I told her that she was welcome to stay.

"Okay," I began, "I know you and Ma were wanting to turn Gram's house into a B & B, and I reckon this was to ensure you had income when you retired." Both Ma and Dad acknowledged this fact. "What if, though, I bought the place from you for ... say ... $250,000?" I noticed that Aunt Linda raised a curious eyebrow at me upon this announcement.

"Oh, my word!" Ma gasped.

"Do you know what you're saying?" Dad asked.

"Yes, I am saying that if I buy Gram's place from you then I would have an investment in my future while you two wouldn't have to worry about your futures once you have retired," I told them. "You're a real estate agent, Ma. You know this would be a wise investment for me."

"It's as sane as it is logical," Ma said to Dad.

Dad gnawed the insides of his cheeks a moment before saying, "Let's do it."

We returned to the living room and told Mr. Billups our intentions. He told Ma to draw up the paperwork and deliver it to him on Friday. She did, and it was a done deal.

TABOO: GENERATIONS

Book XI: Ma, In her Own Words

So, if I understand Jason correctly, he wants me to detail an instance of incest for this book he is putting together with the understanding that he will arrange it chronologically once Linda and I have shared our experiences; that is to say, this piece may very well appear before Jason told us both to write them. Thankfully, I have just the story in mind.

I promised that I would speak to Linda about her feelings for me, and the day Jason went back to school presented the perfect opportunity. Linda, herself, would be leaving in a day or two for another documentary filming, so I thought it might be best to go ahead and hash things out and then have a cooling off period. Oh, make no mistake about it: Not only was I going to confront her about what Jason told me, I was planning on picking up where we left off all those years ago.

James left for work around eight-thirty, and by nine o'clock Linda and I were enjoying a cup of coffee at the dinner table. Some small talk passed between us, but then I said, "I know what happened in Greenland."

Linda stopped dead and stared at me. It was plain to see that a chill had run its course through her body. "I ... I have no idea what you could possibly mean."

"Come on, Linda. Let's not play this game," I said to her. "We're both adults here. Jason told me everything, but I want to hear it from you."

"I can't believe him," Linda said as she slowly shook her head. "You'd think that he'd keep something like that a secret."

"He felt that I should know, and I think he's right."

"Why should you know?" Linda asked, visibly upset. She sighed deeply, then said, "Okay. Fine. In Greenland, Jason—"

"He blamed it on a bottle of tequila," I said in an attempt to make her understand that I wasn't blaming her for anything save the secret she held all these years.

"Tequila," Linda said more than asked.

"Jason said that you got wasted on a bottle of tequila and told him that you were still in love with me. Is this true?"

Linda stared at me for all of twenty seconds, then burst into full raucous laughter. "That's what he told you? Oh, wow!"

"Was there something more?"

"What? Oh! Um, that is ... I may have been smoking a little weed also."

"My son was in your care, Linda. You should have been more responsible." She muttered a Sorry, but I could tell she didn't mean it. "That's beside the point, anyway. Are you still in love with me, Linda? Tell me the truth."

"Why do you think I come here as often as I do, Shari? You were my first true love, and I have never forgotten about you and I have always regretted not being woman enough to at least make an attempt at making us work. I gave up so easily. My intentions were good, but ... I'm sorry. You don't know how much I have hurt all these years being so close to you and never being able to make love to you."

She began to cry then, and I moved to her side and cradled her in my arms. "Shhhhh. Shhhhh. It's okay."

"No, Shari, it's not," she said as she looked up at me. A sheen of wetness covered her face from the tears she cried. She looked so tragic, it was beautiful. She was beautiful. "It's not okay at all. You're with my brother and—"

And I kissed her on the mouth, tenderly, deeply, passionately, and we continued to kiss like that for several minutes.

Linda pulled back and said, "You better not be fucking with me."

I stood, held out my hand, and said, "Come on, let's go to my room." She did, and we made love for the first time in over twenty years. It was magical, everything I remembered and more. I'm not going to go into details, but I will say that no one has ever made love to my clit with their tongue the way Linda did. Does. Hopefully will continue to do.

As we lay together basking in the afterglow of our union, I said to Linda, "You know, it was Jason's idea that I confront you about this."

"Really?" she asked in disbelief as she looked at me. "Why?"

"His exact words were, 'I'm not saying you and Dad should get a divorce, but I am saying that you and Aunt Linda need to address the feelings she has for you, and you still have for her, if I may be so bold.' He ..." I paused a moment to collect my thoughts, then said, "I don't think he sees anything wrong with this because of the love we shared."

"Share," Linda corrected.

"Share," I amended as I kissed her. "Anyway, he's right. I do still love you, Linda. You were my first true love as well. I would like for us to keep seeing each other in this vein. No one has to know. It'll be our secret."

"I'd like that," Linda said. She kissed me, and we began to make love all over again.

Okay, so at this point you might be thinking So, she and her sister-in-law hooked up, so by proxy this constitutes incest. Well, you couldn't be further from the truth. This story gets better, a whole lot better.

The following day, James told me he had to drive into Pennsylvania to meet with a prospective client and he would probably be staying over till tomorrow. This really didn't bother me, simply because it meant that Linda and I could share the bed for the whole night. At seven o'clock, however, James called and said that he was able to close out his business and I should expect him at ten at the latest.

"Good. I'll have a nice surprise waiting for you when you get here."

"Surprise? What surprise?" he asked.

"Well, Linda had to leave out a day early because of something about travel visas," I lied to him. Linda was currently getting her shower. "That means that we will have this whole house to ourselves for the first time since I can't remember. I want you to park on the street in front of the house. I will leave the door ajar. I want you to silently make your way into our bedroom, and whatever you see—don't say anything, and don't turn on any lights—just go with it. Promise?"

"Uh, sure," he said, and after his obligatory I love you (and mine as well), I killed the call as I began to plan out the evening.

James and I have had threesomes in the past. Oh, never with another man, unless you count that time with Jason. Otherwise, it has been he, I, and a woman I have invited to our bedroom. He has never complained, and neither have I. Let me make it clear that we have done this only about five times in the entirety of our marriage, and it has been several years since our last, but I think he knew what I was getting at when we spoke.

Linda and I had a lite dinner—grilled chicken Caesar salad—and watched The Color Purple as we lay in one another's arms. Once the movie ended, which was around nine-thirty, I asked if she would like to go into the bedroom; she was still under the impression that James would not be home till tomorrow. She acquiesced, and soon we found ourselves wrapped around each other.

By 9:55, she had gone down on me and I had gone down on her, and we were now in a sixty-nine. I kept a constant watch on the door, and at 10:01 I saw James standing there. He was already fully naked, and the tiny bit of moonlight that shone through the window testified to his readiness for the evening. I placed a forefinger at my lips, then beckoned him forward. He knelt, I kissed him, then whispered in his ear, "Taste this sweet pussy." I had already driven Linda to the edge of ecstasy, so it was as nothing for James to take her the remainder of the way.

Linda's screams of pleasure were muted by my pussy; whenever she would move her mouth to cry out, I moved my pussy back onto her mouth, thus my reason for assuming top position tonight. This was the only way I could guarantee that James wouldn't know whom the third person was until I was ready to divulge her identity.

I pulled James's mouth to mine and kissed him, then whispered, "I want to watch you fuck her." He stood, and I took his fully erect cock into my mouth to lubricate it before it disappeared inside his sister's pussy. I guided it in, and once there James got down to business.

Linda moved her mouth from my pussy and began to protest, but she barely got a syllable out before my pussy found her mouth again. She thrashed her head back and forth, but I was on my A-game tonight, never allowing more than what could be construed as a whimper to escape her lips. She finally relented, and not long after her body convulsed with an orgasm.

"Oh, shit," James whispered, and I loudly said, "Cum in her. Bathe that pussy with your cum!" James let out one of his fierce growls as his knees buckled, and seconds later all I could hear was the squishy sounds of his cock slowly moving in and out of his sister's cum-soaked pussy. I pulled his cock to my lips and sucked it clean, then did the same to Linda's pussy. I put James's cock back in Linda, then turned over and backwards and turned on the table lamp.

"What the fuck?" they said in unison. Their eyes were locked on each other, then they both turned them upon me.

"Shari, how could you?" Linda spoke first.

"What the fuck, Shari?" James asked again.

I just sat there, smiling.

Long silence, then Linda said, "To be honest, I thought you were Jason at first, but he isn't as aggressive as you are, James."

James and I both looked at her, shocked at this proclamation. We both asked, "You fucked Jason?" but where mine came out as You fucked Jason, James's came out as You fucked Jason? and Linda noticed the discernable difference.

She looked between James and I for a few seconds, then said to me, "You fucked Jason?" She laughed hard and loud. "Oh, shit. Isn't this the surprise of the decade?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" James asked as he shook his head in disbelief. "What the fuck is wrong with this family?" He looked down and noticed that his still-erect cock had never left his sister's pussy. He pulled out as he said, "I'm going to get a shower. You two can lez it up all you want."

"James, wait," I said as I moved across the bed. I caught him by the arm and pulled him toward me. "I'm sorry, James. I shouldn't have done this, but the fact is that it's already done, and I ... I deserve to be punished, don't I?" I reached down and began to massage his cock, which had deflated to about half-stiffness. By the time I finished talking, though, he was hard again and ready to go.

"You need to teach me a lesson, James. You need to fuck me in my ass while your sister eats my pussy. You need to fuck me in the ass while I eat your sister's pussy, the tight, sweet pussy you just fucked."

"Oh, shit!" James exclaimed as he moved toward the head of the bed.

I pulled Linda down and we assumed our sixty-nine. James slid his cock into my pussy for lubrication, then eased it into my hungry asshole. I cried out as he pushed pass my sphincter, and moments later, as my clit found safe haven in Linda's hot mouth, he was running his cock in and out of me faster than a plumber could plunge a toilet.

This was the perfect scenario; almost, that is. I secretly wanted Jason here with us, but if I couldn't have him in body, I could always invoke his spirit. "Oh, that's it, Motherfucker. Fuck that ass. Motherfucker knows he likes Mommy's ass, doesn't he? Motherfucker knows this ass is home, doesn't he? Pillage that ass, Motherfucker. Raze it and burn it to the ground. Raze it ... Raze it ... OH SHIT!!" I can't say that I came all over Linda's face. What I did to her was more akin to waterboarding her. She moved her mouth from my pussy as she tried to blow my cum out of her nose, but I screamed, "NO!" as I plopped my clit back into her mouth, grinded on her, and washed her anew with another huge squirt of cum.

I lowered my mouth onto her clit and flicked it as hard and fast as I could, and moments later her muffled cries bespoke her own oncoming orgasm. I began licking inside her slit, and mere seconds later she was filling my mouth with her sweet, sweet cum. I lapped it up like I was punishing it for daring to be so sweet.

I then turned to James and said, "Oh, I haven't forgotten about you, Motherfucker. You're not going motherfucking hard enough. You're not going motherfucking fast enough. You're not going motherfucking deep enough. NOW FUCK THIS ASSHOLE LIKE YOU MEAN IT, MOTHERFUCKER!" I then reached behind me and slapped him across the face as hard as I could, considering the position I was in. "Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it. UNH!" Another big one.

James was moving in and out of me faster than the pistons on a dragster at full throttle. Linda crawled out from under me, lay on my back, and commanded James to eat her ass while he fucked mine. "Oh, shit," James moaned, and I could hear him slurping at his sister's asshole as he continued to fuck me.

"That's it," I said even as another orgasm began to build inside of me. "That's right, you filthy son-of-a-bitch. Eat your sister's soft, beautiful ... her beautiful ... Oh, James." I sprayed his balls, legs, and the headboard of the bed with that one. I felt light-headed, like I was going to pass out, but I retained enough cognizance to continue on as we had. "Oh, James, as delicious as her ass is, I want you to eat her pussy. Eat her pussy for me, James. Eat your sister's sweet pussy while you punish my asshole."

"That's it. Hit that clit," Linda told him. "Eat that pussy. Eat that pussy, James. Do you know what you're doing? You are eating your own sister's pussy. How many people can say that? How many people can say they have eaten and fucked their own sister? You can say it, James, because you're doing it," and then, "Oh, shit. Don't stop. Don't stop, James. I'm gonna fill your mouth with my cum. FUUUUCK!"

Linda's orgasm set off a chain that led to James exploding in my ass, which led me to soaking the sheets with another super blast of my own. We simultaneously fell into a heap, juxtaposed, not caring, just reveling in the moment.

We talked about this, and all were in agreement that there was no reason it could not continue. "Except," Linda began, "I do not do oral sex on men. I have never had a penis in my mouth, and I see this as no reason to constitute doing so at this stage in my life." When James inquired as to why she had never done it, Linda responded with, "Because, for all intents and purposes, James, I am a lesbian. You're only the sixth man I have ever been with."

"And you've hidden that from me all these years?" James asked in wonderment.

"I won't say I hid it. I just never advertised it," she told him, and then she and I told him about our time together in college. We were careful to not divulge the true emotion behind the relationship, instead just relegating it to experimentation. We spoke of other things as well, then we each took turns getting our showers.

If James was aware of me fantasizing about Jason—and I'm sure he was—he never made mention of it, which I feel is a true testament to his, mine, and our liberated sexuality.

This does it for my contribution to this story of continued incest within our family.

TABOO: GENERATIONS

Book XII: Linda's Contribution

Stephen King once said, "Everything's eventual," so I guess it was a "gimme" that Shari and I would find ourselves at Jason's house for the purpose of engaging in a threesome. I was really looking forward to this. James was an okay lover, and truth be told, the idea of fucking my brother was a bit of a turn-on, but Jason was a more sensitive and caring lover where James was a bit too aggressive. I like sensitive and caring better as the experience can almost be likened unto what I share with another woman.

I should make it clear that the house we were at was not the one Jason had bought from Shari, but one he had purchased just a few minutes from Brown. We called ahead to let him know we were heading that way for a visit, but we divulged nothing of our true intentions.