Taboo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,583 Followers

"Wow," Thomas said as he sat down next to his mother.

"Okay, I think it is time for you to read to me," Grace said scooting over next to him.

He groaned but picked up a book and began to read.

Later, as they were leaving Thomas saw a book in his mother's stack. It was the Holy Bible. "Can I read this, Mother?"

"Sure, but it might be a difficult read since their language was different than what we know today."

"It should make me a better reader."

When they arrived back at the hut Walter was already there. He was storing fruit he had gathered from his trip to the other side of the island. Thomas took the Bible and went to the beach to read. When he was out the door, Walter came over to his wife and pulled her to him. She didn't resist as his mouth came to hers. Then he pulled away and said, "Suck my cock."

Grace held in a gasp at his words. Then she smiled and slid to her knees. She pulled her husband's cock from his shorts and put it in her mouth. She liked sucking cock and now that she had two of them she would never have to want for one. As she began to suck she could tell that Walter was very worked up. His pre-cum juice was already pouring into her mouth. She could only guess that what he had witnessed from the rocks had turned him on.

She was about to ask him if he wanted to sit down when he suddenly, without warning, started to climax. His hot juice blasted into her open mouth and on her face. She tried unsuccessfully to cover the squirting head but his cum splattered across her cheek and dripped from her chin.

She would have laughed but she wanted to swallow what was left. For the second time in just a few hours she was swallowing cum.

"Wow, what brought that on?" she asked as she scooped the juice from her cheek and chin and sucked it off her fingers. Of course she already knew.

Walter just shrugged and walked away. He couldn't admit, even to himself, what had caused his excitement. He wished he had never seen it. He had taken a different route home and had accidentally come upon them at the lagoon. While he knew he should not watch them he found he could not pull himself away. He could not see them well when they were on the porch the other night. Emotionally he felt anger, jealously, and sadness, but apparently excitement as well. He was angry at Grace, but he was also angry at himself. He knew that as the father and husband he should have stopped them. But he had done nothing and wrestled to find a reason why. Was it because it would have caused a terrible scene? Or did he enjoy it. That was just crazy, he thought. Maybe they had all gone mad.

Later that day Thomas came back from his trip to the beach carrying the bible. "Mother, do you have a few minutes. I have some questions about some of the things I read in the Bible."

"Sure, let me finish dinner and then we can go off and talk."

After dinner the two of them went to the lagoon and sat on the rock. Thomas kissed his mother tenderly but then he pulled away. "Mother, I read about Adam and Eve in the Bible."

"It is a nice story," she said.

"Is it true?"

"Well many people believe it is. You either believe that or you believe that we came from the apes."

"The apes?"

"Yes, do you remember when we discussed the Theory of Evolution?"

"Yes, oh, now I remember. But if that is true, how come there are still apes everywhere in the world? And why don't they look like us?"

"Well that is the issue. The big problem with the theory has always been the missing link. Why haven't the apes disappeared as man evolved? What happened to the ape-like primate that should have existed between cave man and the apes? It is still debated across the world."

"So the truth could be that Adam and Eve existed, right?"

"Yes. Some people believe that."

"Is there evidence of that?"

"Well, some say there is, but many do not believe what they cannot see. Believing something that you cannot see or touch is what faith is all about. But what is your point?"

"I am getting to that. The Bible says Adam and Eve were tossed out of the Garden of Eden because of Eve eating the forbidden fruit. Then Eve had Cain and Able. But Cain killed Able. I do not quite understand why, but maybe he was jealous. Anyway, Eve had many children. If everyone is a decedent of Adam and Eve, then Cain had to either marry a sister or ... or his mother. I think it had to be his mother."

Suddenly Grace knew the point he was trying to make and it shocked her to the core.

"So you and Dad are kind of like Adam and Eve and I am Cain," Thomas said and paused for several long moments. Then he said, "Who do I marry mother?"

Grace felt her face flush hot. "I ... I don't ... that is just a story, Thomas."

"Yes, but you said it could be true."

"I said some people believe it is true."

"Do you believe it is true?"

"I don't know, maybe. But I think you are oversimplifying it. Theologians have studied and written about this for thousands of years. There are various interpretations of the story. Some of those interpreters could and probably did change the story to fit the times."

"Yes, but many of the basic facts are apparent. If the story of Adam and Eve is true then we all came from an incestuous relationship, either mother and son, father and daughter, or sister and brother. But even if the alternate 'Theory of Evolution' is true then the answer is the same, I think. I mean in the beginning there were very few people/apes, maybe only two. Therefore, incest had to be common in order for the species to grow and the earth to be populated."

Grace nodded, fearing that her voice would fail her.

"There are only three of us here, like Adam, Eve, and Cane. If we are here forever, and Dad cannot give you any more babies what is going to happen to us?"

"We will be rescued," she said unconvincingly.

"But if we are not, then we will die here alone. We will have no family, and then once you and father are gone, I will be alone."

Grace did not want to admit it but she could see the logic of his point. "But we are going to be rescued," she said again weakly.

"Mother, please, we have been here for over two years and not once have we seen a ship, not one. We are far out of the shipping lanes. The only reason we crashed here is because we were blown so far off course by the storm. No one is coming for us and we are going to die here ... alone."

Grace didn't respond.

"I am a young man, but I have never had a high school graduation, gone to a prom or attended teenaged parties, and, of course, I will never go to college. I will never have anyone to love, I will never get married and have a wife, and therefore I will never have children." Tears began to stream down his cheeks.

Grace's eyes filled with tears as well. She didn't want to admit it but in her heart she knew he was right. Her heart was broken by the truth of his words. What is going to happen to him, to us, she wondered?

"I think the answer is right in front of us," he said.

She knew what he was suggesting but it was impossible to accept. Would that be worse than dying alone? She wasn't sure. One thing that she did know was that Thomas's idea would start the contest between him and his father all over again and that could lead to losing one or both of them. It was too horrible to even comprehend. Tears continued to stream from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mother. I didn't mean to upset you," Thomas said as he took her into his arms and pulled her to his chest. He continued. "Mother we have to accept the inevitable if we are to survive. In the last several months I have begun to wrestle with our dire situation quite a bit. I know I am still very young, but because of our situation I have had a lot of time to think. I have come to this conclusion; we need to have children. I believe that is our only hope for survival. And since father cannot make you pregnant, I am the only one left."

Grace began to sob. Incredibly she realized that Thomas had an erection. She looked up at her son. "We can't ... have ... have children, it is wrong," she whispered.

"There are lots of stories about incest in the Bible."

Grace didn't answer but shivered in her son's arms.

"There is one other choice. I know no one wants to think about it, but either father or I could leave. If it is me, then you and father will die alone. If it is him, then we can have many children and start an entirely new family. A big family like Adam and Eve had. While in the beginning the children will have to marry their siblings, eventually it will work itself out. Don't you see the logic in it?"

Grace sobbed more. Through her tears she said, "You or your father leaving is not an option. Please don't even speak of that."

"I do not like the option either, but if Dad or you will not agree to us making babies then we don't have a choice. We have to try something, and if that means Dad or I take a raft and try to find the shipping lanes, then that is what we have to do or we all die here. I am only asking you to think about it."

Grace nodded her agreement. She sniffled and wiped her eyes on her shirt.

Thomas smiled. "In the mean time I want to make you feel good." Thomas stepped back and slipped off his jeans, leaving him standing naked with his throbbing erection. Then he unbuttoned his mother's shirt, took it off, and then pulled her shorts off. She stood motionless, unable to stop him. He laid her clothes on the ground and pushed her down until she was on her back. Then he lay down with his feet at her head.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I thought it would be nice if we used our mouths on each other at the same time." With a moan from his mother, Thomas spread her legs and moved his head between her thighs. As he began to lick her he felt her hands reach for him. A moment later they were locked together, her mouth filled with his cock and his tongue in her pussy. Thomas moaned at the taste of his mother's sweet pussy and the feeling of her warm and wet mouth sucking his cock. He licked in time with her sucking of him. Then he felt his entire shaft in the warm wetness of her mouth. He heard her gag for a moment and then her nose was on his balls.

He couldn't believe it ... his mother had his entire cock in her mouth. He wondered for a moment where it all went but then he felt her throat muscles caressing his shaft ... milking it.

Her saliva coated his balls and he could feel them drawing up in preparation for a climax. He knew he had to concentrate on something else or he would go off immediately. He began to focus on her warm and juicy pussy. He placed his mouth on her open hole and sucked, bringing gobs of her thick juices into his mouth. He swallowed and sucked again and received another mouth full. They pleasured each other that way until Grace had achieved multiple climaxes and Thomas had filled her mouth twice with his semen.

Then they walked silently, hand in hand, back to the hut. Before they parted, Thomas simply said, "Please think about it, Mother."

Chapter 2

Grace went to look for Walter and saw him sitting on the rocks near the ships wreckage. She walked over and paused behind him. Silently she took off her clothes and then sat on his lap. She saw a small smile crease his lips when he realized that she was naked, but he didn't say anything. They were silent for a long time, staring out at the sea.

Finally Walter spoke. "The last of the ship is being washed out to sea with every tide," he said idly as if he was talking to himself.

"We have gotten almost everything of any value from it, right?" Grace asked.

"Yes. We have been like vultures picking over the carcass," he said with a small but sad smile. Then he was silent.

"You know we are never going to be rescued," Grace said, breaking the silence, still staring out at the vast open ocean.

"Yes," Walter said.

"What is to happen to us?"

"I don't know."

They fell silent again. Then Grace took a deep breath and said, "I know you have seen me with Thomas." When he didn't answer she continued. "We have not had intercourse, yet. But you know he wants it. He wants me to have his babies." Grace was surprised when Walter only grunted. "That doesn't surprise you then?"

Finally Walter spoke. "It has been building for a long time. I understand that he is a young man with normal desires."

Grace was relieved that her husband did not seem angry or at least he was hiding it well. "He thinks we will perish and die alone if we do not have children."

"I could build a raft and we could try to find the shipping lanes," Walter said.

"But we know nothing about sailing. We would certainly perish."

"We might. An alternative would be for me to go alone and if I make it to help I will come back for you and Thomas."

"No!" Grace said almost with a shrill in her voice. "We would go together or no one will go."

"It is too dangerous for all of us."

"No more than you going alone," she said.

"Not really true. If I went I wouldn't have to take much in the way of supplies and the raft could be relatively small."

"No, it's still crazy."

"But it would solve your problem if I left," Walter said a bit of a choke in his voice.

Grace saw that he had tears in his eyes. She hugged him and whispered, "No, no, no. Loosing you does not solve my problem. I love you."

"Do you really love me, Grace?" he asked and then before she could answer said, "I know our marriage was arranged and I know you did it for the good of our families. I am forever grateful for that."

"That is true and I have thought about all the things I missed, including the deep love that I read about. But that has all changed since we have been here. I see things differently now. I do love you."

"Grace, I know you are a highly sexual woman and I know I have not always been a loving husband, in more ways than one. I am a lot older than you and that means I do not have the same energy level ... sexually as well as physically. It also means that I will die before you and then you and Thomas will be alone. Those are facts. I believe you love me but you love, and lust, for your son just as much," he stated.

Grace knew that everything he said was true. They both knew the truth. "Yes, it is true. I have denied it, fought it, cursed it, but our new reality keeps hitting me over the head. I have wondered why it happened to us. I wish I could just make it all go away."

"It won't."

"I know. I also know that Thomas is my son and I know I shouldn't have these feelings for him but I can't help it. I think this island is making us all mad. I can't believe we are even having this conversation."

"I used to think it was madness, but now I am not so sure. Could it be that our situation is just making us face the brutal reality of life on earth. We have lived in what we call civilized society all our lives, but now we are savages. Our basic instincts have risen to the surface. It is like the beast has been released and I don't believe it can ever be put back in the cage ... unless we get off this island quickly."

Grace nodded her agreement. "What do we do? We don't have any good choices," she said.

"I do love you Grace. I love you enough to let you go. I can move to the other side of the island and you and Thomas can stay here."

"No, that is no better than going out alone on the raft."

"I would be alive, just not here with you."

"Yes, but we destroy the family."

"Then I ask you the question, what do we do?'"

Grace held his hand tightly and stared out at the horizon. Then she heard her voice saying, "Can you bring yourself to share me?" She wondered, did I just say that?

Walter sighed, showing that he had thought about it already. "I am not sure. I have gone through all of the emotions of anger, sadness, jealously, and even rage. I suppose all that is left is acceptance, but it is maybe the hardest emotion to deal with. If all the other options are out, then that is the only one left."

"So, is that your answer ... are you saying yes?" she asked to be sure she was hearing him correctly.

"Yes, it is the only choice left," he whispered.

Grace felt her heart swell. Now she was crying and hugging Walter. "Make love to me," she whispered.

Walter started to get up.

"No, here."

"On the rocks?" he said with surprise.

"Yes right here where the wind, ocean, sky, and sun can see us." She kissed her husband passionately. "I want you to do something special with me."

"What?" he asked, his sullen mood suddenly brightening.

"I can't tell you, but I will show you."

"Wait," he said, "I want to do something first. Walter got up and took his shorts off, and then he placed Grace's clothes on the rock for her to lie on. "Lay down here."

Grace looked at her husband curiously, but she went to her back on the clothes. Then she watched as he got to his knees between her legs. When he lifted her legs and bent his head Grace knew what he was going to do. "Walter, you don't have to do that."

"I want to. I've wanted to for a long time, but never knew how you would feel about it. Then I saw you and Thomas at the tree house and the lagoon and ... well I want to do it."

"Oh God," Grace whispered as she watched her husband bend his head and begin to kiss her thighs. "Baby, Sweetheart," Grace cried as she felt him begin to move toward her already wet pussy. Then she screamed when his mouth reached her pussy. Her cries swirled upward and were lost in the cries of the seagulls floating on the westward winds.

"Oh God, oh eat me, eat your wife."

Walter did. He sucked and licked her until she had climaxed more times then she could count. She was a quivering mass of jelly when he finally pulled his mouth from her soaked pussy.

When Grace could sit up she smiled at Walter. He had a sheepish grin on his face.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked factitiously.

"You know I did. Did you?"

"Yes, very much."

Now it's my turn to please you. Sit down."

Looking curiously at his wife he sat where she had been. He watched as she straddled his waist and then squatted. She reached over and dipped her fingers into her coconut cream that she had conveniently brought with her. She then smeared a handful onto Walter's cock. She reached between her legs and added more cream.

"We have to take this slow," she said.

"Take what slow?" he asked. He found out a second later when Grace placed the head of his cock on her tiny rose. Walter's eyes opened wide when he realized that she was going to take his cock into her ass. "Oh, sweetheart, don't hurt yourself," he said with concern.

"Shhhhh," she whispered. A look of concentration crossed her face. Her eyes closed and she pressed down. "Ahhhhh," she gasped.

Walter gasped as well as the head of his cock slowly slipped into her ass. It felt like he had a piece of rawhide was wrapped around his penis crown.

"Wait, wait, wait," Grace gasped. Walter had not moved. It took a moment or two before she began to push again. A long exhale of breath followed as inch by inch his cock, aided by the coconut cream, slipped into her ass.

"Oh God, Grace, I've never felt anything like this," Walter gasped.

Grace couldn't answer; she was still concentrating, willing her canal to open to ease his cock inside. She had about half of it in her, but was determined to take it all. With a deep breath she pushed harder. "Ohhhhhh, Goddddd," she cried as the last several inches went inside her tight canal. She had it all; she had his entire cock in her ass. "W ... ait ... uh ... oh God, ... ohhhh yes," she gasped as she slowly became accustomed to his cock stretching her asshole.

Walter was delirious. His cock was being squeezed like it was in a vise and he wasn't sure how long he could hold back. But he wanted to wait; he didn't want to spoil it. He thought about anything but the incredible feeling of her ass walls vibrating around his cock.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,583 Followers
1...456789