Taboo Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,625 Followers

Chapter 7

As always, after the incident Grace felt incredibly guilty. She had settled one problem, but created another even bigger one. She knew that it was only a matter of time before Thomas would try to go further. There was no way to get away from him, even if she wanted to. In truth, no matter how much she wanted to deny it, she had enjoyed their encounters.

They took another step one evening as Walter lay napping after a hard day of fishing and hunting. Thomas had come up behind his mother and grasped her breasts. She was wearing only a shirt and a pair of panties. Instead of pushing him away she glanced over to make sure Walter was still asleep and then she leaned back into him. He took that as an invitation and turned her head and began kissing her neck.

Before Grace realized what was happening she had turned in his arms and they were pressed tightly together kissing.

She could feel Thomas's hard cock pressing to her stomach. She pulled away and looked over at his father who was snoring. With a finger to her lips she grabbed his hand and took him outside and down the ladder until they were on the ground level of the tree house. Walter was but ten feet above them inside. Again Grace put her finger to her lips for silence. Then she slowly dropped to her knees intending to masturbate him. She slowly unbuttoned his pants and then fished inside for his hard cock.

Thomas stared down at his mother waiting for her to use her sweet hand on him.

Grace's trembled when she realized the position she was in; kneeling in front of her son with his cock just inches from her face. A bubble of his clear juice began to drip from the slit in head. She could smell his musk and see his ball sack squirming. She had only intended to jerk him off but like a magnet she was drawn closer and closer to his cock. With a deep moan she took it into her mouth.

"Moooooottttthhhhhher," he whispered in a long hiss.

Grace paused and reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth. It was too late to stop now. She had already taken her son's cock into her mouth. She listened for a moment and then said, "Shhhh, you have to be quiet."

Thomas nodded dumbly and watched his mother begin to suck his cock again. He rested his hands on her head and closed his eyes. He had never felt anything so wonderful. It has to be a dream his mind screamed. But when he opened his eyes again, there she was, his own mother on her knees, her pretty blue eyes looking up at him, and she was sucking his cock. He almost climaxed right then.

Grace knew the urgency to get him off, but she also wanted him to enjoy it. She took her time, licking and sucking his hard shaft until he was mad with desire. She looked up at him and whispered, "Cum, climax in your mother's mouth. I want it. I want to taste you. I want to swallow your juice." She heard the words but couldn't believe they had come from her mouth.

The words send Thomas over the edge. He bit his lip and grunted quietly as his cock head grew huge inside her mouth. Then the floodgates opened. He heard his mother gag for a moment, but he was too far gone to stop. He held her head to his pulsing and spitting cock as his balls emptied into her rabidly sucking mouth.

For a moment Grace thought she was going to choke, but she swallowed quickly and just in time for another blast. It came and came and came. She couldn't believe the quantity or how much she loved the taste of her son's juice. Without touching herself she began to climax as well. If his cock had not been deep in her mouth she would have collapsed. Everything around her faded and all she could think of was the pleasure running through her, the sweet taste of her son's seed, and the incredible feeling of it sliding down her throat.

When he was drained she sat back and looked up at Thomas. His eyes were closed but there was a smile on his face. She wiped a gob of cum from her lip and then licked it off. Then she rose to her feet. She was surprised when Thomas pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. A moan escaped her lips as his tongue searched her mouth. Breathlessly she pulled away and looked into her son's loving eyes.

"Thank you, Mother," he said and smiled.

She kissed him again before they went back into the house to find Walter sitting up on the bed. For a moment they thought he had heard them but then he rubbed his eyes and said, "Where have you two been?"

"We just took a walk so we wouldn't disturb your nap," she lied.

Thomas had to turn away in fear that he would break out laughing.

The following evening Thomas and Grace were sitting on a swing that Walter had built on the porch. Walter was upstairs, already in bed asleep. There was a small candle on inside the hut but otherwise it was dark. Grace had put on a shirt and panties after her evening bath.

The jungle was alive with the sounds of the night and the waves of the ocean beat a steady tempo against the shore just a couple hundred feet away. Grace put her head on her son's shoulder and grasped his hand. Incredible as it seemed she was content at that moment. The tension between father and son had not gotten better, but it had not become worse either. It almost seemed as if Walter had come to realize that he had to share his wife with his son if they were going to survive as a family. But she didn't think he knew how much he was actually sharing.

Thomas turned his mother's face to him and kissed her. At the same time he reached for her shirt, quickly unbuttoning the buttons until both breasts were free.

"Thomas," she gasped, "Your father could wake up at any time."

"Naw, he sleeps like a log. Kiss me," he said.

Throwing caution to the sea breezes she fell into his arms and kissed him. As his hand cupped her breasts hers went to tent in his jeans. Mother and son sat on the porch kissing like teenaged lovers on their first date.

Grace pulled away and slowly opened his pants and then pulled out his erection. She looked down at the moonlit shaft she had in her hand and almost drooled.

Then she bent over and took him into her mouth. As her husband and his father slept a few feet above them she sucked her son again.

"Mom," Thomas said as he pulled her away from his cock.

"What?" she asked, suddenly worried that Walter had awakened.

"I want to do it to you this time."

"Do what?"

"Use my mouth on you."

Grace thought she had heard him incorrectly. "What?" she said.

"I want to suck you like you did for me. Then you can return the favor."

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I've never ... I mean your father never has.

"He never did it to you?"

"No. He started to once, but then stopped."

"Selfish bastard," Thomas hissed. "So you have never had it done?"

"No."

"But people do it, right?"

"Yes, according to my romance novels, all the time."

"Then I want to do it too."

"Oh God, Thomas, this is so wrong. I am your mother," she said as if pleading with him.

"You have sucked me already and now it is my turn."

With her heart pounding in her chest she said, "But where? We need to go somewhere."

"No, here. Just lean back and I will get on my knees."

"Thomas, that is crazy. Your father is right upstairs."

"You sucked me here just last night, so I want to do it to you here." Before she could protest Thomas slipped to his knees. He pulled her panties off quickly and then lifted her legs to his shoulders. He grasped her ass cheeks with his hands and pulled her closer. Now he could see her pussy highlighted by the moonlight and thought he would never live to see anything more beautiful. He could smell the scent of coconut oil, soap, and wild flowers mixed with the earthy smell of her special scent. It was intoxicating.

Grace put her hands on her son's shoulders as if to push him away. "Please, Thomas, let's wait, we can do it another time," she begged. Yet deep inside she would have died if he had listened to her. Even she knew that her words rang hollow.

"Tell me what you like. I want to pleasure you with my tongue and mouth. Tell me how you like it."

"Oh God, Thomas, you don't have to do this."

"I want to. Please."

Grace trembled and sighed. She said, "Use your tongue on the outer lips and do it slowly. Tease me before you move on to the inner lips. Suck them into your mouth gently."

With a moan Thomas bent his head and placed his mouth gently on her beautiful flower.

Grace almost climaxed. Her swirling brain could not comprehend what was happening ... it only knew the pleasure of her son's mouth.

When Thomas' tongue found her wet flesh he heard her gasp and her hips arched. He covered the outer lips with his wide opened mouth and licked. A moan told him he was doing it right. After a few minutes he moved on to her wet and smooth inner lips. Another gasp of pleasure slipped from her lips. He licked and sucked the swollen lips into his mouth, teasing the flesh with gentle bites. Then he slid his tongue down, found her juicy opening and plunged inside. Grace suddenly bucked like a mare with a bur under the saddle. She pushed her fist into her mouth to cut off a scream of pleasure. She had never felt anything so good in all her life. His moving tongue was alive in her pussy. A second later she was climaxing. Juice squirted from her convulsing hole and into Thomas's mouth. He drank it down without pausing. Before she had recovered from her first climax, with her pussy still in spasm, Thomas found her clit with his tongue. The touch of his tongue was like a bolt of lightning to Grace.

"Yes, yes, yes, lick my clit. Gently, please lick me," she gasped.

Her legs clamped around her son's head and her hips bucked into his sucking mouth as everything around her faded into a whirlpool of illicit pleasure. She sank deeper and deeper as the waves of pleasure continued their wonderful assault on her body. That was the last thing she remembered.

When Grace awakened she was cradled in her son's arms. She opened her eyes and looked up at his smiling face. "That was ... that was ... so, so incredible. I have never felt anything like that. Thank you," she whispered as pulled his head down for a passionate but sweet kiss.

It took her a few minutes to regain her strength. When she did she slipped to her knees in front of Thomas and grasped his cock. As she took him into her mouth she glanced up and froze. Above his head she could see movement between the cracks of the vine and wood floor. She saw that Walter was standing outside looking down at them. For a moment she thought about getting up, but then realized that it was far too late. She wondered if he had seen everything that had happened. She knew that if he were going to stop them he would have rushed down the moment he saw what was going on. No, he is not going to do anything, she realized with great relief.

Then her mind was no longer on her husband. Her son's cock was in her mouth and she was going to please like he had done her. She would deal with the consequences later. With renewed enthusiasm she began to make love to her son's cock. She sucked the head and then licked it. Her tongue found the slit and she worried it with the tip. Then she used her tongue to swirl around under the crown, a place she knew from Walter that men liked. She worked on her son's cock for a long time, thinking of how proud she was of his ability to hold off his climax. She knew he must be incredibly excited by the amount of juice pouring from his opening. Yet he held out until she began to pump his shaft and suck the head.

"Can I cum in your mouth, Mother?" he asked politely.

Grace moaned her approval deep in her throat. She felt her son's hands on her head and his fingers in her hair. A moment later his seed was blasting into her waiting mouth. She knew it was going to be a lot, but she was ready for it this time. Her mouth filled and she swallowed, and then it filled again, and again, and once again. Each time she swallowed she felt her own pussy spasm and a little climax ripped through her.

When she had sucked her son dry and cleaned up around his softened clock she stood up. She bent over and kissed him on the lips. "Mmmm, I can taste my pussy on your lips."

"And I can taste my sperm in your mouth," he said with a laugh.

"Good night, Sweetheart," she whispered and then picked up her panties and climbed the ladder to the hut.

Thomas watched his mother leave, staring at her sexy bare ass as she slowly ascended the ladder. He put his feet up and leaned back on the swing reliving the incredible feeling of his mother's mouth on his cock.

Grace slipped into bed next to her husband and went to sleep almost immediately.

She was having a wonderful dream when she was suddenly startled awake. It wasn't a dream. Walter had apparently awakened and was kissing her breasts and playing with her pussy. With a sigh of pleasure she gave herself up to his experienced hands. Soon, however, she needed more. She wanted his cock. She pulled him over her and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Fuck me, fuck your naughty wife," she whispered.

Walter pounded into his wife with a vengeance. It had been a while since they had made love like this and he was more than ready after what he had witnessed.

Grace couldn't believe how good it felt to have a cock in her. It seemed like Walter was making a special effort to please her. Often he got on her and pounded her for a few seconds before he shot his load. Tonight he was being a masterful lover. He pounded into her until she had climaxed multiple times.

Finally Grace moaned, "Cum in me. Shoot your hot cum into my pussy."

He did, filling her to overflow before falling onto the bed in exhaustion. Grace had a broad smile on her face as she fell back to sleep.

Part II: Adam and Eve, Kane and Able and the ultimate Taboo

Chapter 1

It had taken a long time but it seemed that Thomas and Walter had reached an unspoken agreement that each would overlook their own possessive jealously for the good of the family. Yet, they did not act like father and son, for that was no longer possible. If anything they acted as equals in all things with the exception of their relationship with Grace. Obviously Walter could have intercourse with her, while Thomas could not. So far she had laid down the law to Thomas there. He was her son and since she had no way to protect herself from pregnancy, intercourse was out. Yet that didn't stop Thomas from trying.

Their day at the lagoon was destined to be different from the others. Grace had taken a few new books for Thomas to read plus a book she could use to teach him geography. Another one happened to be the Bible. As soon as they arrived, Thomas laid the books down and took his mother into his arms.

"Thomas, we need to get on with your geography lesson today," Grace said, only half serious.

"We have all day to do that. Dad is off to the other side of the island so we don't have to worry about him," he said.

Grace moaned and allowed him to unbutton her shirt and then slip it off her shoulders. He quickly dispensed with her pants before she had time to protest and then he took off his jeans. A moment later he had pushed her onto her back on the rock and spread her legs. Grace had a pretty good idea what he wanted and she wasn't going to object.

When Thomas paused and didn't touch her pussy she looked down at him. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to look at your pussy. I haven't seen it in the light for a while."

Grace loved that he wanted to look at her but it was nonetheless embarrassing; after all, she had always been a modest person and more importantly, it was her son staring at her private parts. Yet, she was also incredibly excited.

"Beautiful," he said. "Your pussy is the prettiest one in the world."

"Thank you," she whispered.

"It's perfect. I love that you only have a little bit of hair around the lips, that way I can see the sun glistening off your juices." With that he bent his head and began to lick her.

On the rocks above, unbeknownst to them, Walter stood watching. He was a good several hundred yards away, but he could see plainly what they were doing. He knew that they were intimate, but he wondered just how far it had gone. If they were having intercourse then she could get pregnant and that worried him. The island was no place to have and raise a baby. He watched as his son used his mouth on his mother, and in spite of his deep seated belief that it was wrong, he nonetheless had an erection.

Grace's moans of pleasure told Thomas that he was doing it right. He took his time, kissing and licking every square inch of her pussy. By the time he made it to her clit she was fit to be tied.

"Lick my clit, please," she begged.

"Sorry, you have to wait like you tell me," he said and proceeded to kiss down her thighs, leaving a trail of saliva behind. Then he moved up the other side.

"Please, please," Grace moaned.

Thomas chuckled under his breath and continued to tease her, now working on her outer lips with his tongue and teeth. He took gentle bites all along the swollen flesh before using his tongue to slide up and down the crease between her thigh and pubic mound. He had learned the lessons she had taught him well. A woman needs more time than a man to get ready, she had told him ... so he was taking his time. He knew that he was being just a bit mean, but he loved to hear her moans of pleasure.

"Thomas, you are driving me mad," Grace gasped.

"Okay," he mumbled and pushed her legs further apart. Then he placed his tongue on her clit and began to flick it.

"Oh, Thomas," she hissed.

First he flicked it gently with his tongue and received another loud moan in response. Then he sucked it into his mouth. That brought a scream from her. Her hips lifted from the stone as her hands grabbed his head.

"Suck me, eat me," she screamed loudly. Since she thought Walter was on the other side of the island there was no fear that he would hear her. "Ohhhh, God, Thomas I'm going to climax already." With her fingers tangled in his hair she bucked and thrashed, causing Thomas to work hard to keep his mouth on her convulsing pussy. He sucked and swallowed her juices and then worked on the clit again. He felt his mother tense again and knew she was climaxing a second time. He was afraid she was going to pull his hair out by the roots or smother him, or both. When she finally let go he pulled back almost breathless. His face was soaked with her copious juices.

A few minutes later, when Grace had caught her breath, she stood on unsteady legs and almost fell into her son's arms. They kissed passionately. Eventually Grace pushed him away and had him stand in front of her as she knelt between his at his feet. Something on the rocks suddenly caught her attention. She glanced up and realized that Walter was hiding behind the bushes. Incredibly, a strange thrill went thought her. If he wants to watch, then I'll put on a show, she thought. With her gorgeous eyes looking up at Thomas she took his cock into her mouth. She heard him moan as she sucked and licked the swollen head. She took her time drawing it out, making him mad with the desire to climax ... it was payback time for Thomas.

"Mom, please," he begged.

She paused for a moment and said, "Now where have I heard that before." Then she giggled.

It was fifteen minutes later when she finally began to stroke his cock rapidly. She watched his eyes glaze over and then he tensed and she knew that he was about to climax. His cock head expanded in her mouth and a moment later he screamed and bucked his hips. Her mouth quickly filled with his thick juice and she swallowed over and over. There was so much that some of the precious liquid slipped from the corner of her mouth.

She caught as much as she could in the palm of her hand, not wanting to waste a drop. When she glanced up she could still see Walter on the rocks. In spite of that she brought her hand to her mouth and sucked up the juices that had deposited there. When her hand was clean she looked up again and saw that Walter was gone.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,625 Followers
1...34567...9