Taboo Mother Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother discovers her desire for her son's body.
839 words
4.25
90.3k
92

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken by murmurs with a vicious hangover, I stumbled to the bathroom to splash water on my face and sneak in a couple of pills. I wandered down the hallway regretting every drink from last night, my son's 21st Birthday party. He and his friends had kicked on after midnight to God knows how many bars & clubs. I heard him slamming doors and crashing into things about 5 am, so I knew he was home safe and sound.

It was 9:30 am, bright sunbathed the hallway, much to my eyes disgust. I arrived at my son's closed bedroom door to more murmurs.... I figured he must have a girl or friend who had stayed the night inside. I listened at the door to try and identify who it was to no avail. I grabbed the door handle and turned it slowly and silently to investigate further.

Much to my shock, my son was alone face down on his bed, naked, murmuring in his sleep. Incoherent babble with his face mashed into his pillow. He was a strong athletic lad, well-tanned and muscular which made him a hit with the girls.... And my female friends.

He continued to moan and just as I was about to turn away and close the door he rolled over onto his back. SHOCK! OMG, my son was laying there naked with his cock laying over his thigh. I couldn't stop looking at it, it was enormous! I'd never seen it since he started puberty and became all shy about his body with his mother. I was transfixed, it was thick and long with a big bulbous head. Barely any hair on his pubic region, he obviously liked to be well-groomed for the girls. I watched in awe of its thickness. I felt a slight tingle in my panties and realized that my saliva glands had gone into overdrive... I was literally drooling over my own son's cock. I gulped hard and tried to straighten myself.... But I couldn't turn away, as much as I was trying to force my body to.

He continued to moan and murmur, nothing coherent yet. But whatever had his brain ticking was influencing his penis. It began to visibly twitch. Then it began to swell considerably, with more frequent twitching and pulsing. It wasn't long before he was fully erect. His knob reached past his belly button as he lay there, legs spread, on his back. He was so hard that his cock wasn't even resting on his tanned smooth stomach, he was rigid hovering in the air. He continued to murmur and his cock was twitching even more now, I could see the precum oozing from his knob, forming a cobweb attached to his stomach, getting longer and thicker the more precum oozed out.

I realized that my finger was tracing my pussy lips in my panties. I was still salivating as I watched the thickest, most muscular cock I'd ever seen bouncing up and down over my son's muscular body. I pulled my panties to the side and let my fingers slide effortlessly between my wet lips to find my clit and begin massaging it greedily. I was oblivious to anything around me as his cock began to throb more aggressively and more frequently, my son was murmuring louder now, his muscular legs began to flex as did his butt, forcing his balls to raise and lower in time with his muscular contractions.

Just as my fingers entered my pussy, his cock twitched hard and high off his body and exploded! A big thick streak of cum shot from his glistening knob and landed on his strong smooth chest, then another, and another. His cock continued to throb and spurt thick creamy cum all over his chest and abs. Eventually, his orgasm dissipated, his cock going still and noticeably softer but still long and thick, it came to rest on his thigh again, cum oozing from the tip over his hip and onto the bed.

His murmurings went silent, his body looked relaxed and calm now, but my fingers were anything but. They were feverishly fucking my tight wet pussy hole. I was so disgustingly horny, I didn't care what I had to do to orgasm, I was going to do it right there. Watching my sons cum covered body and cum oozing cock get me there, I had to bite my lip hard as my body convulsed so violently my knees slammed into his door as I leaned against it. In a panic, I slammed the door shut and ran back to my room. I have no idea if my son woke up or not and saw me, but I didn't care, as soon as I was safely in my room, I retrieved my biggest dildo and fucked myself to orgasm over and over, still salivating at the thought of all that cum, the thickness of his immense meat. Craving it, wanting to taste his creamy cum and feel his thickness inside me.