Taboo Mother Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Mothers further discovery of lust for her well hung son.
1.7k words
4.54
60.2k
77

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 Role Reversal

After a few very intense explosive orgasms, I'd fallen back to sleep and was only woken again by my phone buzzing on the nightstand. Blurry eyed I answered the call, my friend Jasmine was on the other end, chirpy and loud as always. "Sorry babe, give me a second," I begged. "I'm only waking up."

She was a petite blonde with smooth tanned skin and a fit little body, her husband was a neglectful yet very wealthy businessman. She loved stirring up trouble with young men, flirting the house down only to walk away when it came to the crunch of actually doing anything "naughty".

She wanted to know all about last night, she had to head home early as her husband was leaving for New York the next morning. "Well my dear, last night was a dud compared to what happened this morning," I announced with a big sigh of delight.

"Oh MY God Amy, did you get one of those young studs in your bed?" She begged.

"Um..... no, something a lot more unexpected... and a lot more satisfying," I said, blushing as the words escaped my lips.

"Please tell me every detail," Jas screamed with excitement.

"Well......." I took a big breath and slowly described what happened, hearing noises from my son's room, being shocked by the size of Jake's young strong cock, watching him cum all over himself, and my orgasms. As I described the scene, I felt my pussy get wet again and begin to tingle. My fingers began to slowly rub my wet warm clit as I pictured my son's thick meat pulsing and thick white streaks of cum shooting out all over his firm muscular body.

I realized I was thrusting my hips upwards trying to force my fingers into my aching hungry pussy. I obliged and began to finger myself with 2 fingers. I noticed Jas was breathing heavily as well as I relayed in graphic detail my son's amazing bodily functions.

"Oh my God Jas, are you masturbating right now?" I asked.

"Is it ok if I am?" she said in a whisper, "I know it's your son, but you know how I like young studs with big thick cocks," She moaned.

"Tell me what you're doing," I asked.

"I'm using my double dildo on my pussy and ass, I've got it suctioned onto the wardrobe mirror door. You know I love Doggy and having every hole filled," She giggled.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I reached for my big dildo out of the bedside table. I began to rub it on my dripping clit and pussy lips. "I wanted to taste his cum so bad, I regret not sneaking in to scoop some off his 6-pack and treating myself to his hot load," I could not believe the filth coming out of my mouth. But it was the truth.

"Ooh, Mmmmm, If I were there you'd have to fight me for it," Jas grunted as I could hear her slamming into her mirror.

"Oh Fuck, could you imagine us sharing a big creamy load from his massive cock, fuck he'd love that," I replied, beginning to insert my huge fake cock into my slippery pussy.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck I'm coming Amy," Jas moaned. "Fuck YES, give me all that big cock and cum," She screamed into the phone. "I hope you're fucking that tight little ass of yours like I am," she yelled.

"Let me put you on speaker, so I can use both hands," I replied. And with that pressed speaker and rolled onto my side, facing away from the door, reached around behind me with my free hand and found my ass, all slippery and wet with pussy juice. I teased my ass a little then began to thrust deep into my ass. My fingers pressed against the dildo as I fucked myself harder and harder.

My moans got louder and louder. "You're fucking your ass now aren't you?" Jas asked.

"OH God yes, feels so good," I moaned. Something registered in my mind, a blur, a shudder, some form of movement in the mirror next to my bed. But I didn't care, I was so far into my deluded fantasy I just wanted to cum.

"You want your son's big fat cock in your ass don't you babe?" Jas teased me.

"You know I do, I need it, I want it to fill me then drown me in cum," I grunted. Adjusting myself onto all fours with my ass facing my bedroom door, I jammed the dildo against the bed and began slamming myself down hard onto it. Now with 2 fingers in my ass, I was opening grunting with each hard thrust down onto the thick dildo.

"I'm going to help you get that big thick cock babe, then we can share it," Jas yelled. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again," She grunted and moaned for a good 45 seconds. Her grunts were eventually replaced by panting and giggling.

As I felt my orgasm building I looked in the mirror at my sweaty horny self, writhing on all fours. I lowered my head against the bed to rest my aching neck, watching, under my body, my fingers aggressively massaging my clit as I slammed down on that glistening dildo. My hungry pussy taking every inch as fast and deep as possible. That's when I saw just the door was ajar and a blurry figure was there, I could see it was moving rhythmically.

Someone was watching me! I should have been petrified, but it sent a shiver of adrenaline through my whole body. A massive rush of excitement washed over me, and my pussy tingled and throbbed. "Oh my God, Fuck it's so deep in my pussy," I groaned, half to Jas, half to my peeping Tom. I kept going, building in intensity, my eyes focused on my audience. As my focus gradually turned away from my masturbating friend on the phone, my voyeur started to take shape. Tall, muscular, naked, hand moving up and down with fast hard strokes. MY SON! He was standing there naked, stroking his big fat cock. Watching HIS MOTHER masturbate! Watching me raping my pussy with a massive dildo and fingering my ass. Talking filth to her best friend about her son's cock. This level of excitement was unprecedented.

"Take his big thick cock in your mouth babe," Jas said.

"Oh I want to," I replied, louder than before. "I want to suck on his fat cock head until he blows all over my face, I want to taste his creamy cum," I moaned as I watched my son's big strong hands stroke his thick meat. His big balls bounced as he aggressively stroked his cock, squeezing and swirling his knob with his hand as he reaches the top of his stroke.

"We're both going to taste that creamy goodness Amy," Jas moaned into the phone. "I want you to help you take load after load from that sexy hung stud," she whimpered.

"We're going to share that big thick meat Jas, we're going to drain him dry," I moaned as I watched my son jerking his massive tool in the doorway. He wasn't even trying to hide his presence now, his moans audible to me, the door fully open, and he'd taken a full stride closer to my bed. "I need to feel that big cock of his inside every hole," I grunted.

"Oh my fucking God Amy, I'm so close to cumming again," Jas yells.

"I wish he was watching us Jas," I proclaimed loudly. "I wish he could see my little pussy strangling my big dildo and my ass being stretched out by my fingers," With that, he took another long stride forwards. "I want to feel his hot cum all over me Jas," I begged with a whimper.

Another step closer, now standing right beside my bed. I could hear his grunts of delight, with a little gasp as his body began to go rigid.

"I want to lick his load off your pussy Amy when he blows inside you," Jas chirped "I'm cumming again, Oh fuck, your son and his massive cock has my pussy spellbound. Aaaggggghhhhh," As she orgasmed yet again.

"Jake can have every hole we have Jas, we'll be his slaves," I groan.

And with that, I hear a loud grunt behind me followed by a hot wet sensation splattering on my back. One, then another, then another. How sticky wet creamy goodness from my well-hung son. Another 2 splatters on my fingers fucking my ass sent me over the edge. I screamed a low guttural below as my body is rocked by wave after wave of ecstasy. I am paralyzed as my body convulses and spasms, unable to move or talk, just grunting with delight.

I collapse on my stomach, my dildo still deep inside me, my fingers still in my ass. Breathing heavily and seeing stars as sweat pours down my face. My body still shaking, my clit electrified and tingling to the point of pain. As the second's pass, I regain tiny segments of composure, my breath returning to normal, my vision clearing. I pull my cum covered fingers from my ass and move them to my lips. I gently lick my son's seed from them, his taste is sweet and delicious. My head spins anew with lustful delight. I crave more of this unforgettable taste and vow to not let anything prevent me from devouring every drop he has to offer.

I continue to suck and lick my fingers for a few minutes before tempting a position shift. When I move my body feels heavy and weak. I gently slide the big hard dildo out of my aching pussy and collapse anew on my side. Staring down at the open bedroom door, I wonder if it was all a dream, a magnificent dream?

Then I feel the sticky deposit sliding down my back, my heart sings with delight as I have confirmation my son had just jerked off his massive meat while watching me fantasize about fucking him with my best friend. I reach around to scoop up as much of his delicious spunk as possible to treat my taste buds again. My pussy tingles with each new taste of his cum.

"Amy, are you ok," I hear Jas from my phone that was knocked on the floor.

"You wouldn't believe how good I am Jas. I hope you meant every word you said in your lust-filled debauchery. You better be ready for some amazing adventures by my side baby girl, because Pandora's Box has now officially been opened."