All Comments on 'Taboo Mother Desires Ch. 01'

by NaughtyMumAmy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why didn't you just crawl on top of him & enjoy the real deal instead? He was probably having a wet dream about you anyway.

FamilyGuy66FamilyGuy66over 2 years ago

NaughtyMumAmy, I do hope this is only a first installment of a longer story. Excellently written and paced, this quick read definitely left me wanting more! I would have enjoyed additional detail about the mum getting herself off, and wonder if and how guilt over spying on her son will affect her choices. Well done!

mross2004mross2004over 2 years ago

hope mom and son fucks in ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it... A LOT... My mother was a slender woman who had small breasts to match but that didn't stop me from lusting for her for years beginning when I was a young man. I masturbated to thoughts of her so many times, I lost count. I fantasized of eating her hairy pussy until she enjoyed leg shaking oral orgams. I would then slide my cock into her hot wetness and pound her mommy pussy long and hard until I ejaculated over and over deep inside. After that first time, I would fantasize of her coming in my room to masturbate me and make me cum hard after edging me for close to thirty minutes. Yes, my mother enjoyed our incestuous relationship for a number of years. You should consider teaching one or both of your sons to the joys of oral sex. I am quite sure that you have thought about giving them long sloppy blowjobs until they erupt inside your mouth, flooding it with warm son cum....

I look forward to your next story soon.

Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue......

Jake501501Jake501501over 2 years ago

Great first story! Interesting take on voyeur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter please

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

"I was woken by murmurs with a vicious hangover, I stumbled to the bathroom to splash water on my face and sneak in a couple of pills."

Congratulations! You started your career here with a run on sentence and murmurs with a vicious hangover. I didn't even know murmurs could have hangovers, but I guess if they drink enough...

Unless you actually were trying to say the narrator had a vicious hangover, which should have been written "I was woken by murmurs, with a vicious hangover."

Why does it seem nobody on this site cares about the meaning of the words they write or read?

I'm certain you made a great many such errors, the dangling participle and the run-on sentence, especially since that was your first sentence submitted, but I just stopped reading. If you really want people to read what you write, do try to put some effort in and do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let the son breed her !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@cageysea instead of complaining about what people write on this site, how about you actually write something yourself?

freakboy72freakboy72over 2 years ago

Yes please continue it was very hot and leaves a suspense to it.

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

i liked the content

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me when I used to spy on my son jacking off especially when he used my panties...it got me so wet and horny knowing he was getting off to my pussy scent I used to leave special ones for him to find

mondodog51mondodog51over 2 years ago

So good,short compelling stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, I hope I don't have to wait long for chapter 2.

NaughtyMumAmyNaughtyMumAmyover 2 years agoAuthor

More to come, glad you all liked the setup

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely I can't wait for next chapter. You do write well.

Thank you

keki123keki123over 2 years ago

Excellent start. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good start !

Please don't let us craving over the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good editing .. the old Hemmingway style.. nice.

NaughtyMumAmyNaughtyMumAmyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

The next chapter was just submitted!!!!! I hope you all like it. Please drop me some feedback and ideas on where you'd like this adventure to go.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Good read. Thanks

hbcpl2019hbcpl2019almost 2 years ago

Very well written. 5 stars!!!

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Too quick cuz Mom needs special attention 😳

ColonelRebColonelRebover 1 year ago

Great start to your story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave it a 3 not much to it and where is the incest?????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

JUst average so far 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyMumAmy@NaughtyMumAmy
Bisexual Fit and Naughty Divorcee, mum of 3, 2 boys, 19 & 21, and a 16 yr old daughter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES