All Comments on 'Tackling the Debt Ch. 02'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sammy_808sammy_808almost 4 years ago

just binged both parts of this story because the premise really got to me. i'll definitely be here to read the new chapters when they come!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh this is going to be good

I can just see that Chloe and Kate are going to have a lot of fun. With the embedded commands that Chloe will not be able to avoid, and Kate being in love with her past clone, there are going to be a lot of kinky stuff going on. I see lots of chapters with Chloe being used and abused maybe up to being beaten with whips. Her body will be able to withstand a lot of abuse. With Matt taking care of her real body, I can see him getting into some real trouble as someone is going to find out that he has the body at his home, maybe into blackmail into letting a bunch of people use Chloe's real body while still asleep. What kind of kink will happen? It will be up to the author's creative imagination and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I sure hope there are going to be more chapters! Very original story line. Thanks

J

jessIncognitojessIncognitoover 3 years ago
Love it

Cool concept, cool story. I'm diggin it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES