Tad's Hesitation

Story Info
Trust Fund Baby meets Reality.
869 words
4.43
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMorrigan
MsMorrigan
206 Followers

I sat at my desk shuffling papers and cleaning the clutter on it. I took a few phone calls and then sat there for what seemed like forever bored out of my mind. I swiveled around in my chair and with my chin resting on my hand, I drifted off. A loud clang awoke me a tad startled. Adjusting myself and trying to regather my fuzzy brain I noticed someone standing in the doorway to my cubicle.

It was Tad. Taddeus Jackson McMillan the third to be exact. With a big smile on his face he inquired about some paperwork that I had been working on. he asked about why I had my shoes off. I told him that my feet hurt and that he was welcomed to come rub them. He laughed, as if mr taddeus jackson mcmillan the third would ever stoop so low as to sit on the floor and rub a perceived peasant's feet. At least thats the vibe he gave when he tried to shirk my suggestion.

Nevertheless, he would be far from me for the rest of the day it seemed. Periodically id catch him popping in my doorway faking excuse after excuse to seemingly peek at my shoeless stocking clad feet. After a minute, I got tired of his little cat and mouse game and decided to take things into my own hands. I vowed that the next time he popped into my area that he would indeed be rubbing my feet. I am used to getting what I want and I wanted that.

So about a half an hour passed and I was on the phone. From the corner of my eye I saw him standing there yet again. I coyly acted as if I didnt see him. Twisting and turning in my chair ever so slightly. Rubbing my feet all over each other. Rubbing my feet partially up one leg then the other. Taking a pause to grip my feet and give them a good firm squeeze. Rubbing my toes. Just enjoying teasing the hell out of him. Im sure Taddeus had no clue at that point how to look away if he tried.

I slowly hung up the phone and turned to face him. he was blushing and started to back away. I told him to stay right where he was and oddly enough he obeyed. He looked like a guilty cat that had a canary in his mouth. I told him he should come over and sit by my feet or I would alert everyone to the fact that he had a hard-on raging in his pants. He looked at me in a shocking manner and started to stutter. I had caught him off guard. I had him in my web. Little fly, little fly do not struggle dont you ever dare try.

Slowly Tad walked over to me, looking all around him. he slowly and guardedly knelt beside my legs. Sternly, I told him to "sit". Again, he looked around and sat down beside my legs not far from my delicious, enticing feet. I nudged his leg with one of my feet. He looked so scared. He turned so that his back was to the doorway. Tad slowly began to rub and massage my stocking clad feet, one by one.

As he sat near me rubbing my feet, I'd take one and rub it up and down his leg closest to me. I could see him twitch. I knew this was making him hella nervous, but his hands on my feet felt so good I didnt care. I would periodically stretch just enough to poke his probably throbbing cocklet with my toes. By his expression I could see he was wanting to cum for me so bad. But it wasnt time for that just yet. it is so much fun denying men the ability to orgasm for your pleasure let alone his. The only thing better is locking a penis away and NEVER letting it cum, only leak cum tears of failure.

It was becoming painfully obvious to tad that he really really needed to be excused, but he seemed confused on how to go about asking for permission. I leaned forward and whispered to ask him if he needed to go visit the little dudes room. He again painfully nodded. I told him not just yet. He looked frustrated and defeated. I was pleased. I kept poking his penis with my toes and rubbing his legs with my feet, until finally I took pity on the poor dear and dismissed him to go finish his tawdry little scenario in the bathroom.

He got up and ran for his life. I could hear his heavy foot steps crushing hard into the carpet as he made his way quickly to the men's room...Men's room, yeah I laughed at that description too.lol. Anywho, I got back to work with a smile on my face. A few minutes passed and tad graced my doorway again. He gave me a quick "thanks" and a wink then left. I had a distinct feeling that we would be spending ALOT more time together soon....and of course ALWAYS in my time not his...

MsMorrigan
MsMorrigan
206 Followers