Tag Ch. 05 - Boss Battle

Story Info
Bitter defeat, sweet reward.
1.6k words
4.39
3.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

Chapter Five: Boss Battle

He immediately dubbed her Veronica as she walked slowly across the threshold.

Since his night in the storm Ryan had played a few more rounds. With the holidays approaching Leslie had needed to travel even more often since she was meant to have a more relaxed schedule when the holidays arrived, and that meant more visits from the many women who had taken part in changing his life. Over that time, he'd stayed numb to the guilt and the fear, indulging finally in an absolute acceptance in the pleasures that were undeniably his for the using.

So he was comfortably back in a rhythm of pleasurable betrayal the night Veronica showed up. That night all six of the original team with whom he'd played the Game had showed up, with Veronica walking in their midst like a gift brought by traders from far off lands, not wearing her own coat as she stood on the front step but naked behind the curtain that the other six women had formed around her despite the cold. At the sight of a naked woman standing on his porch Ryan's eyes had already gone wide with shock, but they widened further when the other women parted and he got his first good look at Veronica as she entered his home.

There was an exotic air about her, though what kind he couldn't be sure, with her black hair and just slightly almond-shaped eyes, her olive skin, her full lips, her fuller breasts, her perfectly curved ass sitting beneath her narrow waist. There had been a lot of amazingly sexy women walking across that threshold over the past couple of years, but none could hold a candle to the temple of lust that strode down his front hall and into his living room.

All he could do was stare at the new arrival as she turned slowly around, giving him a steady view of every perfect feature. Alina giggled as she got onto her little toes and whispered something to Nadya. Ryan looked toward her in annoyance for a moment, but was distracted when Tori walked over and grabbed him between the legs, taking balls and hardening cock in one hand as she pressed her body against him.

"Got your eyes on the new player? Good luck with that one, she's good at the game." Ryan got harder, and Tori moved her hands to start slowly jerking him off. "Be careful there. She's as good at this game as her pussy is tight. She's as good at this game as her breasts are big. She's as good at this game as she is a demon to fuck."

While Tori was going on about how talented and fuckable Veronica was, Veronica herself was just standing in front of the couch watching Ryan get harder, looking him in his hungry eyes with her wide, seductive eyes. If this were the first night of the game he'd ever played, if he didn't have all the experience behind him, then simply looking into Veronica's eyes while Tori tugged at him would have been enough to finish him in giant, embarrassing bursts across the living room carpet. Looking back later, he would wish that he had suddenly unloaded, maybe shooting far enough to land drops of cum on Veronica's toes without even touching her.

But he had years of experience behind him, and when Tori let go of him so the game could start he was unfinished and left with an urge to have Veronica that was so strong that it nearly hurt to close his eyes and count to thirty when the lights went off, rather than simply rush across the room and take her right on the couch without any games.

Instead, he got on the couch by himself, closed his eyes in the dark, and started counting.

<^>

He kept getting glimpses of women running through the house. Justine's pale butt flashing in a doorway. Nadya's blonde hair trailing around a corner. Diamond's feet poking out from the bottom of a particularly curvaceous curtain. But he kept looking, searching the house for Veronica, hoping to lock onto those sensual eyes, to grab hold of that perfect ass, and pull her close by her flawless tits and slide into the glistening pussy he'd only just glimpsed as she'd hurried away from the living room.

Ryan did stop a couple of times throughout the Game to tag someone, hoping maybe Veronica would come and be the one to tag him, that maybe he could get a sense of where she was heading to hide. Always it was someone else who appeared to tag him. Tori got him while he was slipping his cock between Nadya's pouty lips. Alina got him while he was digging his cock into Diamond's tits. Diamond got him while he was grinding his cock against Divya's ass cheeks. But he could not get a look at Veronica as he hurried through the house, no matter how much time he spent ignoring other women and looking in every corner.

It wasn't until he happened to glance at his watch and saw the countdown left at only three minutes that he realized the danger he was in. His cock was only half-hard with the intensity of the searching and he had barely done anything to bring it close to finishing.

He might lose the Game that night, he realized.

Ryan began sprinting now, searching for anyone to fuck so that he could, best case, fuck someone for thirty seconds and hide for a couple of minutes and end the game in the best possible scenario. Then he could have Veronica all the ways he wanted without any danger, for as long as he could last. The next best case was to simply get off fast and hope Veronica showed up for the next game.

The worst case was what had him bouncing off the walls searching for somewhere to put his cock.

The worst was case was defeat and exposure.

He tumbled into the master bedroom just in time to find Alina trying to slide under the bed. Without pausing he grabbed her by the ankles, dragged her out onto the floor, and as she popped onto her hands and knees he slammed his cock into her tight, bare pussy. She began to moan almost immediately, and when she did Ryan reached forward and clamped one hand around her mouth and the other around her throat, silencing her and dragging her tiny pussy down on his suddenly adrenaline-engorged erection, ready to play the game either way. Holding her tight, feeling her bucking excitedly against his cock as his grip on her grew tighter, he knew he could get off, hard and in time, as long as he could keep her from alerting anyone nearby. She reached back, one hand digging fingernails into his ass, the other reaching up to grab his hair, dragging him forward even harder into her body.

He could feel the orgasms building within them.

He could see on her watch that he had less than a minute.

The layers of explosive relief were going to be amazing, he could feel it. Maybe one of the best of the Game. He clamped his jaw against the grunts that tried to escape, digging his teeth into Alina's shoulder, watching the seconds tick by on Alina's wrist.

Twenty seconds left.

Twenty seconds left and suddenly the closet door opened and there stood Veronica, immaculate in the dim light of the bedroom, and if she would only stay in the closet doorway his orgasm would be that much better.

But she didn't stay. Fifteen seconds left and Veronica - and now he saw that she was no longer entirely naked, but wearing something from his wife's side of the closet - and Veronica gracefully crossed the carpet, an erotic angel reaching through the night with twelve seconds left of the Game, mere seconds left of his cock, and tagged him.

Alina didn't hesitate to untangle herself in the second after as his grip faltered, rolling onto the floor, and suddenly from under the bed Ryan saw Diamond's and Divya's hands reach out and grip Alina's thighs, dragging her half under the bed so only her top half was visible, while underneath the two women finished the orgasm Alina had been building towards. Beside the bed, Veronica stood there in her perfection staring down at Ryan, while Ryan knelt on the floor, cock dripping with all the sex Alina had had to offer that still had not been quite enough to save him, his jaw dropped again, but now in shock and fear as his stomach knotted and his heart faltered.

As the timer ticked down to zero and he lost the game.

He was still kneeling as Alina began to scream her orgasms. He was still kneeling as Tori, Justine, and Nadya quietly entered the room and sat on the edge of his bed and began to finger themselves. Still kneeling while the three women watched Veronica join him kneeling on the floor, her perfection only inches from him, her delicate hand crossing the narrow gap and taking up his cock, using Alina's fluids to slowly jerk him off, those eyes staring into him while his eyes danced across the room: at Alina convulsing on the floor, at the two women under the bed whose tongues and fingers were keeping her pleasure rolling, at the three women lustily staring at his defeat, at Veronica's body, at his cock in her hand, at the impending end to all of this.

Ryan felt his balls tightening again, getting back to readiness, and with the tableau spread out before him, with Veronica's skilled efforts working on him, he came every bit as hard as he had expected he was going to finish into Alina minutes earlier.

As his cum sprayed high up across Veronica's perfect body, hitting her chin, dripping on her tits, trailing down her stomach, he stared deep into those wicked eyes through the gauzy screen of his wife's wedding veil.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers