Tag Ch. 06 - The Lost

Story Info
Ryan lost the game, and is suffering in his defeat.
3.3k words
4.69
6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

Chapter Six: The Lost

He didn't recognize the number, but as soon as he opened the text and saw that all it contained was a link to a porn site he knew the source well enough. His stomach sank even further when he saw the title: "RW House Tag-Fucking."

Hastily closing the message, he hurried out of his home, calling goodbye to Leslie as he hurried out the door, not yet ready to face the aftermath of his gameplay. By the time he decided he was ready to look at the link he was at work and knew that he couldn't get away with it on company Wi-Fi, so he spent the whole day wondering to himself whether maybe the link was a joke, maybe he would open it and everything would be okay. Or even worse, maybe, somehow, he would see Leslie's face at the end of the video, her reaction at the moment of seeing it and understanding what he'd done.

Ryan was on edge the whole day, distracted during meetings and short with his pregnant secretary, but finally, after speeding home, he beat Leslie to the house and after throwing his things to the floor he opened the link from the text and started the video.

The link's screenshot was of the front door of his house at night, and as Ryan pressed play, the full list of the rules he'd been handed when the game had begun so long ago faded in over the image of his front door.

Definitely the right video, Ryan thought forlornly as the text faded and the video started, the shot moving towards the front door and then fading to black.

After that the video began to move fast, shots taken from odd places by cell phone cameras running during different games, cameras he had never seen, cameras that had caught all sorts of different shots from within his house, with Ryan captured in every scene.

There he was face-fucking Alina in the kitchen, her back pressed against the washing machine, drool shining in the moonlight as it ran down her chin and dripped onto her little tits.

Then Carmella was tit-fucking him while he sat in one of the dining room chairs, her enormous tits bouncing likes waves around his cock.

Then Nadya riding him on the pool table, her big fake tits shining brightly in the dark room.

And Aimee's skinny body bent over the living room chair while he fucked her from behind.

And Alexis bouncing her ass on his cock while he braced himself against the front door.

And Anna pinned by her throat against the shelf in the basement while he fucked her.

And Bonnie sitting on his chest while Anna forced Janice's throat down on his cock and Christy fingered herself over the whole scene, Ryan pinned to the ground and screaming with pleasure that his wife was a slutty bitch.

And Divya wearing a Christmas hat and a leash that Ryan was using to pull her mouth down onto his dick by the glowing fireplace, a gift of light they'd given him for that holiday's match.

And Sasha, Nadya, Aimee, and Alina all tied together while he fucked various parts of them.

And Tori, Diamond, Alexis, Alina, Divya, and Aimee crowding onto him on the swing in the back yard, an unbroken wall of flesh shifting and grinding and moaning and humping and licking and jerking and sucking and writhing and fucking.

And Bonnie, Christy, Anna, and Janice pulling a familiar set of toys out of their pussies in the living room while Ryan watched.

All these and more, from angles that made sense and angles that didn't, and then the cumshots began, and that part went on forever, and Ryan was sure that it was every unfaithful cumshot he'd ever had with these women, every hand, every stomach, every tit, every face, every mouth, every foot, every pussy, every creampie, every ass, every anal creampie, every eye, every hair, leading up to the last, to Veronica, to the veil and the defeat that had led him to watching this video, hard and jerking by the end but with his heart racing faster than his fist, his face pale, his stomach twisting, but the blood still pumping to the place it had learned to belong no matter what the circumstance.

He was just about to burst when Leslie's car pulled into the driveway.

<^>

When she walked in the house he could tell she'd seen the video. Just by the somber way she acted he could tell, he was sure of it, but he didn't dare bring it up himself in case there was some other thing putting that face on her that was not his horrid fault.

And of course, as he would so many times in the weeks to come, he found he'd been right to keep silent, that in fact it was something else that was bothering her from work, and that he had been granted another day of clemency within his marriage.

<^>

For at least the fifth time Ryan opened the text and looked at the link, the screenshot of his front door, the title "RW House Tag-Fucking." And he got hard again, practically instantly, as the now-familiar parade of his indiscretions played before his eyes.

Ryan started to play with himself again, still unfinished from the first day he'd opened the video. There'd always been either an interruption or a reminder, something to stop him from coming to completion no matter how much time he'd thought he'd had and how hard he'd raced to come to a finish.

This time his phone rang, Leslie's name popping up and interrupting the image of him holding onto Nadya's pigtails and guiding her lips up and down his cock.

<^>

He threw the phone down onto the couch beside him and put his head in his hands, ready to throw up again. The hammer should have fallen. Had she not opened her texts or emails? Could he maybe go in and check her phone and computer and tablet, delete the text if it was there, see that maybe the email had ended up in her spam folder and spared him?

Ryan ended up checking her personal email, but couldn't find anything. There was no way he could get into her work email or phone without drawing suspicion, but if the opportunity landed in his lap he would take it immediately, he knew. He was in a desperate position, and he had had long since passed the point of being able to keep denying it.

One more look at the phone, another flashback, another suppressed urge and incomplete effort.

<^>

Ryan spun the phone on his desk, fighting the urge he got every day at work now to open the video and watch himself on mute with one hand surreptitiously tucked away under his desk. The only windows in the room looked out over the city with no concerning view looking back, and as long as his door was closed there was no way anyone from outside his office could see him. The only question was whether the building's network would detect the website he'd have to go to for the link, and when he was honest with himself he knew that that was the only thing stopping him from quietly leaving a dripping mess on the underside of his desk.

That and his secretary Cara sitting at her desk right outside his door. She didn't always knock before she came in if she knew he was alone, and he couldn't think of a reasonable enough explanation for why she would find the door locked against her.

It was too late anyway. As though aware of his temptation she came walking through the door with a folder in her hand, slim body freshly curved by her pregnancy, her waist staying noticeably slim behind her bulging belly, tucked between her newly heaved bosom and her fleshed out hips and ass. Ryan fought to keep his eyes above all these pencil-skirt-packaged distractions as Cara stepped up to the desk and handed Ryan the folder.

"Just came in for you," she said with a smile, stepping to the side of the desk as he took the folder and opened it on the desk without looking at it right away.

"How are you feeling these days?" Ryan asked, looking at Cara as she leaned one of those distracting hips against the side of his desk.

"Oh, you know, all sorts of cravings to contend with," Cara said, rubbing her stomach.

Ryan turned from her as she answered his polite question to look at the contents of the folder, and found that it contained only one page. A color printout. A screenshot from the video of Ryan just as he was getting tagged in his second floor hallway, pale Justine slapping his ass while he tugged Alina's throat down on his cock by the pigtails she'd been wearing that night.

Ryan slammed the folder shut and snapped his head to look at Cara, terrified that she might have seen it, knowing she had to have seen it, and still not expecting to see her with her long brown hair already dropped from its ponytail and her hand having traveled down from her belly to inside her pencil skirt, rubbing gently beneath the taut gray fabric.

"I'm- what the hell!?"

Cara sat herself on the edge of his desk, leaned down toward him, and whispered, "The ladies asked me to step in for a little stress relief while the game's on break," licking his lip as soon as the sentence was out. Ryan jerked away, looking at Cara in disbelief.

"You can't be serious," Ryan whispered, looking toward the office door.

"Very," Cara said, sliding onto his desk and sitting so that her feet were dangling on either side of Ryan's knees. Her skirt had been hiked up, and he could just see the glimmer of a bare, wet pussy shining in its depths. "Don't worry, I locked the door when I came in and the voicemail says you're in a very important meeting."

"But... but you're...."

"Pregnant and fucking horny, Mr. Woods," Cara pouted. "I haven't gotten a good dick in months, and when your friends asked for my help I couldn't wait to volunteer. These big, firm tits are going to waste, and now that anyone can bust a nut in me and not having to worry about being the dad no one wants to take the offer! And they promised me you have an awful big nut to bust."

Idiots, Ryan thought to himself, hands held in the air. This on the table and how many idiots turned it down?

Am I going to be one of those idiots?

Ryan's hands slowly settled down onto Cara's knees as she hiked her skirt up higher, bringing her pussy out into the light, shaved and wet and ready as she reached down and parted her lips slightly with one hand, the other squeezing one of her swollen tits.

"You might be the last person to fuck my pussy while it's still tight," Cara said, sliding one finger into herself. "Yours might be the last dick that still feels big to me. Yours can be the dick I remember for the rest of my life."

Ryan had already been hard, but now he was worried that the seam of his pants would rip. "Were they... did they come here, or... how did they find out?" he asked, trying to stay focused.

"Is the answer important enough to you that you would want me to pull my skirt back down and be professional about it, or do you want to see how unprofessional we can get? It's only one or the other, that was part of the deal."

It's either too late or I can figure this out another way, Ryan told himself, pants uncomfortably tight now. I've been waiting too long.

Ryan slid his hands up Cara's legs, feeling their still-firm musculature, appreciating just how much work she had put into keeping herself fit through her pregnancy more than ever now. His fingers grazed her lips curiously, never having touched a pregnant pussy before. She had fewer hesitancies, though, spreading her legs wide and grabbing his hand to shove his fingers into her soaking heat.

"Oh god, yes!" she sighed with glee. "I was getting tired of not having anything but my dildo in there. Finger it! Yeah, finger it harder! And lick my clit! It hasn't been tasted in months!"

He did what he was told, sliding his chair forward to meet her as she brought her butt to the edge of his desk and draped her knees over his shoulders. She guided his face right to where she wanted it, but barely give him a moment to work on his own before propping herself up and grinding her clit onto his tongue, squeezing his head between her legs and holding him tight for the minute it took for her to get off using his mouth. Her whole body quivered as her cheeks slapped back onto his desk.

"Fuck, it's been so long!" she hissed, lounging back so that her head was dangling off the front of his desk while her tits and stomach were pushing straight up into the air against her sweater. "Oh man, I'm just gonna lay here for a couple of minutes. You go ahead and have some fun with me while I recover. I recommend my tits: they're especially perfect right now and going unappreciated."

Ryan slid Cara's legs off his shoulders and unzipped his pants, letting himself slam free into the air as he stood up and reached across his desk, feeling Cara's breasts through her sweater. If they looked as good as they felt then she hadn't been lying about how perfect they were.

While she was still recovering from her orgasm Ryan sought out the zipper of her pencil skirt and shimmied the tight gray cloth off around her black high heels. He went to her sweater next, sliding it up over her belly and under her tits, and Cara helped him get it the rest of the way over, revealing the dark red bra struggling to hold in her massive breasts.

She kept the bra on as she pushed herself into a seated position on his desk again, then stood up and guided Ryan back into his chair. Settling onto her knees, Cara grabbed hold of his cock and chuckled as he swelled and moaned at her touch. "It has been too long! Listen to you, moaning so loud at something as gentle as my fingers lightly brushing this hard, throbbing, aching, needy cock. Look at you oozing with excitement and we've barely started." She leaned down and gently lapped up the precum brimming from the head of his cock, then squeezing it to draw up another drop that she chased with her tongue as it slid down his shaft.

"But it can't have been as long for you as it's been for me." Cara suddenly thrust Ryan's whole length into her mouth, swallowing it hungrily, shockingly deep, her chin brushing his balls as she held it in for several long, tightening seconds. When she came gasping back up for her air she said, "Show me everything I've been missing. Do everything to me you've been doing with your group of toy sluts while I've been pregnant."

Hurrying to her feet, Cara shoved her skirt down around her ankles and kicked it away. She turned and settled her weight on Ryan's lap, taking hold of his saliva-soaked cock and guiding it straight into her pussy, its eager moisture dripping her lube onto it inches before she got it inside of her. The sound she made when it slid swiftly into her, Ryan was sure it would be enough to alert the neighboring offices of their indiscretions, but it was too late to change course: Cara was already grinding away at him and gave no indications she would listen to a word he said if those words included "Stop," and his head was already distractedly swimming with the effort not to prematurely end his first journey into his secretary.

Not that she needed the time. After only a few seconds of swiveling her hips around his cock her body shook with another orgasm. Ryan gripped the arms of his chair, biting his lip and willing himself to enjoy the experience a little longer, if only not to embarrass himself with his playmates if Cara reported back to them on their office escapade. He had to keep holding on because she kept going, hips hungry to catch up on everything they'd been missing for the past several months she'd been out of the dating scene. Eventually she settled down and rested back against Ryan, sighing with satisfaction.

"Alright, Mr. Woods, your turn." She sucked on his ear for a moment before lifting herself off of him and sitting back on the edge of his desk. "How are you going to put your naughty secretary to work now?"

He didn't have the patience to come up with anything creative. He just wanted to get back inside of her and knock out the orgasm he'd been held back from having as frantically as possible. Ryan laid Cara back on the desk again, legs up and pussy at just the right height to slide in and start fucking with every ounce of energy his pent-up balls had to offer. He tried to tell himself to be gentle as he watched her belly sliding back and forth, but the way Cara wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him, begging for more, unhooking her bra so she could squeeze at her swollen nipples and let her massive breasts bounce, there was no way he could ease his assault on her body, and after she came one last time, gripping the edges of his desk and accidentally yanking him out of her pussy, still panting and eyes still slightly rolled, Cara slid off the desk and onto the floor, pushing him back into the chair one last time. She spit on his cock and then lifted her full breasts right onto it, squeezing them so tight around him that he saw a few drops of milk drip out of her nipples before he got lost in her rhythm, tittyfucking him with all the energy she had left, muttering over and over again "Give my tits that milk, give my tits that milk," spitting the second he started to get dry between her flesh, keeping the space between her tits wet so that he smoothly disappeared between them before she squeezed them right back down, tugging his cock so that it was straining redly upward to burst and strike her in the chin when his pent-up orgasm was finally released. She dropped her breasts away and started jerking him off onto her tits, streak after streak raining down on her and tumbling down her breasts, dribbling onto her bulging stomach, leaking all the way down between her thighs and to the pussy that was dripping onto the carpet beneath his desk.

With a grin, looking up at Ryan as she rubbed his cum into her full tits and pregnant belly, Cara asked, "Will there be anything else, Mr. Woods?"

<^>

Cleaned up, still dazed, even more confused, Ryan went home that night and found Leslie sitting in the living room. She perked up as soon as Ryan walked in and said, "Oh, good, you're home! Did anyone get in touch with you about Cara yet?"

Ryan froze, a world of concerns sprinting through his forebrain before he thought to say, "No, why?"

"The office just called. Apparently after you left she went into labor. Everyone's waiting to hear some good news."

Still frozen in place, Ryan managed to mutter, "Well that's.... that is good to hear." Relief flooded in, and he added, "Can't imagine better news from the office today."

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers