Tag Sale Quickie

Story Info
Panties for sale?
1.1k words
4.44
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers

I had this great moment while volunteering at a community center tag sale. A few days after the sale I was working with a couple other volunteers to sort through the leftovers and decide where the items should go. Surprisingly there was a lot left over. After a few hours there were only two of us left working at the task. The other person working with me was Julie. I had always found Julie to be very attractive but I had only worked with her a few times and I didn't know her that well.

Near the end of our sorting I opened a box marked clothes and found it was filled with underwear.

"I'm not sure where this should go," I said and I tilted the box so Julie could see the contents.

"Underwear?" Julie asked.

"Yes."

"I don't think there's much of a market for used underwear."

Most of the contents of the box seemed to be older and larger panties. I held one up, "maybe not these." They all seemed clean, but slightly gray with age.

"No point saving them for next year." Julie said.

"We could always sell them online," I joked.

Julie wrinkled her nose, "used underwear, is that even allowed?"

I chuckled, "allowed? It's a big thing."

"Really?"

"Sure, people do it all the time."

"Really, really?

"Yeah."

Julie stared at me for a moment. Then turned back to what she was working on, "That's weird. I guess there's a market for everything."

"Yep."

A few moments passed. My mind was wandering on thoughts of panties and almost like she was reading my mind Julie turned to me and asked, "did you ever buy any?"

"What?" I asked. I knew what she was asking, I was just stalling for time to figure out what I should say.

"You know, did you ever buy any?"

"No," I said, shaking my head.

"So how do you know so much about it then?"

I paused, "I guess it's a guy thing."

She smiled, "You did, didn't you."

"No," I insisted.

Her smile widened and she nodded, "Sure. So what's the going rate for such things?"

"I don't know, really I don't."

"So what do you think people do with them, wear them?" she asked.

"Maybe, some of them, I imagine mostly it's for, um, entertainment purposes."

"Rreealllllyyy?" she asked, drawing out the expression.

"I guess."

She smiled and shook her head, "You guess, ha."

I didn't reply.

"So what would you pay for a pair of panties?"

"I'm sure I don't know," I insisted. "I guess it depends."

"On what?"

"I don't know. Whose they were I imagine."

She smiled again, "I guess, like some famous model, or something."

"Or something," I agreed.

"No one's buying my underwear."

"I would!" I wasn't sure if I seemed too enthusiastic but I was channeling the image of Julie's panties on her beautiful body. She was in amazing shape, maybe early 30's, tall athletic body. She was wearing tight fitting blue jeans, a dress shirt with a down vest over it and it looked amazing.

She turned to me and twisted her face a bit, "I meant I'm not selling my underwear."

"Oh, sorry," I said, I could feel myself blushing a bit.

"No problem."

I didn't reply, I just kept fiddling with the items to be sorted.

"Would you really?"

"Yes, I would."

"Really?"

"Yes," I insisted.

"How much?

"Stop teasing, I know you are kidding."

"Maybe," she replied, "but how much would you pay?"

I waited for a beat, "fifty."

"You would pay fifty dollars for a pair of my panties?"

"Yes I would."

"Shut up, no you wouldn't"

At this point I knew it was go big or go home time so I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet. I held it up and waved it in the air. I opened the wallet and slid out some cash, counting out fifty dollars. I held the money out towards Julie.

She was tentative at first, then she reached out for the money. She looked at it, then started to walk out of the room, my guess was to find a place to take off her panties.

"Wait, I'd pay a hundred to watch you take them off."

Julie stopped walking but didn't turn around, she just froze in her tracks for a moment. My heart stopped as I waited for what seemed like hours. Then she slowly turned around and with a devilish grin unbuttoned her pants and slid the zipper down. I watched as she slid her shoes off and then peeled her jeans down her legs, they really were tight. Comically she had to struggle a bit to get them off, but she managed and then stood up now naked from the waist down with the exception of a small triangle of dark brown panties. I could feel my cock hardening in my pants as I just stared at her panties.

She hooked her thumbs down into the sides of them and then asked, "are you going to take my panties home and touch yourself while thinking of me wearing them?"

"Yes," I confessed.

"Do it!"

"Yes, I will."

"No, I mean, do it now, jerk off to my panties."

I didn't need to be told twice. I undid my pants and got my cock out as fast as I could. I spit into my hand and grasped my cock. Julie just smiled at me as I feverishly stroked.

"Nice!" she exclaimed. As I stroked she slid her hand down into her panties and rubbed her clit.

I knelt down in front of her and got my face as close to her panties as I could, watching her fingers under the material rubbing away. At one point I leaned in to kiss her but she pulled back and quietly said, "no, no, just looking."

I kept rubbing, mesmerized. It didn't take long before I was on the edge, I could barely hold back. I looked up from her panties up to her eyes, she was staring down at me and as our eyes met I exploded letting out a huge breath. As I came Julie's smile grew and then she rolled her head back and I could see she was orgasming as well.

I knelt there in front of her for a few seconds taking in her beauty as she caught her breath.

"Well, that was different," Julie remarked. Then she slid her panties off, my first glimpse of her perfectly groomed pussy. I didn't get much of a look as she then slid her pants back on. I got up and got dressed again the best I could.

Once we were dressed she held her panties out to me, dangling them on one finger. As I reached for them she pulled them back a little and she tilted her head suggestively. I got the hint and reached for my wallet. After I paid for my prize she added, "a pleasure doing business with you."

After I finished cleaning up we both didn't stick around much longer, closing up shop for the day.

Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers