Estelle Ch. 01

Story Info
Estelle and how I became a fully fledged pornographer.
12.6k words
4.57
2.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
242 Followers

I'm Steve Potter and I've been a pub landlord my whole working life. Two years ago my wife, Bernie, died. I nearly fell apart, but with the support of my friends and staff in the pub, I kept going. A few months ago the staff in the pub, unbeknownst to me, organized a saucy Christmas calendar, with all the funds raised going to cancer research in memory of Bernie. I'd always been a keen amateur photographer and had even won awards for some of my nature photography, so I was persuaded to take the photos for the calendar. One of my staff, Karen, had also started her own fans page, just rude selfies taken in her bedroom mainly, but it was popular and with my help she turned it into a full time, very well paid job. All of the above events and goings on are covered in the story 'Trouble at the Inn.' The following is what happened after that.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

I was collecting Estelle at twelve and was glad that I'd given myself plenty of time as the traffic was horrendous. I sat there thinking about Estelle and about the past three months. We got to spend two or three nights a week together and also saw each other most days at work, work being her daughter Karen's house, which also doubled as the studio and office of her increasingly successful online fans page. Now we were going to spend two weeks, twenty four hours a day together. We got on really well, but I was nervous.

My mind was wondering, thinking about our relationship and thinking back to how we met when Estelle had agreed to do a mother/daughter lingerie shoot with Karen. It was a really fun afternoon and the photos were amazing and to this day it is still the most popular photo set on Karen's site. We went for a drink afterwards and have been seeing each other since.

Both me and Estelle now worked full time for Karen and her page. Me as photo/videographer and Estelle as her 'personal assistant.' We have a routine, meeting around 9.30 after Karen drops her kids to school. We have a cup of tea and discuss the day ahead. At 10 Karen goes online for an hour, chatting live to fans and subscribers. She was always a good people person when she worked in the pub and still is, making all those she's chatting with feel valued and listened to. She tells them what she'll be up to that day and what new content she is posting. It's a popular hour, helped by the fact that Karen is normally just in her bra and knickers.

Me and Karen then film or shoot content before all meeting up for lunch and reviewing what we've done. Estelle had been a glamour model herself before she had Karen and often added things that we hadn't thought of. In the afternoon Estelle collects the children from school and helps them with their homework before Karen stops work around 5. It's an unusual set up, me, a fifty six year old man, taking rude photos of twenty eight year old Karen and then dating her mum, but it works for us.

Since their mother/daughter shoot Karen has received thousands of requests for more of Estelle but so far Estelle has refused, saying she's shy, which she definitely isn't. I think she's conflicted. She's a natural extrovert and has no problem modeling or showing her body but a bit of her mind thinks a woman in her fifties shouldn't be doing that, although she admits she loved doing the shoot with Karen. I also think the whole internet thing, and people all over the world having instant access to your photos, freaks her out a bit.

She's a very sexy and natural model. I've persuaded her to pose for me a few times but this has been for ourselves and we haven't shown them to anyone, Estelle enjoying teasing Karen who is mad to see them. I think this may change over the next couple of weeks as Estelle's been telling everyone that she's coming home from holiday with an all over tan, with no tan lines and that there'll be photos to prove it.

Estelle's smile and the kiss she gave me when I eventually arrived at her house made me forget any concerns I might have had, my brain now in holiday mode, especially when I saw the luggage she was bringing.

I'd managed to fit all my gear, clothes and some camera equipment, into a small rucksack and a carry-on suitcase. Estelle had the same as me plus a large suitcase that we would have to check in.

I lifted it to put it in the car and was surprised how light it was, maybe even lighter than the carry-on suitcases. I asked Estelle about this and she said it was mainly sundresses that she didn't want to squash into her other case and also all her liquids and make-up.

We got to the airport and after checking her bag in we went to the bar, Estelle getting jolly on some wine and me drinking coffee as I had to drive later. Estelle was in a playful mood and had her hand on my thigh as she whispered into my ear, telling me all the things she was going to do to me when we got to the villa, laughing at me having to adjust my trousers.

I can't remember the last time I'd checked a bag in and had forgotten how annoying the bag carousels could be. Out of a flight of two hundred people there were about fifty waiting for bags, the message on the screen changing a few times as our bags were delayed. There was no explanation for this but just before they came out I was aware of a few policemen congregating near the carousel, two baggage handling staff with them.

"Maybe someone's been a bit naughty, trying to bring in something they shouldn't, although the cops look fairly relaxed."

"Maybe." Was all Estelle said in reply, not really looking at me.

The bags eventually appeared and as we were in no rush, I let others get their bags first before I lifted Estelle's bag off. I was immediately aware of the policemen's eyes on me and was expecting them to come over to me. I looked at them but instead of approaching me they were just smiling, looking from me to Estelle and smiling more, almost sneering.

I was confused and Estelle's expression didn't help, a mix of anger and 'fuck you' defiance. I went to say something but she just took the handle of the bag and started walking, motioning for me to follow her. There were now more eyes on us and Estelle stopped, half smirking. She leant in and gave me a slow, passionate kiss on the lips, her smile spreading as she broke the kiss, saying something about giving the fuckers a show and that she'd explain soon. As we headed for the exit I'm sure she exaggerated the swing of her hips, actually enjoying whatever the fuck was going on.

We got outside and she burst out laughing, unable to hold it any more. I had a bemused look on my face as I waited for an explanation. "I knew the fuckers would scan my bag, dirty bastards."

"What the fuck was in it?"

She blushed for the first time, "It's full of sex toys and sexy lingerie."

My draw dropped, my shocked face making her laugh more, me joining in as I didn't know what else to do.

"I thought if I checked a bag in then even if they did notice what was in it, no one would be that bothered and they wouldn't trace it to me. Whereas if I had to put it through the xray machine myself, they would definitely know it was me who owned it."

"They might think you have small rockets or missiles in there."

"Very funny."

"So you think they saw what was in there and then told all their mates about it, that's what the delay was and why so many fellas were watching you."

"Definitely, bleeding pervs."

"Serves you right for bringing them, why have you brought them?"

Before she answered this Estelle bent down and examined her bag, "The zips are in a different position, I think they've had a look inside as well."

She opened it and was saying they'd definitely taken everything out.

"Maybe they were sniffing them to see if they'd been used."

Estelle started laughing and I thought it was at my bad joke but then she stood up with a piece of paper in her hand, "One of them has left me his phone number."

"I bet it was the small one with the moustache and the pot belly, he seems like your type."

Estelle pulled a face, "Maybe it was the young one with the broad shoulders, I noticed a very impressive bulge in his trousers." It was my turn to pull a face before we both started laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

We collected the hire car and I could tell Estelle was still in a bit of shock, almost high on the excitement and embarrassment of her suitcase being searched. "Did you see their faces? There must have been ten or fifteen of them watching me. I also think they were smiling at you."

"All I noticed was that you stuck your tits out and wiggled your ass more when you walked."

Estelle giggled, "As I said, might as well give them a show. I suppose I was lucky they didn't pull me in for questioning and a strip search, although that might have been interesting."

"I don't think it's like it is in those porn movies where the woman gets pulled in by security and has to have sex with them before they let her go."

"You don't think so? That's a shame." Estelle had the cheeky grin that I loved, I just smiled and shook my head.

I know it wasn't like smuggling drugs or something but I was still surprised about the sex toys and lingerie and wondered exactly what she was planning. We arrived at the villa and I went to the kitchen to get us some wine, thinking we could have a drink and a talk. Estelle had other ideas, following me and then taking my hand and pulling me to the bedroom, saying all the eyes on her had made her horny.

We lay in our favourite position, Estelle's head on my shoulder and her leg thrown across me, her bum cheek fitting perfectly into my hand as I held her close.

"That was fucking amazing. I should get caught with a bag full of dildo's again if it's going to make you that rampant."

"It's you that makes me horny and turns me on."

"Is that so, what bits of me make you horny?"

"Every bit. Your mind, your smile, your attitude."

Estelle interrupted me, "And I thought you only wanted me for my tits and ass."

"I was getting to those." We lay there in the fading light and I could tell we were both smiling, happy in our post coital bliss and in the knowledge that we were both with someone that really wanted us, maybe even loved us.

I think we could have happily stayed there except that we were both hungry and thirsty, deciding to go to a small restaurant nearby. We showered and then I sat there smiling sillily as Estelle started to unpack her smaller suitcase, me looking from that case to her bigger one.

"Ok, ok, stop with the grinning. We'll talk about it when we get to the restaurant, after I've had a glass or two of wine."

"We better get a quiet corner table then." Estelle stuck her tongue out at me.

Spanish restaurants don't rush you and give you time between courses. We'd actually drunk most of a bottle of a delicious red by the time the main course arrived, talking about all sorts and just relaxing into the holiday feeling. We fell into an easy silence and knew it was time for Estelle to explain what she was planning.

"You know Karen wants me to do more photos?" I nodded, "Well I'm really torn. I enjoy modeling, especially for you, but then I think do I really need or want people seeing all my bits, especially at my age.

Then another bit of me thinks, why shouldn't I? I've never cared what others think of me, I've a good body and I know from the reaction to my set with Karen that people want to see me. I'm not short of money but if people want to pay to see my tits, then why not. I'm really torn. What do you think?"

I was torn myself, I loved taking photos of Estelle, even when they were just for us to look at. But a bit of my brain also got a kick out of taking challenging and rude photos that I knew would be seen by thousands. It was a funny thing, my own favourite photos to look at are sexy lingerie shots, even classic older ones, but my favourite photos to shoot are pornographic ones, even though I do try and put an arty spin on them.

"I think we need to talk it through more, tease it out, maybe even take a few photos and see how you feel." Estelle nodded, "I have to ask you, if you're so undecided, why did you bring the suitcase full of toys and lingerie?"

Estelle blushed and took another sip of her wine, "Well, me and Karen have been talking a lot lately. As you know she's been making a lot of money off her site. She's really been studying the genre and says that instead of me just doing another set for her site she thinks I should start my own site. She says we'd attract different punters but that we should link the sites, offering a discount if they subscribe to both. Also we would appear on each other sites doing mother daughter shoots"

I couldn't hide my enthusiasm, "I think it's a brilliant idea, there's so many scenes we could shoot." Then, remembering that I was meant to be supporting Estelle, I added, "But of course, it's only if you want to and are comfortable."

Estelle smiled at my poor attempt at being reasonable and independent, "Over the past week I've been building myself up, thinking 'fuck it I'm gonna do it' I have nothing to lose and I love it when you're taking dirty photos of me. I love it when you're trying to act all cool and professional but you've got a raging hard on that you're dying for me to suck. I want you to take photos of me sucking your cock and then post them for the world to see."

"If you keep talking like that I'm going to cum in my pants."

"Good. I want to show Karen that I'm a dirtier bitch than she is. That I can take riskier pictures than she does and stick bigger objects up my holes than she does."

Just then the waiter brought our desserts and we burst out laughing. Once everyone had stopped looking at us and the waiter had left we managed to carry on talking.

"I think if you do a site that you'll definitely have to do some dirty talking on it, that was amazing."

"You'll be amazed how dirty I can be, once I go for it, there's no stopping me. I hope you can keep up."

As we left the restaurant Estelle turned and kissed me, leaving me in no doubt as to the mood she was in. I felt the same but her last sentence kept coming back to bother me.

In the months we'd been together we had had a good sex life but I'd also had a couple of no shows, that is, I couldn't get it up. Estelle didn't seem bothered by this and we had found many ways to pleasure each other, but it still bothered me. I'd already come once that day and even though I'd had an hard on when Estelle was talking in the restaurant, I was worried that I might not get an erection, especially as I'd had a fair bit of wine.

We were canoodling back in the villa and it felt amazing, every bit of me reacting to Estelle, apart from the bit that I thought mattered. If my dick wasn't stiff then the rest of my body certainly was, my worry and annoyance getting the better of me. Estelle sensed this and kissed me, not hornily or passionately, but lovingly. She pulled back from me and had a cheeky grin on her face and mischief in her eyes.

"Come with me, I've got something for you." She took my hand and led me to the bedroom, kissing me again before pushing me backwards to sit on the bed. She went to the big suitcase and turned it so that when she lifted the lid and knelt down, she was all but hidden from me.

She seemed to be ages rummaging around in it and then I heard her laugh and say, "The dirty bastards." I presumed she was talking about the baggage handlers or police at the airport and that they must have done something to one of her sex toys or outfits.

She closed the suitcase and had her hand hidden behind her back, a big, silly grin on her face. I was actually enjoying this and looking forward to what she would show me, my mind, at least temporarily, off of my dick.

She stood in front of me, her boobs, and the little bit of cleavage she was showing, right in front of my face. I was about to grab for her when she brought her hand around and showed me a small plastic bag with blue pills in it.

I knew what they were and had considered getting some, only my embarrassment and silliness stopping me from going to the pharmacy. Without speaking, Estelle passed me a small bottle of water from the table and put a pill to my lips, like a good boy I opened my mouth and swallowed it.

"What were you laughing and swearing about in the bag?"

"I brought two bags of pills, the fuckers at the airport must have stole one of them."

"I bet it was the fat one with the moustache."

"Probably, I don't think the young one needed them, his dick twitched every time I smiled at him."

"Umm, I didn't realize you were so observant."

"Oh I am, I notice cute asses and nice big cocks just like you notice women's asses and their boobs."

I laughed, knowing I wouldn't win this argument.

I took her hand and tried to gently pull her onto the bed but she resisted. She was smiling but I could sense an energy, a mischievous wildness that I hadn't felt before, it both excited and worried me.

She pulled my hand and I stood up and followed her to the bathroom, Estelle hiking up her skirt and pulling her knickers down as she sat on the toilet. It's funny, but I hadn't seen her pee before, it felt both normal, like any couple might do, but at the same time a bit forbidden. I brushed my teeth and then we swapped around, me opting to sit to pee as I thought it more polite, "Do it standing up, I want to watch."

I was a bit surprised but stood up anyway, not bothering to pull up my jeans that were around my ankles. I found it quite hard to pee, Estelle looking down at my dick with an amused smirk on her face, "If I stick my finger up your bum will that help?"

"I don't think so, but thank you for the kind offer." We were both smiling at our own silliness and I think this helped me relax, my bladder full of wine finally winning out. I was in full flow when Estelle moved behind me and put her arms around me, replacing my hand with her hand on my penis. "I've always wanted to aim one of these."

Her initial aim wasn't great and more pee went outside the bowl then inside, she giggled "I think I need more practice. I love the way it pulsates when you're peeing." She was squeezing quiet tightly which felt great and just as my stream was waning she squeezed even tighter, stopping the flow. I don't know if the pills were working yet, but my dick was definitely hardening.

Estelle pulled me around by my cock so I was facing her, that mischievous grin still on her face. She let go of my dick and I almost groaned in disappointment, causing Estelle to laugh at my reaction and me to have a silly grin on my face as I stood there with my trousers round my ankles.

She was teasing me now, messing with me. She knelt down and my dick twitched in anticipation causing her to giggle more, but she shook her head, moving her hands down and grabbing my trousers so I could step out of them. She then moved forward and licked at the very tip of my dick, leaning back, smiling and licking her lips.

I was shocked, she'd just licked the few drops of pee that we hadn't shaken off my dick and she seemed delighted, my surprised expression seemingly pleasing her even more. She opened her mouth and told me to 'pee some more.'

I'd never done this and at that moment was desperate to do it, but the urge to pee had gone completely off me. I took her hand and helped her stand up, "You really are a dirty bitch." She took this as the compliment it was intended and smiled, saying "I'm only just getting started."

Even with the few photo shoots we had done, our sex life since we'd met had been fairly vanilla, certainly nothing that had prepared me for how Estelle was acting now, not that I was complaining.

Biggalute
Biggalute
242 Followers