Tagging the Pet

Story Info
The police realizes the pet is missing her tag...
2.1k words
4.13
18.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dongbei, a city in Northern China

As the aircraft glided in the gray sky, looking outside the window, Tangerine regretted having chosen the drab Northern city to complete her bureaucratic certifications.

When she landed an unpleasant smell, a mix of coal, steel, and boiled cabbage, surrounded her.

The people around her had a roughness that made her miss the jovial, rounder men and women she was used to in the South.

Moreover, she felt the eyes of every policeman looking at her with too keen interest - was it normal? did they recognize she was a stranger or was she being paranoid?

She exited the airport building and joined the taxi queue.

It seemed that every passenger had to discuss with the driver before finally boarding the dirty, worn-out cars; sometimes the queue attendants joined the shouting and the pushing.

She was glad to have finally reached the end of the queue, ready to take her taxi when two policemen asked for her documents.

Annoyed, she pulled out her ID and gave it to them.

The pair of policemen was a short, wiry man, in a uniform which was at least a size too large, and a fat woman, with badly applied make-up and grease stains on her shirt.

"Is this all?"

"Why? What else do you need to see?"

"Lower your jeans, Miss."

"What? Are you joking?"

"Are you resisting a public officer, Miss Tangerine?"

She could see the eyes of the bystanders on her, curious to see what was going to happen.

"Why don't we go to the police station, I am sure we can sort this out, officer," she proposed smiling.

"This won't do - we can't go to the station, we would lose too much time" replied the policewoman, unfussed.

"Why do I need to lower my trousers, anyway?" asked Tangerine, sounding already desperate.

"You should know," answered the wiry policeman, grinning.

She weighed her chances: following the policemen's orders and be humiliated in front of unknown strangers, or challenging them, and ending up in a police station; she realized that she would be hidden from the public, in the hands of these unfriendly officers.

The first seemed the smart choice: so unwillingly, she unzipped her blue jeans and lowered them to her knees.

"The panties now!"

"What??? You must be joking..."

"Do you prefer we do it by ourselves, after having cuffed you?" asked the policewoman.

In the end, she didn't have much of a choice, realized Tangerine, and unhappily she lowered her panties.

"Put your hands on the top of your head!" ordered the policeman, before taking a good look at her prettily shaved pussy.

"Very well...now turn!"

Obediently, she turned to show them her round, lovely ass.

"As I thought..." she could hear the policeman commenting behind her.

"Turn!" ordered again the policewoman, and when she was facing them she squeezed Tangerine's boobs with her hands, pinching her fat nipples between thumb and finger.

"What are you doing?" shouted Tangerine, crying in pain, but not daring to lower her hands.

"Shut up, Miss - replied the policewoman, and then she added to her colleague - as we thought, also no bra, like the little slut she is, not that she needs it, with such tiny tits..." she concluded sharing a laugh with the man.

"I am no slut!" shouted the girl, while a little crowd of passersby had stopped and were enjoying the show, some snapping pictures with their mobile phones.

"Yes Miss Tangerine...not only you are a slut...but you are a pet too! "

At this comment, she lowered her head, defeated, while the crowd around her started whispering.

Yes, it was true, she was her owner's little pet, and her little slut too. Actually, she was her little anal slut....blushing, she thought if the policemen knew that detail too.

Now the policewoman looked at her sternly, while she was standing, her hands on the top of her head, her panties and blue jeans lowered to her ankles, her pussy and ass showing, her hard thick nipples pushing against the T-shirt fabric.

"You have no brand, no tattoo, no tag certifying your ownership...you are a mongrel, you are an unowned pet, who should be taken to a public kennel!"

"I am not an unowned pet! I have an owner! He gave me a dog tag certifying he owns me!" replied Tangerine, almost shouting.

"Then the dog tag should be dangling from your neck..or a nipples' ring...or from a pussy clamp...all the time..."

"I didn't know that..." replied the girl, now fully aware that she was in the policemen's hands, while the crowd nodded, confirming that a pet without any sign of ownership was a mongrel to be taken to a kennel to await for her destiny.

"Please contact my owner, he will tell you, he cares for his little pet, the number is in my phone... under " Owner" - added Tangerine blushing.

The wiry policeman took her phone and stepped away to call, while the policewoman kept an eye on Tangerine.

Finally, he returned; inside her, Tangerine hoped that her owner had picked the phone and confirmed she was owned: she didn't dare to think of the alternatives.

"Good...we could talk to him, he confirmed that he owns you. He was surprised that you didn't go around with your dog tag, so we suggested him go for something more permanent and he agreed. However, before we need to punish you for your violation of the pet ownership regulation."

Saying so, the policeman extracted a vicious-looking whip, made of several steel wires tied together, with a handle made of rolled-over tape.

Her owner had whipped her before with steel wires, but this looked much more painful.

"Please don't!" pleaded Tangerine."I didn't know the regulation! I'll always wear my pet tag from now on!"

"It's late now, silly pet! You already violated the rules...if you cross a red light you are going to be fined, right? It's not enough to say you won't do it anymore..."

"Give me a fine then! don't whip me, please!" begged Tangerine.

"Your owner agrees you need a lesson.

Take off jeans and panties, turn, put your hands on the wall, open your legs and push your ass out! You'll get fifty leashes!!!"

"They are not enough!" she heard a voice from the crowd.

"Yes, she deserves at least one hundred!"

"Please don't!" she cried "Fifty is enough!"

"Regulation says fifty and fifty will be," the policeman informed Tangerine and the crowd; then he dealt the first blow.

The sharp pain made Tangerine bend her knees.

She had barely recovered when the second blow arrived.

Like a true pro, the policeman waited for her to absorb the pain before giving her the next strike.

At a certain point, she felt like fainting, but the policewoman took her hand and made her rise.

It seemed that the punishment was never going to end, but finally he stopped.

By then she was crying like a little baby, her ass was purple and uneven, marked by the vicious steel wires and the smell of her blood was in the air.

"It's over, naughty pet...I just need a couple of pictures to send to your owner, I am sure he'll appreciate our job."

Tangerine thought of her owner and wished that it was him that had punished her. Now she could be resting in his comforting arms, maybe sucking his delicious cock, like the most desirable pacifier.

"Turn now! Check the wetness of your pussy with your fingers!"

"Please no! Let me go...I have been punished, isn't it?"

"Obey, or Fat Zhang will be happy to check for you!" says the policeman, pointing to his female colleague.

"Why do I need to do it, officer?"

"You said you are no slut, isn't it? but I bet your pussy is soaking wet after the punishment...how do you call a girl who is excited after being soundly whipped?"

"A...slut..." whispered Tangerine, while the crowd confirmed it, from mouth to mouth.."yes...a slut...yes...a little slut..."

"I...am...a ...slut..don't need to check...sir"

"Shut up! Do you think It's so easy?"

Reluctantly, the girl stuck the fingers in between the pussy and extracted them.

Long, thick wires of pussy juice stretched between them.

"What a slut!" whispered the crowd.

"Cum for this nice people..." whispered Fat Zhang.

"I can't!" cried Tangerine.

"Cum for these nice people, we know you love to show what a horny slut you are!"

Maybe she was right, thought the girl. It was true that she was horny, and wanted to cum. Yes, a crowd of people was around her, looking at her with ironic curiosity, taking pictures that later they'll spread on the internet.

But did she care? Why should she deny who she was, a little horny slut?

With these thoughts in her mind, she started teasing the fat, swollen clit, which returned to her more and more intense sensations of pleasure.

Soon she was close to her climax and started panting.

"Louder, little slut! Make us listen to how horny you are!"

"Ahah! Ahah!" she moaned loudly, while she cummed.

A spontaneous applause rose from the crowd.

"Such a lovely slut!"

In Tangerine's heart, pleasure and humiliation made an intense, delicious mix of feelings, which enhanced each other. Cumming in public made her ashamed, but this shame made her cumming more intense, and hence more shameful, and so on.

Finally, the pleasure subsumed.

"May I leave now, sirs?" she asked humbly to the agents.

"Not yet. It's time to make your tag more permanent. I believe you have it with you."

"Yes, may I pick it from my bag?"

"Go ahead, little pet."

Tangerine opened the bag and extracted the little shiny tag.

On one side there was her name, on the other, it was stated that she was her owner's property.

She handed that precious possession to the policewoman, and it was passed between all the presents, who looked at it intently.

Then the policeman ordered her to sit on a chair that was near the taxi attendants' post and asked two passersby to handle one of her arms each, bent on the back of the chair, and two more to hold her knees wide open.

In this position, her spread, well-lubricated pussy, shone like a jewel in between the thick, lustrous black hair.

What was going to happen, Tangerine started to consider with fear, as she was held helpless by this willing people.

"I think that your dog tag should be attached to a little ring, and this ring should be pierced through your clit hood...in this way, you won't forget it, naughty slut."

"No!!!" she shouted, trying to free herself.

"Please don't! My owner will not accept!!!"

The policemen laughed.

"We asked him...he agrees, and also think that it will take care of that insatiable, hungry clit..."

The crowd nodded in agreement; it was surely an excellent idea.

"But...- Tangerine didn't know how to object - ...to be pierced here...in a public space..."

"It'll be quick..."

"I...don't...want..." she replied feebly, but, after all, she was owned, and if her owner wanted her to be pierced, she could only obey.

Still, she was scared of the pain, and the permanence of the piercing, but she knew that she could only collect her courage and let them do it.

She looked at the people around her, and finally to the policeman, and finally, she nodded, resigned.

A wave of excitement went through the crowd.

The policewoman took from her bag a little metal box; inside it, there was a thick, pointed needle, immersed in alcohol.

She squatted near Tangerine and hold the needle, ready to strike.

The girl looked with fear at the spike, closed her eyes, and soon she felt a sudden, light pain, that quickly stopped. She opened her eyes full of tears and could see that a small steel ring was already dangling from her clit hood.

It had not been as painful as she thought.

Fat Zhang then took the dog tag, which was attached to an open ring, and slipped it into the clit ring.

"Now you are properly tagged, your owner should be happy."

"Thank you, sirs!" answered Tangerine, who hadn't be able to control the tears yet.

"You can go to your hotel now. Remember that any authority might want to check your ownership." said the wiry policeman.

"Yes Sir!"

"You don't need these anymore" added the policewoman, throwing jeans and panties in a bin "from now on you can wear only a skirt - of course pantiless." Yes Madam!" she shouted, obediently.

Realized that nothing interesting was going to happen anymore, the crowd quickly dispersed.

Tangerine thanked once more the policemen, and then boarded the taxi, naked below the waist, the tag between her legs making her conscious of her fat clit.

Still pantiless she checked in at the hotel and reached her room.

Here for the first time, she looked at herself in the mirror.

She couldn't help feeling cute, and the permanent piercing made her feel like a proudly owned pet.