TailGate Game 02

Story Info
We begin to explore our sensuality.
1.9k words
5
418
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaRedd
PapaRedd
21 Followers

Waking the next morning, she found a text stating a golf cart was left outside and her room was empty for us to shower and meet at the diner for breakfast.

We hurriedly got dressed and headed to the motel in the cart, she told me to go ahead and shower first and she'd be there shortly.

In the shower I began washing myself I felt hands on my back then chest soaping me up and down reaching rubbing my cock, balls. Her breasts sticking tight against my back as she did her kissing my neck whispering in my ear of how good I felt.

After she had washed me well, rinsing me off she turned me to face her dropped to her knees and tool me in her mouth gently then greedily she began sucking teasing cupping my balls.

She stared up at me as the water pelted us and she sucked my hands in her hair and on her head, pulling her tight to me. My head leaned back in pleasure.

As I felt the lust and passion build deep inside me, I lifted her off and to her feet. Bending her over, I stuck my cock to her folds and rubbed it along her pussy. Placing the tip inside and driving deep. She gasped loudly as I began driving deep and fast, her walls clenching tight around me. Our moans filling the shower room as with a suddenness we came together in deep orgasmic pleasure. Collapsing against each other, we then resumed cleaning each other me taking a washcloth to soap and clean her deep inside and rinse all the juices out and off. Soaping each other caressing as we both got cleaned by the other.

Smiling happily, we got out grabbing towels and drying off.

She told me how good it was, and I replied in the same manner. And then that we needed to hurry to breakfast at the diner.

At the diner we ordered a good breakfast ate chatting with her friends about the game and the night before and the next game which was an away game about 4 hours away. Excited to see it.

We had exchanged phone numbers and messaging information the night before she took me to my Truck, and we kissed goodbye. Her promising to call or text as soon as she got home.

I got myself together drove home the 30 minutes, knowing her drive was about 45 minutes or so and they had people to drop off first. I didn't expect the call shortly after I walked in the door to my House, but there she was calling excitedly to tell me she was home and ask me if I would go to the next game, leaving out Friday evening to get to the spot they had made reservations at.

We chatted everyday texting 3 to 4 tines a day, voice calling at least twice, face timing in the late evening as if we were back in school.

We both were acting like school days crushes, puppy love in full effect. Not wanting to be the first to hang up or stop the text chain.

On Tuesday she asked me to come down on Thursday after work and we go out to eat and just spend some time together just her and me. How could I refuse that, as we had been constantly talking texting getting to know each other each day more and more.

Finding out we had similar taste in music, essentially enjoying so many varieties and styles from classical, to blues, to 50s doo wop, to 60s rock, on up to Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Pop, And the different stages if Country and Rap Hip Hop Many forms of Dance music.

Thursday arrived I rushed through work, setting up the next week's projected schedule for projects, finished early meeting, and began the drive to get to her house punching in the address on Google maps. As I opened up for street view, panic struck me as I saw maybe I was out of my league, viewing a beautiful large rancho style house. I almost made up an excuse, but I proceeded to drive on towards her. Anticipation building at just seeing her, Like I was back in High School or Shortly after in the Military.

I parked where I assumed was where visitors parked, and before I was out of my Bronco, she was out beside the truck kissing me happily as I stood up.

Grabbing my bag from the back, we quickly walked through entrance way placing my bag on a chair just inside the door I followed behind her as she showed me her sitting room, then family room with large I mean large screen T.V. that took up most of the wall above a beautiful fireplace.

"Hungry" she asked, "I have a nice restaurant picked out for us and am famished." she stated

So off to get some supper we went that quickly, kind of like she had everything planned and timed out lol.

We ordered surf and turf, and to my surprise she ordered her steak medium rare, just the way I liked mine, asked whether I preferred red or white wine and ordered a nice white, when i said I preferred white. We chatted excitedly about the trip to the game in the the next afternoon, and who would be going with us. The hotel plans and tail gate setup.

Her daughter and sorority sisters would be joining us, along with a couple of their husbands, and a partner at her firm.

Having ate way more than I should have but the steak was perfect and the Lobster tail succulent, butter dripping as we ate lusciously, we headed back to her house fully content hand in hand even while I drove.

When back at her house, she excitedly pulled me into the house quickly, kissing me in the doorway her hands cupping my ass roughly. She then whispered how she had been thinking all day about this moment.

She almost pulled me to her couch, and did pull me down onto it, into a warm embrace kissing me passionately. Her hands on my chest rubbing caressing, even tweaking a nipple to my surprise causing me to jump pleased.

She then whispered to me that she had a surprise for me. Intrigued I simply smiled and followed her down a long hall.

We entered a bedroom, but it appeared to be a guest room, not the master bedroom. She approached a wall turned what appeared to be a clothes hook, and the wall folded down having a padded bench with straps attached. I t seemed to have 3 parts, legs that came together or spread apart a middle section and then an upper section with what seemed to have multiple swivels to it and a headrest like in a massage spa. Intrigued I just stared at it then at her.

Josie just smiled at me knowing I was surprised, hands folded in front of her before finally she grabbed me kissed me deep, tongue darting in twisting teasing mine, Her hands found my ass squeezing both cheeks and pulling me tightly into her.

She told me she couldn't wait to play in her playroom with me and had been thinking about it all week, sat me down on the bench straddling me, kissing me deeply hands on my chest, purring as she kissed me

Just as quickly i found my ankles bound to the feet of the bench, and pushed back onto it my head falling into the headrest. Arms secured quickly deftly above my head.

All i could do was look up in surprise as she kissed me harder biting my lip, and whispering to me how she was going to use me like this until she got every possible drop of my cum from me.

My pants deftly pulled down to my ankles, veiny thick cock pulsing as she licked the tip, tongue teasing the slit in it, her hand cupping squeezing my balls.

Slowly she stroked and licked before taking me into jer mouth sucking in her cheeks making an airtight suction on me, her slobber coating me and dripping from her mouth.

Expertly she took me deeper and deeper till i was in her throat, fucking me with her throat squeezing my balls. Making me arch and fight the restraints in ecstasy.

My eyes rolling back in my head and then looking down at her to see her staring up at me her eyes glazed over, slight tears rolling down her cheeks.

Suddenly almost as sudden as she had me on my back she pulled from my thickness, reached behind me I heard a pin pulled and the Head and back piece rocked up placing me in an upright position. My shirt pulled up wrists freed 1 by 1 so the sleeves could be pulled off and resecured tight.

Her smile deepening as she sucked in one nipple then the other biting them, before stepping away pulling off her dress unveiling a Green half bra nipples showing above the cups, a tight green leather corset, white garter straps holding a pair of lacey green stockings which were inside a pair of black knee high leather heeled boots.

A gasp escaping my lips as I watched her slowly undress revealing this beautiful outfit, cock pulsing in the anticipation, unable to move to grasp the body of my desires.

She slowly walked to a cabinet in the walls her beautiful ass winking at me as she took something I could not see from it.

Turning around slowly showing me first a feather, then a leather tailed flogger. She walked back towards me stroking the handle of the flogger as she did as if it was my Veiny Cock.

She moved to me tracing my nipples and belly with the handle then the straps of the flogger lightly teasing me, before suddenly she smacked my upper thighs with it bringing up red welts on each one of them. Again and again each time a slightly different spot barely missing my thick pulsing hardness and balls.

Then she was licking the welts tongue twirling around them a mixture of pleasure and pain soaring thru me. Smiling up at me wickedly she slowly straddled me guiding my throbbing cock along her wet folds and sliding down on me stretching clenching around me as she began riding me harder and harder faster and faster, taking me deep into her then to the edge again.

Her hands on my chest deftly tweaking a pinching my nipples. Riding harder and harder faster and faster, the wicked grin never leaving her face.

Suddenly she screamed out, as she began squirting cumming all over my cock as she clenched and spasmed around me.

As her last spasm and squirt run all over me it, she squeezed my balls and demanded that i cum inside her. Slowly riding me again teasing me each time milking my thick cock, then fast harder deeper she took my throbbing sensitive cock, driving me to the edge her mouth biting nibbling lightly my nipples till I couldn't hold back, my eyes rolled back in my head as I began to spray sticky hot thick seed deep up into her mixing with hers. Screaming out as I did, and just as suddenly she was squirting again, and biting my nipples harder.

As we both came down from the heights of our orgasms, she whispered into my ear, that it was my turn next time to bind her and use her in every way possible.

PapaRedd
PapaRedd
21 Followers