TailGate Game 01

Story Info
An unexpected meeting at a football tailgate.
3.1k words
4.11
2.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaRedd
PapaRedd
19 Followers

GameDay, new season so excited. Got to Stadium extra early,

Man, time for some tailgate fun, I told myself. Pushing my rollator around, had it a lot if years, ended up being perfect, I could walk the tailgate, cooler of beer and anything else hooked on front and an instant seat when I wanted to have seat and visit.

Made my way around spot to spot,had some beer and wings at 1 spot, Beer n Brats at another, enjoying the banter, comradery Games on T.V.s. Just a great Tailgate experience.

As I came to a Tailgate spot nice RV, 3 T.V.s playing 3 games. Coolers of beers, variety of foods on grills in crock pots etc. Quite the spread. I stopped, taking last sip of my beer, leaned in to get a fresh one from my cooler.

A very pretty younger not alot younger young women said, "Have some food, want a Beer we have a few different ones."

"No thanks on the beer just opened this Banquet Beer,but love some food, but truth be told I've had a bit at each stop."

"You have to try the wings, and the nachos and dip it's great, at least and the Barbecue perfection." But yeah, want to jeep room for beer." She replied with a beautiful smile her green eyes lighting up.

I got a little of all what she said and some cheese chunks, sat down facing a game I was particularly interested in. Cheering loud when my team on it did well, just getting into the game.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as she leaned over it.

"Don't like Football much do you? Hope you cheer as hard for us in a bit." The Beautiful lady said

"Oh, I don't buy these season tickets to sit and be quiet." I laughed in reply.

The game on the T.V. wrapping our gametime closing in they started putting coolers and the food inside the R.V.

"Well, I suppose I better start in, have have this checked and take it to guest services for the game. and I don't know how they'll react to the little cooler, it doesn't meet stadium specs. But ticket office said to tell them it was going straight to guest services." I stated.

" Well why don't you just park it in here, and come get it after the game?" She stated more than asked." And what section are you in? "She asked

I told her I was in section C row 10, which was on the 40-yard line.

"Oh, nice seats." She said. I have an extra ticket in booth 104 right on the 50, and its drinks and snacks provided if you'd like to join us. Hate for it to go to waste."

"Oh, I can't afford to buy that type of ticket but thank you." I replied

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you to buy, I'd really just like you to join me there." She said really fast as we were placing the rollator and cooler inside.

I stumbled as we placed it sitting down on a cooler, she fell into my lap. I grabbed her tight to make sure she didn't fall. Then she Looked into my eyes and kissed me in a surprise.

Kissing her back quite surprised but enjoying the moment.

With that she said, "Well Mikel, we better head on in, got to get banded for the section." Smiling at me looking deep into my eyes.

So, we walked to the gates presented the tickets got out wrist bands put on. She reached and grabbed my hand, holding it.

"Hope you don't mind, but this way will be easier to work through the crowd." She giggles as if we were back in school.

We made it to our section, or I should say her section. Presented our bands for scan and went on in.

"They aren't going to have your Coors Banquet, which I'm sure you already knew, but they have a few selections, including some of those new hard seltzer, and other style drinks. Just grab whatever this time then we'll know when someone goes after another round." She stated matter of factly. " And for God's sake relax ever since I kissed you, you seemed to have tensed a bit."

"Well, it did take me by surprise, but I'm fine, just this section is all new to me and it's mostly your friends so let me get used to it a bit."

"Well, it's coworkers, sorority sisters, and our associated frat brothers, but it's all good we're just regular folks. Drink a few beers or whatever and it'll be all good." She said

I grabbed a drink and pack of Boiled Peanuts from the heater thing they had and once she had a drink, we headed to our seats nice comfortable backed chairs, instead of the backed seat cushions I had in my section.

After some introductions, we had just about sat down as the Teams made their entrance. The National anthem announced, and we stood for it.

Our team won the coin toss, we opted to kick and off went the game.

We cheered loud and proud, as our team basically dominated the first half, did all the stuff you do at the breaks, Josie holding my hand almost the whole time when we weren't clapping or shouting.

At halftime we headed to use the restrooms etc. As I came out of mine, I went and stood near where Josie had gone in with a few of her friends. Waiting patiently, as she came out, she grabbed me kissed me and said

"Come on I want to show you something."

Off we went through the crowd, off and over down a path rarely used it seemed, maybe a concession path for bringing in goods. And to dark area.

As we reached the spot, she was headed for she turned quickly grabbing ne pulling me in kissing me passionately, tongue driving deep into my mouth.

I felt hands on my belt, undoing it my button and zipper pulling my pants down, she was quickly on her knees kissing my thick cock excitedly, taking it in and sucking. I was shocked a second time for the night. I had just met her and here we were in public and her doing this to me.

Pleasure flooding my brain lust taking over forgetting where we were, I reached grabbing her head to steady myself and guide her on my thickness. Holding her hair out of the way and rocking her onto my cock throat deep at times.

Her gagging and slobbering all around it. But more than that I could actually feel her passion and excitement for it. Whether the thought of being caught, the act itself or combination I do not know, but she was obviously quite aroused as she moaned around my cock.

Feeling myself about to explode I simply said, "Oh Josie I'm so close ummm Oh."

She quickly pulled off my cock and replied, "Feed me Feed me that wonderful cum of yours, I didn't do this to stop halfway."

And back sucking me in feeling myself go all the way into the back of her throat and a little farther as she began fucking me with her Throat milking me for my seed.

It was all I could take and with a pulsing shudder, I began spurting stream after stream of hot thick sticky cum down her throat to overflowing, holding her head to steady us both as I did.

Slurping up every drop then sucking more kissing and licking every inch of my cock to get it all, she smiled up at me the whole time.

Cleaning me so good I started to rise again.

Just as quickly she was up taking some paper towels out, she had obviously tucked in somewhere while in the restroom and wiped what she could lick up off her face and chin.

" Mmm so nice" she said laughing a bit, "Back to the game and some more to drink see where the score stands now, I'm sure 2nd half is started already, and people are wondering where we I am."

So back into the game grabbing some drinks as we went by the cooler, and yes, the half had started we had scored yet again.

Noticing some smiling quizetive glances, and a few outright stares at us, I had to laugh.

Josie grabbed my hand having drank most of her drink she kissed me and asked if I needed another and that she'd be right back.

She went around to a few of her "friends" then to the coolers of drinks grabbed a couple drinks for us both and came back laughing, and almost skipping.

"Well, this game is as good as done, no chance they can even come back close, our 2nd and 3rd team players are in, what do you say to going back to the RV?" She stated and asked.

"As soon as the game is done, I'm sure they'll want to come change and head to the club, and some dancing would be fun, thus will give us some quiet alone time before that." She added.

"Sure, I said why not, I'd like a little time to talk and get to know each other, and some dancing after." I replied.

So off to the R.V. we went, hand in hand, me glancing down every so often at this woman about 15 years younger than me with wonder in me on how I lucked out then not really caring about the how or why.

As we neared the R.V. she turned looked up and kissed me so hard, grabbing the bulge in my pants and smiling. After her tongue darted in and out twisted and twirled with mine.

"We are all going to the club after the game, I hope you will join us. We are staying at the Hilton a few blocks on down, but I was thinking maybe tonight I'd stay here at the R.V. after the club if you'd stay with me?" She said.

"Sounds good to me." I replied as we entered the R.V.

She immediately pulled me to her kissing me passionately undoing my shorts again letting them fall to the floor she pulled me in laying on top the table she had backed into. She wrapped her legs around me her skirt sliding up revealing she had no panties on and was so wet already.

"I haven't been able to think of anything else since I fell I to your lap felt your hard on and we kissed. Then the way you felt in my mouth and throat I couldn't wait any more, Give me that thick cock please." She half asked half stated.

Needing no more invitation as she already had hold of it guiding it to her tight wetness, I slid it in feeling how wet and tight she truly was. I drove in fast and hard burying myself so deep she gasped in shock and pleasure.

Grunting as I drove in and began to pound her pussy in raw lust and passion, my mind on one thing, the Beauty below me taking every inch of my thickness I to her and her clenching quivering honey pot around my cock her legs wrapped tight around my waist pulling me in as deep as she could take me, and I had the feeling she wanted to make sure I never left her hole.

"Oh yes Daddy" she panted, "Oh yes, yes, you're stretching my pussy so much, OH YES!!" She screamed and I felt her clamp down hard around my cock pulsating, quivering almost breaking me in two.

"Yes, Cum, cum for me Cum all over me!" Is all I could reply as her tight clenching had caused me to have to stop stroking inside her and be still, till she calmed a little.

Then staring deep into my eyes smiling up at me she began to rotate her hips pulling me in stroking me, her pussy walls clamping and unchanging around me milking me.

I began again stroking deep inside her slow and steady this time teasing her lips each time. Smiling as I looked so deep into her eyes. Her hands now running along my back under my shirt nails gliding then digging in then teasing then scratching it.

"Mikel Daddy Cum cum inside me before the game ends and they start making their way back. Please Daddy?" She pleaded.

Once she said this and her nails making trails all over my back, I began to pound her pussy with abandonment, thinking only of filling her with seed.

It didn't take long the way she was working the walls on my cock the extreme tightness and wetness her cum juices flowing and I was screaming As I began to unload my seed deep inside her sweet honey pot.

As my climax subsided and I softened enough to slide out of her she handed me and container of Soft Wipes, taking another container for herself.

"Clean up they'll be here soon I think I hear people walking around now. And I'll get changed for the Club." She said with a big, beautiful smile in her face.

"Oh, and I hope this was just a good appetizer for you to enjoy thinking about till after the dancing is over." She laughed then added. "Because I so want to spend proper time with you later."

We still barely knew anything about each other uncertain as if it was what it was or more and I really didn't care at the moment.

Feeling drained sated and needing fluids to rehydrate and thinking of what after would be like I watched her simply put on a thong, the same mini skirt and a very sexy revealing top that showed side boob, barely covering anything besides her nipples and little more.

I simply drooled. She was so enticing and sexy.

We sat and talked about ourselves to each other about 10 minutes before the gang started showing up laughing and making noise possibly to make sure we were alert to their arrival. We went outside as the other girls went in and made a quick wardrobe change.

Then onto the 2 golf carts they had sitting there and the few blocks to the club.

We drank danced fast erotic sexy and those slow grind against each other slow dances.

As the night ended, she had sat on my lap kissed me passionately in front of her friends. Rubbed my thighs teasing my crotch sneakily, she told them drop us at the R.V. and she'd see them for breakfast.

We barely were in the R.V. and she was all over me kissing deeply hands running all over my chest then sides and ass pulling me to her.

Quickly she had my shirt over ny head, pants shoved to the floor, to her knees cock in her mouth, sucking me in deep after a tentative lick and kiss to the head and shaft.

I was swallowed suckled on till she had me like before all the way into her throat. Hands on my ass pulling me tight to her one hand reaching to caress and play with my balls.

She had me deep throat fucking me eyes looking up at me as she did, occasionally they rolled back in her head as she moaned vibrating my cock.

I swelled and swelled rocking deep inside her excitement passion building, knowing she was driving me to the edge, I put my hands on her hair and head pulling her back.

Telling her I was to close and not wanting to cum yet, I pulled her off me off her knees and slipped her top off exposing her half bra tits overflowing the top and sides sexily.

She quickly pulled down her skirt, red garter holding up her white lace stockings and red thong.

Pulling her to me, kissing deeply, hands moving along her sensual body, caressing the sides of her breasts, sliding down her sides squeezing her round yet firm ass.

She reached down grasping my thick cock and pulling me towards the master bed.

Once there she laid down on her back legs spread wide, knees bent high.

I followed her into the bed but buried my head between her thighs kissing them above the stocking top up and in teasingly reaching her already soaking thong.

Hands sliding up her thighs sliding her thong down and off my lips finding her folds, sucking them in. Licking sucking nibbling her clit tongue darting inside then out.

Moans filled the R.V., I kept licking, nibbling, and twisting my tongue deep inside her making her quiver and squirm.

She was begging "Fuck me, Fuck me."

As I began tongue fucking her deep, teasing her walls feeling her quiver as I hit those spots that were extra sensitive.

Face, and Mustache dripping with her juices as they flowed. Her hands pulling my hair and head deep into her thighs wrapped around my head.

Lapping licking teasing her clit and folds then delving deep inside. Her moans again filling the R.V., me wondering if anyone heard but not caring.

Suddenly She pulled hard on my hair, saying

"I need you inside me, deep deep inside me."

Sliding up kissing her breasts on my way up sucking nibbling them. I positioned myself between her folds rubbing my thick head along the wet tightness and sliding inside it.

Stroking deep inside her slow and steady, pulling out to the edge teasing her cunt lips. then slowly back deep again stretching her wide feeling her quiver and clench around me, her hands on my chest pushing me up teasing my nipples as she helped keep me up, so I could go as deep as possible.

Moans filling the R.V. possibly the whole area outside, we didn't care lost in passion and lust.

Feeling the buildup as she milked me with her tight pussy walls clenching quivering tightly around me. My balls swelling as they filled cock thickening more becoming more sensitive with each stroke, lust taking over the stroke becoming faster harder deeper each time,

The rhythm escalating rapidly to a crescendo grunts and moans seemingly far away yet right there.

Unable to hold back any longer screaming loudly we seemingly came simultaneously me pulsing, shooting stream after stream of thick cum deep inside her, her pussy clenching down tightly on my cock feeling as if she'd break me in half.

Forced to hold steady as we came our juices mixing flowing together running all inside and out of her, both of us breathless, satiated smiling at each other eyes locked on each other.

Her hands no on my back pulling me down onto her, her mouth finding mine in a passionate kiss tongues intertwining, nails digging into my back as she writhed all around me.

Satiated we lay together kissing bodies pressing together sweat running all over our bodies we simply fell asleep like that.

PapaRedd
PapaRedd
19 Followers