Tailor Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes followed her, speculatively and he murmured under his breath, but probably loud enough to be heard, "I am grateful for that fact, Brandy. Very grateful."

In her office Brand pondered his words for a few moments before shelving them so she could focus. Her monitors came to life and she got started. Gradually as the day wore on towards lunch she had shifted to a recline and was almost exclusively using a mouse and a drawing tablet with her feet propped up and her ankles crossed. When her watch chimed, she turned slightly and lifted her phone, pressing the button for Gerald's office. "Sorry to trouble you, Master Gerald, but I forgot to ask if you had any allergens or preferences? And if you preferred or hated spicy foods such as Mexican or Indian?"

"You are no trouble, Brandy," he replied in his smooth voice. "As for preferences, I will eat most things. Extremely spicy foods are not good for my stomach, but mild to moderately spicy ones are just fine. Certainly things you could find in Minnesota," he chuckled at the thought, recalling his last trip to Taiwan and the gastrointestinal pyrotechnics he had been forced to endure on that project.

"I am glad, I was thinking pizza for lunch, do you have preferred toppings?" Brandy murmured, her voice soft and sweet, a faint hint of an English accent slipping out. "I usually order mine with Italian sausage and mushrooms, but I know some people aren't fond of the latter."

He smiled, "That is... ironic. That is my preferred pizza as well. You do not have some sort of... mind-reading device concealed in this office, do you Brandy?" he asked. She could hear the faint teasing even through his accent.

"No, Master Gerald I'm afraid not. If I did it would make my life much easier," she murmured, her voice filled with a slight amount of glee. "I will collect you when it arrives, I was thinking we could make use of the park while the weather is still lovely if you have no objections."

"Why would I object to spending time with such lovely company as yourself?" he asked in confusion.

She giggled ever so softly, partially muffling it with a hand, "Thank you, Master Gerald. I will see you soon then," despite not being able to see her, he could tell she was blushing by the shyness in her voice.

"I look forward to it," he replied before ending the call. He hesitated only a moment, staring at the wall between their offices with a slight smile, before returning his attention to his laptop and beginning to type at a dizzying pace once more.

She clicked order on the pizza, then sat back, her eyes not on her project but the wall between their offices. She pondered in silence for several long moments, mentally checking off boxes. She sighed almost sadly to herself when she realized he checked almost all of them off and the ones that he didn't simply hadn't come up yet. The downside? They were employees of the same company and he would be leaving after his contract was up most likely. The arrival of the pizza had her rising to her feet and slipping from her office. She went down to collect it, then headed up, knocking on Gerald's door, "Are you ready for lunch, Master Gerald?"

He paused and looked up with a smile. "Yes, of course," he murmured, standing. "So. You said a park if I am not mistaken...," he trailed off, walking around the desk and toward her with a confident stride.

"Yes, there's a lovely one on the roof of the building, you can see for miles," she said softly, leading him to the elevator again, the pizza held in one hand while paper plates and napkins were in her other one. "I like having lunch up there when the weather is nice."

"Then let us go have a look. I would see such a view." His eyes never left hers. "This city seems to have many such incredible views."

Her eyes studied his for a moment, then dropped slightly as a blush crossed her cheeks. "Yes, it does." Once they were on the roof she led him to a small table that was partially covered by a walled canopy and set up the pizza and then pulled out drinks from the bag holding the plates, "I noticed you drinking one earlier," she murmured, setting a can of Dew in front of him then one on her side. "I've also got water if you'd prefer."

He smiled broadly. "I am a programmer. I believe the American joke is...," he started, as he reached for the Mountain Dew, cracking open the tab and taking a pull from the can, "'My superpower is transforming caffeine into code.' That is the joke, yes?" he asked with a wry smile.

"Yes, I believe that is the joke," she murmured with a soft, shy giggle, covering her mouth. She quickly made a plate for him, then herself before sitting across from him.

He took it as he looked around. "You were not overstating, Brandy. The view from up here is breathtaking," he murmured, his eyes focusing in the distance at the sea of buildings and trees.

"I always thought so," she smiled, then pointed, "If you look just there between those two buildings, and wait for a moment." She pointed along his shoulder and down. After a moment the glittering water was interrupted by a pair of massive antique sailboats. "They always come through at this time. Aren't they gorgeous?"

He smiled both at her touch and the sailboats. "It has been a long time since I have been sailing. Since I was back in Sweden. My grandfather had a sailboat that he and my father would take his grandchildren out on in the summers. It was not very large, but I have fond memories of it," he murmured, his eyes going distant and a soft smile crossing his lips.

"That sounds like a wonderful time." She said softly returning to her seat. "There's a place you can rent sailboats for a few hours if you'd like. They typically insist at least two people go out together in case of emergencies." She finished, her eyes looking up at him with a slight gentle look.

"Is that right?" he asked softly, the hint of a smile touching his lips as he turned to regard her again with those intensely curious, ice-blue eyes. "And do you know where I might find someone interested in accompanying me on such an excursion, Brandy?" His tone was gentle and prodding.

She bit her lip, then gave him a shy smile, "Well, I've been known to cut a jib or two... if you'd like my presence. Mistress Jennifer also sails."

"But I am not comfortable with Mistress Jennifer. I am comfortable with you. Do you perhaps find yourself free this Sunday?" he asked. "Assuming they have a sailboat available, of course."

Brandy bit her lip for a moment, then smiled, "I am free and I will call to reserve a boat."

He looked at her for a long moment, then reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, pulling out and holding out for her a credit card. "Place the reservation on here, Brandy." He smiled wryly, then added, "My father would fly over from Sweden himself to beat me senseless if he found out that I did not pay the expenses for taking a lady out on an excursion."

"As you wish, Master Gerald," she murmured with a soft smile, "Now let us eat before the pizza grows cold." She smiled at him again, one hand using her comm to make the boat reservation while the other held the pizza.

The rest of lunch passed in quiet discussion and enjoyment of the pizza. She periodically would lift her hand to point out interesting things for him to see, including the sight of one of the massive barges making its way up the lake. This high, the sound of traffic was somewhat muffled and it gave the illusion that the two of them were alone.

Finishing how much pizza he desired to eat, he sighed in pleasure. "This... is really quite wonderful, Brandy. I think... if you do not object, I would like to accompany you for lunch regularly," he stated firmly.

"I would enjoy that, Master Gerald." She smiled at him as she cleaned up, then carried the empty box and plates to the trash can. "I find myself enjoying your company." She confessed, giving him a sweet shy smile.

He nodded with a smile. "I believe I would be sad were it not so," he murmured, standing once more. "You are a remarkable woman, Brandy. I am grateful to come to know you."

"I find you to be a remarkable man, Master Gerald. I am pleased to know you," she responded, her voice turning slightly more impish, "Shall we return to work?" She gestured, walking with him towards the elevator, "You said you needed to grocery shop? Do you know where they are?"

He ducked his head in slight embarrassment. "Not exactly...," he chuckled, holding up his phone. "But I have this, yes? I cannot get too lost."

"True," she murmured, smiling up at him. "However, you have my number, if you need me I would like for you to call." She tilted her head, "For any reason."

He paused, turning to face her fully, and blinked as he stared into her eyes. "Any... reason?" he asked softly, the tone of his voice enigmatic.

Her brow furrowed slightly, then relaxed, "Yes, Master Gerald. Any reason."

Settling into a smile once more, his eyes became suddenly intrigued. "I do believe I shall take you up on that, Brandy." He paused, raising an eyebrow. "I do hope you do not come to regret offering."

"I trust you, and I feel safe with you, Master Gerald." She bit her lower lip, then pointed out with a soft giggle, "After all, I am coming to your place for breakfast and going out on the lake with just the two of us. So yes, feel free to call on me for any reason, Master Gerald. Up to and including my help grocery shopping or laundry."

He looked at her and his smile became positively smug. "That is very good to know, Brandy. Very good indeed." His eyes bored into hers with a rapidly increasing heat. Finally, he murmured, "Shall we return to the stone of grinding?"

She nodded wordlessly, her breath caught in her throat from such a look. She turned and pressed the button that would take them back to their offices. Her hand reached up unconsciously to her bare neck for a moment then dropped to her side again.

As he watched her fidget he smiled. Perhaps, he mused, this job would be much more lucrative than he had originally anticipated. He made a note to have a discussion with Michael later about the fraternization policy as it related to him.

She was quiet on the way back to their offices, but more thoughtful than awkward. She gave him a sweet smile, "Enjoy the rest of your day, Master Gerald." There was a slight hesitation before she said Gerald, almost as if she was going to stop at simply Master but didn't.

As he turned to walk into his office, his hand reached out and gently, briefly ghosted over her lower back in goodbye. "And you as well, Brandy."

She shivered at the light touch and then went into her office. The rest of the day was spent working. Her mind and eyes would turn to the man just beyond the walls before she forced herself to refocus.

Early afternoon came and Paul Thornton arrived at the building going up to the empty office that he had not used since before she started at Moorwind, but was familiar with. Brandy heard him go over to Gerald's office and introduce himself and then the conversation was muffled. It lasted the better part of two hours. Finally, as Paul left, she heard Gerald say, "I will see you tomorrow morning then, Mr. Thornton."

"Paul. Please, Gerald. Call me, Paul. My father is Mr. Thornton. I'm just... a robotics guy," Paul replied.

"Very well... Paul," was the last thing she heard before the door closed once more and heard Paul go back to his office, grab his things and head back out, presumably to go to the hotel.

Brandy stayed focused on work, sprawled out on the plush carpet on the far side of her desk as she drew on the tablet bringing the layout to life with different images. Her feet were up and crossed at the ankles.

She did not even hear her door open. Gerald stood there for long moments watching her, a soft smile on his face, eyes keenly interested. Finally, he murmured. "You did say... anything. I find myself desirous of some company this evening. Would you like to go shopping with me? And I can make us dinner after, by way of repayment?"

She squeaked softly in surprise, her head lifting to look at him, a blush appearing on her cheeks, "Master... Gerald. I didn't hear the door." She paused as her mind caught up, "Of course, I would be happy to assist." She smiled at him as she rose to her knees. The tablet was lifted and placed on the desk, her eyes still focused up and at him.

"You need not apologize. I startled you," he murmured with the ghost of a mischievous smile on his lips. "Perhaps we leave in twenty minutes or so? We can travel to your home, leave your car there, and I will drive and return you home after? That way there is no need to waste gasoline." he offered.

"That sounds like a good plan, Master Gerald." She murmured, turning to pick up her hair tie and pull her hair back into a bun, rising smoothly to her feet from the kneeling position.

"Excellent. That will give me time enough to finish up the pseudocode block I am writing," he murmured. "I will see you in twenty minutes, Brandy," he said before turning and walking back to his office.

"Yes, Master," she responded reflexively, the tone and the way he spoke inciting prompt obedience. She turned back to her computer to begin saving and preparing to shut down. Her voice carried through the door before it closed and caused him to smile broadly. Much more lucrative indeed.

Twenty minutes later, Brandy knocked promptly on his door, "Master Gerald? It's time." She murmured, biting her lip as she looked up at him. "I'll need a few minutes to change when we get to my place."

"Of course. I have nothing but time, Brandy," Gerald said, sliding his laptop bag over his shoulder and walking toward the door.

She stepped back slightly, then turned to walk beside him towards the elevator, a small purse on her shoulder, "Did you have a productive day, Master Gerald?" She asked, tilting her head slightly as she looked up at him curiously.

"I did," he murmured, looking back into her eyes with an intent gaze. "Both personally and professionally."

A blush appeared on her cheeks and she ducked her head slightly, "I'm happy for you, Master Gerald." She looked up at him again, her eyes questioning briefly before dropping, "Will someone else be joining us?"

His brow furrowed briefly before he recognized the shy posture and body language, his eyes widening in understanding. "No, Brandy. There is no need for anyone else."

Her eyes darted up towards him again, her head tilted slightly. "Yes, Master Gerald."

He nodded his head in approval. "And how was your day, Brandy? Not too much more difficult with new office neighbors I trust?" he murmured.

"No, Master Gerald," she responded, her lips turning up in a shy, sweet smile, "It was an enjoyable day. One better than I've had in a long time." She led him from the elevator, waving goodbye to the receptionist, "Do you wish to follow me, or use your GPS?"

"I will follow you, and have the GPS for backup," he stated.

"As you wish, Master Gerald," she smiled up at him, then turned and headed for her minivan. She drove smoothly, leading him towards her house. He was surprised to find that it wasn't that far from his apartment complex. It was a fairly large house set back from the road, the lawn was neatly manicured and she pulled into the driveway and garage. She smiled as he pulled up behind her. "Would you like to come in?"

He smiled, "If you would feel comfortable, yes. That would be pleasant. Thank you."

She bit her lower lip shyly, then led him inside. The house was tidy but lived in. She dropped her purse in a basket by the doorway as she passed, the keys going into a clear container. "Welcome, Master," she murmured, unconsciously becoming more submissive towards him in her home. "The kitchen is right through here, would you like me to get you something to drink before I change?"

"A glass of water would be wonderful, thank you," he murmured.

She quickly fixed him a glass of water with only a small amount of ice, placing it on a coaster in front of him, "I'll be right back, Master." She smiled up at him then walked away, her hands already going up to take down her hair and let it fall to her shoulders.

He smiled, noting the change in address as he looked around. Very much pleased with the look of her home and what it meant regarding her as a person, he sipped at the water and pondered the woman in whose house he sat. His lips unconsciously turned up in a smile as the image of her was called to his mind. She was, indeed, the type of person he had been looking for for the past fifteen years. And she seemed to him to be giving off all the right signals. He took another sip as he pondered, listening for her to return.

She came out close to ten minutes later, her suit had been traded for a much more comfortable long-sleeved sweater dress and boots, her hair was down and loose, but a headband sporting a pair of black cat ears held it away from her face. She smiled at him softly as she approached, "All changed, Master."

He looked up, eyes widening and his lips settling into a smile as he looked at her. He said in that thick accent of his, "I like this... the playful side. It is... adorable."

Her head tilted, then she blushed, reaching up to touch the headband, "Should I...?" she trailed off, her brow furrowed, "Adorable? I'm not adorable."

He nodded firmly. "Yes. Yes, you are. And you should leave them alone," he added, standing up before dumping his water in the sink and setting the glass on the counter. "They suit you... Kitten."

"Yes, Master," she murmured with a soft almost breathless whimper. She moved past him to take the glass and put it in the dishwasher, smiling up at him, "Shall we go?"

He nodded, and as he moved, his hand slipped to the small of her back, guiding her with him. "Groceries, then dinner. We are not far from my apartment. You have a market here nearby with a good selection?"

"Yes, Master," she murmured, relaxing into his touch, and smiling up at him, "It's slightly smaller than the big chains, but they tend to have more exotic foods available." She scooped up her purse and keys as they passed but stayed close to him, enjoying the warmth of his hand with a shy smile.

He led her to his car and opened the passenger door, guiding her to sit down and waiting until she had situated herself before closing it and going around to get into the driver's side. He pulled away from her house and followed her directions to the grocery store. The pair went in and began shopping, picking up some essentials and a few items for a nicer dinner. As they walked and were talking the pair passed by some much younger kids, probably in their late teens who laughed and teased Brandy for her headband. Gerald stopped and walked toward the young teenagers, drawing himself up to his full height, and growled, "If you are very lucky, and live out the day, you may live long enough to find a partner amazing enough to do something like wear cat ears for you in public. If you do, you should know that you are one of the luckiest people alive. Until then, I had better not see any of you ever again or hear you mocking that lady there or any like her. Is. That. Clear?"

The teenagers quailed, having not expected the confrontation and realizing, with him as close as he was that, with the size difference, he was not likely to be an easy target. They ducked their heads and fled as he turned and walked back over to Brandy. "Ignore such young fools. They were simply overcome with your beauty that they forgot their place." He turned and continued walking with her, his hand once again finding the small of her back.

She bit her lip, tucking into him closer, then after a moment whispered, "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." She glanced up at him, then ducked her head again, the small kernel of warmth that he started growing larger at his kindness and quick defense. They finished shopping, she moved closer to him than before because of the safety and warmth he emitted calling her home.