Tailor Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. You will always be given your property with great pleasure," she murmured, stroking her hands over his back and basking in his warmth and possession, "Your good girl, Master."

"Tell me, was this what you waited for?" he asked.

She was quiet for several long moments, trying to formulate the words then murmured, "Yes, this is what I've waited for, Master." She paused, then turned her head slightly, "I am very happy I waited for you, Master. You are mine, as I am yours. Master and slave, forever and always."

He picked her up, still joined with her, and walked around to the side of the bed, flipping down the covers and, turning his back to the bed, fell back with her before rolling to the side and then flipping the covers back over them. "Mine," he grumbled, his face back in her neck, beard tickling at the sensitive skin there as he kissed and nibbled at it.

She whimpered softly, shivering at how strong he was, and held him tightly, she relaxed into his warmth once they were covered and whimpered again, giggling slightly at the tickling sensation, "Yours, Master." She bit her lip for a moment then whispered, "Are you pleased? Is this what you were waiting for, Master?"

He immediately shook his head negatively. "Pleased is too paltry a word, and this is so much better than anything I ever dreamed, Kitten. I could not have imagined waiting for this. I did not know such perfection could exist."

"Yes, Master," she murmured and tucked into him tighter, her hands stroking over the parts of him she could reach, "I hope they have your eyes, Master."

"As long as they have your... everything else. You are... perfect, my Kitten. My slave."

"Yours, Master," she nuzzled into his neck giving him soft kisses. "All yours."