Tailor Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered softly in stunned surprise, her expression shocked, she managed to breathe out softly, "Yes, Master. Your property, Master." She shivered and focused, turning to pack his bathroom things and presenting the bag to him.

"Good girl," he murmured, pointing at the suitcase. She placed the bag in it and he zipped the whole thing up. "Do not ever speak so ill of my property again. That is something I will not allow from anyone. Least of all, you." His hand cupped her cheek as he spoke, his thumb softly stroking over it.

"Yes, Master. I promise to work on it," she murmured, tucking her cheek into his hand and nuzzling slightly, "Are you ready to go home, Master?"

He nodded and led her out to the car, his hand once again on the small of her back. He guided her into her seat, then loaded his suitcase in the trunk, before getting in. The drive to her place was quick and they got out and went inside. "We are home, Kitten," he said softly.

"Yes, Master, we are home," she bit her lip and smiled up at him, then took his hand and led him to her bedroom, "I will make space for your things." She quickly cleared the top drawer of her dresser, her closet was only half full and she went to the hall and collected hangers to hang his clothes. Then went into the bathroom to move things around on the shelf for his bath products. She was efficient and quietly humming in happiness as she organized their lives together.

He watched her, pleased with her efficiency and desire, her dedication and foresight. When she returned, he murmured, "Sacrifice, true sacrifice, is a truly beautiful thing." He reached out and cupped her chin, looking into her eyes, and added, "Such a good little kitten..."

"Yours, Master. Do you wish to get ready for bed, Master?" She asked softly, biting her lower lip and giving him a shy smile.

He smiled at her and nodded. Reaching up he began to pull his shirt over his head. While not a bodybuilder's physique, he was muscular. His shirt caught his long hair and it flopped back down onto his back. Looking back at her with his top now bare, he raised his eyebrow. "Is this agreeable to you?" he asked in a steady voice.

"Yes, Master," she whimpered, biting her lip. She carefully pulled her headband off, placing it on the top of the dresser on its holder. Then peeled the dress off, it went into her hamper followed a moment or two later by her bra and panties leaving her nude before him. She bit her lip and looked up at him shyly.

His gaze traveled her body, "Absolutely fascinating," he murmured. "I am going to spend the rest of my life, I think, discovering everything there is to know about you...," he added. His eyes were dark and she could not help but blush at his meaning.

"Yes, Master," she stepped forward and slid her arms around him carefully, and pressed her nude body to his. "Oh...," she breathed softly in wonder, closing her eyes and basking in his warmth and strength. "Home, Master, you feel like home."

"That is good. You should feel like your Master is 'home', slave." His arms slid around her and he sighed in contentment. "Such a good kitten."

"Yours, Master," she murmured almost breathlessly, "I wish to be the little spoon, Master." She tilted her head up to look up at him rubbing her body against his. Her hips undulated slightly to rub her soft mons against him, tempting him and feeling to discover his arousal level.

His arousal was evident and he was not small. He groaned softly, then murmured, "I would like that very much, Kitten."

She carefully released him, stepping back, then turned, neatly folding the sheet and blanket down on his side, then hers before sliding into the bed, "Will you take your pants off too, Master?"

"Only when I get to claim you," he murmured.

"Yes, Master," she murmured, ducking her head slightly, then curled up on her side with her back towards his side of the bed. "My alarm is set for six. How do you want to handle the shower, Master?"

He climbed in behind her, his hardness nestling between her cheeks. "How do I want to or what is the wisest way?" he asked teasingly.

She shivered and whimpered softly in need and cuddled back into him, spreading her legs slightly in an invitation, "Both, Master?"

He groaned, pulling her back and pressing deeper into her softness. Leaning in, he put his lips right next to her ear and rumbled, "I want to take a shower with you. I want to bend you over and fuck you in your own shower until I fill you with cum. The wise thing to do is to wait until after we see what Mr. Moorwind says before we take such a step. Not that his decision will change my mind or desire, but it may change things that need to happen because of it."

"Yes, Master," she whimpered, shivering and he could feel her breath stuttering in her chest as she pressed back towards him. He could feel the heat, and after a moment he could feel her wetness soaking into his pants, "Your patient good girl, Master."

He groaned softly, "Oh... Kitten," he muttered, sliding his hand lower on her belly and pulling her back into him. "The things I'm going to do to you...," he rumbled in her ear.

She whimpered, melting back into him tighter following his push, "Yours, Master." She tilted her head, exposing her neck to him as she took slow deep breaths, trying to tamp down her desire. She slid her leg back to curl around his calf, wanting to be touching him. Her hand moved to cover his hand, "Your property, Master. All for you."

He reached up and gripped her breast, pulling her tightly against him. "MINE," he growled as he closed his eyes and breathed to calm himself. "Let us sleep."

"Yes, Master," she whimpered breathlessly, her nipple hardening in his palm even as she closed her eyes to obey.

Morning came, and Brandy's eyes opened slowly with a soft sigh of pleasure, what a wonderful dream. She shifted then froze, the warmth in her bed, she pinched herself, she was awake, and Gerald was in her bed. A soft smile appeared on her lips as she lay still, waiting for him to wake up. The chime on his comm sounded and he sighed, opening his eyes. "Good morning, Kitten," he murmured.

"Good morning, Master. How did you sleep?" Brandy murmured, squirming back against him tighter. Her hand started a slow stroke up and down his arm, gently scratching as she savored him.

"Better than I ever have," he murmured. "You?"

"Wonderfully, Master. Thought I was still in a dream when I first woke up," she said quietly, turning her head slightly to look over her shoulder at him, her eyes warm and soft. "May I have a kiss, and are you ready to get up, Master?"

He scooted back and let her flop down on her back before he was on her and his lips were crushed against hers, consuming. He growled as his tongue slid out of his mouth and wormed inside of hers. Arms slid around her and pulled her tight against his chest as he claimed her.

A submissive whimper slipped from her mouth to his as she eagerly returned the kiss. Her hands slid around him to hold him as she spread her legs to cradle him between them. She undulated slightly to rub up against him as she sucked on his tongue, eager in her offering and obedient to whatever he desired.

When he released her lips, he looked at her. "I presume that is satisfactory, Kitten?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

She whimpered breathlessly, "Only until Master wishes to give me another," her eyes glazed slightly in desire. "We should probably get up and get showered, Master. Do you wish to go first?"

He gave her a quick peck with a smile. "Yes, I will go first," he flung himself to a standing position before looking down at her with a lusty smile. "Such a beautiful kitten... And to think, she wishes to be mine..."

"Yes, Master," she murmured, then flipped the covers off before stretching. She spread her legs and arms wide towards the corner of the bed as she did so. "I wish to be yours, Master." She rolled to the side and stood, turning to make the bed neatly before tugging on a shirt and padding into the kitchen to start breakfast giving him time to take a shower. Once the three breakfast tacos were in the microwave to stay warm she padded back into the bedroom, stripping off the shirt and walking towards the bathroom, "Breakfast is ready, my turn, Master?"

"By all means," he murmured, he was wet and nude and drying off as she walked in.

"Yes, Master," she murmured, stepping past him to grab a hairbrush and start brushing out her hair for several moments, her eyes gazing at him with quiet appreciation. After she had finished, she turned on the water and stepped into the shower, reaching for the curtain out of habit.

"Don't. Touch. The curtain," he murmured, leaning against the door frame, still nude as he stared at her with a hot gaze.

She bit her lip and looked at him before moving her hand away from it, "Yes, Master." She began to wash herself, her gaze flicking up to him as she did so, turning slightly so he could better enjoy the view but staying further towards the back so the water didn't splash too badly, "Your good girl, Master." She turned her back towards him, lifting one foot to the edge of the tub as she bent over, exposing her core and ass to him as she washed her legs.

He murmured with a thick rumble of appreciation, "Such a very good kitten..." He paused, then added. "Such pain... such pleasure I will teach you...," he rumbled.

"Yes, Master," she murmured as she straightened up slowly, then turned to face him again as the water rinsed her. She tilted her head slightly, her eyes turning curious, "Will Master want to fill all of his holes?" She asked as she turned the water off, stepping out to begin drying.

"That is part of the purpose of a slave, is it not?" he asked, his voice soft.

"Yes, Master." She bit her lip and looked up at him, "The only request I make is that Master is gentle with the anal. I've never had anything bigger than a small toy in it."

He looked at her with a soft expression in his eyes, even as his mouth curled up in a wry smile. "Kitten, if you purchase a glass and then smash it against the ground into a thousand pieces, can it still serve its purpose?"

"No, Master."

"A true Master does not break his property. If he does, it can no longer serve at optimal capacity and that is simply foolishness. I am no fool," he stated firmly. "I will teach you pleasure. And I will teach you pain as well. Yes, Kitten. Pain. And you will learn that they can be and are the same. But if I break you, you cannot serve me." He paused, cocking his head to the side, "Where then does that leave me?"

"Without your slave, Master," she murmured, biting her lip as she looked up at him. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him, tucking her head into his chest, "Yours, Master."

He wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "Mine. My slave," he murmured, his arms providing comfort.

She nodded, holding him tightly for several moments, then sighed and released him. She bit her lip as a small almost impish smile appeared on her lips and her hand brushed over his hardness briefly with a barely-there touch, "We should probably dress, Master."

He nodded and turned back to the bedroom to get out the clothes she had put away last night and began to dress. She followed him and began to dress, pulling on a pair of lace thongs with a matching bra followed by a pencil skirt and a nice button-down blouse. The jacket that matched the skirt was picked up and she padded out to the kitchen to finish preparing breakfast.

He finished dressing and followed her out. When she had finished breakfast and shut off the stove he smiled and stepped into her space, backing her up to a wall. His hand shot up and captured her throat in its grip as his lips descended and claimed her mouth again. For several long moments, he probed her with his tongue, before releasing her and looking into her eyes with an intense gaze. Finally, he nodded and walked to the table to sit down, looking back at her expectantly.

She whimpered, a full-body shudder before she approached, placing his plate in front of him then one in front of the chair beside him, "What would you like to drink, Master?" Her voice had a breathless, needy quality to it.

"Do you have any orange juice?" he asked. "That's probably a good idea before I start into the Mountain Dew for the day as code conversion fuel."

"Yes, Master," she murmured as she went to the fridge and poured out a glass of orange juice for him and a glass of chocolate milk for herself, then carried them both over. "I was thinking Chinese for lunch today, Master. Does that sound appealing?"

"That sounds wonderful, Kitten. Thank you." He pulled out his wallet and handed her his credit card.

She looked at it in confusion, then looked at him tilting her head, she seemed to understand after a moment, "Yes, Master." She murmured, tucking it into the wallet of her purse, then after he took the first bite began eating herself.

"A Master's responsibility is to take care of his slave so that she can take care of him," he murmured as he ate.

"Yes, Master," she responded, shifting closer to put one hand on his thigh, unable to resist touching him. Her hand stroked idly up and down as she focused on her food. "I am babysitting on Friday, if Master Moorwind is agreeable to our relationship, would you like to join me?"

"I will be wherever you are," he stated simply.

"Yes, Master," she bit her lip, giving him a shy, sweet smile. After they had finished eating she collected the dishes and quickly cleaned up. She pulled her suit jacket on and slid her feet into the same black converse, only this time a pair of low heels was added to her purse.

The pair drove to work in separate cars, pulling up to the parking lot right behind each other, they got out and went into the building. She followed him into the elevator, standing beside him with a soft, shy smile as she looked up at him biting her lower lip. "See you at lunch, Master?"

"It will be my pleasure, Kitten," he murmured. When the elevator stopped at their floor, she entered her office and he, his. Almost immediately, she heard him talking on the phone, followed by him leaving the office. He walked by hers to Paul's and peeked in before walking back. He did not go into his office, however, and she heard the elevator ding.

He went down to the first floor and walked to Michael's office. Knocking softly, he opened the door when he heard Michael call, "Come in, Gerald." He walked in and closed the door. "Please, come in. Sit. Is everything all right?"

"Everything is just fine, Mr. Moorwind. Or at least, I hope it will be." He sat in the chair Michael had indicated.

"That sounds... ominous," Michael flashed him a smile.

"What is the company policy regarding fraternization?" Gerald asked, getting right to the point.

Michael blinked and his lips settled into a smile. "Brandy," he stated.

"Brandy," Gerald nodded.

Michael tilted his chair back and got comfortable. "This company... is family to me, Gerald. I don't hire people that I would not invite to my home to stay under my roof. I don't hire people that I would not trust with my slave, my wife. Brandy babysits so that we can have nights out on occasion. I trust her with my child."

"She told me," Gerald murmured.

"My point is, I am very protective of my family. I also happen to want the best for them. I know you, Gerald Blomquist. You have absolutely no idea how much effort I put into researching you before putting you on contract. But I have need of a programmer. In-house. This project was, in my mind, your audition." Michael smiled a small smile and nodded before going on. "This, however... changes things. I have kept an eye on Brandy for the last couple of years since I hired her. She is looking for her Master. She deserves the best. I had it in my mind that you could be that man," he stated, then added, "I did not believe it would happen so quickly."

Gerald sat back in his chair and regarded Michael. "So where do we go from here?" he asked.

"What are your intentions toward her?" Michael asked.

"She wishes to be courted. I intend to collar her," he replied. "And once I do, I have absolutely no intention of letting her go. If this is unacceptable, she will have to make a choice," he added, not stating the obvious result.

"So you stay or she goes," Michael pressed his fingertips together in front of his chin as he regarded Gerald. A shrug was all he received in return. "You do not report to her. She does not report to you. You will remain professional at all times in the workplace. What you do outside of it, however...," he trailed off as his eyes twinkled, "...is between two consenting adults and far be it from me to meddle in such things." He paused, then shrugged, "More than I already have, I mean."

Gerald's face settled into a smile. "Can I assume that this will become a permanent position then?"

"I will have HR draw up the documents. It will probably take the rest of the week, but...," he trailed off with a shrug. "Your salary will not change, and it adds benefits. Review after a year from date of hire."

Gerald nodded. "That is acceptable, Mr. Moorwind."

"Gerald. For the love of God... Family. Call me Michael. Please," his voice was exasperated.

"Very well... Michael," Gerald gave him a small smile.

"Was there anything else?" Michael asked, returning his smile.

"Not today, Michael," Gerald replied standing.

"Then I won't keep you any longer. Have an excellent day, Gerald," Michael replied, turning once more toward his laptop and beginning to work.

Gerald saw himself out and went back up to his office. He sat down at his desk and laid out a long metal scale on it, placing his fingers, with thumb and pointer fingers touching in a circle to match what he had seen last night. Noting the diameter, he got onto his laptop and found the number for a custom boutique store that sold gold-plated titanium collars. Picking up the phone, he made the call, purchasing one in the proper size with his other credit card and explaining that he would be there to pick it up that evening. Then, he called Paul, who immediately came over and they began to work.

Brandy heard them working, then sighed trading her shoes for the heels, and rose to her feet. She left a note on her door to text her cellphone if they needed her, then collected the packet from the printer on her way to meet with her team and Michael. The meeting wrapped up quickly and she followed Michael back to his office. "Master Moorwind, may I have a moment?" She bit her lip when he nodded and closed the door, instead of sitting she started pacing, a nervous tick she wasn't quite rid of. "It's about Master Blomquist."

"Yes?" Michael asked as his eyes followed her, his face a mask.

"I...," she trailed off, turning to face him. "We... court..," she trailed off again swallowing, then murmured ever so softly. "I love him." Her eyes were wide in surprise and wonder as she named the emotion she felt. "I feel safe with him... but... he works here... what do I do Master Michael?"

"You love him?" he asked. "After so short a time?"

"Yes. He makes me feel safe, and he wanted to court me... all of me including... "kitten me"." Brandy murmured, "It's like a piece of me that I didn't know was missing has come home." She pressed her hand to her chest.

"You are family, Brandy. I do not want you hurt," Michael stated firmly.

"You wouldn't have hired him if you didn't think he could be family too." Brandy responded softly, her voice taking on a logical tone. "This company is your family, you only hire people you consider family or could become family."

He looked at her for long moments, his expression hard. Finally, it broke into a grin. "Clever girl. See where this takes you, Brandy. But based on my earlier conversation with him this morning...," he paused at her gasp and his grin got wider, "I do not believe that you will have any issues."