All Comments on 'Tailspin'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

Another great Max story---it's getting to the point where I can't get enough of them. My one criticism is the plausibility of the quantity Max drinks. I've known a number of alcoholics in my time and most of them are dead from alcohol-related causes. To the best of my knowledge, none of them could match Max in the sheer amount she apparently drinks and still functions (perhaps there's a difference between US and UK measures that makes Max's intake sound worse than it is). Anyway, it's still five stars and I look forward to the next story.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

You simply cannot get enough of Max Pemberton and this fast paced episode is proof positive: A shocking death no one saw coming, a second maybe not so shocking but surprising, emotional moments of uncertainty, dialogue that makes reading Max stories so enjoyable and closing scene that leaves us wanting more of this ensemble of characters. And I didn’t even mention immersive sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was saving this chapter to read on a rainy day and today is wet and gloomy. Love this story and this latest chapter is exceptional with you killing off two long time characters. Impressive that you had Max carry up beer in previous chapters so it wasn't just thrown it. You are one fine writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am conflicted. I like the stories and the characters, but in deciding to fill in the backstory confusion, for me anyhow, has been created.

I read one story a while ago, read those that followed, then found that there were newer, 'old' stories, and now you have added more. Unfortunately there is conflict with background characters, partners, even locations are cast aside. In the latter stories Max appears to have been at the hotel for about three months yet throughout the entire tale she seems to have been there forever.

There are so many loose threads floating around. Please think of the reader!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES