All Comments on 'The Dogs Will Be Alright'

by HasdrubalClitomachus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Femboysub29Femboysub2911 months ago

This is such a great tail. Really enjoyed how you blended the horror and sensual into such an engaging piece of work.

HasdrubalClitomachusHasdrubalClitomachus11 months agoAuthor

Thank you! I actually got the idea to rewrite it this way after reading your story. I attempted to send a message to that effect, but I think that failed?

DeLaFayeDeLaFaye10 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! Perfect voice and style for a folktale, very well executed. (And thank you for letting us know about the dogs! 😅 )

HasdrubalClitomachusHasdrubalClitomachus10 months agoAuthor

Thank you! I really enjoyed your Blue Moon Lake, looking forward to Her Beast

Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months ago

Holy cow! I would have enjoyed this for the eroticism and the skillful writing even if I hadn't spent a lot of summers hearing the standard version of this folk tale recounted by storytellers in Kentucky state parks. And you're a recently new contributor to Literotica! Thank you for sharing. I'm going to go read everything else now, and look forward to more...

HasdrubalClitomachusHasdrubalClitomachus8 months agoAuthor

@Rimbaud17

Thank you so much! I’ll be checking your work out at well - have missed b/c I don’t usually follow the ‘fetish’ category. If you enjoyed this, you should check out DeLaFaye’s work as well (if you haven’t already) - she and I have similar taste.

winterplayingwinterplaying4 months ago

I loved this story-very well spoken.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHasdrubalClitomachus@HasdrubalClitomachus
Writer of adult fairy tales and monsterfucking stories. Eagle-eyed dark unicorn of writing, or so I’ve been told. On hiatus for real life reasons until 3/2024 or so. Thank you for reading! Ratings, comments, and constructive feedback are greatly appreciated. Always open to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES