Tainted Blood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need her to ask twice. After scrambling to get undressed, he loomed over her, letting her see all of his body. He could see the desire in her eyes as she slid her palms over the muscles in his chest and abdomen. Genzo gloried in the way that she stared at his erect penis. In the past she had mentioned being somewhat scared by its size, but there was no trace of that now in her gaze. She wanted him, utterly. Taking her hand, he wrapped her fingers around his shaft and squeezed.

Linnsa gave herself up to the pleasure she felt, no longer self conscious or laden with shame. She eagerly stroked his cock, enjoying how soft the skin felt stretched over the hardness underneath. His head oozed precum that she spread over his crown.

Genzo had discovered to his pleasant surprise that Linnsa had a natural talent for giving handjobs. Many a night she had put him to sleep with happy endings, but this was the first time that she felt bold enough to do it with the lights on while defiantly looking him in the eye as she did.

Her strokes quickened in pace. She remembered how powerful he made her feel the first time he had cum on her. The control she had over him and the pleasure she easily brought him turned her on like nothing else. He shook helplessly in her hand, breathing hard as she proudly jacked him off.

As a wicked smile turned up her lips, he felt himself nearing his orgasm. "Not yet, Linnsa. I want to bring you pleasure as well," he groaned, his voice hoarse with his arousal.

"Oh you will," she assured him, never slackening her tempo. "You're going to make love to me tonight. I want you to take my virginity."

With a loud roar, he threw back his head and spewed his cum with incredible force at her face. Linnsa continued to stroke him, trying to draw out his sweet agony for as long as she could. After a full fifteen seconds, his cock was still spurting with seemingly no end in sight. When he finally did stop, he collapsed over her tiny frame, trying to support his body with his arms so as not to crush her. Shuddering uncontrollably, he still managed to see her smiling lovingly at him, his cum running down her cheeks and chin to collect in her cleavage. "[Nazeh]?" (why, J) he gulped between breaths. "I did no...wish come so soon. You-" It was hard for him to think in English and he struggled to knit a sentence together.

She licked her cum covered hand to taste him, drawing from him a rapid succession of Japanese cuss words. She had never done that before. "You have all night to make me scream," was her confident reply. "Plus, I couldn't have you plundering my body with all that pent up energy. You have to be gentle with me. It's my first time." She felt him still shaking above her and was inwardly thankful that he no longer could transform into a wolf hybrid. She would probably have required medical attention after he took her.

Leaving him still quaking on all fours, she slid out from underneath him and stood up. His eyes followed her as she began to strip out of her semen soaked clothes. She peeled the wet fabric from her skin slowly, bringing it to her nose to inhale his male scent. Staring at her over his shoulder, she saw his eyes darken and when her gaze wandered between his legs, despite having cum so vigorously, he was still hard and showed no signs of softening. Unclasping her bra, she let it fall to the floor and shimmied out of her panties.

Genzo shamelessly ogled her nudity with lust filled eyes. She was nothing short of glorious.

Deliberately swinging her hips as she walked, she sauntered into the master bathroom and began running a bath. She could have sworn she heard an animal snarl come from her fiance despite the fact that he could no longer change. The water now ready, she stepped into the bath and washed the sperm off her face. Leaning back against the tub, she saw Genzo standing in the bathroom doorway, his eyes glowing with possession. Though now clean, she made an exaggerated show of soaping her breasts and tried not to laugh out loud when she saw his cock wag at her exhibitionism. He stalked towards her, like a predator ready to make a final kill and she felt a thrill travel up her spine. Pulling her roughly out of the water, he covered his mouth with hers and savaged it. Her hand wandered back down to his cock and he groaned at her ministrations, but grabbed her hand to stop her.

Gazing deep into her eyes, he asked her, "Do you trust me?" She nodded mutely, wanting to see what he would do next. "Whatever I do, do not move. I will not hurt you." Again she nodded in assent.

Placing a few large towels on the floor, he laid her down and propped her hips up with the aid of some extra pillows. He left briefly and returned with a can of his shaving cream and a new razor. Spreading her legs, he saw the fear in her eyes. "I would never hurt you. You must trust me," he reassured her. He felt her legs relax and squeezed a generous amount of lather onto her pubic hair. True to his word, he delicately shaved away every last hair on her nether region and then carried her back into the tub to wash her clean. After drying her, he carried her back to the bed and laid her on her back.

Feeling exposed, Linnsa attempted to cover her newly naked pussy with her hands but Genzo grabbed them both and pinned them above her head. His arms were so long that he could keep her immobilized and still closely admire his handiwork. The bedroom fully lit, he feasted his eyes on her tiny slit. Though clearly embarrassed at being displayed this way, he could also see that it aroused her. Her clit peeked from under its hood and her perfect lips glistened with her own lubrication. He couldn't recall ever seeing anything so beautiful. "[Utskushi]," (beautiful, J) he rasped. He could hardly believe it was his for the taking.

His erection was starting to become painful, he was so excited. Pushing her further back on the bed, he sat her up against the headboard and parted her legs so that she was completely exposed. Her cheeks burning, she avoided his eyes. Grabbing her face roughly, he forced her to turn her head. "Look at me!" he ordered. She whimpered with desire and did as he said. "Touch yourself," he hissed.

She felt like such a prude. She had never masturbated before. "I can't, I-"

"I want to see you touch yourself," he insisted. His tone softened as he explained, "I want to know how you like to be touched. Please?"

His plea relieved some of her embarrassment and she tentatively slid her fingers over her mons. She was shocked to find how wet she was. Bringing her fingers to her face, she studied the glistening fluid that hung in beads from them. Curious, she tasted herself and heard Genzo again swear in Japanese as he began to stroke himself. Watching him pleasure himself, she felt hot all over and without realizing it, her hand returned between her legs and she began her exploration of her body. Never breaking his gaze, she slid her fingers inside herself and circled her clit. The electric sensation that travelled to her toes caused her to gasp out loud and Genzo's fist pumped faster along his cock. "It's coming," she panted. "I'm coming!"

"[Kso!]" (shit, J). As she seized around her hand, Genzo again shot another load onto her face and chest. This one did not last as long, but was just as intense as his first. He stared at her body as she tried to get her breathing under control. A large wet spot had formed under her hips.

He tried to kiss her but she pushed him away, shivering. "I'm so sensitive," she moaned. He couldn't help toying with her while she shook. When she had finally regained her senses, Linnsa met his eyes and smiled shyly. "I'm so sleepy all of a sudden," she yawned. "You might have to wait until tomorrow to take my virginity."

Genzo positioned his head between her thighs. "Sleep, if you must. But allow me to play a little longer." She felt herself drifting off to sleep, when his tongue dipped inside her lips.

His cock sprang back to life at her taste. She was the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Shaving had obviously increased the sensitivity of her skin as she arched her back as he mouthed and licked her pussy. "That feels so good," she purred. Knowing she would no longer be sleeping, he sucked her clit into his mouth and gently worked a finger inside her cunt. "What are you doing to me?"

He growled in reply and the hum it sent through her body drove her wild. Grabbing his head with both hands she ground his face into her sex and began to drive herself harder into his mouth. He was suffocating, her legs were clamped so tightly around his head, but he would not stop until she peaked once more. Her taste was changing, she was close. He curled his finger against her G-spot and raked her clit lightly with his teeth. She exploded around him, screaming his name while grinding desperately away at him.

He tore his mouth away from her pussy with a gasp as the air returned to his lungs. She was still breathing heavily and he noticed blood on his hand and on the sheets. He had broken her. When he finally entered her, it would be easier for her. His sac jerked at the thought.

"Genzo, I don't think I can stay awake any longer," she sighed weakly.

Cleaning off her face and chest, he spooned her and rested his stiff cock against her back. "Not to worry," he whispered in her ear. "I will see you in the morning."

"I love y-" she mumbled, not able to finish her sentence as she fell asleep

Genzo hugged her tightly to him. "I love you too." With a pause he added, "my wife." In spite of how hard he was, he was able to quiet himself enough to join her in sleep.

____________________________________

Note: I wanted to return to the story because I thought readers would enjoy Linnsa's first time and there was an additional plot arc that I had been toying with. I'm still not sure what direction this twist will take, but I am open to reader suggestions of what they would like to see happen. Please comment and I will take that as a sign that I should keep writing.

12