Tainted Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down and watched her ass cheeks bounce in time with his thrusts.

He let go of her and stood still. Brooke continued to drive her ass back into him without any assistance or prompting. Saul just stood there for a few moments and watched her fuck herself on his cock. It was a beautiful sight. Less than twelve months ago this woman was upset at him for dancing with her at a Christmas party, and now she was riding his cock, desperate for his cum.

He grinned to himself, thinking about the embarrassment Mark had caused him at work today. If only he could see what he was doing now - making his wife moan for his cock. Ha, serves you right, fucker.

To the other guys in the basement, Mark was just standing there with a VR headset on and two game paddles in his hands. To Mark, he was on the top of a mountain, fending off a barrage of flying trolls that were trying to take out his health bar.

Despite his inebriated state, he had been doing well and was progressing quickly through each level. There were a few times, though, when he was caught off balance; the effects of the alcohol and weed were slowly deteriorating his coordination.

Mark felt like he had been battling this legion of trolls for hours. All sense of the real world had dulled to background noise. He could hear some muffled comments from the other guys in the basement, but he was only concentrating on what was going on in the virtual world around him.

Something was nagging at him, though. There was something important he had to go do. Something he needed to get back to. What was it --

He dodged another incoming volley of arrows from the digital trolls.

Whatever it was, it would have to wait.

—--

Watching her ass cheeks bounce on his cock was mesmerizing. He warmed his hand up and gave one of her ass cheeks a firm slap.

"Owww! Oooh," Brooke cried. Mark had never slapped her ass that hard while they made love before. She didn't realize until that moment how much she liked it.

WHAP!

Saul smacked her other ass cheek, leaving a red handprint on her soft white skin to match the first one he gave her. Brooke increased her tempo and began thrusting back onto him harder.

Saul's cock was hitting new places inside Brooke that had never before been touched. Her pussy was coming alive as he reached parts of her that had never been stimulated until now. His cock was the perfect fit for her pussy.

As Saul's cock bottomed out in her, she felt an orgasm quickly begin to rise up from deep inside of her. This one was coming on faster than any other she had ever experienced. His cock pounding into her, the stinging red marks on her ass cheeks, and his strong hands holding her hips all combined and overloaded her system until it hit her like a truck..

"Don't stop, don't stop." Brooke moaned through clenched teeth. "Argh, FUCCK!"

Brooke came hard on Saul's cock.

He felt her unprotected pussy tighten and spasm on his dick, holding him in place. He pushed through it, sliding the rest of his length into her.

"Oh fuck, Mark!" Brooke cried.

Saul wished he could fuck her in other positions, but he couldn't risk getting caught. Not when he was so close.

As Brooke was coming down from her orgasm, Saul pushed her forward onto the bed. He moved with her, never pulling his cock out.

She lay flat on her stomach as Saul lay over her. He pulled the rest of the costume off of himself and then started undoing Brooke's corset. When he impregnated her, he wanted her naked.

Brooke seemed eager to oblige him, shimmying out of the skirt and corset and ripping her strapless bra off.

She now lay there dressed only in her black stockings, as her husband's rival was on top of her nearly nude body with his cock still inside her.

Saul stared down at her soft, naked back in front of him and couldn't stop himself from licking and kissing her all over. Brooke quivered at his touch.

Saul began thrusting into her hard, causing her to gasp for breath. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh."

Brooke panted as Saul pounded into her. Sweat dripped off his head onto her. Her eyes were closed, focused on the pleasure his cock was giving her. If she had opened them, she might have noticed the unfamiliar arms on the bed next to her.

Saul was pushing into her with everything he had. His cock was rock hard because of the Viagra. He reveled with every stroke he pushed into her, feeling her wet pussy inviting his cock in and tightening around it.

This was the most lust-filled, animalistic fucking Mark had ever given to Brooke. It felt primal, somehow, like Mark was possessed with the sole intention of knocking her up. He was fucking her like a machine, slamming into her with a force that made her hold on for dear life.

She could hear him grunting behind her ear. He was breathing hard. She was causing that reaction. Brooke was the one who was making him feel the way he did.

"Oooh fuck, Mark, do it!" Brooke screamed as she came. She didn't care who might hear her or if they would get caught. She just wanted Mark to keep fucking her.

"Aagh!" The orgasm shook her world, washing over her entire body like a tidal wave of pleasure. And Saul never stopped fucking her; he continued to piston into her over and over.

His breathing was getting rapid. He could feel his heart beating in his chest. He knew it was going to happen soon.

He was going to cum and spray his load inside Mark's wife. He had a shit-eating grin on his face as he relished that thought.

Saul leaned forward, his body fully laying on top of hers. The sweat on his body mixed with hers. He grabbed her face and turned her head towards him, kissing her passionately.

Fortunately for him, her eyes stayed closed as she kissed him back and stuck her tongue into his mouth. They sloppily kissed each other, their tongues darting in and out,exploring each other's mouths.

Brooke knew this felt different. The kiss and the way he was jackhammering into her with unbridled, animalistic lust. This was different than every other time they had sex since they were married. She instinctively knew that this time, she was going to get knocked up. Her body knew it, too, and was responding with abandon.

"Cum in me, Mark!" Brooke screamed. "Knock me up!."

Saul fucked her hard, his cock slamming into her and touching all the sensitive nerve endings inside of her. Brooke was fucking him back just as hard. Her pussy was gripping his cock, not intending to let it go.

They were matching each other's pace in perfect unison.

"I'm going to cum." Brooke heard a hoarse, labored voice breathe into her ear. That voice, it doesn't -- Before she could decide what was wrong with that voice, the words themselves sent her into overdrive and triggered an instant orgasm.

Saul roared like a conquering lion as his balls tightened. He had never felt such a powerful sensation before. His cock shot a heavy load of cum deep into Brooke's unprotected, fertile womb.

When Brooke felt the cum flooding into her pussy, it caused her orgasm to quickly crescendo.

"Oooh fuck, Mark. Fill me!" She screamed. Her face was beet red and her nails dug into the sheets.

Saul continued to pound into her as he shot load after load of his potent seed into her. Each shot of cum rocked Brooke, delivering mini tidal waves of rapid orgasms over and over. "Uh uh uh uh uh oh ooooh."

Her pussy gripped his cock, milking every last ounce of cum from his heavy ball sack.

The sweaty, messy couple lay there with an almost unnatural stillness following what had just happened. The earth-shattering orgasms had sent Brooke over the edge. The combination of weed and alcohol, mixed with the most pleasure she had ever felt during sex had apparently overloaded her brain, and she passed out while Saul was still connected to her. He just lay there on top of her for a few moments, catching his breath.

He felt exhausted.

Saul finally rolled off her, reached for his phone, and stopped the recording.

—-

A large orc's meat cleaver came crashing down on Mark's skull. The last sliver of his health bar dropped to zero, and the words 'Game Over' flashed on the screen.

"I got next." Someone said to his left. The VR headset was removed from his head. Mark blinked his eyes, trying to adjust to the low light of the basement.

He took a slow look around to reorientate himself. He realized was in Dave's basement with a bunch of guys who had all been drinking. Why are they dressed so weird?

One guy was dressed as a potato, another was a sexy pirate. There was even someone dressed like Rambo. What the fuck?

It was Halloween. He finally remembered that he was at a Halloween party at Dave's house. He could hear the distant thumping of music and shoes on the floor above him. The party was apparently still going on upstairs. He looked down and realized he was even wearing a costume.

Memories of the party gradually started to come back to him, but they were hazy. It seemed like hours or days ago that he was upstairs at the party.

The last thing he remembered was being on the dance floor with Brooke. Brooke! Shit. Shit. Shit.

She was waiting for him. He had to go find her. He ran towards the stairs, but stumbled and tripped. His legs were moving faster than his brain could coordinate. Mark carefully picked himself up and staggered up the stairs in search of his wife.

—--

Saul got up and began to gather his things. He stopped when he heard light snoring coming from the bed.

He looked over and took in the sight of Brooke's well-fucked figure. The sweat and fatigue were something he caused. His eyes traced their way up her stockings to that perfect, round ass that stood out from the rest of her body. His eyes continued along the small of her back and then up to her angelic face.

Saul noticed his breath quickening and looked down to see his cock was rock hard again. This viagra really works.

He walked over to where she was lying in bed, his cock dangling between his legs, inches above her face.

Saul gripped his hard cock in his hand and pushed the head of it against Brooke's lips.

Despite the weed, alcohol, and being half passed out, part of her instinctively responded. With her eyes still closed, Brooke opened her lips and let Saul's cock into her mouth.

"Ugh, fuck yeah," Saul growled, looking at Brooke's lips wrapped around his cock. He loved that he fucked her, but seeing her with his dick in her mouth brought new levels of satisfaction to him. He had utterly and completely taken her from Mark.

Brooke sucked on Saul's cock through her sleep-induced haze. If she opened her eyes and looked up, she would see an unfamiliar cock attached to an unfamiliar body. She might even recognize the face of the creep from her husband's work Christmas party as it jeered over her pleasure.

Saul grabbed the back of Brooke's head and began to slowly fuck her mouth. "Mmph, mmph, mmph."

As his cock slid in and out of her wet, welcoming mouth, Saul thought about how much he hated Mark, and how his nemesis might react if he found out that he had knocked up his wife. He didn't just want to fuck Brooke or get a blowjob from her. He wanted to utterly destroy Mark by putting his baby inside his wife's womb.

Saul sneered at the thought. He withdrew his cock from Brooke's mouth and laid back down next to her on the bed. He flipped her over so that she was on her back and he got between her legs.

Half asleep, Brooke lay there completely naked and exposed before her husband's workplace rival. Her legs were spread open before him, revealing one of Mark's most prized treasures, her untouched and unprotected pussy. Her heaving, bare breasts were also on display for Saul to feast his eyes upon.

Saul lined his cock up with her pussy for the second time that night and pushed inside her.

"Ooooh." Brooke moaned at the feeling of a cock in her pussy. She was too far gone to comprehend what was happening, but her body was happily responding to the stimulus.

He reached out and hit the record button on his cell phone again.

As Saul's cock inched its way inside of her, he crawled up her body, licking and kissing every inch of her. He paused his ascent when he reached her magnificent breasts. He buried his head between them, rubbing his face all over them. He cupped and fondled each breast with his hands as he alternated between licking and sucking on each nipple.

He felt Brooke's body responding to his touch. Her hips had begun to slightly raise off the bed in search of more of his cock.

"Hhhrrmmmm" Brooke moaned. She sounded frustrated.

Saul took that as his queue and resumed his crawl until he was face to face with Mark's wife.

He gently thrust his entire length into Brooke and her face contorted in pleasure. He pulled out to his head and pushed in again, eliciting the same response. "Uh."

Saul reached under and grabbed a handful of Brooke's delicious ass to hold onto while he made love to her. His other hand grabbed onto the back of her neck as his lips met hers.

Through her drink and drug-induced stupor, she kissed him back. Saul didn't sloppily kiss her like before. This time he kissed her as a lover would. Slow, deliberate, and passionate. Brooke lazily responded with her own tongue and lips.

He felt her legs bend and slowly raise around his waist. Her hands rose to rest on his biceps.

He had only fucked Mark's wife earlier, now he was going to make love to her.

Saul slowly pulled back and pushed forward, back and forward. In and out. Each time he did, Brooke moaned. He would watch her face each time, treasuring the sight of making this beautiful creature feel the pleasure of his cock.

"Uh, Uh," Brooke moaned from underneath her husband's rival. "Mmmmm-mmmm."

Saul had a wicked smile on his face and continued to kiss her. His tongue snaked into her mouth, licking and sucking on her tongue. Brooke instinctively kissed him back the same way she would her husband.

He was growing bolder. Her responses to his cock were causing him to get confident. "Hmm, I'm going to cum in you Brooke."

"Mmmmm." She responded sleepily.

"I'm going to cum in your unprotected pussy." He groaned into her ear. He wanted to make sure she heard his voice this time. "I'm going to put my baby inside of you."

"Uh, Mmmmmmm." Brooke's moans seemed to be growing more desperate. She might subconsciously understand Saul's words.

"Your husband is going to be pissed, knowing you're carrying my baby." Saul began to increase his pace. He could feel his balls tightening.

"Old Saul here is going to knock his pretty wife up," Saul said loudly. If anyone were in the hallway outside, they would have heard him clearly.

"Do you want that, Brooke? Do you want my baby? Saul's baby?" Saul sneered.

Brooke didn't respond but Saul could feel her hips rising from the bed to match his increased pace. Her nails were digging into his arms, her legs tight around his waist, holding him in place.

"I'm going to cum in you now, Brooke. I'm going to fucking fill you with my cum!" Saul's movements were getting frantic. He was on the verge of cumming. "I'm going to put my baby in you, Brooke."

"If you want me to stop, just say so. If you don't, that means you want it." Saul was jackhammering her now.

Brooke was taking sharp intakes of breath with each thrust "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh."

Saul felt his balls tighten. He was about to cum inside Mark's wife for the second time that night. "Do you want my child, Brooke? Do you?! I'm going to give it to you now."

"Oh, uh, oh, oh, uh, Mmmmm" Brooke moaned.

"Mmmmm, yes. Give it to me," she whispered.

Saul was shocked at the words. She must be waking up to respond like that, but those worries were quelled by a primal drive in him. She said she wanted it. She wanted his baby.

"Say 'Saul,' Brooke, 'Saul.'" Saul breathed as he felt his cock beginning to swell.

"Saul..." Brooke moaned absentmindedly. "Saul..."

Hearing her moan his name unleashed a torrent of cum from his cock. Brooke's hips buckled and he felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she came. "Ooooooooooh."

Saul's illicit cum flooded again into Brooke's fertile womb, drenching every inch of it in his seed. She moaned into his ear, her legs cutting off his circulation while her nails drew blood from his biceps.

Saul held her down as he continued to thrust into her, pumping out every last drop of cum from his cock. Brooke's pussy gripped him tightly, milking his cock for everything it had.

Saul collapsed down onto Brooke, panting and out of breath once again. Brooke's head fell to the side, her eyes still shut.

His cum had filled her completely. His sperm was crawling over her insides in search of her fertile, unprotected egg. A wave of sperm found it all at once and began to wash over it, desperately trying to penetrate it.

Saul kissed Brooke for several seconds, but she didn't respond.

Groaning, he slowly pulled his cock out and rolled off her.

Saul looked down at the passed-out beauty on the bed, admiring his handy work. Thanks to the recordings on his phone, he would get to relive this night for the rest of his life. He just wished there was some way he could experience being with Brooke in person, over and over again.

He leaned down and again kissed her on the lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth. He felt her gently kiss him back, but she was too out of it to really respond. He kissed her hungrily for a few more seconds while also groping her before stepping back. He snapped several pictures of her face and body with his phone.

He saw his cum leaking out of her well-worn pussy and used some toilet paper to clean it up. He didn't want to leave too much evidence behind. Just enough to get the job done.

He carefully gathered up her discarded clothing from the floor and began to dress her. Lifting her torso, he put her strapless bra back on and then slid her panties up her legs. He fit her witch's skirt and corset back over her body, making sure it was pulled on tightly. Saul then carefully positioned her on the bed to make it appear as if she just happened to fall asleep there. He even took her witch's hat and laid it in such a way to appear that she laid down with it on.

Saul made his way to the ensuite bathroom and turned the light on. He pulled several sheets of toilet paper out and dropped them on the floor. He made sure to leave extra sheets hanging from the dispenser.

He turned the water in the sink on and splashed his face. He made sure that excess water got onto the counter.

His goal was to make it look like Brooke came in here to use the bathroom and then passed out on the bed, not that she got fucked raw by another partygoer. The older man wanted to make sure that his seed had time to get planted.

He left the bathroom light on and the door open. He quietly tiptoed out of the bedroom and shut the door.

Saul didn't want someone else stumbling onto Brooke. If she was getting knocked up by anyone, it was going to be him. He made his way downstairs and found Dave's wife. He told her that he saw a woman going upstairs who looked to be in rough shape.

She thanked him and went to investigate.

Smiling from ear to ear, Saul left the party. On his way home, he couldn't stop thinking about how good Brooke felt when she was wrapped around his cock, moaning his name.

—--------

Mark was frantically looking around the dance floor for Brooke. He didn't know how long it had been since he left her. He was just beginning to panic when Dave and his wife found him.

"Hey Mark, it looks like Brooke might have had a bit too much to drink and fell asleep upstairs. Come on, let me take you to her." Dave said.

"Really?! Lead on." Mark sighed in relief.

His friend led him up the stairs and down a long hallway, finally stopping at a bedroom.