Tainted Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries," Mark replied. "All good."

As the couple got closer to the back of the yard, Brooke said triumphantly. "I was right, there isn't one other person here dressed like you. Face it, your costume is lame and out of date."

"Yeah? At least I'm unique. I've counted at least ten other witches since we got here." Mark responded playfully.

"Hey! What are you doing looking at other —" Brooke was cut off by one of the beer pong players.

"Mark! Brooke! It's great to see you." The player waved to them and then turned back to the others who were taking the game-winning shot. "Okay! New game. Mark, Brooke, you are up."

The couple initially tried to decline, but were quickly talked into playing just one game. Unfortunately, both Mark and Brooke were not very adept beer-pong players and ended up losing.

This meant drinking all of the beer on the table. The cups were filled much higher than either of them was accustomed to.

Brooke greatly disliked whatever cheap beer they were using to play and quickly drank the rest of her punch to get the taste out of her mouth.

Mark had his back to her as he chatted with a guy he knew from work. Brooke didn't want to walk around with an empty cup, so she got Mark's attention and pointed to her drink. He nodded and she headed back inside to the kitchen for a refill.

The bass of the song playing over the stereo pumped into her ears as she entered the house. She squeezed through the other bodies, ignoring several glances down at her cleavage. Brooke finally found some breathing room in the corner of the kitchen where the punch bowl was. It seemed like an unpopular destination with so much hard alcohol sitting on the island right behind her.

As she was refilling her cup, a body passed behind her, brushing up against her ass. When she turned to look, she recognized that it was the same person in the vampire costume from before. They were reaching around her for their own cup of punch. Weird...

Taking a big sip, she closed her eyes and began to feel very good. All the alcohol was finally beginning to hit her. She headed back outside to find Mark standing in a circle with several men and women near one of the fire pits. It looked like they were passing around a joint.

"What kind of weed is that?" Brooke asked, as she slid into the circle next to Mark.

He put his arm around her. "They said it's a Sativa...something. It's supposed to energize you and make you feel like you're on cloud nine."

"And it makes the sex way, way better!" One of the girls from the other side of the circle contributed with a giggle. Everyone laughed and the joint came back around the circle. Mark smiled at her and put it to his lips, taking a deep inhalation. He raised an eyebrow and passed it to Brooke.

She could have passed it on, but in the end she decided to take a long drag of it herself. Someone on the other side of the circle whooped, clearly impressed. She let the smoke flow out of her nose and quickly began coughing.

They stood there for the next several minutes talking and taking hits from the joint. Brooke also continued to drink the punch from her cup. When the joint was spent, one guy pocketed it and the circle broke up, everyone going in separate directions.

Brooke stood looking at the fire, transfixed by the way the flames seemed to be dancing with one another. The weed had quickly gone to her head. The alcohol had started to creep up on her, too. She felt herself swaying in place.

Mark came up behind her and planted soft kisses on her neck. He whispered in her ear. "Want to make a baby now?"

She wanted that more than anything. She looked around and thought about everyone in the backyard watching them. Where could they even have sex back here without getting caught? What if someone saw them, and then watched them have sex...

Brooke could feel her breath quickening and her breasts began to heave slightly. She could feel her heart beating in her chest, going a mile a minute. Logically, she knew this was probably a result of the weed, but that realization just seemed like a trivial detail to her clouded brain. The kisses Mark was planting on her neck were sending an electrical current running through her body. "Wait until we get home, baby," she finally said, just barely reining in her lustful thoughts.

"Alright, alright," He whispered as he gave her ass a little pinch. "Let's go inside and grab another drink. I also owe you a dance."

Brooke smiled. "Lead the way."

She laughed as Mark leaned into her as they walked. He was off balance, too, just like her. The weed and booze had most certainly hit them both pretty hard. They would definitely be having very sloppy baby-making sex later that night.

The pair stumbled back up to the house, joining in the throng of bodies crammed inside. They were pushed back and forth as they made their way to the kitchen. Brooke was sure someone grabbed her ass as they passed, but she was feeling too good to stop and worry about it.

"SHOTS?!" Mark asked as they entered the kitchen.

"SURE!" Brooke yelled back.

Mark poured them two shots each of what looked like tequila. He handed both shots to her and raised his glass in turn. She clinked hers to his and they both downed one shot followed by the other. Brooke made a disgusted face, causing Mark to laugh.

She went back over to the punch bowl to fill up another cup for herself. Mark was fumbling with the keg, trying to figure out how to pour himself a drink in his inebriated state. Someone eventually helped him, and the couple stood there for a few minutes, just enjoying their drinks and listening to the music.

"LET'S GO DANCE!" Brooke said, trying to pull her husband down the corridor.

"HOLD ON!" He yelled back. "I NEED A REFILL!"

Brooke looked at her cup and saw it was only a quarter full. She refilled at the punch bowl as Mark worked the keg, much more successfully this time.

With topped-up drinks in hand, the couple made their way to the center of the beating sound inside the house. As they got closer, the music got louder and louder. The room with the makeshift dance floor was packed with people. There was hardly any space for the dancers to even move around. The lights were also very low, making it hard to recognize anyone around them.

Brooke and Mark somehow squeezed their way into the center of the room. Their bodies were pressing against everyone around them.

Brooke watched as Mark took a long sip from his beer and lowered that stupid mask back onto his face. She rolled her eyes and turned around, her ass finding his crotch as his hand found her hip.

The music was beating fast. The couple moved their bodies rapidly to keep up with the rhythm. Brooke could feel Mark's cock growing harder as it pressed against her. His hand slipped down to her ass and he held it there.

She continued to push back into him in time with the beats of the music. They were surrounded on all sides by bodies. The room was almost stiflingly hot and sweat was glistening off of everyone around them.

Mark suddenly spun her around, her arms flailing and accidentally knocking into the people around them who didn't even seem to notice. He pushed his knee between her legs, letting her grind onto him. His hand snaked around to grab her ass and pull her into him. She felt like she was melting into his body. She lost track of time and forgot all about the people around her. The only thing she could concentrate on was the feeling of Mark's body.

Brooke reached up and pulled his mask aside, exposing his chin. He was breathing as hard as she was. She grabbed his neck and pulled his lips down onto hers. She wasted no time and used her tongue to suck on his. They kissed passionately right there in the middle of the dance floor, bodies pressed tightly against each other's costumes as they desperately searched for satisfaction.

Brooke was getting lost in the feeling of Mark's hands on her, the feeling of his lips on hers, his tongue in her mouth, and the heat radiating from his crotch. She would be riding that cock later and milking every ounce of cum from it.

The thought started to creep into her head that anyone here could be watching them, seeing how hard they were going after one another, and seeing their bodies seemingly meld as their tongues played together. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up. It really felt like someone close by was watching them.

The thought of being watched caused her to grow even hotter. She could also feel the heat from the alcohol she drank, as it seemed to radiate out from her chest and reach the tips of her fingers and toes.

It felt great.

What if we do have sex here? That brief idea flashing into her head caused her to grind herself harder onto Mark, while pushing her tongue into the depths of his mouth. Could they do it without getting caught? Where would they even do it? Upstairs seemed like a good bet. They probably wouldn't even take that long. She did want to make sure they tried once more tonight before she was off her peak ovulation.

What if we drink so much we just crash when we get home? Maybe we should do it here.

Brooke quickly reached her decision. She was going to fuck Mark at this party, and it was going to happen soon.

Mark disengaged from their kiss and spun her around. He grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her back into him. His cock once again pressed firmly against her tight ass. She sighed, feeling him so hard against her that she pushed back farther, trying to feel even more.

To anyone watching it looked like they were dry-humping each other. They danced dirty like this until the song ended and another started.

Mark stood up straight, pulling back from her. She turned around to see what he was doing. He raised his mask and she saw that his face was beat red. He had been dancing that entire time with it on and was sweating profusely. He tried saying something, but she couldn't hear it. "WHAT?"

He pointed at her empty cup and made a drinking motion with his hand. He held up one finger, indicating to her that he would be right back. She figured out that he was going to grab them both a drink and that he would be right back. She nodded and he was quickly absorbed by the crowd as left for the kitchen. She was left there alone, swaying with her eyes closed on the dance floor, waiting for her husband to return.

—---------

Mark was breathing hard as he made his way into the kitchen. The beat of the bass was still reverberating throughout his body. He was sweating hard and was thirsty as hell. Finding the keg again, he started refilling a new cup.

"MARK, THERE YOU ARE! COME HERE, I HAVE TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!." Dave was next to him, hanging onto him, drunk.

"I'M JUST GRABBING A DRINK." He slurred. "HAVE TO GET BACK TO BROOKE."

"BROOKE CAN WAIT. IT'LL BE QUICK. REAL QUICK, I PROMISE. I WANT TO SHOW YOU AND THE GUYS MY NEW VR HEADSET IN THE BASEMENT." Dave shouted.

That did sound pretty cool. Dave had mentioned he got the latest rig and Mark had been wanting to take it for a spin.

"BROOKE WILL BE FINE, IT'LL BE REALLY FAST. COME ON!" Dave tugged Mark's arm towards the door of the basement.

Okay, just a quick look.

They descended the staircase, shutting the door behind them.

—-----

The vampire watched the door to the basement shut and decided to make his move.

He pushed through the bodies, making his way to the kitchen. He quickly took off his red cloak and mask, shoving them into a large garbage bag, revealing a Ghostface costume to anyone watching.

Saul slid the Ghostface mask out from under his shirt and poured a cup of punch.

He put the mask over his face and made his way toward the dance floor. The rhythmic thumping of the music seemed to line up with his quickening heartbeat. The room with the dance floor was packed with wall-to-wall bodies.

He moved through them like a shark gliding toward its prey. After only a minute of looking, he found her.

Mark's wife was there alone in the middle of the dance floor. She was holding her cup to herself and swaying back and forth to the music. Saul slid up behind her, pressing himself into her just as he did at the Christmas party last year.

She slowly looked over her shoulder, appearing reassured at seeing the Ghostface mask. She smiled and pushed herself back into him. Saul handed her the new cup and she took a big swig.

He was in ecstasy. The sexy wife of his most hated colleague was grinding her fabulous ass on his crotch. He was hard and wanted her to know it. He grabbed her hips and pushed himself into her.

Brooke could feel Mark's hard cock pushing against her, seemingly larger than it had felt to her earlier. She shuddered slightly as his gloved hands had begun moving over her body. One had slid down her thighs, coming close to resting on her sex. The other was roaming up and had slid across her corset-covered chest, cupping her left breast gently.

Brooke sighed and threw her head back, pushing her chest out.

While he was gone getting her a refill, she had made a fateful decision. She was going to fuck Mark at the party and she couldn't wait much longer.

Saul stood there groaning as Brooke moved her ass back and forth over his cock. She reached a hand back behind her, searching for it.

Her perfectly manicured fingers found their prize, and she gently moved her hand up and down, stroking Saul's cock through his costume.

Saul's hand dropped below the hemline of her skirt, pressing against her panty-covered pussy. He heard her moan, despite how loud the music was in the room.

Mark's hands were setting her on fire. She could feel how hard his cock was. Brooke was momentarily surprised at how thick her husband felt, but the twitch of his cock distracted her that oddity.

She spun around and fell into his body. She reached up for the back of his head and pulled him down to her, whispering loudly in his ear. "Come with me, let's go make a baby."

Brooke grabbed Mark's hand and led him off the dance floor. She looked around cautiously and then quickly made a beeline for the staircase in the entryway.

Saul ascended the stairs behind her. He hadn't expected his plan to work so well. His eyes were glued to her shapely ass, bouncing with each step she took, as he followed her to the top of the staircase and down one of the many hallways on the second floor. She peeked into a few and finally entered a door at the end.

Saul shut the door behind him, the beating rhythm muted but still present.

Brooke was on him in an instant. Her hands grabbed his crotch, trying to find a way through the costume to release his cock. Saul was taken aback at how forward she was.

He only snapped out of it when it dawned on him that if she did see his cock, she might realize he wasn't Mark. He had to go on the offensive.

He spun her and pinned her against the door. He grabbed both of her arms in one hand and held them over her head. With the other, he quickly worked them into her panties.

She was already soaking wet and he easily slid a single digit into her.

"Ohhhh." Brooke moaned as he slowly started thrusting his finger inside of her. She licked her lips and rolled her hips, trying to take more and more of his finger into her vagina.

Saul started to slowly insert another finger, causing Brooke to take a sharp intake of breath. His fingers began to push deeper inside her until his knuckles were even with her entrance. The older man began making a 'come here' motion with his fingers, as if asking someone to come closer. His fingers bent towards his palm, the fingertips finding Brooke's g-spot.

He made this motion over and over, slowly and sensually rubbing one of Brooke's most sensitive places. He let her arms drop and she clung to him, holding on as he began to stoke the fires of a growing orgasm inside of her.

She could feel her orgasm growing at a steady pace. Mark's fingers were hitting the perfect place, but they just seemed inadequate at that moment. His cock would get her off faster. I need his cock in me now.

"Oh, Mark, stop. Fuck me." Brooke moaned into the side of his mask. Her lips searched for his but found only that ugly Ghostface mask. She grabbed the bottom of it to lift it over his face and taste him.

Saul pulled his fingers out of her and quickly stopped her from pulling up his mask. That caught her off guard and for a moment she looked confused. He worried that this might be the end of it, and she would see through his deception. He had to try and save the situation.

He walked backwards towards the bed. He wagged one finger at her, telling her that touching the mask was not in the cards. Then he gestured for her to come to the bed.

Brooke stared at the sight before her and squinted, trying to make sense of the situation through her drunken haze. She slowly walked towards Mark, only stumbling once, and slurred "You and your kinky ways. I forgot you wanted to be my mystery man tonight."

As she got close, he guided her toward the bed and then pushed her down. She moaned as she was bent over the bed, her hands on the comforter and her ass and stocking-clad legs on full display. "Ohh."

Saul hiked up her dress and looped his fingers into her panties, pulling them down her legs. She instinctively stepped out of them.

Saul took a quick look and saw that Brooke had her head dropped onto the bed. The alcohol had clearly affected her. He took a gamble and removed his mask. With his face free, he began kissing her legs, first over the stockings and then working his way north to her upper thighs. His tongue and lips caressed her perfect backside.

She responded to his touch, pushing her ass back against his lips.

The scent of her arousal was intoxicating. He wanted to taste her.

"Uuuggghhh." Brooke groaned as Saul's tongue began to lick along her slit. His tongue drew circles around her clit eliciting more moans from Brooke.

Saul's tongue drew a line from her clit down to her pussy, as he put it inside her and began tasting every inch of her.

Brooke ground her ass back onto his face, reveling in the sensation of his tongue inside of her.

"Oh. Ugh. Fuck me. Please." Brooke eventually pleaded. "Come on mystery man, give me your cock."

Saul wasn't about to say no to that invitation.

He stood up, pressing one hand onto her lower back to hold her in place. He fought with his stupid costume, pulling up the bottom to reveal his boxers underneath. He quickly pulled them down with one hand and his hard cock sprang free.

Brooke was waiting impatiently, pushing her ass back as if searching for the cock she knew was close by.

Saul grabbed his cell phone and started recording. He let go of her back and lined up his bare cock with Brooke's unprotected pussy. He focused his phone right on their point of connection.

His cock head slowly parted her lips as it pushed inside of her.

"Oooooh." Brooke moaned. She loved the feel of Mark's cock inside of her. For so long they had used condoms, but now she was completely addicted to taking him bare.

As Saul pushed more of his cock inside of her, he tilted his phone up to catch Brooke's reaction to his entry. Her fingers clenched the sheets and the pace of her breathing was growing rapidly. Sweat glistened on her back and shoulders.

He slowly and inexorably slid his entire length into her.

"Aaahh" Brooke cried, Mark felt so hard and huge inside of her for some reason. She moaned into the comforter as he slid out of her and back in again.

Saul leaned over and propped up the camera on a pillow. From its vantage point, it would capture everything.

He placed both hands on her hips and began to increase his pace.

Saul's bare cock slid into her over and over without any resistance. She was soaking wet for him. The muscles in her pussy latched onto his cock, trying to milk it for all of its contents.