Tainted Love

Story Info
A night out goes awry.
909 words
4
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She examined her face in the mirror before returning to the party. Bright green eyes lined with lush lashes peered back at her from behind the bejeweled black mask. It covered the top half of her freckled face and came to a point on either side, almost like horns. Dark brown hair cascaded over her shoulders and down her back, boldly bared by the daring dress. Her blood red lips curved into a smile, satisfied with what she saw.

She pushed the door open and the music hit her, vibrating through her chest. Colored lights illuminated the dark club, flashing with the pulsing beat of the music. Hundreds of people pressed together on the dance floor. The costumed crowd was more than ready to celebrate. They gave themselves over to the beats provided by the DJ, jumping to the music, arms in the air, joyous smiles splitting their masked and painted faces.

Her friends had called it a night hours ago but she was having too much fun to go home. She made her way to the center of the sea of people, some singing along with the familiar song, others simply lost to its beat.

She felt the bass vibrate through her body and she responded instinctively to its pulse. Stepping her legs wide, hips popping to the beat, she ran her hands over her curves.

The claws attached to her long black gloves left red lines on her pale skin as she inched her tight black dress up her thighs. She bit her lip and smiled at the slight sting as her hands moved higher. Unable to resist, she cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples with her thumbs as her hips circled seductively. The stiffened buds stood proudly beneath the thin fabric of her dress.

Golden eyes found green and they moved toward each other. She was drawn to the woman, needed to touch her, to be touched. Finally, their bodies pressed together, hips synchronizing easily. Her bronze skin was wrapped in red, the plunging neckline of the dress drew the eye and she didn't attempt to resist. A leg pressed between her own, and she felt the stanger's heat against her thigh.

The scent of the woman was intoxicating and she felt herself getting lightheaded. Their eyes met again, their grip on each other tightened and she felt lips on her throat.

She felt someone close behind her as the crowd shifted, the warmth of breath on her neck, the tickle of a beard. Large hands gripped her hips, slid lower, calloused fingers finding the warm skin of her thighs. Her body instinctively pressed back against his and she couldn't hide her smirk when she felt him harden against her. She ran her hands up and over her curves again, stretching her arms high over her head.

He spun her around quickly, stealing her breath and grasping her wrists, holding them there above her head for a moment before sliding his rough hands down her arms. She lost herself in the icy blue of his eyes and shivered when his fingers brushed over her breasts. His hands continued their journey lower, grasping her ass and pulling her closer, his arousal pressed firmly against her stomach.

Pressed between strangers, she moved with them, primal instincts drove her movements. She was hypnotized by the pulsing music and the scent of her dance partners. She let her eyes flutter closed and gave herself to the sensations - the soft curves behind her, delicate fingers dancing over the bare skin of her back... solid strength in front, holding her firmly. He gently lifted her mask, tossed it aside. His broad hands held her face as he lowered his lips to hers.

He nipped at her lips and she thought she tasted copper. The lights flashed wildly and then everything went black. A bright blaze of light before darkness. And then...

Strobing lights revealed the changed faces of the crowd. Eyes that had sparkled with fun now burned with hunger. His grip on her tightened, bruising her tender flesh, his teeth red with her blood. The woman's kisses turned to bites, teeth breaking her skin. Her pulse raced as she felt the warmth of her own blood trickle over her shoulder and down her breast.

She looked toward the exit and saw that the doors had been chained shut, frantically searching the room for any way out but finding no hope of escape. She tried to pull away. Her efforts were futile, they had her in their clutches now.

The woman's fingers were no longer delicate, grasping and clawing at her, ripping her dress so that the top fell. His hands pulled the dress down, exposing her. She struggled and saw that others were falling victim to the same fate. Held and scratched and bitten and stripped. She kicked and clawed her way out of their grip and made to push through the crowd.

Her skin was slick with sweat, adrenaline raced through her body. She kicked off her shoes and ran. They were quick behind her, fingers slipping beneath the waistband of her panties, pulling. The thin lace gave way easily and she tumbled naked to the floor. Screams of other unfortunate souls filled her ears as hands moved greedily over her body, tearing her flesh. Teeth sank into her thighs, her breasts, her throat. She took a deep breath, and added her screams to the chorus of the devoured.