Tai's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Pete I appreciate your honesty. Thanks mate."

I should have known he would be trying to get in her pants. The slimy little fuck had always had his eye on Luce. He was supposed to be a mate. But after the gossip broke he was one of the worst offenders he openly mocked and made fun of me. One night in the pub after he built up the courage driven from to many beers he glared derisively at me. "Tai you are nothing but a fucking gay little sissy. If you want to be a fucking woman why don't you bend over and we will all fuck you." The room burst into laughter. Well that's when the fight started. Everyone else backed away and it was just me and Greg. I saw it straight away his face was tight filled with fear, in that moment he realised he had bitten off more than he could chew. There was no more talk, no name calling or pushing and prodding, I flew into him and I busted him up pretty bad. No one tried to stop the fight. I guess they were all hoping I would get my just deserts, but I beat him to a pulp. Maybe I dressed like a woman but I didn't fight like one. Eventually when the rest of the crowd realised what was happening they pulled me off him and the publican pushed me out the door with a threat to never return.

So now he was screwing my wife, and I heard through the grapevine that he was spending nights there. That pissed me off and when I rang Luce to talk about it she blurted out. "What do you expect? I have needs and I wanted a real man, I want someone who will treat me like a real woman rather than try to be one."

Her words were meant to hurt and they did. I worried about the effect him hanging around would have on the kids, they were at an impressionable age. I couldn't talk to her about it. In the end I thought fuck it If she wanted that prick then good fucking luck to her. He was a slime ball and I knew he wouldn't look after her but what could I do.

Our split really became acrimonious after that. I decided to stop paying the whole mortgage. I paid half. I paid my court ordered child support which was a lot less than I had been paying. That led to another huge fight. Luce accused me off abandoning her. I retaliated that if she wanted to fuck other guys I couldn't stop her but I wasn't going to pay for it. If Greg liked her so much he could help out he was basically living there anyway.

Round about that time I met an old friend who suggested I move to Australia. He could get me a job on one of the remote mine sites. The money sounded great and I thought maybe distance would be a good thing.

So that's what happened I moved to Melbourne and got a job working shift work at a mine site up in the middle of nowhere The shift work meant I travelled to site and worked for two weeks and then had two weeks off.

I found a great apartment in the middle of Melbourne and on my days off I spent all my time dressing up and perfecting my female persona and look. The more time I spent playing with it the better I got and it and the more I liked it and what's more it was starting to work.

I still identified as a man when I was at work. I was part of the gang and I slipped into my old macho habits. Dirty jokes and joking about queers and gays. It's all part of the male ethos. To be a strong male you have to put down anything that differs from the prescribed path. There are no grey areas here the rules are black and white.

That changed for me, on one trip I met and got talking to one of the cleaning ladies Eveline. She was an attractive and sexy woman of Tongan decent. She was tall for a woman and very buxom. She was very sexy in a weird way, but there was something about her that just didn't sit right. I did some digging around and found out from some of the guys that she was transgender. In fact it was well known. One of my mates laughed. "Be careful Tai or you will end up with a mouthful that you weren't expecting."

I stayed away for a while but every night I watched her strolling into the wet mess. She walked with a sexy sway of her very full arse. I noticed as well that I wasn't the only one. A lot of the guys who made fun of her behind her back were staring just like me. In fact I saw some of them leave with her. It pissed me off that they would say mean things behind her back but were only too happy to take her back to their room.

One night in the bar I sat with her as we did occasionally and over time we really connected. We kept it casual just the sort of stuff most people talk about. We talked about work, sports and then relationships. We always had a few drinks and as I spent more time with her I realised I liked her. She was nice and I enjoyed her company and the conversation was great.

One night we ended up back in my room I had stashed away a few bottles for just such an occasion. Drinking on site was restricted to just four serves per person per day. A mine site made up mostly of men can be a wild environment so alcohol restrictions were a necessity.

That's the reason I had my own little stash. As we drank and chatted the atmosphere went quiet and it became heavy. I lifted my hand and placed it behind her head and pulled her towards me into a deep sensuous kiss. Shit it had been more than a year since I had sex and I was feeling it. The kiss was sensational. Her Tongan descent meant she had these beautiful big almond eyes and sexy full lips that felt like heaven. Her tongue slid easily into my mouth and our tongues danced and wrestled. It was hot and passionate and my cock was straining against my shorts. I ran my hand up and cupped her breasts caressing and tweaking her nipples. God her tits felt glorious, they were full and everything I wanted. I was filled with envy.

As we made out she stopped me, "Tai I have to tell you something baby".

I chuckled. "Don't worry I already know".

"You don't care." She breathed.

"Baby it excites me thinking about it, can't you tell".

"She giggled yeah I can tell." Her mouth fell back on mine and we kissed with the fiery intensity of a desert sunrise. I ripped off her top exposing her sumptuous overflowing breasts. They were big and bouncy and the nipples stuck out like peanuts. I dived on them sucking them into my mouth, my hands mauling and rubbing her flesh. "Oh fuck Tai baby that feels so good."

Her hands were busy as well rubbing up and down the front of my pants. She giggled girlishly. "Wow you really don't care do you." She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my raging hard on, her hands stroking and caressing it, her hand gripped me tightly like a python squeezing the life out of its prey.

I had reached the crossroads and it was now or never. I lowered my hand down her tummy until my hand was rubbing up her leg. She was wearing jeans as well so my first touch of another man's penis was filtered by the thick denim. She wasn't hard and throbbing as I expected. She was soft and flaccid. I worked harder thinking she didn't like it. I rubbed and squeezed and massaged the way I like mine to be played with. Eventually I managed to coax some life into her. It was a bit daunting. She pushed aside my hands and dived down herself sucking my turgid dick deep into her mouth. I moaned loudly. "Oh fuck." As those beautiful big juicy lips sucked and licked my cock. She bobbed up and down and all I could do was lay back and moan. I wasn't going to last long as I gripped a handful of her hair. "Fuck Evie I am going to cum baby, fuck if you don't stop I am going to cum."

She seemed to take that as an incentive and sucked harder and harder drawing my cock deep into her mouth until my balls convulsed wickedly and I pumped a years' worth of frustration into her sucking mouth. I collapsed back on the bed spent. Evie clambered up my limp body and kissed me. I got the first taste of what semen tastes like. She swirled her tongue around my mouth spitting as much of the sticky goo as she could into my mouth. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. I don't know what I was expecting but it was salty and gluggy.

Evie snuggled up beside me and her lips nestled against my skin nibbling and kissing my nipples. I knew it wasn't fair to just leave her. I was feeling totally sated and could have quite easily drifted off to sleep but that wouldn't be fair. I reached down and unzipped her jeans pulling her flaccid penis out. "Doesn't this excite you Evie?"

She hugged me. "Baby with the amount of hormones I am taking it takes a fair bit to get me hard."

I took that as a bit of a challenge and stroked and rubbed and massaged until I could feel her thicken and grow in my hand. I knew what I had to do. I lowered my head until the tip of her cock was rubbing across my lips. I kissed and licked the tip while I stroked the shaft. It was working she was getting harder but it was hard work. Her moans of pleasure egged me on. I opened my mouth and sucked her in deeply bobbing my head up and down sucking her as hard as I could. Unlike me it took ages and ages before she was ready to cum and when she moaned loudly that she was going to I pulled my mouth off her and stroked her to orgasm.

That was a bit of a light bulb moment for me. I had been questioning what I wanted to do. Where my life was going and I realised I wasn't as gay as I thought I was. I actually felt a little disgusted with myself.

Evie and I became quite close after that we spent a lot of time together. It drew a lot of attention from the other guys. They all mocked me and there was plenty of ribbing about being a cocksucker. Some of it got quite unpleasant. I didn't care Evie was nice and I liked her. We never went back to making love together but we became really close friends. We spent a lot of time in my room just playing cards listening to music or just talking. I opened up to her about my own desires and my dressing.

Evie and I became fast friends as she Lived in Melbourne as well and even on days off back in the city we caught up for lunch and went out a few times. Nothing sexual, she was just a mate.

After one trip away and I was back in Melbourne I started to consider my future. I loved dressing up I loved everything about it. I happily spent hours at the makeup table perfecting my look. I was quite proud of my feminine look. I was sure I could pass in public as a woman I was sure of it I just didn't have the courage to try. Evie tried many times to get me to go out with her dressed but I couldn't do it.

When I looked in the mirror I did see a woman looking back at me. Maybe I wasn't a raging beauty but at least I was a mildly attractive woman. I needed more advice. I watched millions of hours of YouTube clips and interviews about feminising my face.

I was lonely though. There was no hiding from the fact I missed having someone in my life, it was the one thing missing from my life, a partner. After my experience with Evie I knew that what I wanted was a woman. But I wanted a woman who would understand and accept me for who I am. It was Evie who introduced me to online dating and she showed me this site that she used. It had a section for shall we say alternate lifestyles. So I took a photo and she helped me develop a profile. I got several responses straight way and as I started to go through them I was excited. There were a couple of women who looked intriguing and they were OK with the fact I liked to dress.

I chose Alexandra, her photo showed a beautiful woman, a little older than me but very sexy. Our messages at first were just friendly but as she got to feel like she could trust me the intensity grew and the messages became pretty risqué. We were both comfortable with where we were and decided to meet face to face. We arranged to meet at a little bar not far from home. I got dressed up in my best clothes (male). I thought I looked quite dapper. I arrived early and found the reserved table. I sat waiting with baited breath. Eventually she walked in. She was tall and elegant just as I had pictured she would be. She was wearing a very chic little black cocktail dress. With thin spaghetti straps that exposed a lot of flesh. Her figure was slim with small but very pert breasts. Her legs were long and shapely, it looked like she cycled or ran. Her face was very pretty with fine European features. A long nose but it didn't look out of place it was offset by her high defined cheekbones. A classic beauty you might say.

I stood to meet her and she held out her hand which I kissed. She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek without saying anything. Then as she stared across at me she muttered. "Well Tai I must say I am a little disappointed."

Ouch that hurt, I thought I looked OK. "Sorry Alexandra, I am not sure what to say now?"

She paused and then sighed hesitantly. "Oh dear I didn't mean to offend you, it is me who should say sorry. Tai I didn't mean it like that it just came out wrong. What I meant to say is where is the beautiful creature whose picture you posted on your profile."

I sucked in a deep breath. "Oh I see, yes well I am sorry I have disappointed you Alexandra. I have never actually gone out in public. I only dress in private."

"Tai please call me Alex. Alexandra sounds too formal. I hope we are going to become friends. I didn't realise you are so private about your female alter ego. What is her name by the way?"

"I don't actually call myself anything. I never thought about a name."

"Really, we will have to fix that. Tai you are obviously not European where are you from?"

"I am from New Zealand, and I am a Maori."

"So what's a nice Maori women's name?"

I thought about it for a while. When I was a young kid at school I did have a crush on a girl whose name I loved. Her name was Amiria. "I have always liked Amiria, its Maori for Amelia."

She smiled back at me. "I like that, but if it's Ok I will call you Amelia, or better still Amy."

I grinned and quickly tried to change the subject. "OK with me. What would you like to drink?"

She tested out my new name. "I think I will have a white wine please Amy."

I waved at the waiter and ordered our drinks. We sat and chatted for a while. Alex was a very forceful woman. She left no stone unturned in our conversation. She wanted to know everything about me. She was so forceful I found I couldn't hold back. I ended up telling her my life story.

She wasn't shocked by my wife's inability to accept me. "Tai a lot of woman struggle with that. You sound like you were her rock, the foundation of your relationship. I am sorry it didn't work out but I'm different. I can't wait to meet Amy for real."

Our meals arrived and we ate as we talked. Alex wanted to know all about Amy. What I like to wear. Did I have a full wardrobe, did I like lingerie. She was full of questions.

The night ended with us each going our separate ways but we parted with a kiss. It was deep and passionate and left me with no Misconceptions. She wanted me as much as I wanted her.

We dated a couple of more times which was fun. For our third date I invited her over to my place for a meal. She teased me. "Tai let there be no misunderstandings. When I get to your place Saturday night I expect to be greeted by Amy." She raised her eyebrows and scowled. "Understand."

I cringed a little. "Yes I got it Alex."

I spent the whole day trying on clothes. I shaved my whole body. I soaked in the bath. I pulled on a pair of black seamed stockings. They were pull ups with a wide lace band so I didn't need a suspender belt I went with a corset bustier instead and I cinched it in as tight as I possibly could. It was so tight I could barely breathe. I pulled on a tiny little padded bra that made the most of my little man boobs. They did give me some cleavage as meagre as it was.

I decided on a little silver dress. It wasn't too short. The hemline finished about halfway to my knees. It flared out and flowed nicely as I walked. It was one of my all-time favourites.

Even although we weren't going out I decided to wear high heels. I added a pair of three inch silver open toed sandals. I tried for hours to get my makeup right. In the end I was reasonably comfortable. I went with a nice bright red lipstick. Because of my ethnicity one of my best facial features was my lips, they are naturally full. For my eyes I used a not to heavy mascara and added false eyelashes to give more length. Eyeshadow was silver and blue with a little glitter to brighten the whole look. I was happy. After getting my makeup right I needed to make a start on dinner. I raced frantically around getting started. One of my favourite pastimes was cooking. I settled on Crispy Baked Chicken Wings with Sticky Honey Garlic Sauce on a bed of rice. For the entrée I went with a very small Thai Red Curry Shrimp.

The place smelt amazing as I was putting the last touches to it the doorbell rang, it was Alex.

It was with great trepidation that I pulled back the door and exposed myself for the first time.

Alex looked stunned. "Oh my god Amy darling you look amazing."

As I welcomed her in she never once took her eyes off me. She watched as I took the bottle of wine from her hand and guided her inside. She was giggling and shaking her head. "I don't believe it darling why were you so nervous about public appearance? You look divine. You are gorgeous." She pulled me in tight for a kiss and what a kiss it was. Her tongue darted into my open lips and danced delightfully with mine. Our tongues were like naked witches dancing before a raging fire at midnight. Her lips tasted like strawberry musk it was intoxicating and overwhelming. Her Opium perfume cloaked us in an exotic sensuous veil. Her breasts were crushed against me and the heat from her body was like leaning close to a roaring fire. My mind exploded in a cascade of perfume and lips.

As we separated Alex smelled the air. "My god what is cooking it smells sensational."

I guided her over to the balcony. I had set the table out on my little balcony which overlooked the Melbourne skyline. It was a warm summer evening and I thought this would be romantic.

As I seated her I went back and poured us each a glass of champagne. I toasted to new friends and a new start.

We chatted for a few moments before I served the entrée. The look of delight on her face was a picture. "Amy this is delicious darling. You never mentioned you were a chef."

I blushed a little at her compliment.

The main course was met with similar enjoyment. Alex licked her lips as we ate in silence as she enjoyed the meal. "Darling I hope the desert is just as tasty." I flinched. "Sorry I haven't prepared a desert."

She giggled. "I didn't mean the food my love." My eyes got large and I slinked back in my set. "Oh I see."

She laughed loudly. "You look shocked Amy, don't I appeal to you? Is that why it has taken so long for my invite here?" I shook my head vigorously. "Definitely not I think you are beautiful. I can't wait for desert as you put it. I was more worried you wouldn't like me."

She sighed deeply. "Amy you are the real beauty here tonight. And it is I who cannot wait a minute longer." With that she stood up and walked around the table. Leaned down and reignited our kiss from earlier. God her lips felt fantastic, wet succulent sexy and they were crushed against my own with her tongue taking control of my mouth wrestling and dancing as it slithered inexorably around turning my heart into a wild palpitating pump.

I stood with her and she turned me and pushed me back against the railing. It took me by surprise and I momentarily lost my footing. I held onto her for dear life. My arms circled her neck and I held tightly as she kissed my neck and ears. Her wet mouth left agonising searing burns wherever it landed. I was on fire and surfing a wave of ecstasy as her mouth led me on the path to heaven. She was in control and she liked it. She pulled back. "Shall we go inside where it's a little more comfortable?"