Tai's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her lead me inside where we slumped down onto the sofa. As she sat she reclined lifting her feet up onto my lap. I slipped her shoes off and massaged her feet. Starting on the soles I worked my thumbs deeply into her flesh manipulating the toes and sliding my fingers between her toes. I massaged and rubbed as she lay back with her eyes closed. "Amy darling that feels beautiful, god whatever you do don't stop."

She wasn't wearing stockings or pantyhose so I lifted her foot up and kissed her foot. I ran my tongue along the edge of her foot, then back underneath which made her shudder and tremble. I opened my mouth and sucked her toe. I kissed it and licked it much like I had done with Evie's cock. My head bobbed up and down sucking her toes as if it was a juicy little cock. Alex was in heaven as she purred and cooed. "You sexy deviant little bitch, god that feels nice." I kissed every inch of both her feet. I bathed them with my tongue.

I lifted my mouth off her foot and sat back. She grinned with a huge beaming smile spreading across her face. "Bloody hell Amy that was fabulous. You are a delight. Now I need you to get down on your knees my sexy little girl. I want you to repeat your efforts but this time I want you to kiss my pussy."

She definitely liked to be in command. I slipped down onto my knees and kissed my way up her legs. I kissed and licked all the way to her pussy. As my head slipped under her dress I was assaulted by the aroma, her perfume was everywhere and the musk of her anticipation was evident. It was enchanting and intimate. Her legs parted slowly as I wedged my head between her thighs and kissed the silky fabric which was wrapping her cute little pussy. I managed to slip a finger under the material and ran it up and down the length of her engorged swollen lips. I kissed her hairless smooth pussy as she cooed encouragement. "Come on baby don't stop that feels so good. Yes baby lick it. Lick it good and there will be a reward." Her panties were sodden from her juices and my saliva as I licked her through the thin glossy material. I slid my hands under her arse and she lifted her bum off the sofa as I pulled them down.

I sat back on my haunches as she reclined back her eyes hooded and her face wrapped in ecstasy. I lifted the panties to my nose and inhaled deeply. Ahhhh the aroma was pure sex earthy and arousing. She smiled seductively as she watched. This was a different me I had never been like this with Luce. I was always scared that she wouldn't like it but now I felt like I had been released and I was free to experiment. I dived back between her legs and now there was nothing separating her hot open hole from my tongue. I darted it in and out of her pulsating hole. I fucked her with my tongue while my fingers traced gentle lines along the length of her lips. I pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger and she jumped. Her whole body tensed as she purred. "Fuck yes darling, oh momma likes that... Oh yes baby." I slid first one then another finger into her gaping hole and focused my mouth on her clit. It was huge like a little cock. Nothing like I had ever seen before. I sucked it into my mouth vacuuming up all her gooey juice. Her legs were trembling and her finger knotted up in my hair as she forced my face ever harder against her. It stopped being me fucking her she was now using me like a toy to masturbate with. She ground her cunt on my face my tongue rubbing her little button. As her orgasm approached her body almost lifted off the sofa as she screamed. "Yes, fuck yes momma's cumming baby fuck yes fuck ooooohhhh."

Then it was over. Her fingers released my hair and I could feel her body relaxing. I climbed out from between her legs my face wet covered with her gooey delight. She pulled me up by the hair and kissed me, licking her cum from my face. "Darling you better go and redo your makeup. Somehow it has got all smudged." And she gave me an evil leer.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror, it was indeed ruined. I reapplied and fixed what I could. When I got back to the lounge she was laying back in total sated bliss. As I neared she smiled. "Darling you suck a mean pussy you are going to make a fabulous lesbian." She dragged me down beside her and drew me into a searing kiss. Her hand went straight up under my dress and she massaged my aching cock.

She pulled back from the kiss. "Fuck I am so glad you wore stockings they look fantastic on you I love them."

Her mouth reattached to mine as she tried to suction out my tonsils and her hand stroked my cock with renewed vigour. "Fuck Amy darling your cock is big, god it feels enormous." Before I could say anything her head disappeared under my dress and her lips went to work trying to suck my balls out through my cock. Jesus she was unstoppable, her head bobbing up and down ferociously as she sucked me. I had to pull her up of it because I wasn't going to last long at this rate. I tried to warn her I was losing control. "Alex stop please Christ stop I am trying to tell you I am about to cum." She giggled. "So what's wrong with that, it sounds fabulous to me."

Her head went back down and as she sucked me her hand slid under my bum and her finger slid into my arse as she sucked. That was all it took the moment her finger slid inside I exploded in a violent eruption that almost killed her with its savagery.

We sat back together and drank some more of our wine. Alex chuckled. "Wow Amy you are a sexy little girl. I am going to love making you mine." That sounded a little ominous to me and I didn't know what to say. I just took another sip of my drink. We sat for a while before she kissed me. "Goodnight my darling. I have to get home." She stood up smoothed out her dress pulled on her shoes and kissed me one final time before heading for the door. "You don't want to stay the night." I asked hopefully. She shook her head. "Sorry darling but my husband is waiting up for me. He wants to hear all the delicious details."

Fuck I was stunned. She never once mentioned she was married. She gave me a final kiss and scooted out the door. As I closed the door I shrugged, fuck it takes all sorts I suppose.

The next week I was back at the mine site for two weeks. Alex texted and called me almost every day. We arranged to meet next time I got back.

A spanner was thrown in the works by my old friend Pete. I had only just touched down in Melbourne airport and I turned my phone back on and it was full of missed calls from him. It was unlike him to call so often like that so something was up. I called him straight away and he was obviously upset. "Sorry to be the barer of bad news again Tai but Greg has beaten up Lucinda and she is in hospital. He really laid into her mate. I haven't seen her but she is hurt bad. The bastard has really done it this time. Her father is hunting him down and if he catches him I think he may kill him."

I didn't even leave the airport. I booked the earliest flight I could get home. The whole flight I stewed over what to do. I got a bus and arrived back in town without fanfare. The only person who knew I was there was Pete. I gave him a call and he explained that Luce was refusing to press any charges against the slimy fuck. It looked like he might get away with it.

I snuck into the hospital for a visit with Luce. She was sleeping when I got into her room. She looked terrible both her eyes were swollen and black, her lips were also swollen and split. She had a cut on the side of her cheek. She was bandaged up pretty tight as well. I snapped, at that moment if Greg had been there I would have killed him myself. I sat with her for a while before I prised open her fingers and slid my wedding ring into the palm of her hand and I snuck back out without being seen.

I met with Pete and he told me where Greg was hiding out. He was pretty happy because the cops weren't going to be able to do anything. Luce was the only witness. I borrowed Pete's Ducati and cruised over to where Greg was hiding. I waited till the street lights went out at midnight and then walked up and knocked on the door. The moment he saw me he freaked. He tried to slam the door but I flung it wide open, walked inside and punched him square in the face. I used all of the built up anger to drive my aggression. He was on the ground before he could do anything. I kicked him hard in the rib cage. I was still wearing boots from work so it hurt. I felt the ribs give away and he cried in pain as I kicked him again and again. I stepped back watching him writhing in pain. He tried to get up so I picked him up. I held him in one hand as I punched him with the other, I broke his nose. I blackened both eyes and his mouth was a puffy bleeding mess. His hands were flailing around uselessly as I dished up my punishment.

He couldn't hold himself up any longer and slumped in a heap on the ground. I lifted and smashed his head on the ground a few times for good measure, I punched him and ground his face into the rough floorboards. All my anger was flowing through my fists. His face was a pulpy mushy mess..

I kneeled over the top of him and waited till his eyes opened. I leaned down so my mouth was right beside his ear. "If you ever go near my wife again I will fucking kill you arsehole got it."

I could see the fear in him his mouth and face was a bloodied mess so he couldn't talk but I felt him nod. "If you so much as step foot on my property I will come back and you will not walk away Greg I promise. This time you can walk away. Next time they will be burying you. If I have to go to prison for that then so be it. But consider this a warning. Never again or you will die a very slow and painful death." As I was getting ready to leave I gave him a final kick in the balls it was hard and he screamed in pain as my foot sunk into his groin.

After I left I took a ride past Luce's parents place. I guessed that's where the kids would be. I walked up to the sitting room window and looked inside. I couldn't hold back the tears as I watched the kids they were sitting cuddled together watching TV. They looked so much bigger and so much older. Jesus they were teenagers now and I had missed that. Fuck the world can be a cruel place.

I so wanted to go inside and hold them, cuddle them and love them. No I couldn't do it, I walked away.

I stayed at Pete's place for a few days until I was sure that Luce would be OK. The day I was about to leave Luce's dad drove up into Pete's driveway and he got out and walked purposefully up to the door. I heard him ask Pete. "Can I talk to Tai please?" Pete tried to defer him but he was insistent. I walked out to where they were standing and he dragged me into a tight hug. "Thank you Tai. Lucinda says thanks as well." We parted with a handshake and then it was back to my life in Australia.