Tai's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Tai continues his voyage of self discovery.
8.1k words
4.73
8.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

With that ordeal now locked away I returned to Melbourne and once I was ensconced back in my apartment, I started to think a little more deeply about what the hell I was going to do. I got the shock of my life about a week later. Luce called me.

"Tai, I just wanted to say thank you for what you did." As she talked, she broke down and started to cry. "I am sorry for the way I behaved. I want you to see the kids. I want you to be in their lives."

I responded. "Luce, its OK love, I know it wasn't easy. It's my fault as well. I should have been honest with you."

She sniffled. "No Tai. I have been a bitch and I should never have used the kids as a means to get back at you. It was a terrible thing to do."

The chat slipped slowly into a casual conversation. I asked how she was feeling, she asked about what I was doing and before you knew it we were talking like old times.

She rang again the following day but this time she let me talk to the kids. It was too much for me and I broke down, I found myself barely able to hold back the tears as we talked.

When Luce took back the phone, I promised to keep sending money and make sure they weren't left short changed. I didn't want her to have to rely on dickheads like Greg. She cried again. "Tai, I am sorry for saying those things about Greg. I should never have hooked up with him. I was just lonely and angry with you for abandoning us."

The last comment bit hard and made me angry but I bit my tongue. "I am sorry for the way things have turned out as well." I hung up quickly because I didn't think I could hold back my anger.

Abandon... Fuck she threw me out. There was no abandonment. The anger brought back all the memories and the angry words and fury. I have learned to accept my mistakes, but this wasn't entirely my fault. Reliving it all just brought back all the self-doubt and insecurity.

Before I had a chance to do much it was time to go back to work and the mine site was going to be home for another two weeks.

* * * * *

It was a long hard couple of weeks but once it was over and I was back home I relaxed and took a breath. It had been a month since I had even looked at a dress. That all changed when Alex called wanting to get together for a date.

I raced around and did my laundry and general housework I was like a frantic machine. I wanted tomorrow to be free to prepare for our date. As I lay in bed that night I started to contemplate life. I hadn't really thought about Alex and where that relationship, if that's the right word for it was going. I had been shocked when she told me about her husband. I wouldn't have even called her again but if he knew and didn't care? But hey, who was I to point the finger?

I woke early in the morning with a fresh outlook. I showered and shaved my whole body.

I searched through my wardrobe until I found the perfect outfit. I picked a sweet little silk floral patterned dress. It was a slip style dress, with a low cut bodice. It's not that I had anything to show off but I liked the lines of it. The hem line was above the knee but not short. My favourite part, as always, was the stockings. Instead of my usual black seamed stockings, this time I went for a semi-nude look. They were new and this would be the first time I had worn them. I sat on the end of the bed as I slid them up my smooth legs. I shuddered at the electric sensation as they slid smoothly over my skin. It was sexy and erotic as I adjusted them into place. I did a little walk revelling in the feel as I wandered around. The nylon rubbing against nylon on my inner thighs was so sensuous.

I pulled up my little panties. Once they were nestled over my crotch, it was like being encased in a silk purse. As I lifted my arms up and pulled my bra on over my arms, I got a chubby. My erection growing as the silk caressed my balls. This whole thing was getting me so worked up. By the time I was sitting in front of the mirror applying my makeup, I was fully erect and struggling to maintain control. It was after lunch and time was running out as I started to prepare dinner which was going to be a simple spaghetti bolognaise. I decided on a little garlic cob loaf for a starter.

Alex arrived and, as I opened the door, I was blown away because she looked so amazing. OMG she was stunning. She gave me a quick once over before smiling broadly. "Hhhhmmmmm Amy darling you look delightful."

I shook my head. "No Alex it is you who is the star. God you look so fucking gorgeous. You took my breath away." She slid into my arms and we kissed gently.

"You are a charmer aren't you." She whispered in my ear.

As I welcomed her in, I slipped my arm around her waist guiding her out onto the balcony. It worked last time so I figured let's do it again. I escorted her out with my hand cradling her cute little tushy. I got her seated and put on some nice light background music. I decided on Kelly Joe Phelps who is one of my favourite artists.

As we sat at the table and sipped our wine, Alex never once took her eyes off me. By the time we had finished the bottle, I had served up the garlic loaf. Again, there was some light chatter as we played with each other's hands. The feel of her fingers sliding sensuously up and down my arms was so damn electric I almost came in my panties. Dinner was nice and she was all gooey over my cooking again.

"Well." She asked. "Do we have a dessert this time?"

I laughed. "Sorry no dessert."

She giggled. "Good the last one would have been hard to beat." We sat staring into each other's eyes and she asked. "Would you like a dance?"

I grinned. "Hell yeah."

We slipped into a tight embrace as we scooted around the balcony. Her lips locked on mine and the kiss was deep and I lost my balance as the sensations took over my body. My mind was spinning and my heart was beating like an out of control bass drum. Her boobs were pressed against my chest and her lips were eating me alive. She tried to slip out of my embrace but as she turned I pulled her back against me with my cock pressing hard up the crack of her bum. I bit her neck and my hands mauled her boobs roughly.

I pushed her up against the balcony rail so she was looking out over the Melbourne evening skyline. I ripped her panties down and as she leaned over the rail I drove up into her in one deep ferocious thrust. She was hot and wet and her pussy hugged and convulsed wildly around my embedded cock. In one push my balls were crushed up against her arse.

"Jesus Tai." She moaned. "Fuck you are a dirty little girl."

I was so worked up I just rammed into her with every thrust lifting her feet off the ground. I pumped her faster. It was short and brutal. I was filling her full of my spunk before she could even get her breath.

I collapsed against her panting like a dog in heat and as I did she moaned. "Amy baby you owe me."

I uncoiled my arms from around her and my slimy cock slipped out of her dripping spunk down her leg. She turned wrapping her arms around my neck and her kiss was sizzling bursting with passion. "Tai you know you are going to have to clean that mess up now don't you?"

Oh shit, I hadn't thought about that. She pushed me back inside until the back of my legs were against the bed. She kept pushing until I fell backwards. She didn't stop but kept clambering up my body until her pussy was right over my face, her knees holding my shoulders down. She smiled down at me. "Now you are going to pay for your impatience." Her pussy lowered until she was settled completely over my face. She crushed down so hard I could barely breathe as she slid her soppy swollen hole back and forth on my mouth. She was full of my hot goo and it was oozing out in copious globs... There was no escape I opened my mouth wide and licked for all I was worth, as much as it disgusted me it excited me as well. The shock of her attack eased and the initial taste dissipated and as the excitement levels grew I got into it. My tongue was like an angry chameleon as I slurped up her juices which were mixed with mine.

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. In fact, once I got past the thought of what I was doing, I lapped it up. I forced three fingers up into her molten slimy hole and she focused her clit on my tongue and nose. Her body shuddered as she rode me to her own pulsing orgasm.

As we lay together afterwards, she kissed me. "God that was intense you are one hot little slut."

As we were lying together snuggled up tight she whispered in my ear, "Baby, would you be interested if my husband Ben comes with me next time?"

I sniggered. "Umm...do you think he really wants to watch this?"

She giggled. "Ohhh babe. He doesn't just want to watch. Although in saying that he does love to watch... No what he wants is to join in."

I gasped hesitantly. "What..."

She laughed. "Well after the last time I told him all about you and he is becoming a little infatuated. He wants to experience my little Amy as well."

"No thanks Alex. I'm not gay."

"Baby, I don't know what you mean? How could this be gay? You are a gorgeous sexy little bitch. We would be sharing a man that's all."

I shook my head. "The answer's still no. I don't find guys attractive. Think of me as a lesbian."

She hugged me tight. "Well, would you at least meet him?"

"Shit! Do you think that's a good idea? I mean, I know I wouldn't like to meet my wife's lover."

She kissed me. "Don't worry babe. He doesn't want to fight you. He wants to fuck you. I just thought if you meet him you might change your mind, you might like him."

After thinking about it for a while I mumbled. "Yes, okay. I'll meet him but not here. I don't want him turning up here and causing trouble."

She rolled me over on my back and climbed on top of me. "Now you dirty little bitch I need you to fuck me again so I can take Ben home a little creamy delight as well."

We made love twice more before she snuck away. I was exhausted by the time she left.

I caught up with Evie and we went shopping. When I told her about Alex she laughed. "Well you really are turning into a little slut aren't you?"

We wandered around lots of shops and she held on to my arm as we went from shop to shop. She must have tried on a hundred different outfits and I was as jealous as hell. As we walked around she cooed. 'It's lovely to have a sexy man to escort me around. I like this."

We stayed out and I took her for dinner. I really liked Evie, she was good fun. She teased me as if I was one of her girlfriends. As we were getting ready to go home she stopped me in my tracks. "Tai, as much as I loved today... Next time I want to go out with Amy." She knew how I felt about going out in public.

I baulked. "Yeah, maybe Evie but I wouldn't count on it. Don't hold your breath"

At home that night, I got another call from Luce. We talked for ages and she let me talk to the kids who were happy as they had just received some gifts I had sent them. Talia, my daughter, couldn't believe how I had such amazing fashion sense with the outfits I chose for her.

As I was talking to Luce, she informed me that school holidays were coming up. I sensed something in her voice. "Tai, I want you to get a chance to see the kids, it's all they talk about at the moment. I want you to see them as well. Could you come home for the holidays? If it's the money you can stay with us."

I thought about it for a moment. "What about if the three of you come and stay with me?"

The phone went dead quiet for what seemed an age. "Are you sure, Tai? It would cost a lot to fly during the holidays."

I chuckled. "I don't care about the money Luce. I will come home if you prefer but I just thought it would be a great experience for you. The kids will have a ball. There are literally hundreds of parks and lots for kids to do."

She got all excited. "Tai, I would love to! I really would. Have you got room?"

"Luce, there is room. My apartment is two bedrooms. The kids can have one and you can have the other.

She laughed. "I wasn't worried about that."

I had to work a double stint at the site so that I could get the days to align. The extra days would be good financially as well. The day quickly came around. I spent many nervous hours cleaning the place and making sure that everything was perfect. I made sure all of my women's clothes and makeup were stored away. They were still in my wardrobe but they were pushed to the back.

When I emailed Luce the tickets, I also deposited a couple of grand in her account so they would have money for the trip.

On the day, I got to the airport early and made sure I was there in plenty of time. The moment the kids saw me they came running up to me flat out screaming with Talia screaming. "Dad!" Tane who was trying to be the man walked up and we shook hands but that quickly became a hug as I held him tight.

Even Luce walked up and hugged me tight. "God you look good, Tai."

I laughed. "Thanks Luce, you look pretty good yourself."

I led them out to the car. The kids were pretty impressed with the car. As we climbed in Luce ran her hands over the leather seats. "Wow Tai, this is pretty flash."

I smiled. "Yeah Aussie has been good to me that way."

When we got to the apartment the wows were repeated. Luce wandered around the apartment running her hands over the granite benchtops. She shook her head. "Wow babe you certainly have done well over here."

I nodded. "Yeah the money is good."

She hugged me unexpectedly. "Thanks for putting the money in my account Tai. It was a nice thing to do. I was worried about how we would do it."

The kids packed away their stuff and I showed Luce into my room. "This is going to be yours Luce."

She was fidgeting nervously. "Tai, I don't want to chase you out of your room. Where are you going to sleep?"

I shrugged. "Well, if you are okay with me being here, I will sleep on the sofa. If not, I will stay with friends."

She shook her head. "Tai, I don't want you to go anywhere. I can sleep on the sofa."

"No Luce. The bedroom is yours."

As she was unpacking, the kids and I went out onto the balcony and stared out over the city. They were in awe as I pointed out all the landmarks. When Luce came out, she pushed in between the kids and I. As we stood taking in the vista she again whispered. "Wow! I can't believe we are actually here. This is amazing."

"Do you want to go out for dinner or shall I cook?" I asked.

The kids were pretty adamant that it was MacDonald's. In NZ we lived in a small rural mostly farming community and there was nothing like MacDonald's there, so this was going to be there treat. We walked down a couple of blocks and there were myriads of restaurants but all they wanted was MacDonald's.

After eating, we wandered down by the Yarra River. The kids made sure we all held hands as we walked. There was so much for them to look at that there was no awkward silence, just loads of laughter and my god the questions... Holy shit the questions.

Back at the apartment the kids crashed pretty much straight away. I got out a bottle of wine and Luce and I went out onto the balcony."

"So Tai. You really seem to have made a go of it over here. This place is pretty cool."

"Its okay Luce, but I would give it all up to go home."

She got up and went over to the handrail and peered out across the cityscape. "Have you got a boyfriend or anything?"

It was the first hint of any animosity. "Luce, I have told you before I am not gay. So no I don't have a boyfriend."

She stared back unmoved. "Girlfriend then?"

I didn't want to lie. "Yes, I have a girlfriend."

"Are those her clothes in your closet?"

"No they are mine." I whispered apprehensively.

She shook her head. "So she doesn't know?"

I laughed. "Yes, she does know actually, In fact, she brought me some of those outfits."

Her mouth dropped open and she gasped. "You are joking. She lets you dress up."

"Luce, she encourages me. She likes it. We go out together."

"Fucking hell." She muttered. We drank the rest of the bottle and we caught up on her family and work. We talked about what she had been doing.

I couldn't help but ask. "Are you seeing anyone?"

It was her turn to laugh. "No, I haven't not since Greg. I have struggled to trust guys lately."

I could see her starting to struggle with keeping her eyes open, so I led her into the bedroom. I pulled her in and kissed her. "Thanks for coming Luce it means a lot to me."

She kissed me back. "No it's me who has to say thank you. You have been kind and generous. I was such a bitch after we broke up. I am sorry for everything. I had no right to treat you like that."

The next morning, I had plenty sorted for the kids to do. When they got up, I was already up and I had breakfast cooked. Everyone was pretty excited. First up, we went down to the Queen Victoria markets and, as we walked around, Luce and the kids picked out heaps of cool trinkets and clothes. Luce was really in her element and she loved it.

Next up was cycling down by the Yarra River and then back home. We went to the movies after dinner. It turned out to be an amazing day. It was so incredible having the kids back in my life. We all had so many laughs it was a blast.

After breakfast the next day, we were sitting around talking about what we would do when there was a knock on the door. It was Evie who walked in and gave me a big kiss. I introduced her to Luce who was very standoffish. I made her coffee and we chatted for a while. Luce kept out of the way. After we chatted, Evie said her goodbyes and left. The moment she was gone, Luce grabbed me and dragged me aside. "Couldn't you have kept your girlfriend away while the kids are here?"

I was surprised by her anger. "Luce, Evie is a friend. We work together that's all. She is not my girlfriend."

She looked disbelievingly at me. "Don't bullshit me! She is more than a friend. Women know these things."

I laughed. "Yeah well did you pick up on the fact she is a guy?"

She stuttered. "What? Bullshit I don't believe you."

"I have no reason to lie to you Luce. Evie and I are only friends."

She walked away unconvinced and she was a bit surly as we set off. She gradually came around as the day unfolded but there was still a little tension.

We took a tram around St Kilda, did some site seeing, and then spent the rest of the day at Luna Park swimming. I decided that night we would have a barbeque. While I was getting it ready, Luce encouraged me to invite Evie. I was hesitant at first, I was worried at what lay behind her motives. I didn't know but in the end I called and invited her. Fuck it I had nothing to hide as far as that was concerned.

Evie turned up and, like in the morning, she greeted me with a big kiss. Luce didn't hold back this time and jumped in to hug her. As I was entertaining the kids, Luce cornered Evie and straight away I could see her motivation, it was going to be an interrogation. Evie stared pleadingly at me for help but I just shrugged. She wasn't happy but she gave in and as they talked I saw the expressions slowly change and after a few moments they were giggling and then they hugged.

Luce disappeared inside and Evie walked over. "Wow dude that was intense. I hope I haven't dropped you in it."

I laughed. "Nah you're right girl. I want to be honest with her so whatever you said is cool."

She looked nervous. "Sorry Tai."

Luce came back with drinks and glasses. By the time the kids were ready for bed, Luce and Evie were like long lost friends. They were laughing and giggling. Luce kept on at Evie about guys and if she had boyfriends. Evie wasn't holding anything back and told her about her latest beau. They were laughing so much they choked on their drinks. After Evie had left, Luce tackled me before Evie could have even got out of the elevator. "You said you weren't gay and had never been with a guy. How come you lied to me? You have been with Evie?"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers