Tai's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed at her accusation. "Yeah you got me. Yes, Evie and I got together once because, I will be honest, I wondered what it would be like... I did have reservations about what I was doing and where my life was going." I hesitated before blurting out nervously. "I can tell you we fooled around a little and yes we made out but I didn't like it. Afterwards, Evie and I spoke about it and we both agreed that we should just remain friends. We have become good friends and she is awesome. She helps me when I go shopping."

She surprised me by grabbing my arm. "She is really nice. Tai. I like her and you're right she is awesome." We collapsed on the day bed on the balcony and sipped our drinks. "Ta, I'm envious. You have really established a great life here."

"It's not always this much fun. I really miss you and the kids. It's why I spend so much time at work."

She giggled. "So what's your girlfriend like?"

I didn't really want to get into this with her but I had promised myself that there would be no lies. "She is fun, we only get together a couple of times when I am home."

She asked inquisitively. "How come babe, doesn't she live close by?"

I sucked in a deep breath. "No it's because she is married."

She spat out her drink as she choked. She stared open mouthed. "She is cheating on her husband... Don't you feel guilty?"

I guiltily played with my drink. "I am no cheater Luce. Her husband knows all about it. What's more he doesn't care."

"Bullshit." She hissed. "Surely he would care."

"Actually Luce, he likes it. She has to tell him all about it when she goes home."

"God almighty, what a twisted fuck." She muttered. When she saw the look on my face she hugged me reassuringly. "I am sorry babe but that is fucked up. He must be a real nutter." She kissed me. "What's he like?"

I shrugged. "Don't know I have never met him."

She just shook her head in disbelief but as we lay back on the bed she giggled. "Fuck Tai, you are a bloody kinky bugger."

"No, not really. I am the same person I have always been. I just like to wear dresses."

'What and you don't think that's kinky?"

I laughed along with her. "Yeah I suppose you are right it is a bit kinky."

The rest of the week was amazing. We went to all of the interesting spots around Melbourne and surrounding areas. Luce's sister and her husband and family had also moved to Australia and were living nearby in Bendigo so we packed up the car and went for a visit. It turned out to be an uncomfortable visit, well for me at least. Her sister Karen and I had always got on famously but, on this occasion, she was distant and tentative. Her husband Johnno didn't even try to hide his disdain. He had a horrible mocking sneer on his face the whole time I was there. The kids disappeared off with their kids and Luce and Karen disappeared outside onto the deck to drink coffee and talk. It was too uncomfortable for me so I made up an excuse for going to visit a friend while they were there. I told Luce to call me when she was ready to go.

I found a shopping centre and just spent a couple of hours shopping. When Luce called me it was getting late. When I pulled up at their place, I tooted and Luce came out eventually by herself. When she climbed into the car, she looked upset. "Why didn't you come in?"

"What and be insulted by that fuckhead?" I spat out. We sat looking uncomfortably at each other. "Where are the kids?" I asked.

She whispered. "The kids are going to stay for a couple of the days if that's OK?"

I wasn't happy but what could I say.

On the drive home she nagged. "You made me look like an idiot. Why didn't you come in?"

"Because Johnno made it obvious I wasn't welcome. He didn't say one word to me. Karen could barely bring herself to touch me. That's why I didn't go back in."

"What do you expect Tai? People don't understand, nobody does. They all think you are queer."

"Yeah well fuck them. I don't need that shit in my life." The rest of the trip was completed in silence with just the radio to break the sullen mood.

Once we were back home, we separated. She went out to the balcony and I jumped on the computer and sent a few emails to friends. Eventually, Luce came in and stood behind me and hugged me. "I am sorry for the way they behaved. You are right it wasn't fair and most of that is my fault. After our breakup I said some pretty nasty horrible things about you."

I mumbled. "It's okay Luce. I won't lie and say I understand but it's in the past, and that's where I want it to stay."

She trembled as she spoke. "No, it's not okay. I was hurt and I blamed myself for it. I thought if I had just been a better wife, you would have been normal. It's my fault Tai. Don't you understand? If I had been enough for you none of this would have happened it's all my fault."

Her angry barb dug deep into my aching heart but I could see the hurt on her face. I stood up and pulled her into a tight embrace. "There's nothing to be sorry for it isn't your fault. I have always felt this way. It just got to a point where I couldn't hide it anymore and I think I wanted you to find me."

As we hugged I whispered. "I think I had convinced myself that you might accept it. It was wrong but I was living a lie. I love you Luce more than anything in the world. I just didn't know what to do."

Suddenly we were kissing her arms around my head and mine around her waist as we sunk into a breathtaking sensuous kiss. I didn't move scared that if I did the moment would be lost and we would never get it back. I was terrified. I finally had her back in my arms and I wanted it to go on for ever.

Eventually the world shifted slightly on its axis and we pulled back. Luce had tears running down her cheeks. "I love you, Tai. I do love you."

She walked off to clean up and wipe away the tears. I suggested we go out for dinner and she was happy about that. I rang around and got a reservation at one of the best restaurants.

As we started to get ready Luce grinned. "So if you were going out with your girlfriend what would you wear?"

I got a sinking feeling and I stuttered as I do when I'm nervous. "Um I um, well I would wear a dress..."

She nodded as she pulled open my closet. "So which one?"

I searched through my collection and pulled out the little silver sequined dress. She took it from my hand and held it up against herself.

"Well you have good taste."

I replied. "Well actually, Evie picked that one out for me."

She nodded. "I would love to see it on."

I grinned. "It's probably a bit big for you."

She shook her head. "No not on me, on you silly."

I blushed and almost fainted. I felt my legs turn to jelly.

"I don't think that's a good idea Luce. Remember what happened last time. We have only just got back onto stable ground."

"I have grown since then, Tai. If your poxy girlfriend likes it, I want to see what you look like."

"Please don't talk about her like that. Our problems aren't her fault."

She looked contrite. "Sorry. It's just I want to see what she sees. Maybe it really is the real you."

I shook my head. "No we don't have time; if we don't get ready quickly we will be late.

She was annoyed but she accepted my snub and set about getting ready. As she was getting ready she complained that she didn't bring much makeup and asked if she could borrow mine? I showed her where I had hidden it all. She was blown away. "Shit you have more makeup here than I have ever owned in my life."

I nodded. "Yeah well you don't need it do you. You are beautiful without it."

She hugged me. "Thank you Tai, you are wonderful."

We got ready and headed out. The dinner was nice. It was a romantic little Italian place walking distance from home. Throughout dinner, Luce talked continuously about what clothes I liked and what styles were my favourite. She ensured that our glasses were always full and by the end of dinner we were both feeling tipsy. We more staggered than walked home. We were no sooner in the door before she jumped into my arms and kissed me passionately. "Show me, Tai. I want to see what you look like. I don't want you to hide from me anymore."

I had drunk enough to loosen my inhibitions. "Okay, but I can't do it with you watching. You have to go out and let me do it."

"Go out?" She asked. "Well just go out on the balcony or something just give me some privacy."

She shoved me. "God you are fucking soft." But she turned and walked out. "Don't take too long."

I sat down and sucked in a deep breath. I went into the bathroom and shaved, a really close shave, I even shaved my legs although they weren't too bad. When I went back into the bedroom, I rummaged through my dresser and found a pair of black seemed stockings. I shivered as I rolled them up my legs. God I love that feeling. I could feel an erection building as I pulled them on. My legs felt so smooth and looked nice. I pulled out my favourite suspender belt. It was beautiful shiny black silk with a lace trim.

I dug out my black body shaping corset and as I slipped it on I got a real burst of adrenaline. I felt sexy. I laced it up as tight as I could by myself. I donned a little padded bra to go with it and slipped a petticoat on over the top. I pulled out the little silver cocktail dress and slipped it up over my arms. The soft silky fabric slid on smoothly sending little electric shocks tickling as it fell into place. I pulled on a pair of four inch high patent leather black stilettos. The feel of sliding those shiny sexy black shoes on fired up my emotions. The damn question kept flashing before me. Was I doing the right thing? I wasn't sure I could stand it if she laughed at me or sneered at me. I sat down and contemplated her request. Why would she ask if she wasn't at least interested? In the end I said fuck it I was going to do it. I started to apply my makeup. As usual I started with the foundation. God it feels so sexy feeling the creamy liquid as it starts to work its magic. My skin lost its roughness and it became smooth and glossy. I used the lighter shade to highlight my feminine shape. I lightened my cheeks emphasising my cheekbones. I used blue and silver eye shadow to accent my eyes and of course my absolute favourite, lipstick. As I shaped my mouth and applied the lipstick I felt the growing bulge growing like an uncoiling snake. I could see the pouty look evolving before me as the slippery velvet covered my lips.

I walked back and forth trying to build up the courage to walk out in front of her. I just couldn't do it. I peered back in the mirror. Back and forth. Back and forth I getting more and more worked up. It was Luce's voice calling out that broke the spell. I sucked in a huge gulp of air and walked out into the lounge. I saw her expression change the moment she saw me.

Her mouth dropped open and she stood shell shocked glaring at me. "Oh my god Tai I can't believe it." She walked up to me and circled me taking in every square inch and from every angle. She stopped as she appeared back in front of me.

"Wow I can't believe this... Tai... You look incredible. Honestly I would never have guessed. I don't know what to say you are stunning."

I blushed at her compliment. "Thanks Luce."

She lifted her head. "So when you dress like this, what do you call yourself? I mean do you have a feminine name or something?"

I nodded. "Amy."

She frowned. "Amy... Where did that come from?"

"Alex picked it."

"Alex? I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend?"

I laughed. "Alex is my girlfriend."

"Oh I see." She mumbled caustically. There was a silent moment as she got her wits together. As she eyed me lustily her hand slid up my arm and up my neck curling behind my head as she pulled me into a kiss. Not just a kiss but a scintillating toe curling sensuous kiss that sucked my beating heart out of my chest. I could feel her heat through the thin fabric. Her pointy boobs pressing into my flesh. My hands slithered down until they were cupping her full bouncy arse cheeks.

I crushed her against my bulging erection. I pulled my lips reluctantly way from hers and I kissed my way down her exposed neck and shoulders. I didn't stop until I was sucking her nipples into my scarlet red lips.

I heard her gasp as I sucked deeply. "Tai... Baby." Her breathing was ragged and she sighed. "Tai... Oh my god baby fuck. That kiss..."

She crashed her lips back against mine and as we swayed and staggered I steered her into the bedroom. I slid her dress down over her hips and knelt before her as I slipped my fingers under her panties and pulled them down. As I stood back up I pushed her gently back onto the bed. I clambered up between her legs I dropped little red kisses up her legs until I was parting her swollen moist lips. I felt her body shudder wildly as my lips made contact with her pussy. I kissed and licked along her exposed slippery lips. I crushed my lips against her palpating hole. I dipped my tongue inside slowly with building intensity. Her legs fell wide open as I slipped a finger into her gooey sodden depths. "Fuck Tai... What are you doing to me...? Jesus..." I ignored her pleas moving my mouth forward until I closed them around her throbbing clit. I wriggled my tongue furiously sucking and nibbling.

Her body was a shaking fleshy gelatinous mass as she cried and sobbed. I built my intensity gradually until I had her clit sucked entirely into my mouth. Her hips shook as she pushed up against my face the tremble started deep inside her as her orgasm raced headlong over her body. "Fuck Tai... Fuck... Oh my god...Oh fuck I am cumming... Oh fuck..." I slithered up beside her as her breathing returned to normal levels. She was giggling crazily. "I love your new girlfriend, she has taught you well."

I smiled knowingly. "You don't know the half of it."

She pushed me over onto my back and climbed on top of me. She stared down at me and giggled. "Tai baby, your lipstick has rubbed off. A girl should always look her best where's your lipstick?" I pointed to the nightstand. She reached for it and as she sat wriggling her hot pussy on my erection she leaned down and applied a thick bright red coat on my lips. "Now that is better, god you look so fucking sexy your lips are incredible." As she sat there she applied a thick coat to her own lips.

Her hand disappeared between our bodies until she had her hand curled around my cock and she held tightly as she slid her pussy down encasing me entirely in her blisteringly hot liquefied pussy. I was balls deep and in heaven. I closed my eyes tightly and sighed as she rode me. Her gasping pulsating flesh sucked me deeper into her gasping hole. She slid back and forth riding me harder and harder. She panted and gasped it had been a long week and I was not going to be able to hold out for long. My own orgasm arrived like a runaway stampeding heard of angry bison.

We lay together after enjoying the sweaty afterglow. "Tai baby you are gorgeous. I can't believe it's you. I was a fool wasn't I?"

I hugged and kissed her. "Forget it Luce I don't want to talk about it...

The morning sunlight filtering in through the bamboo blinds found us in the throes of passionate love making again.

We showered together afterwards and it was romantic and sensual. We explored each other with a casual intimacy with no expectations or goals. It was just an expression of closeness.

Afterwards as we were helping dry each other Luce muttered. "I can't believe how smooth your body is... You are smoother than me."

As we had a quick bite to eat she wanted to go back out and pick up the kids. As we were driving she asked, "Tai, I need you to come in with me, please."

I sucked in sharply. "No babe. I can do without his condemnation. I don't need that negativity."

She pleaded. "Please! I am begging you even if it's just for the kids."

I couldn't argue with that face. "Yeah okay but if he is like he was the other day I will not guarantee my reaction."

She giggled. "Honey he is a monster he would eat you alive."

I stared at her. "You have a short memory Luce. Just because I like to wear a dress hasn't changed who I am."

Her face dropped and she stared guiltily at the road. "I'm sorry Tai. I didn't mean it to sound judgemental. I just meant he is bigger than you that's all."

When we arrived the kids came running out. We cuddled and wandered inside. Johnno was there looking like lord and master of his castle. I gave him a wide berth and stayed out of his way. I helped the kids collect their stuff and pack it in the car. As I was getting back inside, I heard him making some comment about how it was good the kids spent some time with a real male role model.

I snapped and stormed back to where he was standing, my face mere inches from his. "Yeah you're a real man aren't you Johnno? You forgot pretty quick who loaned you the money when you moved here didn't you!" He looked at me like I had slapped him in the face. "Yeah that's right arsehole it was me wasn't it. I loaned you the fucking money and what's more I never chased you when it wasn't repaid either did I?"

Karen jumped between us. "I am sorry, Tai. I feel really bad about not repaying the money. I promise we will." I stared at her and I could see the guilt.

Maybe that's why she couldn't look me in the eye? "I don't care about the money cuz. Fuck I never cared about the money. I just don't need to be judged by him." He turned and walked away. The kids all hugged and we jumped in the car.

As we were driving back to Melbourne Luce mumbled. "You never told me you loaned them money?"

I shrugged. "It wasn't much. They just needed a hand when they wanted to move over here."

The kids were chattering away about their sleepover. On the way home, we stopped in at the zoo for lunch and a tour.

The next few days sped by. Luce and I made love several times, always ensuring the kids didn't know we were sharing a bed. When they got up in the morning I was always on the sofa.

A day before they were due to leave, the tension had been building between Luce and me. I couldn't stop thinking about the possibilities. Could we get back together? Could we make a go of it? Later that day, Karen turned up and collected the kids to take them shopping. Luce had obviously planned it with her because it left the two of us alone to talk. We got a glass of wine and retreated out onto the balcony. We sat enjoying the warmth for an age before Luce couldn't hold it in. "Tai, I just wanted to say thank you for the last couple of weeks. It's been amazing."

I sighed. "Hey it has been amazing. I wanted to thank you for allowing the kids to come."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." She reached over and picked up my hand. "Tai, we need to talk. I have loved this time together and I want you to know I still love you."

"I love you as well." I mumbled. "I would love for you guys to move here and live with me. I want you back Luce."

I could see a frown crease her brow. "Tai, I love you so much it hurts, but I don't know what to do. The kids love you. Karen said all they talked about was how cool you were. I don't want to destroy that."

I was a bit confused. I guess I knew what she was getting at but I wasn't sure. "What do you mean? How could I destroy that?"

She let go of my hand. "Babe, as much fun as it was I never want them to see you in a dress. I don't want them to lose respect for you. Look what has happened to Johnno. He used to idolise you. He looked up to you."

"So what do we do Luce?"

She slumped back in her seat. "I don't know love. I just don't know? If you could promise to stop dressing then I would move here in a heartbeat."

I grimaced and whispered. "I don't think I can do that Luce... I could promise to try but I don't know if I can. It's not something that I have control of."