Tai's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Has Tai discovered a whole new world, or has he fallen?
12.4k words
4.68
7.6k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,570 Followers

So on my next stint back at work on the mine site Alex called me regularly. She was determined to organise a date for us when I returned.

Talking to her at least gave me some human interaction. The guys on site were friendly and were great work mates. Some who lived in Melbourne had become real mates and we went out occasionally. They were all married which meant it didn't always work out to catch up. A couple of them tried to set me up on dates with friends of their wives. The problem being I didn't want a normal relationship I wanted to have a partner who accepted me for what and who I am. The difficulty for me was if I revealed who I am and they rejected it, then my mates would find out and then everyone on site would find out. It was too much of a risk.

I couldn't reveal that to their wives friends because it doesn't take long for that sort of news to travel.

Because I rejected their offers it fuelled the gossip about Evie and me. You know what they say about mud once it's thrown it sticks. It did piss me off and Evie put them straight whenever she heard it but it was still there underground.

On my return home I quickly got my housework out of the way. Evie and I were now back on the same swing so when I told her about my date she decided to take control. She came around early in the morning and helped me get dressed and do my makeup. Then she dragged me fighting and screaming to a beauty salon which specialises in TG body treatments. She had organised for us to get body waxes, facials hair styles the full works. That was finished off with having our nails done. It was a really fun day we drank too much, we laughed and the women at the salon were amazing and they joked and laughed along with us.

So as the time for the date rolled around Evie got me all dressed up in a brand new dress which I really loved. It was purple, it was a bit short but Evie assured me that with my legs I could carry it off. I wore stockings and a corset. I love my corset. It really gives my body some definition and shape, as well as pushing up my chest and giving at least the appearance of boobs. Evie brought me some breast forms which looked great but I hated them because they were fake. Of course the other reason I don't like to wear them is I love having my nipples played with.

We had agreed to meet at the Peel Hotel the same as last time which suited me. The clientele there suited me. I didn't draw a second glance from anyone. In fact the only looks I did get were lustful ones.

I wasn't really surprised when she turned up with Ben. She had been talking non-stop about him and recently had included his name in most of our lovemaking. So no I wasn't surprised to see his wide beaming face walk in on her arm.

We all kissed and said our hellos. We sat at the bar and ordered drinks. Fuck I was already flying and didn't need it but my nerves dictated I accept. This time Alex didn't let the conversation stall.

As we sat together Alex kissed me and it wasn't a friendly hello sort of kiss it was an intense toe tingling kiss that sent an erotic signal straight to my dick. As we kissed I watched Ben closely looking for a sign that he was pissed off but there was nothing except that cheesy grin.

After the kiss she said loud enough for Ben to hear as well. "I can't wait to get that hot little body into bed. I need your cock in me." I blushed bright red it still seemed wrong and disrespectful.

She leaned back in for another kiss and I didn't fight her off. As she pulled away she leaned over and kissed Ben in much the same way. She turned back and kissed me, then she pulled Ben in close and we were somehow all kissing together. As his lips slipped over mine she pulled away and it was just Ben and I kissing. His hand curled around behind my head and held tighter his tongue slithering wetly around my mouth. I felt giddy and had to hold onto his shoulders to stop falling. He took that as a positive reaction and pulled me closer and his tongue became more forceful. It felt totally weird this was completely different to kissing a woman his stubble was rough and it was scratchy it was like abrasive sandpaper on my skin. The harder he kissed the rougher it felt. I was going to get a rash the way he was going.

My head was spinning as he leaned away with my arms still hanging onto his shoulder. Alex kissed me on the cheek. "That's more like it, Christ that was so fucking hot."

We had another drink before finding a table. We ordered our food and sat talking. This time the conversation flowed and we all seemed to be on the same page and it was like we connected. We talked work and cars even bikes. Ben told me how Alex had been telling him all about our dates and how excited he was. Our food turned up and we ate cloaked in a quiet pregnant atmosphere.

The moment we had finished our food Alex led me out onto the dancefloor. The pace was high and the crowd was jumping to the pounding rhythm. By the time we got back to the table we were both exhausted and sweaty. As the set slid towards the end some slow songs started to play and this time Ben dragged me up to dance. As we danced he held me tight and I could feel his large firm hands squeezing my arse cheeks as he crushed my body against his throbbing erection.

His lips were ravenously kissing and nibbling on my neck and it felt so alien having his rough skin rubbing against mine. It was so different to dancing with a woman. His hands were hard, his body firm and angular. He was taller than me so I had to reach up to slide my arms around his neck but as I did his mouth closed over mine. My heart was racing and I was giddy again. I had to hold on tight as we swayed to the music. The kiss was scintillating and passionate. I could feel him rubbing and grinding his bulging cock against my tummy and hips. Fuck I was getting a hard on as well.

The whole thing was making my head spin. I was rescued by the band as they came to the end of their set.

We staggered hand in hand back to the table where Alex was waiting with a huge grin on her face.

As we sat I fanned my face indicating how hot I felt. Alex didn't help by kissing me some more. As she leaned in for her kiss her hand slid under the table and reached up under my dress until she was caressing and massaging my cock. "Well somebodies having fun aren't they." I blushed even redder as she kissed me. Her hand slid over to Ben who was sitting on the other side of me and she gave his cock a squeeze as well.

She looked up into my eyes sternly. "You have got my husband all excited you little bitch." Her tone of voice took me by surprise. I thought maybe she might be mad. The look on her face didn't show it. She grabbed my hand and placed it under hers in Bens lap. "See feel that you little slut, you have got him all worked up."

As she stared up at me her hand closed and squeezed forcing me to do the same to his throbbing erection. She slid both our hands up and down his length and then kissed me again. She took her hand off mine to slip under my dress. As she massaged my erection I was massaging his. The look on his face showed how much he was enjoying it.

Alex's hand slipped inside my satin panties to stroke me. "Fuck I think we need to get out of here before we get arrested."

I wasn't thinking my hand was still wrapped around another man's cock and I was caressing and massaging him. Ben took my hand off and raised it to his mouth where he kissed it sucking my fingers into his mouth. "I think you are right my love. We should leave because if we don't I am going to cum."

Alex stood picking up her purse. "Come on let's get this little bitch to bed." As she ruffled her fingers through my hair.

We staggered out to find a taxi back to their place.

I was stunned when we got to their place fuck it was like a mansion. It was enormous, palatial almost. We stumbled inside as Alex wrestled with the security system trying to insert the code.

Ben walked in from paying the taxi driver.

He walked to the bar and organised some drinks. Alex put on some music and sauntered back to where I was standing. As I watched her strut her way towards me I thought. 'What the hell am I doing?' I think she must have seen the nervousness and uncertainty on my face so the moment she was in front of me she slithered her way into my arms for a cuddle. My arms automatically circled her neck as we kissed. Her hands worked lower cradling my arse. Her tongue fought its way wetly into my mouth for a return to a sexy passion laden kiss of earlier. As my eyes closed and I settled into enjoying the kiss I felt Ben slide up behind me and his arms slide around my waist. His lips nuzzled my neck. I shivered involuntarily as the feel of his stubbly cheeks rubbed across the exposed skin on the nape of my neck. It was foreign and unfamiliar and all it did was fuel my growing nervousness.

Alex leaned across my shoulder and kissed him. I took that opportunity to enjoy something more familiar as I bit and licked her neck.

I jumped as I felt Bens hand close over my panties and caress my erection which was growing by the second. It was odd and bizarre. His grip was so strong and forceful completely different to a woman's touch. His fingers slipped down and caressed and cradled my balls. His other hand had climbed up until he was pinching and tweaking my nipple. I couldn't help it I moaned loudly. "Ooooohhhh fuck."

Alex giggled. "Like that do you babe?"

I couldn't respond I was struggling to catch my breath and to stop myself from falling.

Alex wriggled out of my grasp and knelt down in front of me and pulled my panties down exposing my twitching dick. As I stepped out of them her fingers circled my erection and squeezed and caressed me as her head vanished under my dress and I felt her hot wet breath on my balls as her lips worked upwards over the head of my cock. "Ooooohhhh my god, oh fuck." I moaned loudly. "Oh fuck." Her mouth worked its way up and down my shaft as she sucked it faster and deeper.

Ben took my hand whish was now hanging by my side and pulled it back behind me and he held it over his cock. His deep smoothing voice crooned. "Jesus that feels so fucking good." he breathed in my ear. "Fuck that is so damn sexy."

I could feel his cock bouncing and throbbing in my hand. "Fuck it's a man's cock. I am playing with another man's cock I was losing my mind. I was losing my control. What the fuck was I doing? "That's it baby stroke it you are driving me wild." He moaned.

It was like I flipped it was like an out of body experience. I squeezed and caressed his bulge through his pants as Alex's mouth slid inexorably up and down my entire length sucking me from root to tip. My knees went weak and I felt them turn to jelly as I trembled uncontrollably. The thing was escalating so fast I couldn't think clearly. It had snowballed out of control.

Alex disentangled herself from me and crawled behind me up to Ben and I felt her hands over mine as she worked his zipper down. Ben spun me around and his mouth closed over mine and the temperature climbed as our tongues wrestled. Alex moved my hand back onto Ben's dick. There it was right in my hand his big hot throbbing cock. It twitched and throbbed in my hands. God this was unreal it felt soft and yet so hard, flexible but steely strong. The knob was wet and slippery covered with pre cum. That got my notice. Shit he was excited. I felt Alex's mouth push past my hand as her mouth sucked him deep inside. His tongue twitched quickly as he was engulfed by her sucking. He pulled back quickly. "Fuck Alex, oh my god babe. Fuck that is so good."

His hand cradled my cock and stroked me. It was my turn to moan. "Hhhhmmmmm oh yes."

Alex stopped sucking and squeaked. "Amy come down and help me babe."

I suppose this was the moment. Past this point there was no going back. She reached up and pulled firmly on my hand. "Come on babe don't make me do all the work. It tastes great I promise." I relaxed and knelt down beside her. There it was staring me right in the face. He was big, quite a bit bigger than me. Alex's hand was curled around it as she stroked him languidly. Her other arm circled my head and she kissed me her tongue dived into do battle with mine. As we kissed I felt Ben's hands ruffling and tightening in my hair.

As our kiss ended she leaned forward and sucked Ben back into her mouth. It was inches from my face as I watched her sucking him faster and faster. Her head bobbing up and down like an out of control jack in the box. Ben moaned loudly and I felt his hand knot tightly in my hair. Alex pulled her mouth off with a popping sound.

She turned to me. "Your turn babe." Her hand pulled his cock towards me and her hand behind my head pushed me urging me on. I reached up and lifted his weighty cock in my hand. I closed my eyes and let my weight fall forward as I gave in to the moment. His wet slippery cock was on my lips. I ran my tongue around it, testing the feel and taste.

I kissed it and bathed the knob with my tongue. Alex was beside me with her mouth sucking his balls into her mouth as she sucked, licked and caressed them.

I opened my mouth and slowly let a little in, I ran my tongue around it then sucked a little more in. Little by little I sucked a little more inside until my mouth was sliding up and down his throbbing shaft. It was throbbing I could feel his pulse beating in my mouth as I sucked him.

I bobbed up and down fucking him with my mouth. "Fuck you sexy bitch." Alex moaned right beside me. "You sexy little slut." I had stopped caring I was sucking him frantically urged on by his hand tangled in my hair and my own desire.

He moaned loudly. "Fuck yes suck it baby suck it. Fuck I am so close."

It scared me the thought he was going to cum but I didn't slow down. Then I felt his cock pulse wildly and his knees seemed to sag and that was it he was squirting jets of his gooey cum into my mouth. I choked a little but tried to suck it all in. Alex's mouth closed on my cheek and what I couldn't swallow she licked up.

The moment he stopped squirting I lifted my mouth of taking the last little drop with me. Alex's lips captured mine her tongue slithering around getting the last of the sticky delight.

I collapsed on the ground spent. I was mentally exhausted. I couldn't catch my breath my heart was beating at a mile a minute. Alex lay beside me. "Are you OK babe?"

I held her tight. "Sorry it was all a bit much. I am feeling a bit overcome." She snuggled closer. "It's Ok babe, just relax, god it was so hot. You looked so sexy. I am so proud of you."

Ben went and got a fresh drink for all of us and sat down as well. We sat quietly sipping our drinks. "Are you OK he asked, I'm sorry if I was a bit rough."

"No it OK Ben this is my first time and it was all a bit of a shock." As I put down my glass he leaned in and kissed me again. That started the ball rolling again. As he kissed me Alex reached across me and sucked my cock back into her hungry mouth. My arse cheeks clamped tightly as Alex sucked me deep right into the back of her throat.

As Ben lifted his mouth from mine Alex's replaced him her mouth tasting of my precum. I marvelled at her ferocity and fire. My eyes were closed tightly as I felt Bens mouth close over my cock. That made me jump again as his bristly cheeks rubbed against my tummy and balls.

He wasted no time his head bobbing up and down sucking me right to the base. Fuck what a contrast, whereas Alex was warm and soft he was all power and force as he sucked me deep into his mouth. His tongue slithered over my skin as he sucked me had and fast. His mouth would do justice to a Dyson he sucked so hard.

As he sucked me Alex lifted her mouth slowly from me and with a huge smile on her face as she threw her leg over my head and she wriggled and squirmed until my mouth had no alternative other than to open and suck her gaping sodden hole. As I licked and sucked for all I was worth she rocked back and forth using my nose and chin to massage her clit. Fuck I was totally suffocating in her hot wet pussy her hole gulped and sucked my tongue as I drove it up into her cavernous sloppy gooey hole. Fuck my mind was a mushy mess. Ben was sucking me furiously. Alex was riding me like a bucking bronco. There was no way I could hold out. With one last thrust I filled Bens sucking mouth with my own goo. That sort of coincided with Alex who was in the throes of her orgasm. Wow what a ride. I was spent. It was wild. I started to giggle and couldn't stop. My laughter got them both going and we crashed in a fit of laughter. Alex stood up and went to the kitchen returning with drinks.

As we finished up Alex said. "Come on lets go to bed." I shook my head. "Sorry I don't want to be a party pooper but I think I have had enough excitement for one night."

They both tried to convince me to stay but I needed time to get my head together and I wasn't sure I was ready for the next bit...... No not at all.

Once I was safely home in bed I breathed. Fucking hell what was I thinking? Jesus fucking Christ that had spiralled out of control so fast. Not what I was planning at all. As I lay there I contemplated the events of the night. It opened up all those old questions I had asked myself, am I gay? Is that what all this was? Am I just hiding from the truth? As I thought about the night I felt my cock twitch and I realised that I was smiling, it was fun. The truth was I had enjoyed it and it was pretty amazing.

In the morning I was roused from my sleep in by Evie. She was dying to find out how the date went. We made coffee and sat out on the balcony. "Well come on sis I want to know, what happened?"

I didn't want to lie, in fact I felt like she might be the only person I could talk to about this who might understand, first I was going to need a watertight promise. "OK Evie before we go any further you have to promise that none of what we talk about will get back to Luce. I know you guys are close and talk about everything but this is off limits."

She laughed, "Yeah whatever scaredy pants."

"No I am serious Evie you have to promise." I think she picked up on how nervous I was.

"Of course I won't tell. I promise it's just between us girls."

I told her about the date and what happened. She looked a little shocked. "Wow you certainly threw yourself into that didn't you."

"I feel terrible now, I feel so conflicted. Jeez does this mean I am gay? What does it mean?"

She giggled. "Babe it just means you have started to open your mind. You have to stop thinking about this as some sort of boundary or limit you shouldn't cross. There doesn't have to be gay or straight or bi. Just let it be what it is. So last night you had a wonderful experience which just happened to include a man. Big deal the question is did you enjoy it?"

I swallowed hard. "Yes I enjoyed it, I just feel a bit disgusted with myself."

She shook her head sadly. "Why? What is there to be disgusted about? You had a wonderful sexy experience with a couple of friends why is that disgusting?"

I tried to explain. "It's just in my head I guess its years of trying to be something and thinking that everything else is wrong. I have years of living within these self-imposed boundaries because I wanted to fit in with the other guys. I always thought being gay meant being weak or feeble, you know the limp wristed camp sort of thing. I never saw myself that way."

She laughed loudly. "Jesus Tai you had one sexual experience with a guy. Fuck that just means maybe you are starting to wake up. Forget all that old shit about what you think you're supposed to be and just enjoy life and the journey. Fuck you are lucky enough to have had an experience most guys are to uptight to enjoy. The important part of this whole thing is you enjoyed it. You didn't burst into flames did you?"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,570 Followers