Tai's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was laughing. "Don't be a dick Evie."

We settled back and she cuddled up with me. "Just live your life stop judging everything. It's just an experience nothing more so stop trying to make more out of it than you are."

She made sense but you don't break down a lifetime of moral perceptions in one brief moment.

As we were sitting there her phone rang and it was Luce. They were chatting away so I got up and left her to it, I went in to get fresh drinks. When I returned Evie was giggling, "I am at Tai's place now, we were just snuggled up on the day bed." There was more giggling before Evie handed me the phone. I sat down beside Evie and said "Hi Luce, how's things?" Evie snuggled up beside me and picked up her drink. "I am fine thanks, sounds like you and Evie are having fun." There was a slight accusatory edge to her voice.

"We are just chilling having a couple of drinks."

I heard her suck in a big breath obviously swallowing whatever it was she was going to say.

"I wanted to talk to you about Tane's birthday."

"What's the problem?" I asked.

I want you to come home for it, and I was going to suggest that maybe Evie might like to come as well."

Evie whose head was up against mine heard and she got all excited. "Count me in hon."

Luce added. "The other thing I wanted to talk about is his present..... He wants a dirt bike."

I laughed. "Sounds good to me I will be happy to pay for it." She got snarky. "Just because I mentioned it doesn't mean I was asking you to pay for it I wanted to see whether you thought it is a good idea. Personally I think he is too young."

"He would be OK Luce I would only get him something to ride around on it wouldn't be powerful or fast."

She wasn't convinced and we ended up arguing to and fro for ages and we didn't find a resolution. I ended up handing the phone back to Evie and they chatted for a while. In the end it was Evie who convinced her. The moment she hung up she got super excited about the trip and started planning it in her head. I knew that it would be a struggle for her financially so made a mental note when I brought my ticket I would buy hers as well.

I called Pete and asked him to hunt around and find Tane something suitable. He was pretty sure he knew where he could find exactly the right bike.

So it was all set. I booked the flights and accommodation. I booked Evie her own room. The moment I received my receipt I forwarded it to Evie and straight away got an angry reply. "Fuck you Tai I don't need your fucking charity. I can pay my own way."

She ranted for a few more minutes before I could even squeeze a word in.

"Evie it's not charity it's my gift to you for being my friend. I didn't expect you to pay to go to my son's birthday. It's done and there will be no argument."

She quietened down as we talked. She brightened up when I asked her what she wanted to do and see while we were there, I ran through some of the things we could do.

I received numerous calls from Alex wanting to get together again however that I wasn't sure about it so stalled. As much as I had enjoyed it I still felt uncomfortable about the whole thing. I still felt like it was wrong. I hid behind work and training as the reason for not being able to.

She did corner me for another date the week before I was due to fly out.

When she asked if I wanted to go out I replied quickly. "Why don't you come around and I will cook dinner for the two of us." There was a very pregnant pause and I could almost hear the cogs turning. "What about making it for three?" She muttered.

I guess I was expecting that. "Well to be honest I would prefer just the two of us this time."

"Darling Ben would love to come as well and he hasn't seen your place yet."

"I like the idea of it being just the two of us Alex. It would be nice to reconnect without distractions."

"OK party pooper but Ben won't be happy." She protested.

I laughed loudly. "Jeeeeez I wouldn't be happy either knowing someone else was fucking my wife. Cut the guy some slack."

I heard her tittering stupidly. "He won't be angry about that bit darling it's more that he will be jealous of missing out, He really likes you."

"I like him as well Alex but this is new to me and I need time. So please don't push too hard. Just give me some space."

"OK darling it will be just the two of us, I am getting all tingly and excited already."

The evening was fun. She turned up wearing pretty much nothing but lingerie beneath her coat. On a cold Melbourne evening the city of four seasons in one day had lived up to its reputation and it was chilly out. She totally stunned me, when I opened the door she slipped out of her coat before walking in. She let the coat slide off her shoulders and dropped it on a pile in the doorway. She stood before me in nothing but stockings, beautiful black sparkly seamed ones. Added to that was a sexy garter belt and bustier that supported her luscious boobs but left the nipple and above exposed.

"Well are you going to invite me in?" She asked caustically.

I quickly picked up her coat and guided her inside. The door closed behind her and she turned into my arms and her lips closed sexily over mine in a searing hot kiss. The intensity of the kiss startled me and my head spun wildly and I felt giddy as I tried to gain some level of control.

She laughed. "So are we eating or going to bed?" She was standing with her hands on her hips looking formidable.

"Up to you." I muttered hesitantly. "I know which one I would prefer."

"Turn the food down." She whispered. "We are going to bed." Her hand slipped into mine and she led me into the bedroom. It was hot and passionate. We made love several times as if two tonnes of TNT had exploded in the apartment. The intensity was white hot.

Afterwards we lay in bed eating our dinner off a shared plate. "Darling can we do this again tomorrow?"

"I was more than happy to oblige. "Hell yeah babe, you know me, any time."

"No I don't know you Tai. I thought our last experience was fantastic. I loved it, I know Ben loved it and you said you enjoyed it. So why couldn't Ben come tonight?"

I was still in my post coital bliss so didn't want to argue. "I told you Alex I am not gay and I have never been attracted to men. Yes I did enjoy our little tryst but I don't know that I want to do it again. As much as I enjoyed it I am also uncomfortable."

"Why babe why? If you enjoyed it what is the problem?"

"During my life I always considered homosexuality dirty, depraved, perverted and wrong. Yes I admit it is stupid and prejudiced, but it is taking me a while to get my head around the fact I am suddenly gay.''

"Oh for fucks sake stop saying that. So what you like sex, so what if it is with a man. Who fucking cares. I have licked my fair share of pussy but you don't see me hating myself."

"You are far more open minded than me Alex. Fuck in the past I have been one of the worst offenders. I always used to laugh and make fun of queers. Jesus the names we used to call them. I hate myself for it now but I was one of them bigoted intolerant pricks. Don't you understand now I am one I am a fucking homo. So I am sorry if that upsets you but I am struggling with it." I rolled onto my back unable to hold her gaze. "I am ashamed and disgusted with myself."

She sighed deeply. "Darling you are being too hard on yourself. Nothing is black and white." She waved her finger forcefully in my face. "Just because the world is full of arseholes doesn't mean you have to be one of them." She rolled over closer to me and trailed her fingers up my tummy. "Baby you obviously enjoyed it right?"

The tears were forming in my eyes so I just nodded.

She was on a roll. "So if you enjoyed it, Ben enjoyed it and I know I enjoyed it how can it be wrong? Have you thought about it since?"

"You are joking right? Of course I have thought about it I can't think of anything else."

"Well what happens when you think about it?"

"I hate myself, I just keep saying over and over you fucking queer cunt. And I hate it, I hate myself for it."

She shook her head. "You are a dope baby a real dim wit. We had such a wonderful experience and you have turned it into something horrible. You have nothing to be ashamed about. You are still a wonderful person that hasn't changed."

We snuggled together for a while before she kissed me and whispered. "I have to go, Ben is waiting for me and he will want to hear all the juicy details." With that kiss she snuck out of bed and dressed quickly and vanished.

That night was a night of deep contemplation. I wasn't lying when I told Alex that I couldn't stop thinking about that night. What I didn't tell her was that it was always when I was in bed and stroking my cock. Yes I couldn't shake it, I thought about it endlessly during the day I could shut it out, but at night in bed I got so aroused that I masturbated sometimes twice just to get to sleep. My mind full of cerebral images of Ben and his big cock. The more I thought about the feel and the taste the harder I became and I stroked myself to orgasm. When I remembered the feel of him squirting his man goo in my mouth, well that's when I came as well. Afterwards I was always filled with revulsion and self-loathing, but sometimes I would go again just to get rid of those images... Sometimes I licked up and swallowed my own ejaculation imagining it was his.

My mind was a fucking mess.

Alex called every day just to chat and see how I was feeling which was nice but I had thrown myself into preparing for the trip home. Evie and I went shopping picking out lots of outfits for my daughter and of course I picked up lots of riding gear for my son. Everything was cheaper in Aus. so even including the extra luggage fee it worked out better. Plus I wanted to spoil and surprise them.

The beauty of shopping with Evie is she has incredible taste. It's what she should be doing not working as a cleaning lady....

The flight was upon us before we knew it and we were buckling into our seats. Evie was excited she had never been out of the country so it was new to her.

It was late when we arrived. I picked up our hire car and we hit out for home. Or what used to be my home.

We pulled into the hotel and we settled into our rooms. They were nothing to write home about but this is a small rural town and didn't get a lot of tourists. The hotel catered mostly for travelling salesmen.

In the morning we got a quick breakfast at the hotel. The food was good at least. Afterwards we headed over to Pete's place to see about the bike and to just catch up. When we got out of the car Pete was a bit nonplussed he wasn't expecting Evie. I could see the look on his face he was drooling. I don't blame him Evie is very attractive. Actually in the year that I had known her she had blossomed even more as a woman. She looked better with every passing day. I did the introductions and Evie went in for a kiss, which blew Pete away. He wasn't really much of a ladies man. He lived by himself because he was shy and introverted and completely uncomfortable around women. He was nervous as hell, his voice was squeaky. After he gathered his senses together he led us out to the shed where he had the bike.

It looked amazing he had been doing a lot of work on it since he had sent me the photos... As we looked over the bike I could see Pete couldn't keep his eyes of Evie. She wasn't helping. She had picked up on his interest and was making the most of it. She played with her hair, twirling her silky locks in her fingers. She smiled coyly at him. She bent over and rubbed her ankles making sure he saw her exposed thighs. She was teasing the poor bastard mercilessly.

Trying to get some control back he asked. "Do you want a beer Tai?"

I nodded. "Yeah mate that would be awesome."

He disappeared inside and I gave Evie a nudge. "Cut it out he is my friend."

She looked a little hurt. "What am I not good enough for your friends?"

I couldn't figure out whether she was teasing or was really offended. "I am sorry Evie, I just meant Pete is a bit hopeless around girls. He would be easily hurt." She grinned and pushed me. "Don't be a dick I was just pushing your buttons. He is nice though.... Do you think he would be interested?"

I swallowed hard. "Evie if I thought you were serious I would say go for it and find out, but I don't want to see him get hurt. When all the shit went down here he was the only one who stood beside me. He is my best mate, well apart from you anyway."

She hugged me. "I will be gentle."

I shook my head. "You are incorrigible."

Pete walked out with beers and he had one for Evie as well. He apologised. "Sorry Evie I don't have anything else."

She leaned over and took her drink. "Beer is fine doll." He smiled widely as we started to talk about the bike and what we still needed to do.

After we had talked it to death we said our goodbyes and headed over to the old place. We had only just pulled up into the driveway when the kids came running out at full speed. Even Evie got a huge hug, my daughter jumped into my arms and wasn't letting go her arms wrapped around my neck.

Evie pulled out the bundle of presents and we all walked inside. Luce was working flat out preparing lunch. She turned around with a beaming smile. "Hey Tai, hey Evie. Give me a minute and I will be out."

We walked into the lounge and Evie handed over the kids gifts. My daughter was ecstatic with hers and she gave both of us big hugs and kisses. Tane was also pretty impressed although I could see he looked a little disappointed. I guess he was expecting bike stuff. He didn't know he was getting the bike so I could see his mind working. He thought his chance of getting a bike was now pretty slim. Still he gave us hugs as well and they ran off to try on their new clothes.

Luce came out from the kitchen. "Tai you are mean. Did you see the look on his face? He is crestfallen."

I laughed. "Well that will change tomorrow don't you worry."

She gave me a hug and then wrapped her arms around Evie in a big hug. She held Evie off. "Wow girl you are looking good."

Evie accepted her compliment with a grin. "You are looking pretty good as well."

When I did give Luce a look over she did indeed look good. She had lost a little weight and she looked lean and trim. She hadn't skimped on getting ready either. Her makeup was perfect and she was wearing a pair of skin tight jeans and a very snug T-shirt.

I pulled out the gift I had brought for her as well. As I handed it over I saw the look of uncertainty as she reached out. "Tai you didn't have to.... You shouldn't have..... I wasn't expecting anything. She tried to push it back but I pulled my hands back and whispered. "No Luce it's for you."

The moment she unwrapped it the look of shock on her face was a picture. "Oh my god Tai. This is too much. I can't accept this bloody hell it must have cost a fortune."

She wasn't wrong it did cost a bomb. "Don't offend me Luce, I brought it for you." She threw her arms around me. "Tai you are a bastard." She kissed me. "Thank you baby it's amazing, will you put it on for me?"

She handed the necklace back and turned away. I strung it around her neck and she ran over to show Evie who whistled. "Wow.... Shit Tai it's beautiful."

Luce kissed me again and went back into the kitchen to get drinks. Evie went in to help her and I could hear them laughing and giggling as they worked.

I had a bit of a look around as they were talking. Luce was keeping the place in good nick. The lawns were mowed and the gardens were tidy.

As I walked back in Luce sidled up to me nervously. "Tai is it OK if a friend comes around?"

I knew straight away what she was getting at. "It's your house you do what you want. Evie and I can make ourselves scarce if we are in the way."

"Don't be like that hon I don't want you to leave. I thought you might like to meet Mark."

"No Luce I don't want to meet him. I will leave and you can have your lunch."

"Tai please I thought it would be good if you met Mark while the kids were here. It would sort of show them you are OK with it. They have been really bitchy and hard on him."

I grabbed her by the shoulders. "I don't care Luce, do you understand. I kept my girlfriend away from you during your visit I didn't rub your face in it. Maybe you could offer me the same curtesy."

She gritted her teeth and turned. "Fine I will call him and tell him not to come around then." I think she was expecting me to say no it will be OK but fuck that.

She grabbed the phone and disappeared up the hallway as Evie and I sat at the table and the kids came back out and sat with us. We were all talking and joking when Luce came back in. She sat down at the table with us but she wasn't trying to hide her annoyance.

Afterwards Tane and I went out and tossed the rugby ball around. Evie sat with Luce and I could see them deep in conversation.

As the afternoon was drawing to a close we said our goodbyes. Luce dragged me aside again and wanted to talk about the party tomorrow. "Tai I want Mark to be able to come to the party tomorrow, so I just wanted to warn you that he was going to be here."

That's fine give us a call when he has left and we will come around."

She was getting angry again. "Tai please don't be a shit. I want us all to be together. Tane is looking forward to you being here for his party."

"You only invited me today so you could show the kids I approve of your boyfriend. You don't even care if I was here all you wanted was my endorsement."

"It's not like that Tai, all I want is for us to be able to get along together."

"Call me when he has left and I will pick the kids up and take them out for dinner." I turned and stormed off back to the car. I gave the kids a kiss and we headed off.

Evie gave me a hard stare as we drove away. "What was that all about?"

"She wants to invite her fucking boyfriend to the party."

"Would that be so bad?"

Her taking Luce's side pissed me off. She was supposed to be my friend. "Don't you see she doesn't care if I am even here she just wants me to endorse him for the kids so she can say see dads OK with it?" I was fuming and I could see Evie wanted to say something but was biting her tongue.

When we got back to the hotel I gave Pete a call and invited him out to dinner with us. He seemed very enthusiastic about it. I had never seen him this excited about anything. The decision I had to make was should I say something? If I did I might offend Evie. In the end I decided he is a big boy he can look after himself.

As we were sitting down to dinner my phone went and of course it was Luce. "Tai what is going to happen tomorrow? Are you bringing Tane's Bike to the party?"

No I will give it to him at Pete's place after I have picked him up."

"Tai you are being petty love. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get along together?"

"All I wanted was the curtesy you asked from me. Leave your boyfriend out of it."

"Don't be a prick Tai this is different Mark and I are serious not like your cheating bitch slut."

"Thanks Luce you just made my mind up for me. You have your party and call me when you are finished and I will pick the kids up. Make sure your slimy fucking boyfriend isn't around when I get there or I will fuck him over."

Evie tried to calm me down. "Hon that was a bit bitchy."

"Yeah well if you heard what she said you would understand."

The mood was subdued but as we had a few drinks Pete and Evie were chatting away like lovers. I started to calm down and I enjoyed there byplay.

Later Pete had gone to the bar and Evie grabbed my arm. "Have you told him about me?" She asked.

I laughed. "No I have said nothing that's going to be your problem."

She glanced at me nervously. "Would you be angry if anything happened?"