Tai's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took everyone out for dinner to celebrate. It had been such a great day.

Tane held on for dear life and cried when we were all about to leave. He begged me. "Dad please don't go. We want you to stay."

I hugged him tight. "Son we have talked about this. As much as mum and I love each other we can't live together."

He was sobbing his heart out. "Please dad, please we will do anything."

I hugged him tight I am sorry son but I can't. I will be home as often as I can you know how much I love you." It was heartbreaking he wouldn't let me go and my shirt was soaking wet from his tears.

It took a while with me holding him. "Son you have to be strong. You have to be a rock, you can do it Tane. You can lead this family. Just be strong for me hold your head up high and never look back."

We stood up hand in hand and I walked them all out to the car. Luce's dad surprised me with a hug. "I am proud of you Tai, those were good words." Luce and I kissed before she drove home.

That night Evie and Pete cornered me. "Mate could I stay with you in Aus. while I try to find a job?"

I sniggered. "Yeah no worries mate, you know you will always be welcome anywhere I am."

Evie brought beers for all of us. "Do you think he could get a job with us?"

I mumbled. "Well we can definitely put in a good word. Guess it will depend on what's happening on site."

Pete said. "I have to give notice at work and I will need to move my stuff and find someone to rent the place."

"Do you want me to stay and help?" I offered.

"Nah mate you need to get back I can find plenty of suckers to give me a hand."

So the job was done.

I was pretty happy to get back to my little apartment and get away from the continuing drama. I missed the kids but I don't miss all the surrounding drama.

I had two days to get things organised before it was time to go back to site.

I took the opportunity to pull on a dress and even put on some makeup. I was mucking around when there was a knock on the door. I panicked and thought I will just pretend I wasn't home. As I sat in the bedroom waiting for whomever it was to lose interest my phone pinged. There was a message. It was Evie. 'Open the damn door chicken.'

I went out and opened up and she laughed. "I knew you would be home. God you are a chicken."

We spent a couple of hours playing dress up. She loved helping me with my makeup. To her it was like having her very own live size toy doll. She changed my dress and put my hair up. The time just vanished. I wanted to order in some food but she wouldn't have it. She dragged me out and we went down to a quiet little restaurant. As we ate we talked about what would happen when Pete arrived. Evie was obviously smitten. He was all she talked about.

"Hon what are you going to do about your dressing?"

I shrugged I guess I will just have to put it away for a while." She shook her head. "Why for gods sake? He wouldn't mind."

I laughed. "Fuck Evie it's hard enough for me to do it in front of you there's no way on gods earth I could dress in front of Pete."

We joked around before heading back home. Two days later we were off to work.