Tai's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course he was offended and stopped coming around which created a little tension.

There was also tension between Talia and Luce. I think she was putting pressure on Talia to separate away from Sam. So Sam and Talia were spending more time with us. That was good for me because since Tane stopped hanging around Ginger had become a little dejected. She blamed herself for Tane and me falling out. So having the fun-loving Sam and Talia combo around certainly eased the pressure.

The wedding went off without a hitch and soon the day was over and they were off. We were taking a trip down to the Marlborough sounds where I had rented a little seaside cottage. At first it was a little tense but once we settled in things calmed down and Tane and I were able to talk. He was still besotted with Ginger but I couldn't blame him for that. Christ who wouldn't love her, she is gorgeous.

I guess he was feeling a little left out as well because he was there by himself while everyone else was in a relationship.

We swam and fished, hiked in the bush and it was an amazing time. I noticed he sometimes cringed or winced when he watched Evie and Pete kissing and fooling around.

One day when we were relaxing out on the jetty fishing rods dangling languidly in the water he burst out with. "How the hell can Pete be with that guy? Surely he must know what everybody says about him being a homo and stuff."

It had come out of the blue and it took me by surprise. I sat thinking for several minutes. "Son I am a little ashamed of you for that comment. Pete is my best friend. I have known him all my life. He stood by me when no one else would. Evie is a wonderful person and she is more woman than some that I know. She makes him happy. You can see how in love they are."

"Yeah but he is a guy. He must have a dick? They are a couple of fucking queers."

His comments hurt but I tried to stay calm. "The worlds not black and white son. There is room for all shades and all people. You need to open your mind."

"I suppose you have to defend him, you wear a dress as well don't you."

It was an accusation and it was tinged with contempt. So there it was I guess I had been waiting for this moment and I had practiced many responses over the years but at that moment I couldn't remember a single one. I mumbled. "Yes I occasionally like to wear a dress."

Disparagingly he muttered. "What would happen if Ginger finds out?"

I laughed which shocked him. "Son Ginger knows, in fact she encourages me."

"You sick bastards." He barked as he threw down his rod and stormed off back to the house.

I sat there for a long time wondering what the hell to do. He hated me. As I sat there Pete came out carrying a chilli bin full of beer. He picked up Tane's rod and cast out. "You OK mate?"

"I don't know Pete, I think I have fucked up. He hates me."

"He will get over it, just give him time."

"I don't know mate if you had seen the look in his eyes. No I don't think there's any coming back from this."

We sat and fished and we told stories by the time the sun was fading and I felt a whole lot better.

As we walked into the house Ginger was cooking up a storm. "Where's the kids?" I asked.

She turned and whispered. "They have gone for a walk with Evie they will be back soon."

It was actually after dark before the three of them walked in. Tane walked in first and he acknowledged me without any recollection of our earlier spat. The dinner mood was subdued and it didn't ease until we were all headed for bed.

Talia gave me a big hug as did Evie and Sam. Talia whispered. "Chin up Dad he will come around."

In bed Ginger managed to take my mind off things with a long slow blowjob which she drew out for a long time. Her lips moved slower than a melting glacier and her hand cupped and caressed my engorged swollen balls. She made sword swallowing look easy. Her mouth was like a bubbling cauldron of molten velvet. It was the ultimate torture as she took me to the edge and then backed off, slowing down my growing need.

She eventually took pity on me, and she probably was getting lock jaw, so she sped up her bobbing head and her other hand stroked my shaft squeezing and massaging the strained flesh into her mouth. It wasn't a long wait before I emptied the contents of those swollen balls deep into her throat.

As I relaxed back on the pillow trying to catch my breath she planted her lips on mine and slowly pushed my sticky goo into my mouth. She loved to snowball me it seemed to give her some perverse pleasure.

As we lay back cuddled together we could hear Pete and Evie making love through the thin walls. They were really going at it and Evie's cries were there for all to hear. Ginger giggled but I squirmed thinking if we could hear them then everybody could.

The next morning as we all emerged slowly for breakfast the table filled with laughter. Talia commented. "Well seems like somebody had a fun night."

"Ginger giggled. "Yeah I was jealous just listening."

Pete took it in his stride with no embarrassment at all. He grinned at me and winked.

Even Tane smiled. It was then that I realised he had done it on purpose. We had shared accommodation on many occasions and I had never heard them making out before. He had put on that show to prove something to Tane. He was challenging him.

The days that followed were fun filled and it was almost sad to be jumping on a plane and heading for Melbourne.

Alex and Rob had done a great job of running the restaurant and it was running like a well-oiled machine.

We all slipped back into our daily routines with one exception Tane. He seemed a little lost during the days so he started hanging around the kitchen and in the end I gave him a job. He slipped into it easily and he had a blast. He took a fair amount of ribbing though as almost the entire staff was gay of one persuasion or another. It certainly broke down his barriers and preconceived notions.

The other change for Tane was Talia picked up that he was feeling like the odd one out and introduced him to a couple of her friends and he struck up a close friendship immediately with Rose who was a precocious cute petite girl. She was outgoing and fun. The perfect foil for Tane who was a lot like me, shy and introverted.

It took the pressure off at home giving Ginger and me had more time to be alone and it gave us an opportunity to let Amy emerge again. Ginger pushed me harder than ever to let Amy become a bigger part of our lives and she kept dropping hints when Tane asked what we had been doing while he was out. Ginger took great pleasure in telling him that she and Amy had been having some girl time.

I could see the confusion on his face but it took days before he built up the courage and asked me who Amy was. I simply mumbled she was a friend of Ginger's.

The next night at dinner he asked her directly. "Ginger who is this Amy you keep talking about and how come I have never met her?"

The table went silent and he looked from face to face as he tried to figure out the sudden tension.

I bit down on my fork as Ginger giggled. "Silly you have met her, in fact you see her every day."

He was totally confused and stared back and forth between her and me. Talia tried to ease the tension and laughed holding my hand she recognised my fear. "Tane Amy is Dad, it's who he is when he dresses up."

He just about choked. "What!"

Ginger hugged him. "Honey it's OK this isn't something to be embarrassed about. If you could meet Amy you would see why we all love her so." She looked over at me. "You need to let Tane meet Amy."

I slammed my cutlery down. "Ginger I have told you many times to stay out of this." I strode out and went and locked myself in my bedroom and broke down and cried. God this was so embarrassing why did I let it get to me so much.

Later Ginger came in and found me curled up in a ball. She snuggled up beside me. "Hey babe it's OK, you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Then why couldn't you just leave it alone?"

"Why? Well it's because Amy is part of our lives and she is part of me. I love her as much as I love you and it hurts me when you leave her locked in the bedroom too scared to let her out into the light of day."

"I can't, you have seen how Tane reacts we are only now starting to rebuild our relationship and I am not fucking that up."

"Babe he will get used to it if he gets the chance to meet her. Don't you understand you are making it worse by keeping him cut off from the other half of you. Fuck you don't see Evie hiding in her room."

"That's because she is beautiful and pretty. I on the other hand look like I walked off the set of the Rocky Horror Picture show."

"Oh fuck off. You look gorgeous. Do you think I would let you go out if you were going to be embarrassed or humiliated? You are a very sexy woman and I want the world to see the real you."

"I can't it's as simple as that."

Tane spent more time at Rose's place for the remainder of his visit. They had become very close, he was besotted and in love, and when I saw them together I sensed she felt the same way. They went everywhere together and held hands wherever they were. It was with only a few days left of his holiday he came to me and asked. "Dad can I come and live with you? I promise to work hard and I won't be a nuisance I promise I will pull my weight."

I was a bit shocked, our bond still wasn't that strong. "Son you will always be welcome here with us but your mother is never going to agree. You have school to finish. You have motocross commitments. No I think you need to go home."

His bravery seeped away. "Please Dad I don't want to go home. Mum won't care she has Mark now. They probably prefer it if I stay so they can be together."

"Don't be silly your mother loves you fiercely and you know it. She would be heartbroken to hear you talking like this."

"Dad I love Rose and I want to be with her."

I hugged him. "Son Rose is a beautiful girl and I can see how much you care for each other but you are young and you have your whole lives to be together. You can still talk to her every day from home."

He ripped himself out of my grasp and screamed. "I knew you wouldn't understand, you never cared about me." Then he stormed of in a huff.

Ginger heard the screaming and commotion and came to see what was wrong. As I explained to her she hugged me tight. "You did the right thing honey. He is infatuated with her but if it really is love, then they will survive and he can come back."

She was right, I had to stand my ground.

So although things were tense and he stopped talking to me he accepted it and disappeared from our lives back to his Mum but it wasn't the end. He and Rose did stay in touch and their relationship blossomed. Even the tyranny of distance couldn't quash their love.

His mother was becoming increasingly difficult to deal with and she and Tane fought like cats and dogs. In the end it was her idea she rang me. "Tai you have to take Tane he is driving Mark and me crazy. He has this stupid notion that he is in love with this girl. His school work has really suffered and he is so rude towards Mark. I think it would be best if he did come to live with you."

I wasn't going to argue it was what I wanted anyway. Tane packed up his stuff and it was freighted over and he left on the earliest flight I could get for him.

Rose turned up at home the day we had to go and pick him up at the airport. She certainly was a pretty little thing cute and demure. The car was packed, Ginger, Talia, Rose and me. The girls struck up conversation as they always did and the drive to the airport was noisy and boisterous but fun. Talia was looking forward to seeing Tane as was Rose I am sure of it.

The moment Tane saw us he came running over and he and Rose fell into a passionate embrace before he even acknowledged us.

The first night was a bit awkward because he asked if Rose could sleep over. I refused and that didn't sit well with him. He blurted out that I didn't care that Sam stayed with Talia.

I explained that I went through the same process with them once I had Sam's parents' consent to them staying together I didn't mind. If Rose could get her parents to sign off on it I would as well.

There was some door slamming and heated words but the upshot was the next day I got a visit from Rose and her Mum. It turns out that they were happy for Rose to sleep over so long as they knew me and it was safe. Once we went through the introductions I gave them a tour and they agreed. Turns out her parents had been trying to get a booking in the restaurant for weeks but couldn't get in. That of course was easily fixed I booked them in for the same night. We could all get together and meet.

It was time for a little father son talk. We laughed and joked our way through it but I did emphasise that they must always use protection and must be respectful. We ended with a hug and he thanked me for looking after him.

Rose became a regular visitor to our place which was overflowing at the seams with Sam and Rose staying things were overcrowded. That led to Ginger and me having our first real fight. She wanted Amy to come out and play and I refused saying it wasn't happening while Tane was staying with us and especially if Rose was with him. I felt our relationship was on fragile ground and I didn't want to destroy it.

She on the other hand thought I wasn't being honest and was hiding away part of myself from him.

So for the next month things were testy. It was too difficult for Amy to come out and play. Ginger, Talia and Rose had formed a tight relationship as well and Rose didn't seem to understand boundaries, she happily just barged into our bedroom unannounced. So Amy stayed locked away and that was effecting me as much as Ginger. Tane picked up on the extra tension and asked. "Dad is the reason you and Ginger aren't getting along because I am here?"

I reassured him. "Absolutely not, the reasons are personal but nothing to do with you. She wants something and I don't its that simple."

Talia was no help she sided with Ginger and even Sam and Evie were on their side. I had nowhere to get any sympathy. Pete well that was a waste of time if it meant getting off side with Evie he wasn't taking my side.

Tane's school trip was the perfect chance to let Amy out. They were going to be gone for a week and Talia made sure she was out of the way by staying with Sam so it was going to be the perfect opportunity. I think the reason Talia stayed with Sam was she knew I felt the same way with her in the house. I hated her seeing me dressed even after all this time it still left me feeling uncomfortable. It didn't matter how hard she tried I couldn't get my head around dressing in front of her.

The first night they were gone I organised for Evie to manage the restaurant and Rob to do the cooking.

On my god it felt so good to be released to be able to enjoy Amy. I pulled on my sexiest outfit and luxuriated in sitting at the dresser and the feel of my makeup going on. The imagery is nice watching Amy appear from the depths of my male persona. I wore my new silk stockings with the delicately embroidered lace trim. The dress I chose was a blue sequined micro mini dress with a body hugging fit. With my corset cinched up tight I felt sexy.

Ginger wasn't going to be out done either and as busy as I was she was busier. She looked sensational, and as she paraded around in front of me I felt like the luckiest person alive. I had to pinch myself just to remind me that it was real. I sat on the end of the bed supposedly pulling on my shoes but in reality, I was just ogling Gingers gorgeous form as she did a little strut. She caught me staring and rolled her eyes. "What are you staring at young lady?"

I grinned. "Well I am just congratulating myself for having the sexiest woman alive standing right in front of me. Baby you are the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

She sidled over seductively and sat on my lap. "I am a thing am I?"

I tried to backtrack but my words were cut off by her lips as they descended loving onto my own. The kiss was sexy, warm, tender and loving. She was gentle as her hands held my face tightly. "You my love are the sexy one and I can't wait to get into those sexy little knickers of yours."

"Don't hold back I whispered breathlessly."

"Oh no little girl you aren't getting off that lightly. I had to sit and watch for an hour while you emerged. I am not wasting this by ripping off the gift wrapping just yet. Go and cook me some lunch. She jumped out of my lap and went and got my lipstick and touched up where we had been kissing.

The day passed agonisingly slowly. I had an erection for most of the day. Every time Ginger got close enough she made sure she gave my cock a little squeezed or a furtive stroke. If I was in the kitchen she was right behind me running her hands up and down my arse, or slowly trailing up my inner leg. She tormented the hell out of me. So when bed time finally arrived I was wound up tight, the expectation was huge.

Oh god the sex was incredible I was in sensory overload with my lipstick covered lips smothered by Ginger's pulsating pussy I was in heaven. I snuck my tongue into her melting pot and licked and sucked like there was no tomorrow. I slid a finger up into her as well as I slid my tongue onto her clit which was swollen and protruding.

She rode me hard grinding herself against my lips, my nose, my chin and of course my fingers which were thrusting up into her gushing pussy. As she was about to come I slid a finger up into her arse, that sent her over the top and she came all over my face drenching me in her tasty goo.

She slithered up my body lying atop me with her pussy sliding along my cock which was crushed against me tummy. "So you want to fuck my arse do you little girl? She whispered. "You want to stick your little cock in me and fuck my arse do you?"

I was caught off guard we hadn't really fooled around much with anal play. "Yeah that sounds nice." I whimpered.

She smirked. "Well if you want mine I am definitely getting yours." With that her pussy engulfed my throbbing cock and I screamed out in pure joy. "Fuck oh god yes." I clasped my hands around her silk covered hips and thrust up into her as she tried to maintain some control, but I was now on fire and wanted my release. She squiggled and squirmed trying to get me to slow down but I was too far gone after the day of teasing I had endured I couldn't hold back I squirted and eruption of gigantic proportions deep into her convulsing foamy pussy.

As we lay together she giggled. "You were an impatient little girl tonight weren't you."

"Fuck what did you expect after the teasing and torment you put me through today."

"Didn't you like it?"

I laughed loudly. "What do you think?"

We laughed together and she nibbled sexily on my ear lobe. "So were you serious? Do you want to fuck my little bum?"

I nodded hesitantly. "I would love it, your cute little arse is so inviting I would love to feel it wrapped around my cock."

She rolled me over onto my back and started to kiss her way all over my tummy and chest. "Well then you better give it a little kiss then." She turned around and threw her leg over me in a sixty nine position and crushed her pussy back over my mouth.

This is something she loves to do, making me eat my own cum is one of her treacherous little pleasures and tonight was no exception. She squeezed her pussy around my tongue and forced all of my goo out into my mouth as I licked and sucked her.

She giggled madly. "Go on you little slut lick it all up, get every last drop." She wasn't just riding me her hands were clasped tightly around my cock like a horn on a saddle. She lowered her mouth and sucked the head into her mouth slowly and teasingly.