Tai's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the opportunity to move my mouth back and lick her puckered little arsehole. I eased my tongue in and then worked a finger in beside it until my finger had vanished entirely up her chute. I watched in delight as her starfish fastened tightly and gripped my finger.

I went back to work on her pussy and I was rewarded with light moans of pleasure.

She continued to ride my face smearing our combined juices all over my face. As she worked my cock into a giant state, well super hard at least she was reaching her own orgasm. It was so strong she lost all sense of what she was doing and let my dick fall from her grasp. Her thighs crushed my ears as her body writhed and squirmed over me. At one point I thought I had died I was suffocating drowned in her gushy hole, but as she came down from her high, her body relaxed and softened and she went back to sucking my pole back to full life.

She climbed off me and got on all fours, "Come on then you dirty little girl, I want it, but be gentle OK."

I was like an eager school boy as I clambered up behind her. I worked all of her juice into her arse as I worked one, then two fingers into her little puckered starfish. She cooed and cried little moans of pleasure as I worked deeper and deeper, faster and harder. "Go on stick it in you sexy bitch, go on fuck me."

That was the invitation no breathing man could ignore I got up close and edged my enflamed cock into her gulping arse. She was hot and tight and it was hard to get it in. "Oh fuck." She moaned. "Fuck baby it hurts."

I stopped only halfway in. "Shall I stop? Is it too much?"

"God no baby, it hurts goooooood, no don't stop, just be gentle please."

Her arse wriggled as I sunk a little deeper, inch by frustrating inch until I was home buried to the hilt in her tight convulsing arse. "Oh fuck you feel so big, god go slow babe."

I slid out slowly as she quivered and trembled. "Oh god, oh my fucking god." She breathed. "Jesus fucking Christ."

I moved back in slowly then out and built up slowly until I could feel her pushing back against me. Soon I was fucking her hard and fast. It was the most intense feeling with her cries accompanying the slap of our flesh. Soon I was emptying what was left in my balls deep in her arse.

We were spent and we crashed tangled together as we slipped into the world of nod.

We were woken late in the morning by Talia and Sam. So it was a quick rush to get showered and changed.

Ginger begged me to stay dressed as Amy but I refused and it made her a little angry.

Talia was already making breakfast when we got down. There were kisses all round. I groaned. "Don't they feed you at your house Sam?"

She tittered. "The food is better here."

Talia interrupted. "Plus we knew you would sleep in so we wanted to surprise you."

Ginger was in a bit of a sullen mood and Talia picked up on it and asked me what was wrong when we were alone. "She is pissed off at me because I refused to let Amy out this morning."

"Dad you know you don't have to hide from Sam and me. We want you to be yourself. I hate the fact you feel like you have to hide from me. It makes me feel like you don't trust me and I am intruding."

I gave her a squeeze. "Never feel like that hon. This is your home as much as it is mine. My insecurities aren't your fault. I hope one day to feel comfortable enough to do as you ask but at the moment I don't have that level of self-confidence."

"Dad you have to be strong, Sam and I both feel the same way. We think it's a shame you stay locked in the closet. I mean you have been so supportive and encouraging for us why are you so hard on yourself?"

I couldn't answer but it just didn't feel right to be dressed up in front of my children. Dressing was a deep sexual thing for me, every time I dressed it aroused and excited me and it didn't feel right to do that in front of the kids.

Life was full on over the next few months.

Tane was in love and lust, his school work was going well. He had settled down into life and our relationship began to solidify. That side of my life was fantastic.

Sam and Talia were going great. Talia was getting ready to go to university and Sam's art work seemed to have grown as well. She actually started to sell art from the restaurant and she got a level of interest from local gallery owners so she was growing her reputation.

The only sticky point was Ginger and me. We had hit an impasse which we couldn't get past. She wanted Amy to be more prominent. She wanted me to come out completely. Her preference was for me to dress permanently. She wanted me out and proud. I didn't feel the same, I didn't want to spoil the relationship Tane and I had fashioned.

The house and restaurant became a battle ground, or war zone. Neither one of us was happy.

At least I wasn't the only one. Alex had finally come to the realisation that Ben wasn't coming back. She had been dating casually but she didn't seem all that happy with the results. Every time we spoke she complained and we became locked together as each other's support team...

Pete had moved his life to another level as well. He had made his money from the fly in fly out lifestyle and had sold his place back home. He invested it all in a motorcycle repair shop.

He was good to. When we were young he was the best. He always managed to find a little extra horsepower when he was tuning our bikes. So he quickly established a reputation for excellent work and he grew his business quickly.

It got to the point where he needed help in the office so unfortunately for me Evie left to help out.

My expectation had always been to slide Ginger into that role and at first she was happy, but she wasn't comfortable and in the end asked me to find someone else. I didn't understand her reticence, I pushed her but like in our personal life she pushed back.

It was Alex in the end that came to the rescue. She took over and of course she was fantastic.

Ginger and I sadly couldn't sort our shit out. She wanted me to be proud of who I was. She wanted me to come out to the whole world and do something positive for people like myself. She saw me as some sort of role model. It blew up into a huge fight that went on for days. She accused me of being scared and chicken livered. Regardless of how hard I tried to explain that it was just the kids but she couldn't or wouldn't understand. She got bitchy and combative the arguing over the crossdressing boiled over into our everyday life and we argued about everything.

I couldn't see anyway forward I tried to find time where we could play but because it was sporadic she was losing patience and faith in me. That in turn drove me into a mild depression and I struggled to see the light. I struggled not just because we were arguing but because as I tried to explain to her I missed Amy as well. The dressing had always been my safety valve my release from everyday pressures and the longer it stayed buried in the closet the more it affected me.

It just snowballed until eventually she lost patience with me and walked out. One day I was off visiting with a supplier and when I got home she was gone. There was no note or anything she was just gone.

Her leaving didn't just affect me it got to the kids as well. Talia was heartbroken because they were so close. Tane I think felt mostly for me. He understood how distraught I was.

I tried to find her, I traced down the other employees and her friends that I knew but there were no signs. For all intents and purposes she had vanished. It hurt like hell that she didn't even have the decency to talk or give me a chance. She made up her mind and that was that. It was a real kick in the guts.

The only thing that saved me was Alex. She was my rock. She stayed over and we talked and talked.

I think she realised how close I was to a full meltdown. She dragged me fighting and screaming away for a short holiday. We ended up at a little retreat spa. While we were there she took me shopping and brought me new outfits and got facials and mud baths, massages and of course makeovers and I spent the entire two weeks dressed. It was a lifesaving experience I really feared for my life.

Of course we made love, we hugged a lot and we slipped into a causal relationship of sorts. We didn't live together and we agreed that what she did when she was away was none of my business. That sounds easy in essence but I can tell you it is hard. I got jealous a couple of times and she got in a huff and threw her arms in the air and stayed away for days on end which is hard when you work together, especially her being such an integral part of the business.

Because I was spending so much time at the restaurant working and eating I started to put on some weight. So it was Pete who suggested we started playing squash again. We had both played when we were teenagers and I was actually the junior club champion for a couple of years.

It was a great idea and not just for losing some weight it also took my mind off not being able to dress as much as I wanted.

One evening when we were playing we bumped into Ben and it was awkward at first. He was quick to remind me that I told him I hated squash and it wasn't my scene. I apologised for not being honest with him. He laughed it off and teased me a bit and after having a few beers in the bar we agreed to play the following night.

I expected him to be a bit of a pushover but he was far from that he was good, too good for me and try as I might I couldn't beat him. He razzed me pretty hard but I figured in a month or so I would beat him once my fitness had returned.

Over the next few weeks we played often and some of his friends who I had made fun off because they were gay turned out to be pretty nice guys.

When Alex found out we were playing together she got a bit upset. She asked how he was and if he was OK. In the end I invited her to come down and watch. The next week when Ben I and I were in the middle of a pretty torrid game she turned up looking like a million dollars. It was perfect because the moment Ben saw her he lost his momentum and I beat him easily. He laughed and kidded me that I had organised it on purpose.

After we showered and changed we all went into the bar for drinks. It turned out to be a good night. Alex and Ben talked for the first time in ages. It was good for me because that night Alex showed her thanks with the most fabulous evening of intense sexual pleasure.

Ben started bringing his work mates along to the restaurant and even organised to hire us for a business presentation. Ben and Alex reconnected and I found out they were sleeping together when she wasn't with me.

I found without the pressure and expectation Ben was a really nice guy and we became friends. He worked with Pete to improve his business. It was a great friendship.

So we are struggling along day by day. I want more from life than a causal relationship but at the moment it works for both of us. I actually hope that Alex and Ben find a way to make it work. It might be the impetus I need to go out and find someone of my own.

The end

Post script:

The first thing I have to say is, sorry for the ending.

This should have been inserted at the beginning and it might help to explain the story.

Some time ago I wrote a story, Candy's Fashion House. On the back of that story I was approached via email by a couple of people if I would tell their stories. One of those people was Tai. He asked if I would tell his story.

So this was my attempt to tell his story. This was not a fictional story, I was given a certain amount of poetic license to try and convert it into a story as such, but it remains factual and honest. I apologise also to the readers as perhaps this wasn't really the right forum for publication. However he was so passionate about it that it forced my hand.

The story that you have read is a factual recounting of his life so far. He wanted me to try and express how he had battled his demons as he came to grips with his desires and how those feelings had both destroyed his life but yet defined him as a human being. Amy allowed him to grow and was a part of him, and although he still keeps her hidden in the closet he is growing day by day. I was given some poetic license but by and large this is a factual telling of Tai's life story and his transition into crossdressing.

As a story it left the ending a little in the air... That however is the reality of writing this sort of story.

Love Cagivagurl