Take a Hike

Story Info
A traveler picks up a nude futa hitchhiker in the desert.
19.8k words
4.74
19.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
358 Followers

Kelly saw the sign approaching on her right.

No Exit, 15 Miles.

If she didn't turn off here to look for a gas station, she would be stuck on the next stretch of Route 412 for at least that long. She glanced down at her gas gauge. The car had a quarter tank left. At highway speeds, that would surely get her to the next exit and probably some form of civilization before she ran out.

Thus, Kelly stayed the course, let the exit pass her on the right, and continued to watch as the beautiful scenery of the prairies of northeast New Mexico pass by her windscreen.

The deep blue sky was streaked with cirrus clouds, probably being swept away by wind to somewhere else to keep this area's rainfall at less than ten inches per year. To one side, striped mountains faded into the hazy distance. Closer to her were the few miniature pines, patches of stubborn grasses and evergreen bushes that dotted the sandy tan earth like freckles. All the plants were a dull olive with streaks of dead yellow leaves. Power lines were always present, though they seemed to connect to nothing. At first, the poles were to her right, until they crossed above the street and continued on her left side for no obvious reason.

Unlike what she was used to in the city... there were no nails at all in any of the poles. Anyone stapling a sign looking for a lost cat out here was quite lost themselves.

The sight of a beautiful tree with iridescently yellow foliage at the edge of a mostly dry riverbed was so distinctive, Kelly almost stopped to take a picture. When she got closer and saw how far off the road she'd have to drive or walk to get close enough for a decent picture... she thought better of it.

It's not that Kelly expected any harm to come to her out here. She just didn't want to step out of her air-conditioned car right now. Who could blame her? She hadn't seen any sign of non-plant life in miles. Not a car coming in the other direction of this two-lane highway, not a Mexican gray wolf who had gotten lost, not even a crow to pick the eyeball out of a lone cow skull. Those must have all been eaten long ago.

Kelly continued driving the mostly straight highway when something caught her attention in the distance. At first, she thought it might be a road sign posted to a tree, because the top appeared to be black and the bottom was sort of a faint tan. As she rapidly approached it, she noticed that it was moving. Closer still, she recognized the familiar gait of a person walking.

She was unprepared for what she would see next, at first dismissing it as a mirage. From a short distance, it appeared to be a woman wearing a backpack walking down the edge of the road. Where this woman had started this long walk, Kelly couldn't fathom. She hadn't noticed a building of any kind for miles. Maybe she had zoned out and missed it.

That wasn't the most surprising thing about this woman's sudden appearance. It wasn't entirely accurate to say that she was wearing a backpack. She also wore a watch, blue-and-white running shoes, white socks with two red stripes pulled up to the thigh... and seemingly nothing else. Her backpack was a dark purple, with a water bottle in the pouch on the side. Her blonde hair was tied back into a thin braid that hung over the backpack, a golden line down the middle that wagged in time with two plushies affixed to the zippers, bouncing merrily as she walked.

Kelly was now close enough to determine that this woman was, in fact, strolling casually through the uninhabited New Mexico desert... naked. She pulled up her car alongside the woman and gently honked her horn.

Until then, it was as if the woman hadn't even noticed she was there. She didn't have earbuds in or anything. How didn't she hear the car approaching? The woman turned towards the passenger window, everything below her waist hidden below by the car door.

Kelly used her power window controls to roll down the passenger window. "What are you doing out here?" She asked, resisting her instincts to ask the question as if this woman was crazy.

"I'm just trying to get somewhere." The woman put her fingers on the edge of the window, almost leaning her large breasts into the car.

Kelly stared at her in disbelief. "Naked?"

"It's hot out here."

Kelly nodded in stunned agreement. "Get in here. I'll give you a ride."

"If you insist, stranger." The woman slipped her backpack off and placed it in the backseat.

"I think I have to. I can't let you die out here." Kelly said as the nude woman sat down in the passenger's seat. Kelly looked away, forcing herself not to stare. "What's your name?"

"Julie." She pressed a button on her smartwatch and took in a breath of wonderful refrigerated air. "Ohhh... this air conditioning feels so good." Julie fanned the air towards herself with her hands, rubbing the sweat from her breasts. "I'm sorry about the sweat."

Kelly continued driving, glancing at her nude passenger. She really was absolutely covered in sweat, her body dotted with thousands of water drops, like she'd just stepped out of a sauna. She was soaked from head to...

When looking down at Julie's legs, there was something that she hadn't noticed before, hidden by the door when they first talked. Julie had a penis. A huge one that hung over her thigh like a lazy seal.

Kelly quickly turned her eyes to the road. "You're... a futa."

Julie looked down to her groin, as if to confirm it herself. "I am, yes."

"I guess I didn't..." Kelly swallowed. "see it until you sat down."

"That's not a problem, is it?"

"No." Kelly shook her head tensely. "But... you don't have any clothing in your backpack?"

"Afraid I don't." She answered simply. "I only pack the essentials."

"What about those two little plushies hanging from the zippers?"

"Those are my navigators." Julie blew out a sigh. "Do you have any... napkins or anything I could wipe myself down with?"

"Check the glove box." Kelly pointed. A stack of fast-food napkins tumbled out from within, because apparently Jersey Mike thought Kelly was unable to eat a BLT without making a mess worthy of half a roll of paper towels.

"This is perfect. Thanks." Julie folded a few and ran them across her chest, along her arms, into her underarms. "I'm sweating all over your car. I'm so embarrassed."

"That's what you're embarrassed about?" Kelly kept glancing over to her passenger. The air conditioning had left Julie's nipples erect like pencil erasers. "I mean... I guess I wouldn't be embarrassed about a... thing that big."

Julie grinned and let out a single chuckle. "You're so nice." She released her seat belt and leaned forward to wipe some sweat from her legs, where the air conditioning was having trouble reaching. Kelly looked at Julie's back. There was a huge area previously covered by her backpack that looked nearly white compared to the rest of her beautifully tanned skin.

"Is that tan line from your backpack?"

Julie couldn't quite contort herself to see her own back. "I guess."

"How long were you out there?"

"Maybe an hour or so, but... I do this all the time." Julie shrugged. "It's hard to reapply sunscreen to my back, so it's actually nice to have it protected by the bag."

"You didn't tan like that in an hour." Kelly disputed that explanation.

"I've done all this before, yes. That means I know the first rule of hitchhiking."

Kelly hadn't even considered what she had done to be picking up a hitchhiker. She hadn't put out her thumb or asked for a ride. Kelly felt this was more a rescue mission of a person in need of help, in the way a naval ship is obligated to respond to an SOS.

"Well, this is my first time picking one up. What is the first rule?"

"Nobody rides for free."

"I-I don't need money." Kelly insisted. "I just couldn't drive past you without knowing that you'd be safe."

"That's one down." Julie noted. "On the road, it's 'gas, grass or ass.'"

Kelly stiffened a bit. "I don't do drugs."

"Me, neither. Which leaves the one option..."

Julie reached back to her bag and pulled something out of her front compartment. She held it in front of her like a necklace.

A string of eight wrapped condoms, connected end-to-end, each one a different color.

"What's your favorite color?" She asked with a smirk as her penis rose to its full stiffness.

Kelly's eye twitched involuntarily. She slowed the car down and parked it on the side of the road.

"I know it's not what they normally mean by 'ass,' so if you're not interested, I've got money for your gas. But if this makes you uncomfortable... if you want me to go, I'll just keep walking-"

She was interrupted by the power locks engaging. Of course, they were already locked because the car had been put into second gear after being at a complete stop, so it really didn't change anything. Kelly turned to Julie and took the string of condoms, picking out one at the end, a pink one.

Kelly set the condom on the tip of Julie's cock like a tiny sombrero and slowly unfurled the latex down the shaft. Her teeth grit involuntarily as she considered the length of this hot limb she was delicately applying a thin layer of rubber to-

The condom suddenly ripped, a huge wedge-shaped split appearing on one side like the void left from the first slice removed from a pizza.

Julie lifted the ruined rubber from the tip and balled it in her hand. "Let's try that again."

Kelly selected a green condom and tried again, this time rolling it as slowly as she could. As it reached the bottom half of her shaft, it took some force just to get the condom to roll any further. Julie tried rolling the end with both hands, but the condom failed again, ripping from tip to end and flying off Julie's cock. It was like they were trying to pull this flimsy rubber over a cactus.

Julie sighed and went back for the condoms, but Kelly batted them into the backseat. "Who needs 'em?" Kelly whispered before pressing her lips into Julie's. Their tongues quickly extended into each other's mouths, licking greedily at their lips and cheeks.

'I'm sorry if I don't smell good." Kelly said breathlessly.

"You smell like sunscreen. I love it."

Kelly tore off her shirt and worked her way out of her skirt and panties, tossing them into the backseat. She slipped her way in front of Julie.

"How do I put the seat back?" Julie's right hand pawed for a hidden lever between the seat and the door. Pulling it made the back of the seat recline until it stopped against her backpack. It wasn't what she meant to do.

"Perfect." Kelly pointed Julie's cock towards herself and slid it inside, coming to rest in cowgirl position... with her head slightly to one side due to the low ceiling.

Pushing herself up by the armrests, Kelly bounced on Julie's cock as much as the limited space would allow. Julie spread her legs apart and put one foot up on the dashboard. Julie's hands rested on Kelly's buttocks, but she resisted the urge to push her up and down. Kelly could manage that delicate act without hurting herself more easily.

Kelly had never done anything remotely like this before. She used to protest when boyfriends kissed her in public. Now, here she was, banging the brains out of a woman she'd met less than ten minutes ago. A woman who evidently had no regard for normal societal views on public nudity. This woman who liked to strut around nude and sling her ten inch penis around. If there was no place where she could do this, she would find one, even if nobody else was around. What a strong woman this was, and not just because of the rock hard cock.

Kelly nearly ripped the armrests off the chair as she clenched and felt an orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. A few moments later, Julie howled and unleashed herself into Kelly's little slit, the hot come splattering onto their legs, the chair and into the rubber mat at the base of the passenger compartment.

Stars still dancing in her eyes, Kelly fell atop Julie and planted more wet kisses on her lips.

"That was amazing." Kelly cooed.

"Thank you for indulging me." Julie responded.

"You do me that good, I'll drive you all the way to Nova Scotia."

"I've only got a few miles left on my journey."

"What a shame. Thought maybe we'd have time for one more romp."

Picking her head up from Julie's shoulder, Kelly looked her in the eye.

Kelly was now just as naked as Julie when she found her, wearing nothing but her shoes and socks. Kelly was spread out on the hood of her car, legs splayed apart, Julie thrusting inside and causing the whole car to rock. The sun was roasting them, the wind giving them no assistance. Sweat trickled off their bodies like condensation, the car hood felt like a skillet toasting up her buns... and Kelly couldn't be happier. What a great thing this was, to experience the most natural pleasures out in nature... even if it was on the hood of her Buick LaCrosse.

As Kelly trembled and cried out again, Julie pulled out and sprayed her seed all over Kelly, the hood and the windshield. Kelly stared deliriously at the sky, her body spread out in an undignified position like roadkill.

Julie got something from her backpack in the backseat. Once Kelly brought herself to her feet, Julie removed the lid from her bottle and dumped it on Kelly's body.

"COLD!" She shouted, not moving out of the way in time.

"It's a vacuum flask. It stays very cold." Julie explained. "Anyway, I had to clean you up."

"Was that the last of your water?"

"I'll get more when I get to where I'm going. Just didn't want to leave a mess."

--

A few miles down the road, Julie pointed out her destination. It was an old farmhouse, in slightly too good of shape to be called 'abandoned.' There was a dip in part of the roof, and many shingles had been blown away. The white paint was chipping everywhere, revealing the dark wood beneath. A few curtains moved behind the windows, likely because the glass in them was long gone. Anomalously, it had reasonably healthy trees on either side of it, slightly obscuring it from the street.

"Here?" Kelly didn't believe it at first.

"I'm meeting some friends here."

Kelly pulled over. She gave Julie what she hoped wouldn't be their last kiss. They had exchanged email addresses and promised to correspond when they could. Julie picked up her bag from the backseat and waved good-bye, Kelly watching as Julie got further and further away. The shapes she could not understand before seeing them up close now caused a twinge of sadness as she watched that ass slink away behind the farmhouse.

Kelly drove off... but not without an adjustment of her own. To experience a fraction of the invigorating thrill that Julie felt as she traveled... Kelly was now driving wearing nothing below the waist.

Except her shoes, of course. Even Julie didn't take it that far.

--

Behind the farmhouse was the gentle bustle of activity. The farmhouse and other foliage effectively hid a modest in-ground swimming pool from the view of the street. Two women were swimming about in it, ducking their heads under the volleyball net. Another woman was resting on a reclining deck chair, letting the sun tan her shimmering body. Another woman was gently skimming the pool with a net, avoiding the swimmers. In contrast to Julie's watch and sneakers, this woman was under dressed with naught but a pair of sunglasses and a visor. Her cock hung straight down between her legs. In the distance, another woman, nude but for sneakers, was removing clothespins from a set of bed sheets hanging from a slightly lopsided clothesline.

"Hey, Julie!" One of the women called from the pool. Water scattered off her nude body as she climbed the steps out. She had dark wet hair plastered flatly to her head. Her cock was unaffected by the cool water. "How far did you get this time?"

Julie checked her smartwatch. Among its heart monitor tool, weather app and other useful features, it had a built-in pedometer. Her old pedometer simply worked by motion rather than global positioning, so a lovely distraction like banging Kelly on the hood of her car would have counted as many hundreds of steps. Perhaps true in the sense of fitness and calories expended... but certainly not in actual distance traveled.

"I only got 1.6 miles before someone stopped for me." Julie said. "Not my best run."

"Did you at least get laid?" She asked.

"Mary, it's me." She opened her arms. "Of course I did."

Julie went over to the sunbather and delicately moved her cock from one hip to the other. The sunbather opened her eyes at this intrusion like a sleepy alligator sensing motion in the nearby water.

"Don't get a tan line, Crystal." Julie pointed.

Crystal said nothing, but smiled softly before closing her eyes and continuing the hard work of tanning.

Julie entered the back doorway to find two more of her flatmates engaged in sexual congress on the stairwell leading upstairs. Sex was not allowed in the pool or the lavatory, but anywhere else was considered fine... even if it meant nobody could get past this pair of horny futa obstructing the stairs.

"Where's Red?" She asked.

The futa currently receiving was pushed into the stairs in a way that didn't look comfortable. Her head resting on her lover's shoulder, mouth in a permanent gasp, rocking with every thrust, her response was to simply point downward her as she moaned.

Julie walked through the kitchen, then the living room, stepping around the many mattresses scattered around on the floor, and tentatively into the basement.

Illuminated by a single rechargeable lantern, this basement was darker than most modern basements. Whenever this building was constructed, people must have been a lot shorter, as Julie always felt she was one slightly jumpy step away from bashing her head on a low joist.

In the dim light, Julie found who she was looking for. Rosie, though everyone here called her Red because of her bright red hair, was a very fair woman who had somehow avoided the tans that the unforgiving desert sun had given the rest of them, whether they purposely tanned or not. She, too, was nude except for her boots and some cowhide gloves, neither of which covered her large swinging cock.

"What are you doing down here?" Julie asked.

Rosie looked up from the back of the dryer, which had been shunted away from the wall. "I've replaced the power cord for the dryer. Hopefully it'll work now."

"Using the clothesline worked fine for a little bit." Julie shrugged. "But thank you nonetheless. We do make a lot of laundry, considering that none of us wear... you know, anything."

They left the basement, bringing the lantern with them and hanging it off a pier hook at the top of the stairwell. "How far did you get?" Rosie asked.

"1.6."

"Who picked you up?"

"A lovely woman named Kelly."

"Did you fuck her?"

"You know I only have eyes for you, Red." Julie brushed Rosie's cheek.

"Shut up."

Julie unzipped her bag and rummaged through the allegedly important stuff she had to carry instead of clothing. Some empty water bottles, her first aid kit, another sheet of condoms, emergency phone charger, a backup pair of shoelaces... there it was. Julie retrieved a satellite phone from the bag and passed it to Rosie.

"Here you go. Sorry if I was late getting back."

"It's fine. I was working on the dryer anyway."

"Did you put on sunscreen?"

"Always." Rosie put on her backpack. Hers was black, and slightly smaller than Julie's. She had her own provisions in there for her trek, but the satellite phone... they only had one of those. Someone could go out without it, but the peace of mind its very presence provided was irreplaceable.

Julie looked Rosie up and down. "You ready to go?"

"Of course."

Julie turned to the back of the house and whistled loudly. "Red's going out!"

They walked to the front of the house, waiting for the others to join them.

DTales
DTales
358 Followers