Take a Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie continued stripping, passing off her garments to others, until she was completely naked but for her heels. This was the first time she'd put her feet in these shoes without stockings. It felt weird, like they were just a bit loose. Looking up from her feet, she saw the dozens of eyes falling on her nude form. She had never once had this many eyes on her when naked. It caused her heart to pound up into her throat, like everyone was expecting her make a speech or something.

"Present your fullest self, please." Maddie declared.

Jessie understood that euphemism perfectly well, but Rosie was already on her. She popped up from the crowd, crawled up to her on hands and knees and smooched Jessie's hanging cock. Jessie cried out, but Rosie kept at it, licking and kissing it as it rose out of her lips' grasp. She teased Jessie's balls with her tongue until Jessie was clearly fully erect.

A murmur moved through the crowd like a gentle wave. A few whispered comments about her member, or about how beautiful she was. It was all positive and encouraging, but Jessie still found the scrutiny humiliating.

Maddie pulled out a tape measure and brought it down on across the length of Jessie's cock.

She read the number aloud. "Thirty-three centimeters. Thirteen inches."

The murmur in the crowd got louder. People leaned in closer and made admiring clicks of the tongue and purrs, licking their lips at the huge log of dark meat.

"Is that a lot?" She whispered to Maddie.

Maddie didn't answer. "To join us, Jessie will have to perform her inaugural walk."

She gasped. "What, me? Out there? I don't know if I can..."

"Of course you can. I'll be your guide." Rosie was at her feet, filled with energy. "Who wants to put sunscreen on her?"

"What?" Jessie asked, as three or four women stood up, squeezed bottles of sunscreen into their opposite hands and applied them to Jessie's body. She gasped at the sudden overwhelming contact, but quickly accepted it. This had not been used as a license to feel her up. A few futas ran their hands across her breasts to apply some sunscreen, but never for more than a few seconds, and never with the amorous clutch of a grope. They got her underarms, her buttocks, all the way to the floor.

When they were done, Jessie looked down to her body. It sparkled with moisture, no white spots of incomplete application or dull spots of insufficient lotion were visible... except her cock. It sat there like a lusterless rock among a sea of sparkly pebbles.

One of the volunteer futas noticed Jessie's confusion and fielded the unprompted question. "We don't touch an initiate's penis unless she give us express permission." Said an Asian futa, pushing her glasses up and leaving a sunscreen fingerprint on the edge of the lens.

Jessie could probably do this herself. She had never had occasion to put sunscreen on her most intimate and important parts before. Never before had it seen the sun. Normal lotion, on the other hand, was very frequently used on her member, so the process of applying sunscreen had to be mechanically similar. Surely, she could handle this task, no matter how much surface area there was to cover...

"You may, if you like." Jessie tried not to sound too enthusiastic.

Immediately, several hands were on her cock, swiping up and down, wringing gently, rubbing lotion into her sensitive tip. Two hands lovingly massaged the sunscreen into her balls. It felt like she'd put her cock through a car wash of soft wet fingers.

Once her cock was completely protected from the sun's rays, all the hands left her cock and returned to the nude flanks of their owners. Jessie panted, her hand over her heart. She had been almost to the verge of climax when they stopped. She wasn't sure how they would react if they had rubbed her for even one second longer.

"Do you have any more practical shoes than those?" Rosie asked. "I don't want you to roll an ankle out there."

"I've got some gym shoes in the trunk of my car."

For the first time, Jessie stepped outside in the nude. The still-moist lotion made the breeze feel a little colder, but this was the first time feeling the warm desert wind kiss her body all over. It might have just been the side yard, with nobody around but other nude futa, but even the walk from the side door to her car made her heart beat very fast.

Jessie found her colorful gym sneakers and a pair of clean socks in the gym bag in her trunk. She stepped out of her heels and sat in the open door as she put the socks and shoes on. When she looked up, five or six futa were looking out the window or leaning out the side door to check out the car. They were sharing impressed whispers at her convertible, though not as enthusiastically as when they discussed her cock. And her cock didn't cost her forty grand.

"Yes, it's very nice." Maddie tried to extinguish the enthusiasm. "But there's a reason we eschew such things here."

"What, you don't have a car at all?"

"We do." It seemed to pain Maddie to contradict herself. "But it's only for emergencies, or for getting supplies."

Jessie whispered to Rosie, "You guys do that naked, too?"

"We have a few sundresses we throw on if we absolutely must go someplace where public nudity isn't appreciated, like the dentist." Rosie slapped Jessie's shoulder. "Are you ready?"

Jessie didn't FEEL ready. By definition, if she was naked, she was not ready to do anything other than climb into the shower or into bed.

Despite these apprehensions, she nodded. "Let's go."

--

Several futa were standing on either side of the path leading to the front of the house, as if they were going to make a saber arch with their erections. Maddie was the closest one to them as they stood on the stoop.

"Rosie shall be guiding our newest sister on her first walk." Maggie said, holding her chin high. "May they make it across safely. May they be blessed with good fortune and safe travels. May they be in our thoughts while they travel. May Jessie see the bliss of our homes. May those they might encounter appreciate their incredible gifts."

Rosie took Jessie's hand and brought her forward, out from the shade of the house and into the sunlight.

As they walked by, the futa on each side slapped their bums. Jessie yelped at the first one, but was pulled along by Rosie, who took every spank with no visible reaction. Jessie tried to turn her bum away from the punishment, but they stepped out of line to deliver their blows before returning to their place in the line.

Once Rosie let go of Jessie's hand, Jessie immediately brought it to her punished bottom. "What was that about?"

"Those who made some of these traditions aren't around anymore, but we think the sendoff was meant to discourage someone from resting. On a walk, you're not meant to sit down. You're meant to walk."

"And thus, they make taking a seat hurt for a few minutes?"

"This is mostly supposition on my part." Rosie confessed. "It's just as likely they did it because all futa like spankings, whether they admit it or not."

They took the turn onto the main road and started walking west, back the way both of them had started their journey today.

"How do you feel?"

Jessie considered the question. Here she was, leaving her car and all her possessions at a stranger's house filled with nude futa with unusual ideas about courtship and sisterhood. Yes, she'd taken the keys with her and put them in Rosie's backpack so there wouldn't be any joyriding while she was gone. But the keys did her no good out here by themselves. She was walking away from all her worldly possessions, all the things that connected her to her identity, leaving them behind like her indistinct footprints in the rocky soil.

"Hot." She answered.

"If you need water, I've got tons." Rosie said. "In fact, any time you want to drink some, go for it so this bag will be lighter."

"Do you want me to carry anything?"

"Sorry, initiates aren't supposed to carry anything on their first journey. You're meant to focus on the walk itself. Hey, since they call me Red, can I call you Black Cat?"

Jessie sneered uncomfortably. "I know you go by Red, but... I'd rather not have my nickname be about my race."

"It's not just that." Rosie insisted. "It's the whole thirteen inches thing. You know, thirteen's an unlucky number..."

"Oh." Jessie grunted. "I still don't like it. I don't want a nickname that implies that I'm bad luck."

"The last thing you are, with that huge thing... is unlucky."

Jessie blushed.

Ever since she'd found Jessie... Rosie was feeling pretty lucky, too.

--

It was hot.

Not unbearably hot. Before she'd left it in the care of a few dozen nude strangers, her car's temperature gauge said it was ninety degrees. If that was still accurate... it was a very survivable ninety degrees. She thanked the desert's general lack of humidity.

But of course... she was sweating. She felt the awful tickle of a single bead of sweat racing from between her shoulder blades to her butt crack.

"How's my little exhibitionist holding up?" Rosie turned back for a moment as she kept walking.

"I'm NOT an exhibitionist." Jessie insisted, folding her hands together shyly as the continued to walk down the path.

"If you're not an exhibitionist..." Rosie asked. "why do you have an erection while walking naked outdoors?"

"Because I've never done this before, and I just got teased within an inch of orgasm before being sent out here with a dozen spankings."

"So you DID like the spankings."

Jessie flushed a bit. "I could grow to like it."

They walked a little further.

"Why don't you have an erection?"

"When I'm walking, I don't think about sex. There's plenty of time to think about that at home. And those who stop for us find us less intimidating if we're not aroused. It implies that we're walking for a reason other than sex."

"What is the reason, then?"

Rosie glanced back, over the canopy of her parasol. "Until you're truly part of our group, I can't really tell you."

They kept walking.

"Is that why you're staying ahead of me, so you don't have to watch my ass for the whole journey?"

"I make that sacrifice for you."

They kept walking.

--

It was difficult to keep track of the distance in any measure other than time. There were no mile markers, and essentially no road signs. There was one three-way stop, a dirt path perpendicular to the two-lane highway. At the very corner of that stop was a gray U-channel sign post with no sign on it, standing out of the ground like a dead tree. Whoever had stolen this stop sign had found the only one in America that would not be missed.

As they passed the sign post on either side, Rosie heard Jessie grunting softly as she walked.

"You don't have a limp, do you?" She asked without turning back. "I keep hearing you groan."

"My legs feel fine." Jessie said with another gentle grunt. "It's my balls."

Rosie stopped and turned around. Jessie was massaging her scrotum as she walked.

"You got blue balls?" Rosie grinned.

"I've never had that. I'm just backed up."

Rosie closed her parasol and got closer, leaning on the parasol as she asked, "How many times a day do you jerk it?"

Jessie looked off.

"If you don't answer, that means it's a lot." Rosie theorized.

Jessie sighed. She was naked and erect in the middle of nowhere. What did she really have to hide at this point? "Three or four times a day?"

"Well, how can I blame you, with these giant things?" Rosie's hand went between Jessie's legs and hoisted a single of her balls in her hand. It felt heavy as a duck egg. Jessie grunted as Rosie brought her other hand and palmed both her balls gently. She didn't squeeze them, but she rolled them around in her palms, gently massaging them.

As Jessie blushed and whimpered, a tiny perfectly clear sphere of precum formed on the tip of Jessie's cock. Like a mini-marble resting on a dark plinth, it swelled too large to maintain the surface tension. The sphere gave way to a trickle of clear liquid running all the way down her shaft.

Rosie tensed. She knew there were no oases in this desert. The sight of a river of clear live-giving fluid like this... she had to resist the urge to put her head down and drink, drink, drink.

She released Jessie's gonads and stepped back. "If you want to jerk it off while you're out here, you can." Rosie explained. "Like I said, we think we're less scary to motorists if we don't have it all up front, right? But there's a way we do it."

Rosie stepped to the edge of the road. "If you feel the irresistible urge to jerk it and you can't go any longer, you can't just hide in a bush. You stand at the edge of the road and hold your cock perpendicular to the road, and jerk that way, out into the street. If any cars choose now to pass us..."

Rosie ran one finger along the top of Jessie's cock, not allowing herself to disturb the new drop forming on her tip. "You will show them the full depth of your lust."

Jessie turned to her side and faced the road as if she was about to cross it. She held her cock by the base, the soft wobble from that grip enough to dislodge the drop of crystal to the blacktop below.

She started rubbing the full length of her cock with her hand. Her balls ached at the stimulation, as if they'd been waiting for days for the chance to release their seed. She felt aching in her thighs and upper arms for reasons she couldn't explain. Maybe there wasn't enough oxygen getting to her limbs while all of it was being regimented into semen production.

This was it. She was masturbating outdoors. She could feel the sunshine scattering warmly on her shoulders, the stones under her shoes, the breeze whistling between her legs. This was freedom. Nobody to judge her for her unconventional body for miles and miles. The only person who could see her could barely contain her lust for Jessie's huge cock, and who could blame her? Evidently, it's the biggest one in the area. Even if a car full of people drove by, what could they possibly make her ashamed of?

Jessie took in long, deep pants as she got closer and closer. Rosie retrieved her personal cell phone and started recording the spectacle, switching between filming Jessie's spectacular cock and her cute nearly-orgasmic face.

With a powerful grunt, Jessie reached a climax that seemed to peak again and again, her squeals getting higher and higher, her ejaculations more vigorous. In total, her orgasm lasted eighteen seconds. Rosie was recording the entire spectacle and could see the timer at the top of the screen.

Jessie gasped for air and tried to control the wobble that entered her head and legs. Rosie was there in front of her, putting up a hand to her shoulders to support her if needed.

They stared at each other for a few moments as Jessie tried to gather herself.

"I'm an exhibitionist." She confessed into Rosie's phone camera. "I love coming in public. I've never felt such intense pleasure in my life."

Rosie kissed her on the lips. "I'm proud of you." She turned her phone out. It was now looping the video she had just recorded of Jessie masturbating. "If you are such an exhibitionist, do you mind me posting this video where everyone can see it?"

"I would love that." Jessie answered, staring out into space.

Rosie pressed a button on her phone and put it away. "Let's keep going, shall we?"

They kept walking.

Jessie couldn't help but notice something.

"Now YOU'RE hard."

"It happens." Rosie kept her head up, as if her cock was a family member she was angry at. "It'll go away eventually."

"You said it wouldn't go away without an orgasm."

"That's just what I say to drivers. It will fade... but not while you're talking to me with that sexy voice."

"You were serious about that part?"

"Of course."

They kept walking.

--

A polite car honk was still enough to startle Jessie, but Rosie seemed to pay it no mind other than a hand wave as it drove past. To Jessie, it looked like a postal truck.

"He just drove right past us." Jessie said aloud.

"Yeah, we're not mailboxes."

"Then... why did he honk at us? It doesn't seem like the kind of honk of someone driving past two naked women."

"He just knows who we are. He does technically deliver mail to the houses, if there is any."

"What kind of mail do you guys get?"

"Almost all junk mail. And not the fun kind of 'junk,' like we've got. But it's alright. Regina uses it to make collages."

"Collage? Does she use her come as glue?"

There was a long silence, longer than Jessie thought she'd have to wait for a response to a yes or no question.

"Well, does she?" Jessie was confused.

"I'm trying to Google if that would work... if I can get a signal out here."

They kept walking.

--

Jessie was amazed by the scenery. While driving, she hadn't really given it much thought. Now, she could see the red-orange mountains in the distance, the beautiful sun-parched plains, the exotic flora, even the occasional prickly pear or bright purple blossom on the short cacti.

She turned to Rosie to share her excitement... only to find her looking at her phone. Suddenly, Jessie felt like the teacher on a school trip, appalled at the student's lack of appreciation. Then again, Rosie had done this trip many times before.

"What are you looking at? I'm surprised you can get reception out here."

Rosie dramatically read aloud, "Ooh, look at those big nuts sliding back and forth as she jerks it. Look how shiny they are! I'd love to lick the sweat off those things."

Jessie wasn't sure what to say in response.

"What a pretty face and what a huge dick! I want more... NOW!"

"What is this from?" Jessie asked finally.

"The comments section from where I posted that video of you jerking off."

"There are already comments on it?"

"A lot." Rosie nodded. "What a waste! That jizz should be going somewhere useful, like my mouth! Five out of five! Six out of five!" Rosie briefly continued, out of character. "Wow, six out of five. That's a lot of five."

"How many views does the video have?" Jessie asked nervously.

Rosie showed her the page. "About six hundred thousand."

"It got half a million hits in an hour?"

Rosie looked at the screen again. "No, wait. It's at six million loops."

Jessie's heart sank. Six MILLION loops. Hundreds of thousands of people had now watched her jerking off and ejaculating, confessing to being a hopeless exhibitionist at the end. Her coworkers could easily find this, her family, her friends... Jessie's feet grew very heavy. She felt like her windpipe was going to close as she hyperventilated.

"Hey, hey!" Rosie snapped her fingers. "Breathe. It's OK."

That didn't seem to help, so Rosie summoned a bottle of water and gave it to Jessie. She gulped most of it without a breath, then splashed the rest on her face.

"OK, wouldn't normally recommend wasting the water like that, but if it helps..." Rosie muttered. "Are you OK?"

Jessie wiped the water from her face. "Maybe."

"Do you want to talk about this?" Rosie offered. "Can we talk about this without you re-experiencing that?"

Jessie looked at Rosie a little crooked. "What did you do before you came out here?"

Rosie broke eye contact momentarily. "I was a counselor."

"Now this is making a bit more sense." Jessie smiled.

"What about you? What do you do?"

Jessie took a deep breath. "I'm VP of Marketing for a national bank."

"Wow, that's cool."

"It's a lot of work, but I love it... or I did, until they made me start traveling."

"You said you were afraid of flying. Does the thought of being in an airplane bother you?"

"No."

"Does watching people in an airplane in a movie bother you?"

"No."

"Does the SIGHT of an airplane cause a phobic reaction?"

"No."

"I don't think you're actually phobic of flying." Rosie reasoned. "I think you might just be agoraphobic."