Take a Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie made a slightly scrunched face that said 'what are you talking about?' without actually saying it. She spread her arms out and gestured to the acres and acres of barren wasteland surrounding them. "How would I be doing this if I was agoraphobic?"

"If I ran away, and you lost sight of me... how would you feel?"

Jessie considered that, and took in a deep breath. "Not great. But I think that would be normal, considering the circumstances."

"Maybe you aren't agoraphobic, either." Rosie continued. "But it's not strictly speaking a fear of open spaces. It's a fear of being trapped somewhere. Like in a plane fuselage."

She paused.

"Like a six hour trip on a plane where you can't masturbate at all."

Jessie sighed. "I used to jerk off every day at work in my office." Jessie confessed. "Usually twice."

"I thought that you might." Rosie nodded. "I don't think many workaholics also jerk it three times a day. When did this start?"

"A few years ago. I have a VPN and other software that hides what I'm doing. My assistant caught me jerking off, but like everyone else who sees it, she wanted a piece."

"Can't blame her. I want the whole thing."

"Then she got fired for something that wasn't her fault. I tried to save her job, but I couldn't tell them why. And then... I went back to jerking off in my office, but that wasn't enough anymore. And my new assistant didn't know about it. I couldn't ask her to..."

"Take over all your old assistant's duties?"

"Yeah... a few months go by, and my boss pulls me in and says he can tell I'm not happy working in the office, so he said my new job was to travel to different regional offices to train their marketing directors."

"That doesn't sound like the job of a VP of Marketing."

"It's not what I signed up for. But I didn't mind getting out of the office. It was only when I was about to walk through the tunnel to get on the plane that I panicked. I just felt trapped. I had to run out."

"What did your bosses say?"

"They don't know yet."

"What?"

"As in, that was last night. I scheduled the flight three days early to have some time for myself in New York. Now, I just figured I'd drive the whole way. I hadn't even left the state when I found... you."

"So you've got a little bit of time before you have to motor off." Rosie said. "Like I said earlier, you don't have to stay if you don't want to. I mean... we're not turning around and heading back, because we're about halfway through, so we're the same distance from either house. And I'd like to sit in the pool after this is done."

"I'm looking forward to that, too." Jessie said. Even one of those small blue kiddie pools they sell at the hardware store would be nice.

They kept walking. Rosie continued scrolling through her phone with one hand and holding her parasol with the other.

"Want me to read some other comments on your video?"

"Only the nice ones, please."

"They're mostly very positive." Rosie scrolled through some more. "What a bonner." She pronounced it with the short vowel, as the double consonants would suggest it should be pronounced. "I don't know what a bonner is, but anyway... So pretty... yum... She shouldn't waste that half-gallon of cum like that."

"That must be an exaggeration."

"I don't know... I wouldn't bet against it."

"It's impossible to jizz that much."

"Well, let's see how much you can do, then." Rosie took the empty water bottle from Jessie and put the mouth of the bottle on the tip of Jessie's erection.

"I can't fill a twenty-ounce bottle!" Jessie cried.

"You only can't if you don't think you can." Rosie encouraged. "You just drank that whole bottle, and semen is ninety percent water! But that ten percent... that's the good stuff."

Jessie looked down to the bottle. Compared to the size of her, it wasn't so big...

She started rubbing her cock again, holding the bottle to the tip with her other hand. She didn't face out to the street this time, afraid some passing vehicle would smack the bottle out of her hand. She puffed out her cheeks and tried to summon herself again, but this was slower goings than last time. Maybe she had acclimated to being nude outside. Maybe it wasn't going to be as special the second time. Maybe that was a one-time thing that she had wasted on a stretch of unappreciative blacktop.

Sensing Jessie's apprehension, Rosie did the sound and logical thing. She once again jumped to her knees and starting lapping and teasing Jessie's balls with her tongue. Jessie cried out in shock, but posed no objection. Even from that contact, she felt her glands powering up like they had before. Rosie raked her tongue between Jessie's balls, attempting to lift them up one at a time with her tongue. They were too large to suck into her mouth, but she simply kissed them with a strong pucker that she knew Jessie would enjoy.

Rosie had sucked a few balls in her time. This was her first time sucking the balls of her walking partner... after over an hour in the hot sun. One might think this would make the procedure unpleasant. That would be incorrect. Jessie smelled no worse than if she'd just left the shower, and licking the sweat from her scrotum was as nice and pleasurable as licking the salt from a pretzel.

The licks had the desired effect, and Jessie found herself hurtling towards a new orgasm. After what she had just scattered onto the road, was there really enough here to fill this bottle?

Jesse clenched her teeth together and squealed as she ejaculated into the bottle, many bursts of come settling warmly into the bottle...

Until it was full. In fact, it was more than full, as a few ropey bursts of jizz kept coming as Rosie pushed the bottle up to Jessie's lips.

"Come on, while it's still hot!" Rosie cheered, watching Jessie slowly drink the white slime out of the bottle. Rosie had her phone in her other hand, again recording the debauchery for posting to the Internet and possibly as a campaign to make Jessie unemployable.

"My turn!" Rosie pulled the bottle from Jessie's lips to hers, taking a few big gulps before crushing the bottle in her fist, wringing most of the hot jizz out onto her tongue before swallowing it and pitching the bottle over her shoulder.

"See?" Rosie smiled, wrapping an arm around Jessie's shoulder, talking into her phone. "We read the comments. We promise not to waste any more of that searing hot jizz! Promise!" She blew a kiss to her camera and ended her recording.

Rosie passed her phone to Jessie and quickly picked up the bottle she had thrown into a nearby bush. She stuffed it into the backpack. "We don't actually litter, of course." Rosie took her phone back. "I just did that for the video."

Jessie blinked. She had barely registered that the phone was ever in her hand at all. "How did I do that?"

"We don't just walk around naked because it feels good, or because we hate tan lines." Rosie said. "And we don't do it because we all have huge pussy-straining schlongs, the mere sight of which turns all women's minds into uncut libido factories and thus should never ever be hidden from the sunlight they deserve."

"You're telling me that the sex ISN'T the point?" Jessie asked.

"The point is... all futa grow up hiding ourselves. We tuck and cram and stuff ourselves into silk shackles not designed by or for us. You hide a tree from sunlight, it won't grow. Having them out there for everyone to see, to accept or reject, to look or to not look, that's the future we need. Only by being out there can we tap into our deep sexual powers.

"You didn't think you could fill that bottle when I first said it. Maybe you couldn't have if you were at home, jerking off only for yourself. Out here, you do it for all futa. You borrow our collective power and it passes through you."

Jessie looked at her feet, and then to the horizon. Other than some withered trees that somehow survived out here, she was the tallest thing out here for miles. Wide open spaces used to make her feel small and insignificant. Suddenly, she and Rosie were the only important things here. The space between these houses wasn't important except that it expended time. Time to be seen by more drivers to force them to deal with their existence.

Then again, Jessie was not much for accepting supernatural or mystical explanations.

"I think I came so hard because I was just... really really horny. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've never felt anything like that before."

"OK, maybe you don't believe that there's actually some unknown force that we futa all share." Rosie shrugged. "But really, that's just an explanation to a phenomenon you have just experienced. Saying that we're sharing energies is just a way of understanding it. Maybe it is just futa getting horny from doing something naughty and our brains turning into lust machines from seeing so many fat dicks at all times of the day. But you filled that bottle. You did that." She tapped Jessie's abs for emphasis.

"I did." She whispered.

"We futa can do anything we put our mind to." Rosie smiled. "But we can't deny who we are. We have to show the world who we are first."

Rosie leaned in and gave Jessie a kiss, slower this time.

"You're something special." Rosie grinned.

"Never knew I had it in me."

"Please don't tell the others I told you about this before you were official."

They walked a little further.

"So... when you said... the tree hidden from the light won't grow..." Jessie began.

"No, I'm not saying that our cocks will actually grow in sunlight." Rosie shook her head. "No silly mysticism this time. Cock size is all determined by genetics. And you have won the jackpot."

"Is it really that big?"

"Everyone who lives in the houses goes through the same ceremony you went through where we got measured. I've seen dozens of futa go through. I've never seen a thirteen come up."

Rosie leaned in and whispered, "Congratulations, Jessie. You're the biggest. Anywhere you go, you will be the biggest. It's all thanks to your genetics, and I can't wait to get some more of that genetics in me."

Jessie grinned, just accepting the fact that she would be walking with an erection for a while yet.

"Could you give me shade for just a bit?" Rosie needed both hands to operate her phone, so Jessie took the parasol from her and tried to keep the shadow over as much of her as possible.

On her phone, Rosie opened the website where she had posted Jessie's first viral hit. This site only accepted sixty-second videos that looped over and over, which was better for her purposes and her small data cap. Thus, she trimmed out her two favorite parts of the video and posted them separately: Jessie's spectacular climax, and a close up of Rosie licking and sucking Jessie's balls.

She sent the account that made the comment about that very thing, thanking them for the suggestion.

Rosie traded her phone in her backpack for the spray-on sunblock she had brought. "We need to reapply."

"Has it been two hours yet?"

"No, but your... balls didn't taste like sunscreen."

Jessie took her word for it.

--

When Jessie was a bit younger, a coworker convinced her to participate in a 5K walk for some charity. She agreed, mostly because the coworker was beautiful and she wanted to nail her. (She didn't get the chance.)

Jessie was thinking back to that wasted Saturday as she continued her walk. This walk was definitely longer than that 5K. How she'd love to see the volunteers surrounding the ten gallon coolers of sports drink.

Jessie hustled a bit to see Rosie past her umbrella. She looked like she was struggling, but Jessie knew better than to phrase it as her 'looking tired.'

"Are you feeling OK?"

Rosie looked back over to Jessie for a bit. Her skin was shiny with sweat, no breeze to wick it away. "I'm fine." She insisted. "I just... really thought we'd have seen a car by now."

"I'd love to see one, too, because my legs are tired." Jessie said. "I'm completely not bothered by someone seeing me naked now. It's not even my growing appreciation for public nudity. I would just REALLY love to sit down."

They kept walking. The other house was nowhere in sight, but Rosie insisted they were getting close. She recognized some trees on the other side of the street from walking the first mile so many times. It was in the mile that was equidistant from both houses where the sparse landmarks were not as clear in her mind.

Jessie could hear Rosie panting as she walked.

"Do you want me to take the bag?"

"You're not yet a member, so I have to keep it." Rosie put her thumbs under the straps. "Like I said, I'm fine."

"Is it harder because you carried twice as much water for me? Maybe you should drink some."

"I don't want any more water."

"Why not?"

"Because..." Rosie said sharply. "I've drank so much water and I desperately need to pee."

"So stop and pee!"

"I've never done that out here. I can hold it until we get home."

They walked a little further.

"Are you sure that's the only reason you're not feeling good?"

"I'm just... a little tired." She insisted. "I usually get picked up within a mile of the house. I'm just out of practice walking this far."

Jessie let it go, hoping their destination would be in sight soon.

--

"Can someone help me?"

Nobody in the house recognized the voice, but one woman looked out the front window to see a nude futa she didn't recognize supporting Rosie by the shoulder. Rosie was conscious and walking, but her face was flushed and her mouth hung open with deep breaths.

Even though Mary didn't recognize the futa carrying Rosie, she assumed she was trustworthy. Maybe she was a new initiate Rosie had met along the way. Mary ran out the door and took Rosie off the black futa's shoulders.

"What happened out there?"

"We walked the whole way. She might have heat stroke."

"I'm fine, I just need to rest." Rosie insisted.

Mary marched Rosie around the house and to the back. By the time Jessie caught up, Rosie was already sitting in the pool, water up to her shoulders. A different futa dipped a two-liter pitcher into the pool water and poured it over her head, focusing on wetting her hair.

Mary stood there, arms folded, looking deeply concerned. She turned to face Jessie as she approached. "I'm sorry, I don't recognize you. Are you an initiate?"

Jessie stammered. "I... I saw Rosie walking around today, and she told me about this walk you ladies do-"

Mary cut her off. "You're an initiate. Greetings. I'm Mary. What's your name?"

"Jessie." She held out her hand for a shake as she would have at any business meeting.

Mary looked down to it with a smirk, like she had just tipped her hat or genuflected, or something REALLY old-fashioned like using both hands to indicate quotation marks.

"We don't shake hands here?" Jessie pulled it back.

"We do a lot more than that." Mary smiled. "And based on the size of that thing, I think you'll be very popular."

Jessie whimpered shyly and cupped her hands over her groin.

"Oh, stop. You just walked five and a half miles with it out."

"Nobody was around! We only saw one car the entire time, and that was the postman."

Another nude futa opened the screen door and exited the house, holding a blue bottle of sports drink. "Here you go." She passed it to Mary and turned back around, her dong whipping outwards as she spun.

Mary passed the drink to Rosie. "Drink this. It will help."

Rosie's hand left the water and brought the cold drink to her neck instead.

"Is she going to be OK?" Jessie asked.

"I think she just pushed herself too hard today. She might have mild sunburns on her legs, or she might have just overheated herself. She'll be fine in a little while. I'm not that worried."

"Can we do anything about a sunburn?"

"Aloe grows all over the place. We can pick what we need."

They stayed quiet, watching as Rosie reluctantly opened the sports drink and sipped it.

"If you're an initiate, and you made the walk, then you need to start the next step."

"What's that?" Jessie asked, hoping 'the next step' didn't involve walking.

"You need to join with one of us."

That sounded like fun. "Cool. Let me join with Rosie."

Mary hesitated. "She... needs time to recover."

"Can I join with anyone I choose?'

"Any of us, sure."

Jessie took a step towards the pool. "I choose her." She put one foot in the cold water. "I wouldn't even know about this if it wasn't for her."

Mary nodded. "Alright. We'll wait until she feels up to it."

Jessie sat down in the pool, right next to Rosie. "I'll keep an eye on her."

Mary went back into the house. There was nobody else at the pool at the moment. Once again, the two of them were alone. But the environment was much nicer.

"You don't have to babysit me." Rosie said weakly. "Go meet everyone."

"It can wait." Jessie picked up the pitcher from the edge, dipped it into the pool as she saw someone else do, and poured it over her head. Rosie set the drink down on the edge of the pool, only to be picked up again by Jessie and pushed towards her lips. "You need to hydrate."

Rosie pulled her lips in like the bottle contained creamed spinach. "I still have not peed."

Jessie snorted and put the drink down. She pulled herself closer, one arm around Rosie, and whispered in her ear, "I won't tell if you won't."

Rosie let out an embarrassed chuckle. "It's sweet that you're so understanding, but..." She stood up from the pool, the water sloshing off her pale form. "I'll be right back."

Jessie watched as Rosie disappeared around the corner of the house. Over the light lapping of the miniature waves of the pool and the surprisingly quiet hum of the filter... Jessie could distinctly hear that universally understood sound of a stream of liquid poured onto dirt. The almost reverberant quality as the constant stream digs a hole in the soft earth and splashes about...

After boldly walking naked for hours across the unforgiving desert and licking her balls as casually as one would administer a neck rub, it was gratifying to see that Rosie did have some limits to her debauchery. There were SOME things that she didn't want Jessie to see.

--

After maybe an hour of soaking and cooling off, Rosie was feeling better, so they walked into the living room.

Jessie and Rosie stood in the center of the living room, atop a slightly bent mattress covered with a sheet. Having shed their shoes to enter the pool, they were now entirely naked before their housemates. Seven futas sat in the room, of varying body shapes, races and cock lengths.

Of course, the cock lengths weren't THAT varied. And almost all of them were erect.

Julia, an ectomorphic blonde with huge breasts, led this ceremony. "We have a new initiate. Her name is Jessie, and she has chosen to join with Rosie. Let us all witness their joining."

She moved over to whisper a question to Rosie, like 'what is joining?' or something equally informative. But as she moved in, Rosie took her from behind the head and kissed her. They tumbled down onto the loose mattress below them. Jessie rolled on top and pinned Rosie's shoulder to the pad. She positioned herself to give Rosie the business, as she'd wanted ever since she saw that pale ass bouncing around the desert.

Rosie shook her head, a smirk growing on her face. "That's not how we join."

"Then show me, sensei." Jessie purred.

"Yes, my initiate."

Rosie coaxed Jessie to her back and Rosie crawled atop her. Rosie slipped her mouth over Jessie's tip, so Jessie quickly did the same. Rosie's knees beside her ears, Jessie pushed her head up to push more of her cock into her mouth as Rosie slowly got lower and lower on hers until both their noses pushed between the other's balls.

The crowd was mostly reserved in their interaction. Some giggled and made noise as they played with themselves, but most simply watched with smiles. Smiles and erections.