All Comments on 'Take a Hike'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
acupacup8 months ago

Good story, very detailed... until the ending. WAY to short. That is unless there is another chapter hanging out there.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A story from the Chamonix Tourist Board to promote the TMG with a little bit of sex thrown in ...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Some would quibble with the lengthy description of the different day stages which comprised the MC's progress along the TMB; some would cry out for more adventurous "happenings" which befell the trio as they hopscotched each other on the different days; some would call for more sexual interaction (especially anything which would involve both sisters at the same time), or gastronomic events of oral gratification given the TMB's location with its (titular) access to French, Italian, and/or Swiss dining pleasures.

Some would quibble with a writing style which dwelt more upon the slow progression of two (indeed, three) disparate entities coming into congruence with each other such that when the story ends both are emotionally and psychologically impelled to not let the relationship disappear with a whimper (or even a bang if Adam had jumped on Catherine's dangling lure of plane rides and riches awaiting)--but to follow it wherever it might lead.

Some might even quibble with perceived minor glitches in grammar or composition (none of which I saw) and of which even had I seen such I would not have felt any distraction from the anticipation of what might after all turn out to be just a blip adventure in Adam's otherwise ho hum life. The construct--which quite deftly left Adam with the possibility of having had ONLY one of those travel tales equating to "the one that got away"; a scenario of his having to work out the tracking down of Catherine through whatever means he could manage without any guarantee of a welcome should he be able to do so; or the optimal outcome which did arise, that is of two lovers coming together with a promise of a hopeful loving future ahead of them.

Yes, it was a simple story with uncomplicated paths to a clear happy ending. Thank you RonCabo for a glimpse into the wondrous and joyful (and still quite erotic) side of the Loving Wives tapestry.

Keep writing. More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While my hiking days are long behind me, I took the opportunity to look up the TMB online and was stunned by the beautiful scenery. Your story was exciting to read and believe. Thanks for such an entertaining and beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked the story, but gee I wish authors wouln't use come when they mean cum.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Reminded me of Rand, James Salter's Solo Faces' hero whose climbing and loving exploits take place in the same area around Chamonix and Mont Blanc. Interesting dynamic with Adam's reluctance to accept Catherine's first invitation - could have pursued complexity within male's almost automatic reaction to refuse female's (dominant) suggestion. Issue of giving up control and allowing aggressive woman to direct relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautifully told story. Fun to read. I hope Adam get his fill of beer and chocolate/

Ed

AardieAardie8 months ago

I feel the ending was a little abrupt and would enjoy seeing how his moving to Belgium worked out. Five stars.

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Great story, worthy of five stars. How about another chapter on how he adapted to the new rich life, and the Sisters.

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngent8 months ago

Great Story, would love to see another chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...