Take a Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that he'd finally reached his end of day travel had Adam realizing how taxing his hike had been. He wasn't sure if it was because of his interrupted sleep last night, or the added exertion of the hike up to Col Des Fours, or both. Regardless, he was thrilled to be where he was. If only he didn't have to set up his tent. But he did and did so quickly. He then headed over to the refuge building where there seemed to be more people than the previous one he'd been to. There was no sign of Catherine or Monique, but he was able to buy a beer and a baguette to compliment the freeze-dried meal he would prepare.

Back at his tent, he quickly set up his camp stove, found a place to fill his water pouch, and then cooked his meal. The beer and bread made it all more palatable.

As the sun dropped, so did the temperature. Adam realized he would need to put on extra clothing for warmth during the night. And just was he was about to zip himself in for his second night, a female approached. He couldn't quite see who it was in the dark, so he took a chance. "Catherine?" he asked hopefully.

"It's Monique. Catherine snores, and I'm cold."

Adam had to chuckle at her using the same reasoning as Catherine the night before. "Where is Catherine?"

"Around."

"Around? What does that mean?"

"You want to talk, or fuck?" Monique asked as she slipped off her pants and crawled into Adam's sleeping bag, spooning him. Of course, she felt nice pressed against him, her tits molded to his back. Whatever hesitancy he had quickly evaporated when she reached around in front of him and rubbed his cock to erection through his underwear. She wasn't stroking him, merely rubbing her hand along his shaft. Still, it felt good.

Since this was happening, Adam turned over to face her, but Monique did the same so that he was spooning her. As soon as he placed his hand on her bare hip, she heaved a heavy sigh as though she just wanted to be touched. However, she had already stated her intent.

She felt soft, and smelled clean, so he snuggled closer, allowing his hand to tenderly move between her legs. This produced another sigh-like moan. He then slid his hand up to cup her breast, which was only covered by a sleeveless top. Her tits were almost as big as Catherine's. As her breathing became slightly heavier, she reached down to pull her top up, exposing her boobs so he could caress her bare skin. They were soft to his touch, and her nipples hard.

Lifting her arm, she reached behind her to cup his head and hold it against her neck and cheek. He felt her ear against his lips, so he nibbled the lobe and slid his hand down to her pussy. She turned her head enough for them to exchange a brief kiss.

"I want you now," she whispered.

Adam pushed his underpants down as far as he could and used his legs to remove them the rest of the way, bunching them up at the bottom of the sleeping bag. Holding his cock, he rubbed the head up and down her slit, gradually spreading her labia until her pussy seemed to suck him in.

Monique whimpered. "Oh, yes."

Adam pumped at a moderate pace while wrapping his arms around Monique's upper body. He turned her head enough for a more enduring kiss. She wasn't as tight as Catherine had seemed, but he was enjoying fucking her no less.

"Harder," she pleaded, and he complied.

He had one hand covering both breasts, and he played with her nipples as best he could. Her breathing became heavier, in short gasps, which suggested her orgasm was building. He pumped a bit faster.

Monique exploded a minute later, freezing still but allowing Adam to continue thrusting. High-pitched squealing-like sounds hummed in her throat as she attempted to remain quiet. It felt like she tried to clamp her legs around his cock, but he was still able to pump. He halted with his dick buried deep, thinking that might be what she wanted.

"Oh, I needed that," Monique whispered. "Catherine told you I am recently divorced, and it's been a while. Sorry I came so quickly."

"Happy to help," Adam whispered for lack of anything better to say.

Monique sat up, removed her top to allow her tits to hang free, and then knelt between his legs, bending over to suck his cock. That was something he really hadn't had done in a while. She was very good at it, occasionally even deep throating him, which he'd never had done. That was amazing. With his cock covered in her saliva, she jerked him for several seconds before returning his dick to her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his shaft when it was between her lips.

She was so good, his balls started responding. His climax built quickly since he hadn't had a blowjob in so long, particularly one as terrific as this. He felt he should warn, "I'm going to come."

But that only had her clamping her lips tighter around his shaft just in time for him to unleash a load of cum.

She made sucking noises suggesting she was swallowing it, but she also allowed some to ooze down his shaft only to lick it back up. She was playful with her oral sex.

Adam ejaculated a few more spurts which she quickly swallowed, and then cleaned up his dick.

Monique then quickly retrieved her clothes, put back on what little she'd come in with, offered, "Thanks," and slipped out, zipping his tent up for him.

"Don't rush off," he said, but she was already far enough away.

Adam had to wonder if these two women were playing some kind of game: appearing when least expected and disappearing just as quickly. His brief time with each had been delightful, but their vanishing act was unsettling. Mulling those thoughts lulled him to sleep. He awoke again a while later freezing because he had not fully redressed after Monique left. Once he did, he went right back to sleep. He wanted to oversleep, but he'd intended to make it all the way to Courmayeur, thirty km (18.6 miles), which would be his longest day yet.

To help with time, Adam decided to skip showering on day three, so he packed up, grabbed a quick breakfast at the refuge, and hit the trail. If he made good time this morning, he should reach Col de la Seine, the mountain pass that marks the border between France and Italy, in about two hours. Being tired from more unexpected exertion during the night, he had a difficult time making it up an alarmingly steep hill. He was passed by a group of young women—not Catherine and Monique—all in short shorts where he could see butt cheeks when they moved up ahead of him. He tried to use this as motivation to move faster, but nice asses were not enough to get him going.

Adam struggled to reach the mountain pass and was nearly bowled over by the intense wind. But he quickly ignored that because of the stunning views of Mont Blanc. This was actually the best view he'd had yet of the mountain he was walking around. He was elated, and that was a reminder why he came on this hike. It was another one of those moments where all the struggling seemed worthwhile. The problem was, he couldn't stay long at the pass because of the freezing wind, so he took his first steps into Italy and began the descent towards Refugio Elisabetta.

The descent was fairly steep for about forty-five minutes before Adam reached Elisabetta where he would have lunch. Once he got to the hut in one piece, he parked himself behind something that would shield him against the wind so he could dig into his yummy lunch, more bread and cheese.

Refugio Elisabetta could have been the stopping point for the day, but it was only midday, so it seemed silly to stop so soon, particularly since his original plan was to try to make it to Courmayeur. So, off he went down the steep path. According to a sign he passed, it was five hours to Courmayeur. He groaned as he passed it.

After about half an hour of downhill, Adam reached the longest stretch of straight trail he'd seen yet, and his entire body was thrilled not to be doing extreme uphill or extreme downhill. However, all good things come to an end, though, and he soon reached a sign that directed him straight upwards into the hills.

As it turned out, this trail was incredibly steep. He remembered reading that it was only some 460 meters up from here, so he naively expected it not to be that difficult, but obviously the entire hike up was on this section of trail, over not much time at all. Even though, it felt never-ending, and he was really struggling under the weight of his backpack more than usual today. Just when he thought he couldn't go any further, he looked up to see the hill way above him, and it was apparent that he was only halfway.

After a cruel hour and a half, Adam finally reached the top and was met by even stronger winds than before, but also another spectacular view. He tried to take a few photos with his phone but felt like he might be blown clear off the mountain. Still, he was extremely happy to have finished the ascent. Tonight, he would reward himself with two beers. For the next hour and a half, he followed a relatively manageable trail, with moderate ups and downs and past cute little mountain lakes.

It didn't feel like much longer—or so his mind teased him—before he reached Refugio Maison Vieille. Adam noticed the cable cars, and seriously considered taking it down the rest of the way to avoid the steep decent to Courmayeur. That would save an hour and a half of walking downhill. However, it became obvious the cable cars were not operating, so with a grunt at a sign that said one hour fifty minutes to Courmayeur and no other options, he made his way towards the trail and onto the agonizing descent.

And agonizing it was. It was by far the steepest section of the trail he'd had, and to make matters worse, it was over gnarly tree roots and rocks, making stability even more cumbersome. It was at about this time that Adam started questioning his motive for this hike. So, as he walked down, he began thinking that a pizza would go well with his two, no three, beers instead of a miserable freeze-dried meal. Even with hiking poles, Adam's legs were beginning to feel like jelly, and he experienced some lightheadedness, not to mention general exhaustion. A new thought of gelato with the pizza and beer was the only thing that kept him moving. He also really wanted a shower.

After what felt like an eternity, Adam broke through the trees and was finally on asphalt, making his way into Courmayeur. He was so happy to be done, and walking now became less of a chore. So much so, that he did not immediately notice people walking beside him until one person on either side locked arms with him. He should not have been surprised that it was Catherine and Monique.

Adam stopped short, stared at the two, and touched each one on the arms and shoulders—grabbing their protruding tits would have probably been a bit much. To their questioning expressions, he explained, "Just wanted to make certain you were real the way you two keep appearing and disappearing."

With no explanation for his statement, Catherine said, "Let us make it up to you. We have a nice hotel room with real beds and a bathroom, so you don't have to sleep in a cold tent, and you can take a nice warm shower. And if that's not enough, how about a real dinner, not your freeze-dried packets?"

"I've actually been dreaming about getting pizza," Adam said through his boggled mind.

"Then pizza it is," Monique agreed.

Too tired to think straight, Adam allowed the girls to lead him on. It was a quaint little hotel, and their room had two large queen-size beds. The bed looked so inviting to his weary bones that he was about to plop down on it. But Catherine stopped him.

"Believe it or not, a warm shower would be more relaxing first, not to mention washing all the dust off," she said.

Adam got the message. She didn't want his dirty body on the bed. But it was a good idea. "You're right," he agreed. He slipped off his backpack, but before removing his clothes, he halted. Seeing the two women watching him, and considering that he'd already fucked both of them, he stripped, not caring about being naked in front of them. The eyes of both women widened upon seeing him nude.

Before he stepped into the small bathroom, Catherine said, "Give me all your dirty clothes. They do laundry here."

Adam shrugged and stooped to dig a couple of pairs of underwear, socks, and shirts out of his backpack. He wrapped everything in a shirt so the girls would not have to handle his come-stained underwear. He then headed into the bathroom.

Catherine was right. The warm shower felt wonderful. He was also amazed to see all the dirt rinse off his body and go down the drain. When finished, he donned clean underwear, shirt, socks, and his only other pair of pants. He'd also risked the weight of a second pair of hiking shoes, and now was glad he had. It was nice being so clean and being able to wear clean shoes. He decided to rinse his other shoes in the bathroom sink and hope they would dry by morning.

As he was showering, Adam couldn't help wondering what else was in store for him besides a good meal and a comfortable bed. Each woman had visited him one of the two previous nights. And now, tonight, they would all be together. Would he have to work for his meal?

Feeling like a new man, Adam stepped out of the bathroom to smiles from the women.

"Ready for dinner?"

"Absolutely!"

The girls were both in short skirts and low-cut, pullover tops, and while they looked amazing and he was thrilled to have them on his arms, he also found it interesting that they would lug such kinds of clothes on a hike.

Catherine and Monique knew exactly where they were going—just down the street. Once seated, a waiter appeared instantly. Not surprisingly, Catherine ordered three bottles of Stella Artois, a Belgian beer. Adam didn't care. All he wanted was beer, although he did enjoy this brand.

The three stared awkwardly at one another while waiting for their beers.

During that time, Adam said, "You ladies look so incredible. I can't believe you carried such clothes on a hike."

"Maybe we didn't," Catherine curiously responded.

"So, you intended this respite in Courmayeur," Adam deduced.

The beers were served, and they ordered their pizzas, the women opting to share one, the question going unanswered.

"How long have you been hiking?" Monique asked.

Adam sensed that for whatever reason, these two were secretive, and that they would not likely be imparting much information about themselves, so he told his story. He ended with: "What about the two of you?" But it didn't hurt to ask.

"This is our first major, multi-day hike," Catherine actually responded. "We usually only do day hikes."

"But we heard how spectacular the TMB was," Monique added, "and we couldn't resist."

"It is the most amazing hike I've ever been on," Adam said, finishing his beer surprisingly quickly.

The pizzas were served, and he ordered another beer.

"I promised myself two," Adam explained.

"Have as many as you like."

"What type of work do you do?" Catherine asked.

"I'm a computer programmer. Not glamorous, but it pays the bills."

"Sounds interesting."

"And you two?"

"We work for one of the many companies in Belgium that produces chocolate," Catherine said. "Like you, maybe not glamorous, but it enables us to do things like this."

"Occasionally," Monique specified.

"And yet, you still have your youthful figures," Adam quipped.

They both chuckled politely. "We make chocolate, not eat it," Catherine clarified.

"Occasionally, we eat it," Monique clarified with a smirk.

"This pizza is fabulous," Adam commented, so he could casually ask, "So, why all the secrecy? All the quick coming and going? And then for . . . you know."

"Because we like the you know," Catherine answered.

"And at this point in time, that's all we have time for," Monique said.

"And tonight?"

"We have a little more time," Catherine said with a snicker.

As he had surmised earlier, they were not going to tell him any more than they wanted him to know, so all he could do was either enjoy their company and the food or get up and leave and spend another night in his tent. That begged the question, why did he feel he really needed to know more about them? He'd just gotten out of one miserable relationship; did he really want to get into another so soon?

Catherine ordered him another beer, and a glass of red wine for herself and one for Monique.

It seemed the only subject Adam could get them to talk about was their experience so far on the hike. They chatted about what they liked and disliked, what spots they thought were most beautiful and breathtaking.

Their next round of drinks was served, and as Adam sipped his third Stella, he happened to notice Monique casually drop her hand into her lap. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, and he thought maybe she was just scratching an itch. He was about to give up watching when it seemed she turned her arm in the opposite direction toward Catherine sitting next to her. Catherine's expression seemingly became blank for a couple of seconds just as Monique's had, stirring Adam's curiosity. His twisted mind conjured a notion that Monique had fingered herself between the legs, and then reached over to do the same to Catherine.

Maybe he'd had too much beer.

The glasses of wine the girls had were small, and they finished them quickly.

"Why don't you bring that with you?" Catherine suggested, nodding at his bottle of beer. "I think we'll be more comfortable in the hotel room.

Who was Adam to argue. He felt awkward when Catherine paid the bill, but she insisted. The walk back to the hotel was quick.

Once in the room, Catherine took a seat at the foot of one bed and gestured to the other bed for Adam to sit. He'd finished his beer on the walk back.

Monique sat behind her friend. "Back rub?"

"Of course."

Monique started massaging Catherine's shoulders and neck, but quickly slid her hands around front, cupping Catherine's tits.

Adam was not entirely surprised, and this lent credence to his thought at the restaurant about Monique's hand action.

Catherine did not seem the least put out, and in fact, the more Monique caressed, the more her friend seemed to enjoy it, even resting her head against Monique's shoulder, and closing her eyes. Monique then lifted the bottom of Catherine's top up to expose her friend's large breasts.

That opened Adam's eyes. Catherine's top had hinted at nice tits, and in the darkness of his tent he had barely been able to see them, but of course, he had touched them to know they were sizeable. But that was nothing like seeing these perfectly round orbs in real light. They were gorgeous! As part of her caressing, Monique pinched her nipples, causing Catherine to offer a playful squeal.

But then, the two women twisted their heads enough so their lips could meet. It was only a brief kiss, but enough to make Adam's dick grow in his pants. Monique then turned Catherine's body slightly to suck her nipples, and Adam could almost taste that tenderness himself.

Now, Catherine turned to allow Monique to get serious. The two were facing each other, so Catherine lifted Monique's top up and off to play with the other woman's smaller breasts. She then knelt on the bed to suck the smaller nipples.

Adam didn't know what they expected of him, but for now, he was happy to watch as Monique pushed Catherine onto her back, undid and removed her skirt and panties, spread her legs, and ate her pussy.

Adam had never seen two girls do this in person, and he thought his cock was going to rip right through his pants. He rubbed it not caring if they saw, but they were too engaged in each other to notice.

Monique kissed her way up Catherine's pubic area, abdomen, and boobs until their lips again met. They were obviously not strangers to each other's bodies.