Take a Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, to his great relief and thrilling sense of accomplishment, Adam finally hit Chamonix. Strangely, he practically shoved people aside to get to an ice cream cart and buy a heaping cone of orange sorbet. Then he headed onto the hotel he had started from, and had booked more time with, and who was storing his luggage with regular clothes, almost disbelieving he was done. It was sort of a letdown as that had become his life for the last eight days. It had been an amazing trip and he was somewhat sad it was over. For an instant, he considered doing the tour again, but then he arrived at his hotel, checked in, and once in his comfortable room, came to the conclusion that doing the TMB again was a terrific idea—in a few years.

Once in his hotel room, the soft bed was a further inducement for delaying another hike until sometime in the future. Adam also didn't know what to do with himself. Although, the bathroom and a proper shower seemed a great place to start, and a long one at that. Even though he had been able to shower on the trail, except for the hotel in Courmayeur, those had been more rinse-offs. This would be a complete cleansing.

The hike had been tiring, and more real exertion than Adam was accustomed to, but the excitement of doing it, and probably adrenaline, always had him moving on. Now that he was done, it was as though his body knew it could finally protest. The shower rejuvenated him slightly, but only enough to send him out for a real meal. No bread, meat, or cheese. That had been sustenance, and he had been happy to have it. But now, he went to a proper restaurant for a real feast, gorging himself almost, until he could not stuff another bite. And then, he was ready to return to his room and give that bed a real test.

But as much as Adam had punished his body over the last eight days, this soft bed was almost too much reward. It took him a while to get really comfortable and fall asleep. But when sleep finally came, it came. So much so, he slept late; later that is, than he had slept on the trail, but not really late by any other standard. He got up and had another shower, more to assist in his awakening than any real need for more cleansing. Then he was ready for a good breakfast.

It was a bright, sunny morning, so Adam decided to venture out instead of eating at the hotel. Once again, he saw a very attractive woman on the other side of the street at almost the same spot he had first noticed Catherine. Of course, that reminded him of her, but today's woman was too far away to see her clearly. That memory brought back their first meeting, so he decided to revisit that same cafe for breakfast. He was even able to get the same table.

Sitting down, he imagined Catherine appearing as she had that day. He wished she would appear as she had that day. And when she did appear as she had that day, he couldn't believe his eyes. Whatever he felt about her and Monique deserting him was instantly erased with her dazzling smile.

"You appear surprised," Catherine noted. "I left you a message telling you we would meet again."

"Yes, you did," Adam agreed. "But I took it as just it the sort of thing someone just says without real intention."

"I don't do that. Did you enjoy the chocolate?"

"I did. It was possibly the best chocolate I've ever had."

"No. It was the best you've ever had." To Adams's perplexed expression, Catherine explained, "My family's company makes it."

That explained quite a bit. "I'm not familiar with it. So, when you said you worked for a company that makes chocolate—"

"We're a small company that makes chocolate the old way. We do not mass produce it. We do not compete with the likes of Godiva. We do not sell all over the world, just here in Europe. We also produce Forêt Bleue beer. Again, only available here in Europe. We are not competing with Stella Artois or Duvel, nor do we wish to produce either product in mass quantities. We prefer to produce quality over quantity."

"Beer and chocolate. What a combination."

"Two of our country's best-known products. The company has been in our family for generations. My father is the head of the company. He is elderly, and not in the best health. He had a scare, so my sister and I were summoned home in Courmayeur, which is why we were not there when you awoke."

"Your sister?"

"Monique is my sister," Catherine revealed. "She and I will eventually run the company. It turned out my father's current condition was not as serious as first thought, so it was not really necessary for us to rush home."

Digesting that information, Adam noted, "As much as that explains, it generates a multitude of questions."

"One of which you already asked that has gone unanswered: why all the secrecy?"

Adam merely nodded.

"My parents have always been extremely protective of Monique and me because of our family heritage. We come from a wealthy family, and they have always been fearful of us becoming involved with a man whose intentions were less than honorable, as happened to my sister, which led to her recent divorce. He really seemed like a good man, until he got a taste of our lifestyle. Then he wanted more than anyone was willing to give, my sister included.

"When you and I met here over a week ago, I was attracted to you. But of course, I didn't know you. However, I consider myself a fairly good judge of people, and I believed you were genuine. So, we decided to get to know you in our own way on the trail."

"By coming into my tent at night?" Adam questioned incredulously. "Most women would have just kept the conversation going."

"Are you complaining?" Catherine asked with a smirk.

"No. Just adds to the confusion."

"We learned quite a bit about you. You were kind and gentle. You did not force yourself on us or force us to do anything we did not want to. You let us go when we wanted to." With a grin, Catherine added, "And perhaps most importantly, you satisfied us. Having overprotective parents complicates . . . you know . . . certain aspects of our lives."

"I don't doubt it. So, you've returned and explained; to what end?"

"I hope you are as interested in me as I am in you, and I'd like to invite you to Belgium so we can spend time together, and get to know each other, and if that all works, maybe take it to the next level."

"So, you want me to just drop everything and come spend time with you in Belgium?"

"I do. There's a helicopter waiting to fly us to Geneva, and our private jet to fly us to Belgium."

"Wow. You don't waste time." Adam wanted to be excited about this, particularly the impulsiveness of it. But at the same time, the little voice in his head was warning it might be happening too fast. What could he be getting himself into? The total amount of time he had spent with Catherine had been negligible: a few minutes here over a week ago, and then the evening in Courmayeur. He really couldn't count her visit to his tent the first night because they didn't talk, and while the sex had been great, it wasn't enough to build a relationship on. Likewise, with the threesome, which had him wondering if there would be more of that with her sister around. An alternate idea occurred to him. "I would love to get to know you better, also. Why don't we stay here a few days to do that? Maybe that will tell us if we want to go further."

Catherine seemed to consider that for a moment, then said, "I would love to be able to do that, but I really must return home."

Then it occurred to him that maybe she was the type of woman that everything had to be her way. After all, she'd met him here at the cafe, she came to his tent that first night, she invited him to share their hotel room and took him to dinner. It had all been her doing. "I understand. But I can't just run away with a woman I don't really know on a whim."

Her disappointment was instantly obvious. "I guess I understand, as well." Catherine sat for another couple of seconds, then stood. If you're ever in Brussels, I hope you will look me up."

To be polite, Adam stood also. She stepped closer to hug him. The comfort of that hug had him reconsidering for an instant going with her. But he had become too cautious a person to do something like that.

"I hope we see each other again," Catherine said, a tear welling in her eye. And then she was gone.

Adam suddenly lost his appetite. He'd only ordered coffee when Catherine appeared, so he finished it, paid for it, and left.

Of course, at the time, his decision seemed the logical thing to do. But all day long, Adam questioned his choice. Catherine was an amazing woman, and quite likely unlike any woman he had ever met or probably ever would. How foolish would it have really been to go with her?

So, it happened that an otherwise nice and relaxing day turned miserable and remorseful. Needless to say, he planned for an immediate departure, and what made the day even worse was the unavailability of a flight and the misery of having to stay another night and stick to his originally scheduled flight tomorrow. For an instant, he considered attempting to contact Catherine. But aside from not knowing how to go about that, he convinced himself that he had done the right thing.

Amid the general misery Adam was experiencing, hunger became another, particularly since he had given up on breakfast. He knew a meal would make him feel better physically, and he hoped it would also improve his mental state. He didn't feel like anymore walking, so he called down to the hotel restaurant, and was told they offered limited room service. He ordered based on what they offered, and then as an afterthought, he asked what beers they had. Perhaps alcoholic beverages would further improve his mood. Whatever else was mentioned, all he heard was Forêt Bleue. Catherine's family's brew. If it was as good as their chocolate, it was worth a try.

While waiting, Adam reviewed the photos of his hike he had taken with his phone. They were good, and he wished he had taken more, but these would provide a nice visual reminder of his hike, as well was producing an informative slide show for the hiking club.

A knock on his door came, and Adam assumed it was room service, so he immediately went to answer it. Still, he asked, "Who is it?"

"Room service," the female voice responded.

He opened the door to the smiling face of Catherine rolling the room service cart in with four bottles of Forêt Bleue.

Once inside, Catherine stopped and handed him a bottle of beer.

He instinctively took a sip. It was delicious. "This is the beer you brought me the first night on the trail. It's terrific."

"Yes, it is. Monique said I was foolish not to take your suggestion to stay in Chamonix for a few days for us to get to know each other. Since I allowed her to visit you the second night, she offered to cover for me so I could remain here. So, if you still want to, I am willing to stay. No. Correction. I want to stay."

Adam smiled. "That would be wonderful."

"The only problem is the hotel is booked solid."

"Hmmm," Adam said, playfully. "So, what are we going to do?"

Catherine turned and glanced at the bed. "That's a big bed. Are you using all of it?"

"I usually just sleep on one side."

Stepping over to it, she'd pressed on the mattress. Very comfortable. "Perhaps I could use the other side," she suggested with a smirk.

"Wouldn't that be convenient," Adam remarked.

"Yes, it would. For a number of things."

"Is that so? What other things?"

"Would you like me to show you? I could show you better than I could explain."

"Don't let me stop you."

With a sultry look, Catherine slowly, teasingly slid her short skirt down and kicked it off. That left her in only brief panties from the waist down. Up top, she wore a heavy knit sweater-shirt, low-cut, to show off her perfect cleavage, but she didn't remove it. Instead, she crawled into the bed and stretched out on her back, legs spread a bit, creating the most inviting reason to jump on top of her.

But Adam didn't. He was enjoying this verbal foreplay.

"This is the part where you join me," Catherine advised.

"Sorry, I didn't know the protocol."

Adam kicked off his shoes and climbed into bed with her. Partly lying, partly sitting beside her, she reached up and pulled him by the neck until their lips met. Just kissing her gave him an instant erection. Of course, his cock had already been on the way as he anticipated that this was her play. She lifted her leg over his, which had her legs spread even wider, and she took his hand and put it between her legs. Naturally, he rubbed her pussy through her panties and slid it up along her flat abdomen. His hand continued to travel up spreading the flaps of her top apart to reveal she wore no bra. So, she had come here to play.

As they continued the delicious kiss, Adam gently undid the four big buttons to be able to expose her upper body. Her breasts sat up like the smooth mountains that could be seen from his window. He couldn't resist a taste of each nipple, and then placed kisses on her soft, fragrant skin. He returned to suck her nipples harder to which she purred in delight. She was pumping her hips, so his free hand once again toyed with her pussy over the thin material of her panties.

"So, this is really the only other thing there is to do in bed," Catherine whispered, tilting her rear so he could cup and caress her butt. Like the rest of her, it was a joy to touch.

With that, their kissing became more intense, and she sat up wiggling her shoulders, his clue to remove her top. While she shook her arms out of it, Adam kissed down her neck and throat. It was like being with a goddess, and he couldn't believe he had been so stupid to let her go. He wouldn't make that mistake again.

She laid back down and pulled his face to her breasts. She obviously enjoyed having her nipples sucked. He definitely enjoyed sucking them. But just as quickly, she reached for his shirt to pull and lift it over his head and off. Sitting up again, she leaned in to suck his nipples. That was something he'd had not done before, and he was amazed at how sensitive they were. While doing that, Catherine reached down to undo his belt and pants, and then got up on her knees to pull them and his underwear down and off, rendering him completely nude.

Lying on top of him, their lips met again. There was nothing like the feel of naked skin against naked skin. As he had done, Catherine kissed her way down his chest and abdomen to take his cock into her mouth. His wife had not been fond of oral sex, so it was a pleasure he had rarely experienced. Not only did Catherine not seem put off by it, but she was also actually quite good at it. He thought his head would explode when she deep throated him. He definitely had never had that done.

Catherine didn't just slide her mouth up and down his shaft, she licked it, kissed it, tickled it with her tongue, and moved up to wrap it in the warmth between her tits. She was good. But she didn't dwell. She liked to kiss, and being so good at it, when she moved back up, Adam was only too happy for their lips to press together again.

She then rolled onto her back, pulling his head with her. He felt her spread her legs, so he took that as her wanting some attention there. But before he let his fingers touch her clit, he decided to remove her panties. She eagerly assisted, and the sight of that delicate pussy was too inviting not to have a taste. Catherine let out her biggest moan yet when his tongue swiped her little button. But he then teased her by licking her labia before she started thrusting her hips and basically aiming her pussy at his mouth.

But why would he really want to tease this perfect specimen of female anatomy. Adam dove in jabbing his pointed tongue at her hole, tasting the delicious liquid that seeped out. This was a delicacy beyond any he had ever had. He used every trick he knew. Then she reached down and spread her labia so his tongue could devour more of the tantalizing nectar that seeped out.

Down below, his cock felt as though it was desperate to expand more, if only it could, and with Catherine pumping her hips against his mouth, he knew the time had come. Getting into position, Adam held his dick to be able to rub it up and down her slit. She purred softly at this but could only take so much before she reached down and pressed against his rod forcing it into her very wet hole. It slid in so easily, as though vacuumed in. She let out her biggest moan yet.

Her pussy felt divine, and he only wanted to experience more of it, so he slid in and out slowly. He was in no hurry for this amazing feeling to end. It felt so spectacular, it was almost as though an orgasm would be anticlimactic. However, he knew that would eventually happen if he kept this up—which he had no intention of stopping.

Catherine was moaning continuously, almost with every plunge in. Adam leaned over to kiss her and this had him falling onto his back without his cock ever leaving her pussy. But it did, and he reentered from behind her, thrusting a few times before she rolled herself to lay on her back on top of him. Now, this was a position he'd never tried. Still, he was able to continue pumping her, and she let her head fall back on his shoulder almost inanimately. He placed his hands on the inside of her thighs just below her mid-section.

Catherine sat up as though wanting to see, but really, she wanted to be in a position to bounce up and down at a quicker pace. She leaned back so they could kiss, wrapped one arm around his head for stability, and reached down with her other hand to press his cock harder against her pussy. When she laid back down with her head on his shoulder, Adam rubbed her clit with his finger as he thrust.

This had her coming fairly quickly with heavy moans, tightened muscles and thrashing body.

Breathing heavily, Catherine barely took a break before, sitting up and turning around to mount him cowgirl. She rode him pretty good. "You are such a good fuck," she huffed.

After several minutes, she slowed her pace to really grind her pussy against his cock. Nothing she did felt bad. She probably could have kicked him in the balls and he would have liked it. Although, he was glad she didn't.

Bending over, Catherine kissed Adam furiously, and he was waiting for her to bite his lips off. But she did not. She just rode him hard and fast until she came in another explosive orgasm. Fucking this woman was the most amazing thing he had ever done. Making her come twice was more monumental than Mont Blanc.

When she finished, Catherine fell backwards, Adam's cock popping out with a slurp. She looked exhausted. Orgasm or not, for him, just fucking her was almost satisfying enough. But she pulled him to her, and amazingly, his cock slid right in without any guidance as though it knew where it was supposed to be.

Adam fucked her missionary, and she seemed no less into it than when they had started. She pulled his face to hers for another kiss, and somehow, kissing her while fucking was more stimulating than anything else they had done. And what with all they had done, it didn't take long for him to feel his balls churning and his cock expanding. She must have sensed it because she held him tighter. He pumped faster because he now desperately wanted to come.

With nothing said, Adam did not assume that he could come inside her, so at the last second, Adam pulled out, and with little help from his hand, he sprayed a massive load of cum all over Catherine's tits and abdomen. She merely giggled as the warm drops splattered her skin. She grabbed his cock and shoved it back into her pussy while he was still hard. Holding his ass, she moved it to get him to continue thrusting for a few seconds until she had another minor climax. Then she let him pull out. He thought he should be amazed that she was so sexual, but her actions throughout this session had underscored that.