Take a Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Monique moved back down between Catherine's legs, the latter tilted her head back to see Adam basically jerking off through his pants. Using her forefinger, she called him over. He bent over and they kissed upside down. He'd never done that, and it felt weird. She reached up with her hands and latched onto his pants, pulling him into position for her to undo them. He assisted in pushing them down to his knees. She grabbed his cock and aimed it at her mouth. He had to stoop slightly.

Catherine sucked as Monique ate her. Adam watched as Monique again moved up Catherine's body. She then straddled her friend's hips and bent over, which put her mouth right above Catherine's, and together, the two women munched on his dick.

That was amazing to be worked on by two mouths, again a first for him.

Catherine had to twist her neck so that each girl could slide her lips along Adam's shaft. Catherine ended up at his scrotum and took the entire sack into her mouth. All these firsts were making him lightheaded. Monique sucking his dick was great, but Catherine sucking his balls was amazing.

Then, a hand grabbed his shaft placing only the tip of his cock in both their mouths, and they kissed with it there. He also felt their tongues dueling together on the head. They were licking each other's lips, teeth, tongue, his dick head, and his legs were getting weak.

Monique pulled pack and rubbed their tits together. The she got up and turned around, laying on top of Catherine in a sixty-nine like position.

"Fuck me, Adam," Monique commanded.

With her wet pussy right in front of him directly over Catherine's mouth, he slowly slid his cock in. Catherine did her best to lick whomever and whatever her tongue could reach. Adam had seen this position in videos and always thought it was as erotic as hell. But that was nothing like the real thing.

Fucking Monique the night before in his tent had been a treat, but being able to do it in the warmth and comfort of this hotel room was spectacular. He could also hear the slurping sounds of Monique eating Catherine's pussy. The hotel room also made it possible for them to moan.

This was evidenced by the increased volume from Monique as she expressed her coming orgasm. However, with her mouth still on her friend's pussy, her sounds were muffled. Adam continued to pump until she stopped him.

As though choreographed, Monique got up and Catherine sat up, then turned over to get into a doggy position.

"Now, me," Catherine ordered.

This delicious pussy was what Adam had been waiting for. But he also comically thought, oh, the price of beer and pizza these days.

Monique knelt in front of Catherine, the two kissed, and the former played with the latter's dangling tits. The girls took turns sucking each other's tongues before Monique fell back, legs splayed so Catherine could return the favor of eating her.

It would be fascinating to hear these girls' stories.

Since it had been two days for Catherine, her climax came much more quickly, but no less monumentally. She actually plopped down when she finished, a slurping sound happening when Adam's cock slid out.

Not to waste a hard dick, Monique was instantly on her back beside her friend, legs spread. "Me again."

So, Adam dutifully moved over and shoved his cock in. Catherine got into position to play with her friend's tits with one hand while fingering her clit with the other, which also included pressing her fingers against Adam's thrusting slimy dick.

Fucking two pussies like this was the way to go, Adam thought. They felt the same, but they were also very different.

Catherine bent over to pull Adam's cock out of Monique's pussy and suck it for a few seconds before guiding it back in. She returned to rubbing Monique's clit with her finger causing her friend to come again.

Adam didn't know where he was getting this energy from. He'd really been tired coming in off the trail, but between the shower, pizza, and beer, he'd been restored. He sat up to catch his breath. But there was no rest for the weary as Catherine straddled his lap facing away and guided his cock back inside her. The good thing about this position for him was that she had to do most of the work.

But then, Monique recovered, pulled his cock out and sucked it for a few seconds just as her friend had done, and then slid it back in. Adam could see Monique sucking Catherine's tits. Monique then got on the floor between their legs and licked his shaft and the other's pussy. This helped Catherine to come again quickly.

It was also the final bit of stimulation Adam needed. "I'm gonna come," he warned.

Monique quickly pulled his cock out of her friend's pussy and jerked it, aiming it at her mouth until he filled it with pearly, white liquid. Lots of it. So much that with her mouth open, trails of it cascaded out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. She held some in her mouth, and when he was finished ejaculating, Monique got up as Catherine laid back so the former could move around and dribble cum into her mouth. Adam felt more jism ooze out at the sight of that.

"That was fucking amazing!" Adam couldn't help but exclaim.

Both women had huge smiles on their faces. "Yes, it was. We've never done this before," Monique admitted.

"Really?" Adam questioned with some surprise. "It seemed the two of you were no strangers to . . ."

"Like this hike, it was just something we had to do," Catherine explained in her usual vague fashion, stretching out on her back in all her splendid nakedness.

"And you were the perfect choice," Monique added, lying beside her friend.

"Do I dare ask why me?"

"We kept running into each other. It was an omen."

Adam didn't really expect a serious answer, so he moved over to the other bed and laid down. "Any chance we can hike together tomorrow?" But when he received no answer after a minute, he glanced over to find both women asleep. Sitting up, he couldn't help just staring at these two gorgeous women reposed. Steady breathing confirmed slumber.

Getting up, Adam did not resist reaching out and caressing each woman's breast before covering them with a blanket. He then slipped on his underwear and a t-shirt, turned off the lights, and crawled under the covers of the other bed and fell fast asleep for his third night.

* * *

Once again, Adam slept so soundly, particularly after a difficult hike yesterday and the threesome last night, that he didn't even hear Catherine and Monique get up and out sometime before he awoke. He wasn't really surprised. Sitting up in bed, he was still very tired, and could easily lay back down and go back to sleep. But it was day four and he knew he had to move on.

On the bedside table, he noticed a couple of items: a huge bar of chocolate and a note. Picking up the candy first, he read the blue wrapper: Blauw Bos Chocolade. A sniff immediately revealed it was chocolate. Grabbing the note, he read: For the trail when you need quick energy. Stay as long as you like. We will meet again.

Except for the first part, the last sentence was just more ambiguity.

Adam decided to shower again because it was 28 km (17.4 miles) to La Peule and he probably wouldn't get there until late. Once packed, he had breakfast in the hotel restaurant. They also packed him a lunch of bread, meat, cheese, and fruit. For the hell of it, he stopped at the front desk to inquire about the women who had reserved the room. All they would tell him was that the women had departed early, but they could not reveal any other information.

As exciting as last night had been—the last three nights, actually—he was still quite confused as to why all the secrecy and obfuscation. He was determined that if he had another late-night visitor tonight, he would demand answers.

Adam followed a long, steep road out of Courmayeur, which eventually became an actual trail that zig-zagged up the hill above the town. Right away, the trail became gorgeous, with wildflowers everywhere and frequent glimpses through the trees of the tiny buildings down in Courmayeur.

He made it to Refugio Bertone mostly when he thought he would, where the route climbed for a way before leveling out to a beautiful rolling trail, the easiest stretch he had in a long while. The ascents and descents were incredibly mild, and he took the opportunity to walk a bit faster to make up some time on his way to Refugio Bonatti.

And he made it to Bonatti in the early afternoon with no sign of Catherine and Monique among the resting hikers. Even more exciting, he crossed the TMB half-way point! It was a good place for lunch and then have a lengthy lounging in the sun before moving on again to a trail that was pleasant and rolling, with swarms of butterflies flapping around. The wildflowers were still everywhere and the clouds he had previously seen over the tip of Mont Blanc even started to clear.

The trail then became switchbacks down the mountain, and it was encouragement to power ahead, with the downhill even providing momentum. But then it was back up a hillside to Refugio Elena. Adam was pretty tired by the time he arrived. He considered stopping here for the day, but it was amazingly windy and there really wasn't a good place to pitch a tent. The only other option was to walk another two and a half hours up and over the Grand Col Ferret into Switzerland and look for camping in La Peule, which is where he wanted to end up anyway. While the steep ascent up the mountain at six pm was not a particularly desirable option, he felt there really was no other choice.

Adam reached the top of the Col that marked the border between Italy and Switzerland. The wind was so intense that it nearly blew him over. He snapped a couple of quick photos and then headed down, finally making it to La Peule by 8:30 pm. He quickly set up his tent, inflated his mattress and pillow, and rolled out his sleeping bag. He'd looked around for Catherine and Monique but didn't see them. However, when he saw the showers, tired or not, he knew he wanted one because he was covered in dirt. It felt amazing to actually be relatively clean again. After the showers, he asked around, offering descriptions of his missing females, but it didn't register with anyone. Some of those he asked were sitting down inside the main hut enjoying beers, so he decided to have one also. Then it was back to his tent for a quick heat-up of a freeze-dried meal, which he devoured, and then went to sleep on night four feeling good.

It wasn't until he awoke in the morning that he realized he did not have a visitor during the night. While he felt refreshed from having a good night's sleep uninterrupted, there was also a measure of disappointment. Was he no longer of use to Catherine and Monique? They'd each had him once, and then together, so it was time for them to move on?

* * *

Day five and it was also time for Adam to move on, so he ate breakfast, packed up, and departed. The first hour and a half of the day was just downhill to La Fouly, and it was a pretty comfortable start to what should be an easy day. After descending the hill into La Fouly, the trail followed a road for a few hours through towns that were very quaint and typically Swiss. Finally, the route headed into a wooded area, and the remaining few hours were through trees, across rivers, and along a rolling dirt trail. Despite being the easiest stage of the whole TMB, he was still struggling a bit up the hills.

The last hour to Champex was fairly steep and seemed to go on forever. The route wound around for another ten minutes along a dirt trail before he was in sight of the gorgeous Lac de Champex. He was starving, having foolishly not eaten since breakfast in an effort to power through. As he headed for the campsite, passing a supermarket was a welcome sight for him to buy baguettes, fromage de chèvre (goat cheese), nectarines, and some sausage. He pitched his tent quickly to dig into his food.

It did not require all his food to satisfy Adam's hunger. He went for a shower, and then got into the tent, and decided to munch on the remainder of the baguette, sausage, and cheese before passing out and dreaming of Catherine and Monique, with neither appearing during the night again.

* * *

Awakening in the morning, Adam realized that, counting today, day six, he had three more days on this hike. In anticipation of that massive final day on the trail, he considered just sticking to the main TMB route today rather than taking the high mountain pass alternative. That alternate route via Fenêtre d'Arpette was supposedly the most difficult stage of the entire hike and involved climbing straight up to 2,665m (8,743 feet, and the highest point of the TMB along with Col Des Fours on day two) and then right back down again. It seemed punishing, but he knew he had to do it for the complete TMB experience.

The route started out with a moderate incline right away, following a little stream upwards through the trees, and popped out about thirty minutes later in front of some majestic mountains. As Adam walked along a flat trail for a few minutes before the path started climbing again, he snapped a few photos of the jagged peaks ahead, and found it amazing when he realized that he was climbing to the top of those mountains.

As the morning wore on, the incline increased dramatically, and before Adam knew it, he was travelling nearly straight up, so he focused on maintaining his footing. The next hour and a half involved crazy, steep zigzags up the mountain, getting slowly closer to the high peaks that still seemed far away, and that's when it really sank in just how far he had to climb.

The trail soon became more rock than dirt, and then rock completely. Adam had to shorten his hiking poles so he could use them to help him scramble across boulders, but he still had to grab at things with his hands to prevent himself from falling and becoming seriously injured. Movement with a huge backpack on was quite demanding. The loose rock was nearly impossible to navigate across safely even without a heavy load.

Adam finally made it across the never-ending field of rocks to follow the steepest trail yet as it switched back up the last part of the mountain. It took him over three hours from Champex to reach the top of Fenêtre d'Arpette, where he was immediately treated to stunning views of the Trient Glacier. It was a good place to rest and have lunch before moving on, having to do so incredibly slowly to avoid sliding on rocks. Thankfully, though, this side of the pass had far fewer rocks, so the trip down the path was shorter and not quite as treacherous. He then made a turn toward Le Peuty, about forty-five minutes away.

After crossing a river, most of the walk was on a concrete road with switchbacks down the hill, but it was not too long before Adam could see tents ahead and knew he had arrived. There was a gorgeous view of the Trient Glacier he had just walked past on his descent into the valley. He asked around if there was any food nearby and was told there was a place just down the road, so he went for a walk to get a big sandwich and a soda, because he hadn't had one in a while.

Adam felt really positive tonight after having made it through the hardest day of hiking without much struggle. Tomorrow should be relatively easy and then finish with a long day that would take him back to Chamonix. He didn't bother looking for the girls before setting up his tent and turning in.

* * *

Word around was that there would be a thunderstorm later in the afternoon. Adam made sure to awaken and get an early start on day seven so he would arrive and camp in Tré-Le-Champ. Since he was getting on the trail at Le Peuty, the route began climbing quite quickly and was immediately exhausting. He walked for about one and a half hours basically straight up through the forest to reach the Col de Balme, which marked the border between Switzerland and France, and then he enjoyed a lengthy rest.

For most of the walk up to the Col, Adam took his time and was happy for the breather at the top of the pass. He was also excited that the hike today was quite short since he was only aiming to get to Tré-Le-Champ for the night. Once he decided to continue on from the pass, he had about twenty minutes of downhill and then a brief stint of up and down before an even steeper downhill all the way to his camp. The whole time, from when he arrived at the Col and all the way down the mountain, he was treated to incredible views of Mont Blanc that were not blocked by clouds.

The day was still quite young when Adam arrived at Tré-le-champ and started searching for a campsite. Fairly quickly, he found a gorgeous spot in the garden at the Auberge la Boerne, but he dropped his things and sprinted off to the supermarket in Argentière before he even set up his tent. The walk was about fifteen minutes down a steep forest track and then on to the supermarket in town, where he splurged. He was quite hungry, so he bought a baguette, goat cheese, sausage, and some sort of tomato salsa to make a tasty sandwich. He was about to buy a couple of peanut butter cups for his sugar craving when he remembered the chocolate bar. It was the first time that day he'd thought about Catherine. And that memory had him also purchasing a couple of beers.

Before returning up the hill, Adam had several bites of the chocolate. It was amazingly delicious, perhaps some of the best chocolate he had ever had. The walk back to the campsite was somewhat exhausting, straight up this narrow trail with a heavy shopping bag, but he eventually arrived and plopped down to devour his food and soda. After his feast, he went for a much-needed shower and then enjoyed the beer as he set up his tent and relaxed. After the beers, he was ready for bed on night seven.

* * *

Not only did the impending storm not arrive the previous afternoon, it also didn't arrive overnight as some were saying. Adam awoke to amazing sunshine and clear views of the mountains all around. He immediately knew he would not take the shortcut through the valley to Chamonix, and he prepared himself for the aggressive climb up. He struck off toward the trail and basically started climbing as soon as he reached it.

Adam soon arrived at the famed ladder section, where a number of metal railings, stairs, and even completely vertical ladders had been installed in the rock to continue the upward climb. He enjoyed this part of the hike and easily made it to the top. While climbing up ladders and hopping up metal steps, the view of Mont Blanc was spectacular. He really couldn't believe how phenomenal these final stages were shaping up to be, but also how lucky he was with the weather. Nothing but blue skies and sunshine as he headed for the finish line.

His climb to the high point was timely, easily shaving a half-hour off the estimated two and a half hours given on the sign. The path then forked, either towards La Flégère, or detouring towards the majestic Lac Blanc. The lake only added about forty minutes to the trail time, so Adam thought it was well worth the diversion.

So, onward he went to the lake, setting off for another steep climb with more steps and ladders that would certainly tire him out. However, when he saw the first of the lower lakes, Lac de Cheserys, it brought him back to life. It was one of the best views, possibly even the best, he'd had so far on the whole TMB, and the slight detour was immediately worthwhile.

After another fifteen minutes of steep climbing, Adam reached the actual Lac Blanc and sat down to his leftovers from yesterday afternoon's supermarket run. Once finished, he packed up, and headed downhill towards La Flégère, and then onto the ninety-minute walk downhill into town. It was unsurprisingly very steep, but the promise of finishing urged him on.