All Comments on 'Take A Walk With Me: The Beginning'

by 69plus1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
panty wearerpanty wearerover 11 years ago

I loved it!! Great first time story, I wish that I was John.

deanahiideanahiiover 11 years ago
loved

all the things i want to do in one story how good is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome job

Sexy sexy story. I love that naughty taboo shit!

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 11 years ago
Great read! Great jerk-off fodder!

Yeah, I liked this story fine, 69+1. In fact, it could have even been longer. I was reminded of a scene I once took part in down on the nude beach at Smith Point. You did a real nice job. Now, I want to read of their further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow!!!! Instead of 2 thumbs up, I'm gonna give this story 6" throbbing straight up!!! And dripping. What a hot fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

This was a great erotic read. I sat here with a hardon as I wasreading because I can personally relate to the character J. I am very bi-curious and have imagined another guy's dick in my mouth multiple times. I am almost ready to stroke some cock but haven't found the right stud to get into such an intimate relationship with.

seniorservicetwoseniorservicetwoalmost 9 years ago
reminded me of my first gay beach

My first time at a gay nude beach was similar but there was no woman present, just a a couple of older guys who introduced me to the pleasures of giving and receiving.

This tale got me so hard.

KwhyKwhyover 7 years ago
Wish I could join the party

I have tagged this story my favorite. I could just imagine myself joining in on all the fun. This story is how real life should be. Nobody worrying about who's doing who or two guys doing it or two girls doing it. Just consensual sex. Nobody calling anybody derogatory names just you make me feel good and I'll make you feel good.

northparkbinorthparkbiabout 7 years ago

A fun yarn and a nice imagining of a very enjoyable story, but ... You need to work on your technique. The bad grammar kept stopping me in mid-stroke. If you can get that down, you'll get solid 5's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Dam that was hot. So many of my feelings.I was so afraid to suck cock. Then I finally got the nerve to ask a friend if I could suck him off. I did and I loved it and have sucked a few other cocks and found I loved every thing about sucking cock,the feel of a cock in my mouth, the smell of a man and the taste of cock in my mouth.Unfortunately in this day of STDs guys are reluctant to cum in your mouth. I would love to have a woman take me on a cock sucking adventure. I like the idea of anal. Presenting my ass for a guys pleasure is a real turn on. Piss is also fun to play with including being pissed on and or drinking fresh piss either from a woman or a man.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 6 years ago
More please

Wonderful story, I just want you to continue with it. My only experience with getting cum from multiple donors was in Hong Kong years ago with a pretty young china girl working her way through college. I brought several buds with me and as I was known by her I was first, we fucked, and I ate her out sucking my cum from her pussy. Then I asked her to let me do the same after my buds fucked her, she agreed and I ate the 5 loads of cum they put into her, I just loved it and she did too, said to come back anytime for a repeat. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor grammar but a hit story

Although the story is a hot one, your bad grammar made it difficult to read. Get a proof reader to help correct your grammar mistakes and it will be even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely poor grammar and context. Lots of misspelled words and you used a lot of wrong words in places and left out some words that were needed. Otherwise a very hot story, but the grammatical errors made it difficult to read and follow. Try using a grammatical program and a spelling checker next time you write and publish a story. Or even find a few people to proofread your stories before you publish them.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

Turned me on something fierce. Super hot fantasy. His mind and his mouth were filled with cock lust. First time giving blow jobs, multiple times, my first time I blew 6 men. Swallowed each load. Only went home because I had to. Took one up the ass without ever planning it - and I asked that stud to fuck me in front of other queers.

I became a cock loving faggot that day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous