Take All My Cum

Story Info
Ashley and Vega move their sex to Shepard's cabin.
4k words
4.71
2.2k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, James couldn't believe what happened. Here he was, recovering after the most vicious ride he ever got; the ride which made him cum prematurely and involuntarily, while his partner hadn't had her own orgasm. That never happened to him before. Hell, he didn't believe it could ever happen! Panting, he looked at Ashley's face. She was grinning wide, the expression he knew very well from his own mirror. But she was right to be smooth. She broke him. She truly broke him.

But is that really a bad thing? James asked himself. He for sure needed to redefine himself after that. But except that... it was amazing! He finally found his equal! Hell, if Ashley proved to be like every other girl he fucked, he would be disappointed. But she proved to be better, hotter, sexier... She was every ounce as amazing a lover as an amazing soldier. That's why after a moment he smiled as well.

"Yes, I give you that, you broke me," he said and pushed against her, rolling them over as she did before her amazing ride. "But before that, I broke you too, remember?"

"So, we both proved something to each other, didn't we?" She responded in the same playful tone. "So, what should we do now, if that's out of the picture?"

"Well, we can always fuck more," he said, trying to sound innocent, yet starting to roll his hips gently - with his hard cock still buried deep in her pulsing pussy. "Just fuck, with no ulterior motives."

"Hell, you made it sound almost romantic. Like something between boyfriend and girlfriend," she answered, responding with her own movement. "Let's make it clear though. I still dislike you, Vega, you're still an ass. But, your cock feels so good in me!"

"Is that a yes?"

"Hmmm," Ashley pretended to consider, but she already decided. Not now, no, but sometime along her first orgasm with him. She tried to be smooth riding him, but it was an act. She really enjoyed every minute of having his cock in her pussy, including their gentle movement right now. And the fact she could get loose with him? To ride him so hard and aggressively? That was amazing! If she would try that with Shepard, he wouldn't endure for a minute!

"That wasn't a yes," she said after a quick pause. "This is." Then, she grabbed his head and pulled him for another kiss. It lasted longer than their first but was done with the same carnal passion, prompting their tongues to slide against each other in a lewd, slick motion and the air to escape their mouths with a loud moan.

When she pushed him away a few minutes later, they were both red and panting, not only from their kiss but from the rolling of their hips as well. Especially Ashley, who was still vulnerable from her ride.

"But what do you say that we spice it up?" She asked innocently.

"Spice it up?" What this sexy woman had on her mind?

Her eyes sparkled when she whispered the next words to his ear.

"Let's fuck in Shepard's bed." Some of their dirty talks were now living rent-free in her head, and she was ready to act on them.

"Ash, you bad girl!" James acted indigent, but the idea made his cock jump. "Fucking in our commanding officer's bed? Your ex-boyfriend? Where does he sleep with his sweet quarian girlfriend?"

"YES!" Those words aroused Ashley to the brink. She wanted to have sex! And not any sex, but the sex which pushes boundaries! She couldn't do it with ever-gentle Shepard before, but with a dirty and naughty man like Vega - surely could!

"Then let's go," James said and withdrew his cock from her pussy with a quiet pop.

"Mphm!" Ashley whimpered at the lack of dick in her for the first time since they started. She cupped her pussy, feeling some of her juices and James's sperm flooding. The same wetness glistened on his cock as well.

"See something you like?" James asked once again, sensing her eyes on his dick.

"Mhm, definitively," Ashley answered completely shamelessly. With one hand she grabbed his cock when two fingers of the other slipped into her pussy. "Can you pass me some clothes?" She asked, stroking both of them gently.

"Here, it would be less suspicious than the dress." He said, passing her everyday military clothes. "There may still be some people on board."

"Oh, you thought of everything." She reluctantly stopped her hands and put the uniform on, not bothering with any underwear. She shivered when she felt the cloth rubbing against her nether lips.

Together they left Ashley's cabin, acting like nothing happened, and walked toward an elevator. There were indeed some people still onboard, but most of them minded their own business and no one approached them. Either the room once again proved to be soundproof, or everyone was too embarrassed with what they heard.

They were already inside the elevator when they heard the female voice.

"Hold the door please!" James pushed the button for closing the door instead, but he was too slow and the new person managed to squeeze into the elevator with them.

"Thank you so much!" Samantha Traynor said, panting a little. First, she looked at James, and to Ashley's surprise, she smiled cutely and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. Next, her eyes shifted to Williams, and then...

"OH MY GOD, ASHLEY! WHAT HAPPENED?" She looked terrified. "HAVE YOU CRIED? WHAT'S WRONG?"

Fuck!, the Spectre thought. In her horniness, she completely forgot to fix herself and she just now realized that she had to look terrible. Her skin was reddened, her make-up smudged, and her hair in a total mess.

"I-It's nothing, Sam, really!" She tried to play it cool. "I've just lost control... over my emotions, and wet... tears run all over my face. But don't worry, James already cum... to my rescue and I feel better than ever before. He's great at... taking care of you."

The innuendos weren't lost to James, but the communication specialist bought that explanation completely. She visibly cheered up and opened her mouth to say something, but luckily the elevator already came to CIC.

"Oh, that's my deck!" She said. "See you tomorrow, guys! Don't stay up late!"

The moment the doors closed behind her the soldiers were immediately clawing at each other.

"Gosh, I thought she'd never l..." Ashley started to talk, but James silenced her with a kiss. Pushed against the wall, with his hands forcefully grabbing her butt she allowed him to take control and accepted his tongue into her mouth, herself taking a strong grip on his muscular arms.

It was only one floor though, so despite the usual intensity, the kiss was brief. Too brief.

"Skipper, are you here?" After leaving the elevator, Ashley knocked at the door and yelled through it. No answer. Slowly, she opened the door and entered the cabin. No one in sight. "Well, we're lucky, no one's here."

"If someone would, they would get a free show," James answered with his hands on Ashley's hips, pushing her gently toward Shepard's bed, his rock-hard cock straining against his pants and Williams' buttocks. She turned her head and the two of them shared a hot over-the-shoulder kiss, more and more passionate with every step they took. Finally, Ashley's knees touched the mattress and then James swung her over and lifted into the air.

"Which side is his?" He asked hornily.

"Naughty boy, wanting to fuck me on his commanding officer's side." Her eyes were gleaming with lust. "It's the right HEY!" She squealed when he unceremoniously threw her on the bed and landed on it with her hair creating a black areola around her head.

"Is that a way to treat a lady?" She asked innocently.

"Undress," he answered with one word only, and she smiled internally at how horny for her he was - and she was the same for him, her pussy was empty for too long now.

One second, and they were already naked, both of them taking their own clothes because it was so much quicker that way. Two seconds, and he was already set between her widely opened legs, aiming his never softened cock at her moist opening. Three seconds, and he pushed his whole length into her in one swift, hard thrust.

"OH FUCK!" Ashley moaned, feeling how 9 inches of hard, thick cock filled her completely.

"That much?" James asked, although he also wanted to growl with how tight Williams' pussy hugged his dick. Not waiting for confirmation, he started rolling his hips.

"Oh yes!" Another moan escaped Ashley's lips. "You have such a great cock, and it belongs to my pussy!"

"And why is my cock so great?"

"You know why, you smooth bastard!" Ashley's legs closed around James' lower back, driving him even deeper. "It's so fucking big! And so fucking hard! Seriously, what are you made of down there?" It felt like a metal club, not a meaty organ!

"It's because of you!" James answered, only partially false. "I was never so hard in my life! Your pussy is so tight, the best pussy I've ever had!"

"Are you fucking me only for my tight pussy?" She asked.

"Are you fucking me only for my big cock?" He answered with the same question and she realized that she... didn't care at all! The reason for their sex was just irrelevant compared to how good it was. She didn't need any kind of bond, or kinship, or labels. She just needed his dick deep inside her cunt, sliding along her walls and hitting against her cervix.

That's why she then started to buck her own hips, answering every one of his slams with her own thrusts. Their bodies collided with a loud slap, only to part again and in a second come together in another flesh-shaking rendezvous. They were fucking hard, using their toned muscles to give each other everything they got, the force of their humps enough to break bones if used against less formidable lovers.

"Oh, Vega, you're so deep! Fuck me, fuck me more!" Ashley moaned through the clenched teeth, looking into his eyes. The missionary position felt almost romantic, but no one who'd see them fucking couldn't mistake it for any kind of lovemaking.

"More? You want more?" He growled. "Does that mean I'm about to fuck you again after tonight?"

"How the hell should I know?" She allowed herself to a joke. "We've only fucked twice! I need many, many more till I'll make a decision!"

"Fuck, Ash!" She was such a tease! "You're insatiable!"

"Yes! Yes, I am!" She answered unashamedly and yanked James into another open-mouthed kiss.

For a while, the room remained quieter, except for Ashley and James' moans and pants, and the slapping of their bodies. If someone listened a little more closely, they would also hear the faint squeaks of the mattress and the light thuds of the bed against the wall. The quality of furniture in CO's cabin was higher than in XO's and it better endured the force of the fucking taking place on it. At least for now.

"Fuck me, James, fuck me!" Ashley growled, yanking his head away and looking at him with an animalistic look in her brown eyes. She was humping her hips relentlessly, causing the head of his dick to hit her cervix repeatedly, but still wanted more. "Give me your cock, baby, nail me to this bed!"

"Yeah, I'll give you my cock! I'm gonna nail you to your commander's bed! For him and his sweet girlfriend to discover you well-fucked in the morning, leaking my cum!"

In the response, she completely surprised him yet again.

"OH JOHN!" She threw her head back and yelled at the top of her lungs, using Shepard's first name. "I'M HERE, IN YOUR CABIN, WITH VEGA! AND HE'S FUCKING ME!" Her hoarse voice filled the room completely. "OH SKIPPER! HE'S SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU! AND SO MUCH BETTER! HE FUCKS ME LIKE YOU NEVER COULD! HE'S GONNA NAIL ME TO YOUR BED AND FILL ME WITH HIS CUM!"

James howled, hearing that. This woman was amazing! He discovered a lot about her this evening. First, he could see her in a form-fitting dress, and next totally naked - both were glorious sights. Then, he could feel how tight her pussy was, and how good she could work her kegels. Later, he got to know how an amazing cock-rider she was when getting loose. Finally, now, she showed him her more naughty and playful side. And that was just the start of their night!

Spurred by that, he raised to a kneeling position, holding Ashley's waist to not let his cock escape her tight pussy, and then yanked her backward and forward on his dick. For a minute he allowed himself to bathe in the view of her flying tits, but the sight was too alluring and he ended up with her boobs in his hands, using the hold to pull her onto his cock.

"OH JOHN!" Ashley didn't stop her yelling. "VEGA'S FUCKING MY PUSSY! AND HE'S GRABBING MY TITS! HIS HANDS ARE ON MY BOOBS, SKIPPER!" In those screams, he let all her frustrations with Shepard go, from how they broke up to how much work she had to do instead of him. "HE'S MASHING MY TITS SO HARD! OH HE'S SO GOOD! YOU SHOULD LET HIM FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR HER TO KNOW A REAL STUD!"

For James, it was too much. Screaming to Shepard that he's fucking her was hot and illicit, but telling him that he should be cucked by Vega? It was a totally different level of lewdness! He leaned down and kissed her, turning the torrent of words into an erotic whimper.

For Ashley, it was too much as well, although for different reasons. The moment she said the last line she realized it was too much - Tali wasn't guilty of anything, she should be left out of it. She scolded herself for letting her horniness get the better of her and happily accepted Vega's kiss - at least it silenced her, as long as loud moans could be counted as silence.

Since James had changed his position, Ashley allowed him to take the lead in their fucking, but without a need to focus on dirty talking, she decided to counterattack. Earlier she was just using her legs to pull herself harder on his dick, but now she also took hold of the headboard and used the strength of her arms to push herself onto it, further impaling herself with 9 thick inches of hard meat. Feeling the hard assault on his cock, James broke the kiss.

"Fuck, Ash! Your the best fuck I've ever had!" He told the truth. Liara and her kinky innocence. Miranda and her beauty. Jack and her aggression. Samara and her experience. Kasumi and her agility. And Ashley was better than all of them. "I want to fuck you again! I need to fuck you again!"

Ashley smiled, sensing a hint of desperation in his voice.

"And you will! You will fuck me again!" She yelled, revealing her true feelings. "Fuck me, Vega! Oh my, fuck me! Fuck me every day! Never stop fucking me!"

"Where?" He asked, twisting her nipples. "Where do you want me to fuck you?"

"Everywhere!" She answered, arching her back. "Fuck me everywhere! Fuck me on the Normandy! In the Alliance complex! In the Council chambers! Just... fuck... me!"

Her words spurred James' imagination. Suddenly, a lot of pictures flashed in his mind, where he was fucking Ashley in all kinds of places and positions. He shook his head, however, preferring to bathe in his current situation instead of future possibilities.

And what a hot situation it was! If anyone entered the Normandy's captain's cabin right now, they would see a couple of beautiful, muscular soldiers in their prime, fucking like crazy on their commanding officer's bed. They would see a large, handsome Latino man with hands on the big boobs of a pretty, toned woman seated on his dick, with her legs crossed on his lower back and her fingers holding the bed's frame. They would see them moving in unison, giving themself divine pleasure when her tight pussy was gripping his gargantuan cock, sliding in and out of her moist cunt. They would also hear a constant torrent of dirty talk, screams, and moans, and smell the aroma of their sweat and juices.

"Mhmmm!" A lewd whimper resonated through the cabin, when they kissed again, not stopping fucking for even a moment. Yet again, their tongues clashed in a slick embrace, sweeping their mixed saliva from mouth to mouth. While down there, his dick was constantly sliding along a tight embrace of her pussy and his cockhead was slamming against her cervix with every thrust.

"Fuck, Ashley, your pussy is perfect!" James growled, relentlessly moving his hips back and forth at lightning speed and with bone-crushing force. "It grips my cock so tight! Like it was made for it!"

"Vega, don't stop, oh!" Ash moaned in return. Her legs and arms muscles began to ache from all the strong pulls and pushes, but she ignored them, further impaling herself on Vega's gargantuan dick. "Fuck, you're so big and hard, so deep in me!"

"Oh fuck, I want to fuck you forever! I don't want to ever pull out!"

"Then don't! Oh fuck, stay in me! Fuck me!" They both were losing control from how good it felt to have hot, rough sex with each other, even more, when it was happening in such an illicit place: their commanding officer's, the great commander Shepard himself, bed!

In no time, however, they both realized that their orgasms were nearing. James felt his balls boil, heavy with sperm, ready to shoot it out inside William's pussy. Ashley felt the knot returning, tighter than ever, promising even greater orgasm now when she put herself fully into the act: not to prove something, but to have pure, unrestricted, erotic fun. A layer of sweat covered their bodies when they fought it, wanting their epic fuck to last as long as it was possible. For Williams, it meant to flex her belly hard, but then she randomly looked down and...

"Oh fuck, James! Look at my belly! That's so fucking hot!"

Not stopping pumping his hips, he looked and almost came. On Ashley's flat midriff, a slight swell was clearly visible, going up and down together with his thrust, bulging the flawless skin and the muscles beneath it. It was no doubt his cock, huge and hard, sheathed deep inside Williams' cunt.

The view raised their lust even more. Returning to the classic missionary position, he also grabbed the headboard and used that hold to speed his slams even more, fucking Ashley with wild abandon. At the same time, she used her own muscles excessively, ferociously impaling herself on his huge and diamond-hard pole, holding onto him with both her arms and legs. The high-quality mattress and bed they were fucking on endured their sexplay till now but couldn't continue anymore - the former's squeaks and the latter's thuds against the wall joined the sounds of their fucking; luckily, the wall was all metal, otherwise, the force would surely knock out some dents in it.

"Fuck me, James, FUCK ME!" Ashley's screams easily drowned all other sounds, even the slaps of their colliding bodies. "GIVE ME YOUR DAMN HUGE COCK!"

"You get it, Ash, you get my cock!" James yelled as well. "Oh fuck, Ash, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum pretty soon!"

"What are you gonna do then?!" Ashley's orgasm was close as well. She was now clawing at his tattooed back, leaving bloody marks on it.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, Ash, I'm gonna cum in your pussy!" James said. "I'm gonna fill your tight pussy with my thick gunk! I have a whole huge load in my balls, ready for you!"

"Then fuck me! OH MY GOSH FUCK ME! I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE!" This time the knot she felt hadn't been gradually untangling. Instead, it was pulsing with energy kept inside, ready to burst at any time. "OH FUCK, BABY, YOU GONNA MAKE ME CUM!"

"You're gonna make me cum too! Oh the fuck, I'm close!" James felt his dick and his balls tingling. "SQUEEZE MY COCK WITH YOUR PUSSY, ASH, WORK FOR MY SPERM!"

And Ashley did the same thing she did when she counter-attacked James' effort to make her cum in doggy, the same thing she did to make him cum in cowgirl. She squeezed her kegel muscles hard, trapping his cock in a tight, slick embrace of her pussywalls. He was however prepared now, so he didn't slow down, working his muscles to overdrive to fuck her in the same quick pace they were fucking till now. That was an amazing fuck, and he wanted to prolong that... Just for a moment longer... just for a minute or two... And then...

12